The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for effect, I suggest a couple of people arrive by helicopter - land that think on the back lawn - maybe early in the morning and wake Fanny up out of bed.
Ideally before or around 7am as thats a normal time for people to get up and get going. Also if you land near the window it may actally blow her sheets off - forcing her up and blow out any hot tea she has waiting fo her majesty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Percy and Isabelle at the recent exhibition of Alex Shabalala’s work at Pretoria. Please tell me they didn't buy another vase!!!
Percy appears frail and not sure an airline should permit him to fly without a health clearance. It's a long trip and not sure he's up for it.

1656205874317.png
1656205948523.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think Stephanie edits parts out, never deletes - I have to go through my own archive to check that - because she loves the money that comes with it.
Besides, Stephanie is getting sloppy and her fans eat it up. Stephanie could take a piss in the fountain and call it performance art, and you just know the likes of Cynthia Lambert and Caroline Gooder would be like: "Oh Stephanie, I have never experienced performance art in my life, to now have seen such niche artform with the magical joy of Lalande in the background word can not describe the emotions I am feeling etc. etc."

The Way Back Machine doesn't always work, sadly...
This could be our wish come true!!!
We all know that Fanny gets all of her content from us!.....so HOPEFULLY, she will take a piss in the pee green fountain of doom and see how the compliments from her cult just fly!!!
Won't that be a hoot?
Pee, Fanny, pee....ya got no underpants on anyway....and you probably never wash your hands ( or hair) either ....so, go ahead and whiz in the Dump's filthy fountain.
Make sure Phi Phi films you!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Percy and Isabelle at the recent exhibition of Alex Shabalala’s work at Pretoria. Please tell me they didn't buy another vase!!!
Percy appears frail and not sure an airline should permit him to fly without a health clearance. It's a long trip and not sure he's up for it.

View attachment 1370320View attachment 1370321
I just looked on the wiki to see how old he is - born 1942. so hes 80 ish years old. If he's having health issues flying all the way to France isn't the best idea. especially since his destination willl have awful food, is filthy, no heating in case there is a cold snap ( very unlikey) and is basically communial living so any bugs will spread like wildfire

Strepameme did say they were coming soon so maybe it is his need for medical clearance that is delaying it.
well eventually when they make it to the chateau I can guarantee that that vase and any other purchase will be smuggled into the suitcase and no taxes paid.

Reactions: 13
The great Netherlandish ensemble actor/chorus boy is to be an opportunity shop retail assistant. From volunteer, to iphone wielder to concubine to a postcard purveyor. Has he no pride, gay or otherwise? Rag and bone boy, “ bring out your junk” hunk.
Please stop PhiPhi. As much as I think you’re a simpering opportunist, surely you have more in mind for your life than this! Your poor parents haven’t brought you up and educated you ( however modestly and narrowly) to have you end up with a partner a generation older, tending a shop in the middle of nowhere.
Have some ambition and get a bloody life.
The idiot is too full of himself and all of the free money pouring in NOW that he does NO work for, to realize that in ten years the money will end and be GONE! And he will only be 35 years old. Ugly, bald and broke. With training in nothing.
But he WILL have a wrinkled bag to lug around ( Fanny)...and a demanding, crotchity old hag ( IJ) calling the shots.
Great future to look forward too....you putz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The idiot is too full of himself and all of the free money pouring in NOW that he does NO work for, to realize that in ten years the money will end and be GONE! And he will only be 35 years old. Ugly, bald and broke. With training in nothing.
But he WILL have a wrinkled bag to lug around ( Fanny)...and a demanding, crotchity old hag ( IJ) calling the shots.
Great future to look forward too....you putz.
I dont think he is being paid so when steph is done with him he wont have reason to stick around .he wont have freebies and expensive holidays anymore and with probably very few savings to fall onto he will run back home and we won't hear from him again.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just looked on the wiki to see how old he is - born 1942. so hes 80 ish years old. If he's having health issues flying all the way to France isn't the best idea. especially since his destination willl have awful food, is filthy, no heating in case there is a cold snap ( very unlikey) and is basically communial living so any bugs will spread like wildfire

Strepameme did say they were coming soon so maybe it is his need for medical clearance that is delaying it.
well eventually when they make it to the chateau I can guarantee that that vase and any other purchase will be smuggled into the suitcase and no taxes paid.
The Shitoo is certainly NO PLACE for an elderly person- I actually find Percy to be one of the only likeable people in the cast of Fanny's "Made for TV Drama"- if his medical clearance is preventing him from traveling, it should be a sign that he needs to stay put. In addition to the Shitoo being a biological health hazard, Percy does not need the additional strain of being the peacekeeper between Fanny and Mummy-Dearest- just send IJ off to her spawn and enjoy a quiet respite at home instead.

I dont think he is being paid so when steph is done with him he wont have reason to stick around .he wont have freebies and expensive holidays anymore and with probably very few savings to fall onto he will run back home and we won't hear from him again.
I am pretty certain Fanny is paying him, as she did previously state in one of the older vlogs she hired him to film/edit. But, when the money runs out, I do think he is going to bail. In his mind, he's fabulous, and will be off in search of another wealthy older (and lonely) Chateau owner... "I'm an actor. I used to own Chateau de La Lande with my girlfriend..."

Also, @mrsp67, is your new profile picture of your dog? I seriously had to do a double take, as I wondered, "Why does @mrsp67 have a picture of my dog?!? I do not recognize that pet bed! Luna, have you been frequenting a sandwich shop?!?" Your pup looks uncannily similar to my Chiweenie!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Isabelle6541 - looking forward to seeing your expose. will it be a video format or book or a podcast?

How hard has it been to find insiders willing to talk?

when do you think we can enjoy your hard work?
Great questions. One minor correction... it is not mine. It is a group effort. We all have different roles. At the moment we are not sure what the writers are planning. We do not know the format yet. I do know video could likely be involved as people have be tasked with cataloging vlog numbers, time stamps, etc but we are well aware of copyright restraints. Regarding "insiders" - we went in with a budget for interview fees and have spent some of that. As to when the work will be completed... it is hard to say. I can say that we are looking forward to getting our golden ticket to the Patreon party and hope nothing derails it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If a person is shown to be only what they truly are? Then that indeed shouldn’t hurt anyone.

Looking back at March this is when Pavelina appeared. It could be referencing what we all suspect that Pavlina was coming anyway. That she wasn’t trying to save some poor Ukrainian girl.
I'd be curious to know, but am not asking for the answer, in what venue an English-speaking group headed up by a French lawyer and an English-speaking reporter intend to take action (publication of a story, report). And therefore in which venue Fanny and her fancy French lawyers would sue for libel -- which in America, at least, has the malicious intention caveat. Also people who are public figures can't sue for libel. Mostly.
France is different, it seems.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just for effect, I suggest a couple of people arrive by helicopter - land that think on the back lawn - maybe early in the morning and wake Fanny up out of bed.
Can Tom Cruise be the pilot of my helicopter (asking for my plus one) ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd be curious to know, but am not asking for the answer, in what venue an English-speaking group headed up by a French lawyer and an English-speaking reporter intend to take action (publication of a story, report). And therefore in which venue Fanny and her fancy French lawyers would sue for libel -- which in America, at least, has the malicious intention caveat. Also people who are public figures can't sue for libel. Mostly.
France is different, it seems.
We are not writing a story. She is writing one for us and no worry my friend… this is why things have taken this long. We are a pretty smart group of people. Patience is a virtue and one of ours. Thanks for not asking but you can ask anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I kind of wish this group would start a book club. I’m dying for any good recommendations. I even went online and googled “book clubs” to see if there was one I could join online and there are. The problem is that I had read every book they were recommending.
I enjoy the tv show recommendations here. It seems as if a lot of us have the same taste. Many thanks to whomever posted the show with Fred and the other chefs and their favorite restaurants. We are watching one episode per night (to ration it out) as we love it! Love Angela Hartnett and Tom Kerridge. They were on the first 2 episodes.

Sorry -I’m so behind that I’m working my way backwards on this thread!
I like to read and might recommend some books if you like mystery/psychological type novels. I have read 2-3 authors I could recommend if so.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We are not writing a story. She is writing one for us and no worry my friend… this is why things have taken this long. We are a pretty smart group of people. Patience is a virtue and one of ours. Thanks for not asking but you can ask anything.
Isabelle 6541, it would be great if you could get some former volunteers or ex-employees to provide evidence or speak up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

They are now considering not selling :rolleyes:. This is the beginning of the soft sell of them keeping it.
As I said months ago I thought they wouldn't sell it. They are considering renting it out for a year at a time or as holiday lets. But I think they will be living in it as soon as they can. Ed goes on about how hard they have had it financially because of covid (haven't most people?) but they have had patreon funds to help unlike us 'normal' serfs.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Provide insight. Agree.
Earlier in the tread there was a ex guest who was very critical of her experience - she seemed to have been treated as a inconvenience when she stayed - maybe she would would be willing to help?

It would be fascinating to hear maybe from @Clara Burnett what the first volunteer experiences were like when she was alone just after buying and other guests/ volunteers pre filming days - was she always this bad and how bad has the money monster driven her!

Reactions: 11
Watching the markets in the US, we're inevitably on the point of a recession. The days of disposable income for frivolous expenses are on the downward spiral (and this isn't just in the US, but worldwide.) Just fueling one's vehicle is terribly painful nowadays, and people are cutting back. Sorry, Fanny, but if faced with the choice of paying you a monthly sum to watch you go on holiday, and BJJ just faffing about as he does buying tat from the Brocante, your days are numbered. You should have had some foresight to SAVE that money for a rainy day, but you did not, did you? Fun times lay ahead when your Patreon numbers decrease (surely, you understand that they have homes to heat in the winter- oh wait, that is lost on you! Hahaha, so foolish- as proper heat is over-rated when YOU just book a flight to Mummy and Percy in South Africa while everyone else freezes.) Good luck actually trying to earn a proper living to maintain that heap. let alone trying to sell it as interest rates are ridiculous (in the US- 5.75%- no one wants to buy your "As Seen on TV" crumbling abode.)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If I were Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau de La Lande, I’d be straightening my ass out right about now. That would include presenting the accounts for 2020, and 2021. It would also include owning up to what she did with the money. You don’t get to be a tax-free concern for your private house without there being a public good. And if I’m not mistaken, if it’s for preservation, then she damn well better fix the outside pronto aqui. So far she has done very little fixing of anything public at all. Her incorporation papers spoke of an outdoor venue and community events. I haven’t noticed any public events, even the Easter egg hunt was private. She ought to be very worried about straightening herself out.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.