The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: book list. Nicki Positano published a very good list of books a little while back she'd read and enjoyed. Very eclectic just the kind of books I like. I have diverse taste...
Our bookclub could include all the books Fanny is gifted in Grabeaux (and clearly doesn't read), although I would learn far too much about Fanny's heroine, Marie Antoinette, than I ever want to know. 🤣

Look at those mismatched dead looking pots outside the chapel. Classy- not.
3 gardeners my ass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is Stephanie Jarvis trying to cleanse her image with a ceremony in her crumbling chapel???
Wedding bells at Lalande. The help could not be bothered to dress for the occasion.

@pobs21
3 hours ago
#love #chapel #france🇫🇷 #chateaudelalande
View attachment 1370828
Talk about classy......dead looking plants in two mismatched pots at either side of the entrance.

And is there NOTHING Amaury won't be tasked with to do at that place? He does a lot more than anyone there, and I'm not talking about the work he was actually brought there to do (woodworking). Why? Is he just that nice of a guy? I just don't get it. I cannot imagine being there, doing all these odd jobs, being taken away from what I'm there to do and not be angry AF when, after a long day, I had to serve Philip Janssen his dinner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Is Stephanie Jarvis trying to cleanse her image with a ceremony in her crumbling chapel???
Wedding bells at Lalande. The help could not be bothered to dress for the occasion.

@pobs21
3 hours ago
View attachment 1370828
That's certainly not cleansing an image- that is pathetic. That image sums SJ up-cheap.

Our bookclub could include all the books Fanny is gifted in Grabeaux (and clearly doesn't read), although I would learn far too much about Fanny's heroine, Marie Antoinette, than I ever want to know. 🤣

3 gardeners my ass!
I know, I really can't get over that. As I said previously she needs to just give up, she will never make it. No class, no nothing

Reactions: 18
When SJ persuaded Amury to fix her wardrobe rail, I had to wonder why she had a bra on the top of the clothes pile. I keep mine in drawers not hanging in wardrobe. The detail he went to was too much for a wardrobe that doesn't even have doors just curtains.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
To make matters worse (for the Argentinian Bully that is) I should explain that the screenshot I posted was mailed to me, after it had been sent around through different channels. From what I could trace back though, the original message that came with the screenshot came from Stephanie Jarvis herself. Go figure. No-one is ever safe in that toxic environment she calls a chateau.

Edited to add the screenshot I forgot to post in the referring post.

That’s clearly just an error with the auto caption surely.

I’m sure the original footage the screen grab was taken from would reveal what was actually said..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Talk about classy......dead looking plants in two mismatched pots at either side of the entrance.

And is there NOTHING Amaury won't be tasked with to do at that place? He does a lot more than anyone there, and I'm not talking about the work he was actually brought there to do (woodworking). Why? Is he just that nice of a guy? I just don't get it. I cannot imagine being there, doing all these odd jobs, being taken away from what I'm there to do and not be angry AF when, after a long day, I had to serve Philip Janssen his dinner!
I dunno, I rather admire Amaury for embracing his new job as flower girl. 🌼

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
To make matters worse (for the Argentinian Bully that is) I should explain that the screenshot I posted was mailed to me, after it had been sent around through different channels. From what I could trace back though, the original message that came with the screenshot came from Stephanie Jarvis herself. Go figure. No-one is ever safe in that toxic environment she calls a chateau.

Edited to add the screenshot I forgot to post in the referring post.
That's bad subtitling there I am afraid. Not defending the bully but that isn't what she said. Listening to it - she says I am 'phobic' referring to spiders & stuff. Thinking that we have to be accurate in any accusations I guess.

1656243551416.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That's bad subtitling there I am afraid. Not defending the bully but that isn't what she said. Listening to it - she says I am 'phobic' referring to spiders & stuff. Thinking that we have to be accurate in any accusations I guess.

View attachment 1370950
Yep reviewed the audio, she is just saying "I'm a phobic"
None the less, if the screenshot came from Stephanie, it just shows how low she regards Natalia - not so much welcome to the family, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Will someone, anyone tell IJ to throw that coat away she looks like a bag lady. So much for French chic.
Percy does not look any better.
Smarten up the pair of you.
I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately, that is the go-to coat for French women of IJ's generation. Now, you can get some very expensive and nice looking coats of that genre from Dolomite or MaxMara or Marella. That is not one of them. That is bog standard catalogue purchase.

Reactions: 14
Per @Clara Burnett Nor did the happy couple themselves, so it seems.

Exactly what a classy do. Brings to mind the wedding in SA (was it Percy’s grandson?) that was a classy do as well. Not.

I feel he encourages her to drink. You often see him hand her a drinkie ! 🍾 🍸

I don’t think Fanny needs any encouragement she’s always first in the queue when alcohol is on offer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
giphy.gif

@escapetolalandeandmore
14 hours ago
Pavlina visited the home & gardens of George Sand. Situated 25mins from Lalande on the other side of Le Chatre, in the village of Nohants - Vic Born Amantine Lucile Aurore Dupin on the 1st July 1804.A french novelist, who was one of the most notable during the European Romantic era, & one of the most popular writers in her lifetime. During her creative years, she wrote 20 pages a day between midnight & Dawn. Her life was overshadowed by tragedy. Despite being married with 2 children, she led a very colourful life, taking many lovers, one of the most famous being Chopin. There is a bust of him on the edge of the estate over looking the village green. At one stage she went head to head with her daughter Solange, to retain his affections! She always pushed the boundaries & ignored what was thought to be acceptable behaviour in society. As a teenager she was encouraged by her eccentric tutor to wear trousers & a shirt whilst riding. Despite the fact at the time ladies had to have a permit to wear male attire In fact it was common place to see the author clad in britches & open neck shirt, with a very large cigar in her hand!! She also enjoyed a swim, naked, regardless of the month in a lake on the estate!! There is now a museum at the property with the house, manoir, & grounds open to the public. The interior is just as if she had stepped out for a stroll. The dining room is set for dinner including place cards, above the table & on the buffet stand are some beautiful original murano chandeliers & lamps, in the colourful style very similar to what Stephanie purchased. There are many beautiful pieces of furniture, the kitchen houses a fantastic range & charcoal grill with a very envious copper collection. The grounds are as exquisite as the house There is also a family grave yard on the estate. Pavlina has taken some lovely photos off the natural flower borders, you may recognise some of the species from Lalande. The gardens are tranquil & inspirational, I am sure there will be much to share on Monday with her colleagues during the 10 o clock coffee break!!! Floral photo credits Pavlina@Laland

200.gif

Brenda Gibbons is hard at work. She is laying the ground work for her tours of the area.
A lot of hand waving, to distract from the HEAP IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE.

Will Brenda's tours will consist of visits to:
Geroge Sand's castle/gardens
Château de La Motte-Feuilly: Nailberry/Sonia Hull's boyfriend's chateau
Château de Sarzay: Tess Hoffman's new man, Gilles Hurbain's family chateau
Chateau de Rochefolle: Tess Hoffman's mother's chateau
Chateau de Lalande: second hand store
Emmaus
?????????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s clearly just an error with the auto caption surely.

I’m sure the original footage the screen grab was taken from would reveal what was actually said..
Of course it was, but that is completely beside my point. Stephanie Jarvis has been sending this picture around to poke fun at her pall, her bff, her most trusted personal assistant. If that does not tell you how she's wired, nothing probably will.

View attachment 1370950
Of course it isn't. But still, it does not change the fact that Stephanie Jarvis found it funny enough to send it around.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm not going to pull the entire tab!e setting apart but...

PAPER NAPKINS

(And horrid, cheap catering jugs)

They've got absolutely no idea. And the guests think they're are staying somewhere oozing class and sophitication.
Paper napkins from the gift grab, no doubt. Far easier to use disposable freebies than providing their own linen napkins, rather than having to go to the time and trouble of actually launder them themselves.

Reactions: 14
Thank you, Chateau Shorts. ✊

UW2Mise2hFeMAwjMUrASvQRw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Chateau Shorts

Spinning timelines is a full time job for Stephanie Jarvis!
Patreon funds have been pouring into Chateau de LaLande Association (about 33,000 euros per month these days)... what has been done at the chateau with the money? Stephanie has been busy travelling in luxury while nothing gets done at the farmhouse. To hide her travels, she is distorting the timelines in her vlogs... but she's getting sloppy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

@pobs21
3 hours ago
View attachment 1370828
It would appear that Hubert and Mateus are already married and possibly on their honeymoon...

@pobs21
3 hours ago
View attachment 1370828
This, however, stinks of some kind of damage limitation - clean up on aisle 9 - stunt. "Look how accommodating and all encompassing we can be..."

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Of course it was, but that is completely beside my point. Stephanie Jarvis has been sending this picture around to poke fun at her pall, her bff, her most trusted personal assistant. If that does not tell you how she's wired, nothing probably will.

Of course it isn't. But still, it does not change the fact that Stephanie Jarvis found it funny enough to send it around.
Depends who she sent it to I would have thought, and the accompany message?

Also, you said that she ‘calls herself homophobic in public’. Why say that if you knew it was an auto caption error?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.