The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau de La Lande, I’d be straightening my ass out right about now. That would include presenting the accounts for 2020, and 2021. It would also include owning up to what she did with the money. You don’t get to be a tax-free concern for your private house without there being a public good. And if I’m not mistaken, if it’s for preservation, then she damn well better fix the outside pronto aqui. So far she has done very little fixing of anything public at all. Her incorporation papers spoke of an outdoor venue and community events. I haven’t noticed any public events, even the Easter egg hunt was private. She ought to be very worried about straightening herself out.
Yeah The easter egg hunt, still bothers me. 1 kid had found 87 eggs, and they were ooooh sooooo so proud. They have grifted so many easter chocolate eggs, it would have been too much to consume.
She is a crappy chatelaine and even worse a princess. moments where she can shine as an owner, yet she let it pass.

It's literally narcissism: her extremely enlarged self entitlement prevents her from seeing any flaws or feel any responsibility for what her actions (or non-actions) provoke. Even when things are spread out to her to explain (and I believe the accountants have tried over and over again as have several others) she still holds on to the thought that she somehow deserves all that she is getting right now, money wise that is.
I am reasonably intelligent, however, I can not understand how a narcist thinks. My brain simply can not process it all. people are slapping you with facts and you choose to ignore it. WHY? HOW?

So the accountants and her close friends have told her to spend money on renovations, but she ignores them because it's her money and she can do what she likes with it?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Squirrel knows too much and if she wants to get rid of him ..... my god that will be hard !
I think that could be called ...... Karma !!! ;)
It seems like Fanny has done the same with the Argentenian bully. Nutty knows all her dirty secrets and it would be hard to get rid of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It seems like Fanny has done the same with the Argentenian bully. Nutty knows all her dirty secrets and it would be hard to get rid of her.
Let's not pass on the comment Clara made. Bully is Homophobic, yet she works in an environment where gay couples regularly visit.
Natti I heard 1950's are calling you

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Shitoo is certainly NO PLACE for an elderly person- I actually find Percy to be one of the only likeable people in the cast of Fanny's "Made for TV Drama"- if his medical clearance is preventing him from traveling, it should be a sign that he needs to stay put. In addition to the Shitoo being a biological health hazard, Percy does not need the additional strain of being the peacekeeper between Fanny and Mummy-Dearest- just send IJ off to her spawn and enjoy a quiet respite at home instead.

I am pretty certain Fanny is paying him, as she did previously state in one of the older vlogs she hired him to film/edit. But, when the money runs out, I do think he is going to bail. In his mind, he's fabulous, and will be off in search of another wealthy older (and lonely) Chateau owner... "I'm an actor. I used to own Chateau de La Lande with my girlfriend..."

Also, @mrsp67, is your new profile picture of your dog? I seriously had to do a double take, as I wondered, "Why does @mrsp67 have a picture of my dog?!? I do not recognize that pet bed! Luna, have you been frequenting a sandwich shop?!?" Your pup looks uncannily similar to my Chiweenie!
He is a basenji chihuahua mix and that is a pillow he’s taken over and a blanket. He goes from on to the other! I do own a sandwich shop and he’s on a diet!! Poor boy!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As always, I will hold off on commenting on those specifics. I will say that people (some that read here) will be shocked to read that we are not a group of grannies. We are actually a group that ranges from 20 somethings to a few grannies. (We love our grannies). Our leads are a French Maitre (for those in the US a Lawyer) and a reporter for a popular online news organization who both happened to be early Patreon supporters too. We are all connected in various ways and found it easy to make additional connections in year one. Thankfully, we have a few dollars and social media/media knowledge between us. We hope to open a few eyes to the danger of social media "influencers" when stated intentions become lies to fuel a machine.

One more time - for the record - we are NOT trying to take down SJ et al. I hope the information that comes out does not damage her reputation at all... rise some eyebrows... yes. I just hope she learns from this experience. She could put it all to rest by just having a very open and honest video about the lie she sold from day one on Patreon.

I hate long posts so I am sorry. One other thing. Reality shows are popular. In the US they surpass most scripted shows. Truth is stranger than fiction. I hope Ruthy (sp?) is taking great notes.
I get your drift now. I rescind my comment about wanting to take SJ et al down. I understand what your intent is & that it is without malice.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

They are now considering not selling :rolleyes:. This is the beginning of the soft sell of them keeping it.
As I said months ago I thought they wouldn't sell it. They are considering renting it out for a year at a time or as holiday lets. But I think they will be living in it as soon as they can. Ed goes on about how hard they have had it financially because of covid (haven't most people?) but they have had patreon funds to help unlike us 'normal' serfs.
I tried to watch that but he's so dead-pan I couldn't get through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I kind of wish this group would start a book club. I’m dying for any good recommendations. I even went online and googled “book clubs” to see if there was one I could join online and there are. The problem is that I had read every book they were recommending.
I enjoy the tv show recommendations here. It seems as if a lot of us have the same taste. Many thanks to whomever posted the show with Fred and the other chefs and their favorite restaurants. We are watching one episode per night (to ration it out) as we love it! Love Angela Hartnett and Tom Kerridge. They were on the first 2 episodes.

Sorry -I’m so behind that I’m working my way backwards on this thread!
Re: book list. Nicki Positano published a very good list of books a little while back she'd read and enjoyed. Very eclectic just the kind of books I like. I have diverse taste...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let's not pass on the comment Clara made. Bully is Homophobic, yet she works in an environment where gay couples regularly visit.
Natti I heard 1950's are calling you
To make matters worse (for the Argentinian Bully that is) I should explain that the screenshot I posted was mailed to me, after it had been sent around through different channels. From what I could trace back though, the original message that came with the screenshot came from Stephanie Jarvis herself. Go figure. No-one is ever safe in that toxic environment she calls a chateau.

Edited to add the screenshot I forgot to post in the referring post.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
About the workshop...
This 👇 is from, My Cousin's Moved In!!! August 24, 2021

David D
10 months ago
Can't wait to see the panelling going up. The chateau that size is in constant need of repair. A dedicated workshop for woodworking is a must.

caroline gooder
9 months ago
The patrons paid for the workshop and it has been a great asset. Thank you patrons.
I instinctively know, that if I met Caroline Gooder, I want to throttle her inside of 5 mins. She sounds like a real know all, arrogant twit. The kind of school prefect we all hated. That person in the office who runs to the boss to stir trouble.
Oh wait, is that really you Phi Phi 😂🤢🤬
It must be a LaLander. Or possibly Brenda G 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know we’ve discussed it before, but Caroline is a real pain in the butt isn’t ‘she’ and still lurking in the background to spring to SJ’s defence. Thanking patreons is one step too far though isn’t it Steff 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Watching these, strikes me she seems to have lost herself. Her accent is different, her energy is less exaggerated, she's not strung out, she looks healthier... I actually feel bad for her now,,,
that’s what I always say about Flip, that he has a bad influence on her health.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is Stephanie Jarvis trying to cleanse her image with a ceremony in her crumbling chapel???
Wedding bells at Lalande. The help could not be bothered to dress for the occasion.

@pobs21
3 hours ago
#love #chapel #france🇫🇷 #chateaudelalande

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Watching these, strikes me she seems to have lost herself. Her accent is different, her energy is less exaggerated, she's not strung out, she looks healthier... I actually feel bad for her, she's so frenetic now,,,
Do not ever go down that route of feeling sorry for her, I tell you! She has made her own bed and still prefers to lay in it all day long.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I instinctively know, that if I met Caroline Gooder, I want to throttle her inside of 5 mins. She sounds like a real know all, arrogant twit. The kind of school prefect we all hated. That person in the office who runs to the boss to stir trouble.
Oh wait, is that really you Phi Phi 😂🤢🤬
It must be a LaLander. Or possibly Brenda G 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know we’ve discussed it before, but Caroline is a real pain in the butt isn’t ‘she’ and still lurking in the background to spring to SJ’s defence. Thanking patreons is one step too far though isn’t it Steff 🤢
What does that mean? Patreons paid for all those tools and machinery?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.