The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have retirement envy! I plan on working another 9 years and retire at 45 :) After that I either go into teaching or support micro businesses.

P.s. I hate feet! Any feet! Especially men feet gross me out :)
That’s great! I worked my butt off for 30 years and retired from my job at 48. I saved as much money as possible and lived below my means…having no kids helped. Now I’m ready for something different and less stress, but I’m in no rush to go back to work. I blinked and the last 10 years of my life were gone…nothing but work. My focus now is slowing down and enjoying things. Having no agenda for the day has been a huge adjustment for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is there a mini-fridge in the hallway??? Fanny, keeping it classy as always!
I was wondering why their 'favorite' dinner plates were washed and in the hall? Why wouldn't they be in the kitchen ready to use? So silly. How the hell do you go through life as an adult with a favorite plate?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry folks, signing off for the day. The US political news just hit a new low and I need to be alone with my fury and a batch of warm blueberry muffins. And my furbaby. Y’all have a wonderful day spreading the good news of Grifts-n-Gifts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
  • What a motely crew Tess and her entourage are? Very rude of Fanny not to introduce them as though viewers are just supposed to know who they are. I notice Tess's doll isn't on the terrace. Clara, doesn't Tess usually bring her doll for drinks and dinner?
  • I quite enjoy bringing together a broad range of dinner guests, but that is a very eclectic odd mix of individuals.
  • Thought that was a very pedestrian, week night dinner. A jungle theme (?) with pork chops, clean vegetables, simple white rice and vanilla ice cream. Fanny certainly wasn't trying to impress her guests with that meal. I'm sure Shirley and Laura are lovely ladies 🇨🇦, but I felt a bit embarrassed for them. Has Marie done a runner?
That guy behind Tess looked very unimpressed with the camera gal...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My guess is that Stephanie Jarvis has no clue that this site isn't about attacking her personally. For me, it is her abuse of the patreon system, patreons and their funds to gaslight a vulnerable community loosely linked to restoration of Chateau de Lalande. Some signs of promise initially but quickly jumped the shark.

@Clara Burnett I've often tried to figure out who you are in relation to the mess but am grateful for your insights.

Reactions: 18
Î think it is most likely Percy’s passport trouble is that he cannot trouble himself to put it in his pocket and go to the airport. It is not a travel department snafu.
Such high flying travellers, you'd think their documents would always be ahead of the plans..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not the greatest attempt at homing in on an image but here's my screenshot from last night's CD. I think it is a silver comvertib!e parked beside SJ's car (to the right).

Screenshot_20220624-110652_kindlephoto-600171285.png

When the Richmonds arrived for their surprise visit/Armoire's birthday, Evita Nutella and her beau went to collect them (Limoges airport?). They've been toing-and-froing - practically commuting - a lot, so it makes sense to leave the Merc at Lalande and fly over from Stansted, or even fly to Paris and get the train. A long drive from Suffolk to make repeated visits to a crumbling farmhouse in the middle of nowhere their beloved niece's glorious chateau.

And squeaks of excitement because, of course, the beloved niece has their blessing to drive the Merc in their absence. But probably not Philip - additional insurance, whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Random question, do you need to have a certain number of posts to private message someone here or is that not an option?
Such high flying travellers, you'd think their documents would always be ahead of the plans..
Perhaps it is the intended destination as well, insert excuses of too hot/too cold, rising covid numbers, charity work

Reactions: 6
We have found the convertible Mercedes right at the 4:18 mark. I say Stephanie Jarvis has bought herself a new car.
matts van has been used. Parked differently since we last saw it.

Is that Tess’ fiance sitting next to her @Clara Burnett? He is not bad looking.
That would piss some people off. Maybe that was why the trip to the bank?

• Wow
Well.......

More distraction from the lack of real renovation work being done at the HMN for over $30,000 per month. Where is the money being spent? The wood was bought months ago, Amaury is paid each month from the Patreon, he brought his own equipment... Where is it all going? Why is it not being spent on addressing the heating, the crumbling façade, the repairs for the terrace and stairs, the apartments (which should come out of your own purse because that's adding to your revenue), the ugly pink shower room, the lake restoration, the boathouse..... it's exasperating. I'm so cross about the money I wasted in 2020 for those six months. It's was only £30 but I was tricked! That's just plain wrong.

Where are these missing association accounts?!

Free labour in the kitchen dressed up as volunteers - Stephanie it's just exploitation, plain and simple. Hire a full time cook, like your BnB manager, or your two part-time gardeners, or on-site carpenter cousin, or your gigolo.

I hope this Patron Day will be her reckoning. I might just travel down from Paris and pelt the place with tomatoes and flour.
Only tomatoes and flour...How about eggs... and toilet paper streamers on the trees, and the fountain? Go for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My question is this, what would happen if everyone started posting negative harsh remarks on her actual videos. the latest cadeau again made me gag with the incessant comments by the nutless wonder boy. Shut up for gods sake.
The black nails Snorty… u ain’t Johnny Depp.. tell u something, he absolutely must be doing something right with Fanny.. say no more

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Not the greatest attempt at homing in on an image but here's my screenshot from last night's CD. I think it is a silver comvertib!e parked beside SJ's car (to the right).

View attachment 1366897

When the Richmonds arrived for their surprise visit/Armoire's birthday, Evita Nutella and her beau went to collect them (Limoges airport?). They've been toing-and-froing - practically commuting - a lot, so it makes sense to leave the Merc at Lalande and fly over from Stansted, or even fly to Paris and get the train. A long drive from Suffolk to make repeated visits to a crumbling farmhouse in the middle of nowhere their beloved niece's glorious chateau.

And squeaks of excitement because, of course, the beloved niece has their blessing to drive the Merc in their absence. But probably not Philip - additional insurance, whatever.
There is no way in hell I’d even drive a convertible much less leave it at LieLande. Those peacocks will DESTROY the top….

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if he is a mean drunk. They all drink at the drop of a hat at the Shittoo. And you are right Clara, Tattlers only see the carefully or carelessly (depending on who is editing) edited video clips of Amaury which do not reveal his true nature off camera. The more you see of his parents, the more you see where he learned the smoke and mirrors facade.
I’ve said it from day one . But oh no he’s hot , blah blah . Then there was the slip saying he hadn’t seen Stephanie as a child but now it’s they spent lots of time together as a child . None of them could lie straight in bed . Liars all of them

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For the booze and snacks so that Fanny and her useless Thing never have to get out of bed to mingle with all the free worker bees downstairs...or the paying guests!!!
They'll be installing a kitchen up there soon... "New project everyone... thank you Patreons..."

Reply from de lalacelle to my comment that montages of things already done lazy vlogs

Highlighted reply
View attachment 1366114
Escape To The Dream, Restoring The Château.
20 hours ago
Thank you but this is far from a lazy video, the amount of work to create it took a week to put together and to find each clip from over a year of work. As you will have seen we have been working on the cottage to get the cottage watertight. Kind regards
Show less

I think they missed my point that we have already seen it so whats new. Tell me is this reply better than a delete???
I can't watch this one. I think if it was just the Mum n dad, but those two boys are so irritating to me. They mumble.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.