The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I need to stop watching completely as I’m getting so wound up which isn’t me at all. Seeing your reminder that she gets £30k per month has finished me off today as I have to live on a third of that per year. 🤬🤬🤬🤬 sorry talking about money is not a polite subject but today something has snapped inside.
I own my own home completely so please don’t feel sorry for me it’s just theinjustice I feel today.
Right now that’s off my chest I’m going to put myself a tonic water(too early for gin)😂😂
I know what you mean about the $30K+ a year coming in monthly- there are many, many in US that are making that amount a year AND working long and hard for it!!! It’s mind boggling to imagine a monthly amount like that appearing in ones bank account! How handy!!! 🙄 No wonder she’s laughing all the way to the bank!!! 🥺🤬😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yet she features that loser in all of her vlogs.
Phi Phi, as one of her many flying monkeys, does her dirty work and things she is too lazy and doesn’t want to do. He handled getting the Selmar/tatti room situation at the Shittoo, has been involved up to his ears with the flower Marie debacle, attends the Patron chats, deletes comments and posts lies and glowing b.s. about himself, Fanny, and the old battle ax.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That we would like to do in person so until we have our farmhouse party plans in place, no. I hope they will see us. We have scheduled a meeting with a "local historian" to get a full understanding of the property to make sure it is accurate in our story. This is why we are not rushing things. Every T is being crossed and every I dotted.
Sounds like a solid plan you guys have lined out. Talking to Frank and Ivo would be high on my list too, mostly because Frank started running the B&B for Stephanie Jarvis early days and could spill the tea on how he was supposed to run the workaway program and instruct the volunteers to run her profitable business. The whole workaway debacle and how she got kicked out of the program is interesting enough when it comes to her lying and cheating to her patrons early on, yet she has not learned anything from it, or so it seems.
You are wise to not just randomly contact Frank and Ivo, as I understand they've broken all ties to her HMN and even with friends they made there (me included). They just don't want anything to do with it anymore. But perhaps you can persuade them.

and she thinks she did nothing wrong?
It's literally narcissism: her extremely enlarged self entitlement prevents her from seeing any flaws or feel any responsibility for what her actions (or non-actions) provoke. Even when things are spread out to her to explain (and I believe the accountants have tried over and over again as have several others) she still holds on to the thought that she somehow deserves all that she is getting right now, money wise that is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Doesn't it make you wonder how many YT Patreon grifters there are?

It strikes me as a very stressful existence; having to rely on so many things to keep your lifestyle in play without ever working.

Reactions: 14
If a person is shown to be only what they truly are? Then that indeed shouldn’t hurt anyone.
Looking back at March this is when Pavelina appeared. It could be referencing what we all suspect that Pavlina was coming anyway. That she wasn’t trying to save some poor Ukrainian girl.
On this subject, although I have no new proof to show to people who are still in doubt, my sources are very clear: Pavlina was never a real refugee. The most credible story I've heard is that she is someone that the Argentinian Bully (who calls herself a homophobic in public, see screenshot taken from the "interview" with FRK when she was still thinking her stories could be successful) met during her travels and they stayed in contact. It was the Argentinian Bully's idea to bring her into the snake pit that is the HMN.

The Shitoo is certainly NO PLACE for an elderly person- I actually find Percy to be one of the only likeable people in the cast of Fanny's "Made for TV Drama"- if his medical clearance is preventing him from traveling, it should be a sign that he needs to stay put. In addition to the Shitoo being a biological health hazard, Percy does not need the additional strain of being the peacekeeper between Fanny and Mummy-Dearest- just send IJ off to her spawn and enjoy a quiet respite at home instead.
I've warned people before to not be fooled by his frail appearance. To be married to Isabelle Jarvis, voluntarily and without outside coercion, should be proof of character enough. He has never been a peacekeeper, enjoys being part of all the drama his stepdaughter creates and thinks by being her mentor he can help her straighten out her immoralities. Unfortunately, not much of his own moralities are worth sharing. The best thing he can do is stay put in his beloved SA, dream of the old days when he was still called Master, and keep Mummy entertained and out of the way as long as possible. Fun fact: they keep sending their boring footage of the little trips they take and of the chores around the house to SJ so she can show her fans. Somehow even SJ knows this is not a good idea and manages to leave it all out.

We are not writing a story. She is writing one for us and no worry my friend… this is why things have taken this long. We are a pretty smart group of people. Patience is a virtue and one of ours. Thanks for not asking but you can ask anything.
What I like most about the picture you are painting is that of the inner betrayal it entails. You say Stephanie Jarvis is writing your story, but I enjoy the irony of it all being recorded by people she still trust to be her loyal patrons/friends. Somehow I can relate to that part :)

Phi Phi, as one of her many flying monkeys, does her dirty work and things she is too lazy and doesn’t want to do. He handled getting the Selmar/tatti room situation at the Shittoo, has been involved up to his ears with the flower Marie debacle, attends the Patron chats, deletes comments and posts lies and glowing b.s. about himself, Fanny, and the old battle ax.
Indeed. One could even say he has a job after all, but still, he's not very good at it...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

They are now considering not selling :rolleyes:. This is the beginning of the soft sell of them keeping it.
As I said months ago I thought they wouldn't sell it. They are considering renting it out for a year at a time or as holiday lets. But I think they will be living in it as soon as they can. Ed goes on about how hard they have had it financially because of covid (haven't most people?) but they have had patreon funds to help unlike us 'normal' serfs.
Agreed - didn't think they were going to sell it because they personalized the place too much.

They could have put in on the market in the early Spring and provided any buyer the opportunity to make final design decisions (ex: the kitchen layout or outdoor design).

Weddings are back and they don't have any money problems. It's time to give up patron, let Anna have a rest, enjoy family life and stop begging for money they obviously don't need.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sounds like a solid plan you guys have lined out. Talking to Frank and Ivo would be high on my list too, mostly because Frank started running the B&B for Stephanie Jarvis early days and could spill the tea on how he was supposed to run the workaway program and instruct the volunteers to run her profitable business. The whole workaway debacle and how she got kicked out of the program is interesting enough when it comes to her lying and cheating to her patrons early on, yet she has not learned anything from it, or so it seems.
You are wise to not just randomly contact Frank and Ivo, as I understand they've broken all ties to her HMN and even with friends they made there (me included). They just don't want anything to do with it anymore. But perhaps you can persuade them.

It's literally narcissism: her extremely enlarged self entitlement prevents her from seeing any flaws or feel any responsibility for what her actions (or non-actions) provoke. Even when things are spread out to her to explain (and I believe the accountants have tried over and over again as have several others) she still holds on to the thought that she somehow deserves all that she is getting right now, money wise that is.
Thank you. We would like too and as of today, it is our plan to reach out although her story starts post Frank and Ivo for us. Perhaps they will only be part of the historical care giver perspective of the story.

We are still in the research phase of Workaway. I can’t really speak to what those discussions/research have found because I don’t know.

I will say her story… our focus - starts on the day she posted her first video on Patreon.

On this subject, although I have no new proof to show to people who are still in doubt, my sources are very clear: Pavlina was never a real refugee. The most credible story I've heard is that she is someone that the Argentinian Bully (who calls herself a homophobic in public, see screenshot taken from the "interview" with FRK when she was still thinking her stories could be successful) met during her travels and they stayed in contact. It was the Argentinian Bully's idea to bring her into the snake pit that is the HMN.

I've warned people before to not be fooled by his frail appearance. To be married to Isabelle Jarvis, voluntarily and without outside coercion, should be proof of character enough. He has never been a peacekeeper, enjoys being part of all the drama his stepdaughter creates and thinks by being her mentor he can help her straighten out her immoralities. Unfortunately, not much of his own moralities are worth sharing. The best thing he can do is stay put in his beloved SA, dream of the old days when he was still called Master, and keep Mummy entertained and out of the way as long as possible. Fun fact: they keep sending their boring footage of the little trips they take and of the chores around the house to SJ so she can show her fans. Somehow even SJ knows this is not a good idea and manages to leave it all out.

What I like most about the picture you are painting is that of the inner betrayal it entails. You say Stephanie Jarvis is writing your story, but I enjoy the irony of it all being recorded by people she still trust to be her loyal patrons/friends. Somehow I can relate to that part :)

Indeed. One could even say he has a job after all, but still, he's not very good at it...
She has created a mess it seems. She is writing it… complete with new chapters every Wednesday. She could get off of the hamster wheel but I am not sure she is smart enough nor honest to get out of her own way. Perhaps she will surprise us all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Percy and Isabelle at the recent exhibition of Alex Shabalala’s work at Pretoria. Please tell me they didn't buy another vase!!!
Percy appears frail and not sure an airline should permit him to fly without a health clearance. It's a long trip and not sure he's up for it.

View attachment 1370320View attachment 1370321
Will someone, anyone tell IJ to throw that coat away she looks like a bag lady. So much for French chic.
Percy does not look any better.
Smarten up the pair of you.

• Haha
Thank you. We would like too and as of today, it is our plan to reach out although her story starts post Frank and Ivo for us. Perhaps they will only be part of the historical care giver perspective of the story.

We are still in the research phase of Workaway. I can’t really speak to what those discussions/research have found because I don’t know.

I will say her story… our focus - starts on the day she posted her first video on Patreon.
I think the input of Frank and Ivo would be valuable and they could provide info on her past dealings which would provide insight into her long standing patterns of deceit, ignoring and or failing to follow rules,regulations, laws, etc. And could provide info or insight into other areas that need to be looked into or explored and provide factual info that could clear up ambiguities in situations / representations made by and involving Fanny, the old battle ax, the Shitto, etc. Irrespective of whether the focus starts with the first video posted on Patreon, Frank and Ivo could provide valuable info, names of companies, individuals, agencies, etc. to determine the truthfulness of Fanny in her videos, since she lies, muddies the waters with conflicting statements, and plays the smoke and mirrors game so freely.

Reactions: 22
Squirrel knows too much and if she wants to get rid of him ..... my god that will be hard !
I think that could be called ...... Karma !!! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Just to make sure I have a full understanding of your goals, I wanted to ask, is the goal to straighten her out nicely first in person, and if she doesn’t sort herself out then to publish? This all seems directly tied to the fraud with Patreon and not to any other bad dealings? Does it include employee irregularities, volunteer irregularities, health and safety violations, inappropriate relationships with volunteers/work away, general deceit, lack of compliance with b&b regulations and practices, animal treatment, and I could go on…

Does it strictly deal with ebegging? Or do you have bigger fish to fry?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's probably shy about speaking on her relationship with Phyllis because it's all too shaming for all involved.
Fanny’s back must also hurt from carrying the weight of her lies and deceit and pegging lady Phyllis.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can one of you geniuses please remind me in which video Jarvis lists the endangered species at Lalande that the water police say she must protect?
I have lost that brain cell.
But am very greatful. So greatful.
the patreon video last week ( I think) while they were in venice

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just to make sure I have a full understanding of your goals, I wanted to ask, is the goal to straighten her out nicely first in person, and if she doesn’t sort herself out then to publish? This all seems directly tied to the fraud with Patreon and not to any other bad dealings? Does it include employee irregularities, volunteer irregularities, health and safety violations, inappropriate relationships with volunteers/work away, general deceit, lack of compliance with b&b regulations and practices, animal treatment, and I could go on…

Does it strictly deal with ebegging? Or do you have bigger fish to fry?
Please refer to my
Post yesterday at 323p

Reactions: 4
A lot of spoke via zoom last pm. If I get the golden ticket I will be there. Some of us have the money and can make the time to be there. Also traveling with our reporter as the plus one for one of us will be the icing on the cake. Hi SJ! I can’t wait to meet you.
How exciting. I wish I could be a fly on the wall for the confrontation. Do you have a pink phone at the ready?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the input of Frank and Ivo would be valuable and they could provide info on her past dealings which would provide insight into her long standing patterns of deceit, ignoring and or failing to follow rules,regulations, laws, etc. And could provide info or insight into other areas that need to be looked into or explored and provide factual info that could clear up ambiguities in situations / representations made by and involving Fanny, the old battle ax, the Shitto, etc. Irrespective of whether the focus starts with the first video posted on Patreon, Frank and Ivo could provide valuable info, names of companies, individuals, agencies, etc. to determine the truthfulness of Fanny in her videos, since she lies, muddies the waters with conflicting statements, and plays the smoke and mirrors game so freely.
And, most importantly, they never signed any NDAs, apart perhaps the one for the Channel 4 footage of them. When they left the HMN they were pretty eager to talk about all they had witnessed (which is how I came to know their details) and their experiences seemed to have made a huge impression. After the final fall-out in 2018 however, they backed out more and more. I know for a fact (because they have shared this information with mutual friends) that me telling their story here has made it almost impossible for them to ignore, as they keep getting accused of being me. It would be a relief to me personally if their story would rise above being retold over and over again on a gossip website and would actually get some consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
[/QUOTE]
I’m not really surprised ..he is totally worthless! He’s too busy painting his fingernails, and putting his hair in a topsy tail.
SJ should be able to hang a curtain pole herself! 🙄 There are so many small jobs that any amateur could do which would make the best of the space. A good decluttering and clean…how much could have been done in the time she’s lived there 🧐 Watching the vlogs is a great motivator for me to clean and tidy my house 🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.