The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Stephanie Jarvis trying to cleanse her image with a ceremony in her crumbling chapel???
Wedding bells at Lalande. The help could not be bothered to dress for the occasion.

@pobs21
3 hours ago
#love #chapel #france🇫🇷 #chateaudelalande
View attachment 1370828
Wow, how beautiful and magical. Especially that mole hill in the middle draws so much attention. If that’s a mole hill.
The flower girls are cute too, looking like fairies. And the grass looks sooooooo healthy.

what’s for dinner, you ask? Avocado purée, lime basil lemonade, porched chicken in rape seed oil, turnip and red root beet cordon bleu.

If the time is right, and me and baby have our marriage, we totally want to have the ceremony in there.

23e7092da872f67de6c781450b98a431.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Talk about classy......dead looking plants in two mismatched pots at either side of the entrance.

And is there NOTHING Amaury won't be tasked with to do at that place? He does a lot more than anyone there, and I'm not talking about the work he was actually brought there to do (woodworking). Why? Is he just that nice of a guy? I just don't get it. I cannot imagine being there, doing all these odd jobs, being taken away from what I'm there to do and not be angry AF when, after a long day, I had to serve Philip Janssen his dinner!
I think you're being far too harsh on PhiPhi - he's very busy polishing glasses, drinking, counting his porcelain, online shopping and setting the dinner table!

I'm not going to pull the entire tab!e setting apart but...

PAPER NAPKINS

(And horrid, cheap catering jugs)

They've got absolutely no idea. And the guests think they're are staying somewhere oozing class and sophitication.
Please don't tell me that's the wedding table???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thank you. We would like too and as of today, it is our plan to reach out although her story starts post Frank and Ivo for us. Perhaps they will only be part of the historical care giver perspective of the story.

We are still in the research phase of Workaway. I can’t really speak to what those discussions/research have found because I don’t know.

I will say her story… our focus - starts on the day she posted her first video on Patreon.

She has created a mess it seems. She is writing it… complete with new chapters every Wednesday. She could get off of the hamster wheel but I am not sure she is smart enough nor honest to get out of her own way. Perhaps she will surprise us all.
To me, the worst thing she does is illegally exploit volunteers. It is the story as far as I'm concerned, and Frank and Ivo are the eyewitnesses, with chapter and verse, on how she violated Workaway's terms as Tomaz' video showed -- working far longer than 5 hours a day in her for-profit business. Clara said Jarvis called the volunteers "slaves" to Frank and Ivo's face.
I'd urge you to emphasize the criminal nature of her enterprise. Unfortunately taking money from consenting adults is not a crime.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course it was, but that is completely beside my point. Stephanie Jarvis has been sending this picture around to poke fun at her pall, her bff, her most trusted personal assistant. If that does not tell you how she's wired, nothing probably will.

Of course it isn't. But still, it does not change the fact that Stephanie Jarvis found it funny enough to send it around.
Yet again not defending anyone in the farmhouse but I find quite a lot of the subtitling errors funny. We know Fanny's a witch..

Reactions: 18
Is Stephanie Jarvis trying to cleanse her image with a ceremony in her crumbling chapel???
Wedding bells at Lalande. The help could not be bothered to dress for the occasion.

@pobs21
3 hours ago
#love #chapel #france🇫🇷 #chateaudelalande
View attachment 1370828
Look at the joy on Pavlena’s (spelling) face, she need to get the hell away from the filthy farm, it will ruin her.

Lady Philip has really out done his self with this on! It’s grotesque!
First thing, blue and green should never be seen, so why have all that green foliage on the bleeping table, white flowers only!
Second thing, can someone please tell them to stop with the charger plates, it’s been done to death! This is not a fine dining experience, so please drop the act, it’s beyond cringe at this I could go on but I’m trying to be a nice person as it’s Sunday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Having to see and speak to those people at breakfast would leave me in a coma.

View attachment 1371022
@escapetolalandeandmore
14 hours ago
Pavlina visited the home & gardens of George Sand. Situated 25mins from Lalande on the other side of Le Chatre, in the village of Nohants - Vic Born Amantine Lucile Aurore Dupin on the 1st July 1804.A french novelist, who was one of the most notable during the European Romantic era, & one of the most popular writers in her lifetime. During her creative years, she wrote 20 pages a day between midnight & Dawn. Her life was overshadowed by tragedy. Despite being married with 2 children, she led a very colourful life, taking many lovers, one of the most famous being Chopin. There is a bust of him on the edge of the estate over looking the village green. At one stage she went head to head with her daughter Solange, to retain his affections! She always pushed the boundaries & ignored what was thought to be acceptable behaviour in society. As a teenager she was encouraged by her eccentric tutor to wear trousers & a shirt whilst riding. Despite the fact at the time ladies had to have a permit to wear male attire In fact it was common place to see the author clad in britches & open neck shirt, with a very large cigar in her hand!! She also enjoyed a swim, naked, regardless of the month in a lake on the estate!! There is now a museum at the property with the house, manoir, & grounds open to the public. The interior is just as if she had stepped out for a stroll. The dining room is set for dinner including place cards, above the table & on the buffet stand are some beautiful original murano chandeliers & lamps, in the colourful style very similar to what Stephanie purchased. There are many beautiful pieces of furniture, the kitchen houses a fantastic range & charcoal grill with a very envious copper collection. The grounds are as exquisite as the house There is also a family grave yard on the estate. Pavlina has taken some lovely photos off the natural flower borders, you may recognise some of the species from Lalande. The gardens are tranquil & inspirational, I am sure there will be much to share on Monday with her colleagues during the 10 o clock coffee break!!! Floral photo credits Pavlina@Laland

View attachment 1371020
Brenda Gibbons is hard at work. She is laying the ground work for her tours of the area.
A lot of hand waving, to distract from the HEAP IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE.

Will Brenda's tours will consist of visits to:
Geroge Sand's castle/gardens
Château de La Motte-Feuilly: Nailberry/Sonia Hull's boyfriend's chateau
Château de Sarzay: Tess Hoffman's new man, Gilles Hurbain's family chateau
Chateau de Rochefolle: Tess Hoffman's mother's chateau
Chateau de Lalande: second hand store
Emmaus
?????????
View attachment 1370949
The Hurbains at Sarzay are not wealthy, and renovated Sarzay singlehandedly. Unless their son has hit some kind of jackpot, Tess has not affianced herself to big money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Depends who she sent it to I would have thought, and the accompany message?

Also, you said that she ‘calls herself homophobic in public’. Why say that if you knew it was an auto caption error?
Excuse me? What part of the not so funny joke she made don't you understand? It's pretty clear that it is a fault in the caption, yet it's quite an embarrassing one nobody cared to repair over the months it has been online. Instead Stephaniie Jarvis sends it around to poke fun at her personal assistant. But you rather scrutinize my words, because, hey, it's Stephanie, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And, most importantly, they never signed any NDAs, apart perhaps the one for the Channel 4 footage of them. When they left the HMN they were pretty eager to talk about all they had witnessed (which is how I came to know their details) and their experiences seemed to have made a huge impression. After the final fall-out in 2018 however, they backed out more and more. I know for a fact (because they have shared this information with mutual friends) that me telling their story here has made it almost impossible for them to ignore, as they keep getting accused of being me. It would be a relief to me personally if their story would rise above being retold over and over again on a gossip website and would actually get some consequences.
Noted. Hopefully they will see us. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Excuse me? What part of the not so funny joke she made don't you understand? It's pretty clear that it is a fault in the caption, yet it's quite an embarrassing one nobody cared to repair over the months it has been online. Instead Stephaniie Jarvis sends it around to poke fun at her personal assistant. But you rather scrutinize my words, because, hey, it's Stephanie, right?
My question was what was the reason she sent it round?

You say it was to make fun of Natty, but without knowing what the message said, or who she sent it to, how do we know the reason?

More to the point, you said Natty ‘calls herself homophobic in public’ but you know that’s not true, don’t you?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My question was what was the reason she sent it round?

You say it was to make fun of Natty, but without knowing what the message said, or who she sent it to, how do we know the reason?

More to the point, you said Natty ‘calls herself homophobic in public’ but you know that’s not true, don’t you?
What I know is that Stephanie Jarvis send around this screenshot to poke fun at her personal assistant. What I know is that there is a caption to a scene in an interview that is quite embarrassing, yet it has been online for months and nobody cares to change it or edit it out. It has not been unnoticed at all, proven by the charlataine's effort to diverts everyones attention to it, but still, nobody takes it down. So yes, it's still out there in public, true or false.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've just finished watching "It's a sin". Missed it originally on TV but now on Netflix. About AIDS in 1980's and one line struck a chord. "He's an actor and sings songs from musicals, of course he's gay".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not to change the subject.
I saw this, @Jules100, and thought of you. It's what we're serving in the Miracle Whip Room at the fish shack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.