The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you're being far too harsh on PhiPhi - he's very busy polishing glasses, drinking, counting his porcelain, online shopping and setting the dinner table!

Please don't tell me that's the wedding table???
That table was hideous! WTF? It’s his ONLY job. Useless lazy waster.

Reactions: 19
My question was what was the reason she sent it round?

You say it was to make fun of Natty, but without knowing what the message said, or who she sent it to, how do we know the reason?

More to the point, you said Natty ‘calls herself homophobic in public’ but you know that’s not true, don’t you?
Phi Phi stop getting so bent out of shape about this and go play with your china.You are trying to create drama where none exists with Clara’s comments. Go find some pasta and brussels spouts to hang with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Work! You're always on it @KiKiGee - I always admire your passion for rooting out injustice.

Caroline Gooder is either being fed misinformation by the cabal at HMN, or, she's spewing shite of her own making. Either way she needs to be stopped either by going cold turkey on the Kool-Aid, or a gag. I do genuinely feel deeply saddened for the ones who are consistently defending Stephanie, because when the day of realisation, that they have been fooled all along, comes, the overwhelming feeling of shame and regret will take hold - I just hope they're able to bounce back and be more discerning where they place their trust in future.
I believe and always have done, that Stephanie is Caroline Gooder. Knows too many specific details, and there's a certain way of expressing herself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I've just finished watching "It's a sin". Missed it originally on TV but now on Netflix. About AIDS in 1980's and one line struck a chord. "He's an actor and sings songs from musicals, of course he's gay".
In 1980 our ignorance was astounding. I will admit i
Learn new things daily. Our daughter is gay and I take missteps constantly. She loves us so we are tolerated and taught. We feel as a family if you are always willing to learn and love, regardless of whom you love the world will be a much nicer place. It does surprise me how people still are so stupid, rude and nasty. We hang a pride flag proudly at our shop, and I’ve heard a few ignorant comments.
But the joy it gives us for just one person to feel included and a tiny bit recognized is worth ten of those customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nor did the happy couple themselves, so it seems.

Well, I would buy a ticket to that event and sit first row, no matter what! Hell, I'd even throw in an encore!
I wouldn't wish that on her, but I do have one or two in my own life I would ;) I haven't invested my money in her though.. and she hasn't affected my life.

Reactions: 6
Just a friendly reminder to make abundant use of the ignore button or, barring that, the report button if you feel it warranted.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I believe and always have done, that Stephanie is Caroline Gooder. Knows too many specific details, and there's a certain way of expressing herself.
And wasn’t Caroline the nickname of Potts given to him by a girlfriend ? I think it is Stephanie also and sometimes may be Phi Phi. And she comes across as domineering at times which is Fannys specialty.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.