Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Watching these, strikes me she seems to have lost herself. Her accent is different, her energy is less exaggerated, she's not strung out, she looks healthier... I actually feel bad for her, she's so frenetic now,,,
Do not ever go down that route of feeling sorry for her, I tell you! She has made her own bed and still prefers to lay in it all day long.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Its been a bloody hot day in The Netherlands..tomorrow even hotter..still so much work...so we were not able to leave for France but... this weekend we go..i cant wait..just a few months no work...almost no phonecalls..i hope at least...just living the good life..catching up with books by the pool...good food...meeting French friends again...bbq..life goes fast...sometimes we must enjoy it a little...it can be over before you know it..

And no we are not going to visit Lalalande..although to my horror its not even two hours away from our house in the bourgogne..

• Heart
  • Haha

Isabelle6541

And let's be clear, she does not have a very glowing reputation to begin with. Trash will be trash, always.

Have you spoken with Frank & Ivo yet? I'm sure they can fill in some of the gaps...
That we would like to do in person so until we have our farmhouse party plans in place, no. I hope they will see us. We have scheduled a meeting with a "local historian" to get a full understanding of the property to make sure it is accurate in our story. This is why we are not rushing things. Every T is being crossed and every I dotted.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
what-where.gif

Karen Carswell
2 hours ago
Where are the Ian's? They seem to have disappeared.

Heather Macrobert
4 hours ago
Have you decorated Nicks apartment yet?

joyce salamone
7 hours ago
Where is Ian? Still working at LaLande?

Kelly Larson
12 hours ago
Whatever happened to Ian? Is he coming back to finish Nattie's apartment and other projects? If not, it seems time to get someone else in. I like seeing the clearing going on and a shop is a great idea.

bigchick100
12 hours ago
What’s happening with nattys and Scotsman apartments ?

S Mills
14 hours ago
How is Ian??

when-when-when-facial-reaction.gif

caroline gooder
6 hours ago
Per Stephanie, the Marquis's sitting room project will be seen on channel 4 and in Stephanie Vlog during the fall season. The Grand Salon paneling is being worked on by Amaury. We will just have to be patient till he is ready to show us what is going on. Natti's apartment project is on hold till planning permissions on the external doors comes through.

caroline gooder
11 hours ago
Stephanie has explained that the apartment project is on hold due to the planning permissions for the external doors being delayed. As soon as they have those then the project can continue.

caroline gooder
13 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie said in one of the vogs that he is fine after surgery. The project of Natti's apartment is on hold due to the planning permissions needed for the external doors.

• Haha
  • Sick

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s coming for my longtime companion pup sooner rather than later and my heart is already heavy.
I know the feeling well; I've been agonizing over this since he was still a pup. All I can say is cherish every single remaining moment.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I don’t think Patron Day will ever happen. If only 3 Patrons show up and take unphotoshopped photos and post what LieLande and the crew really look like, how dirty it is, how the gardens are not thriving, how the building is damp, moldy, gross, garishly decorated, etc., it destroys the LieLande illusion that Fanny has manically created and furiously grifted from the past few years. Think of Jason Dubley (sp?) and his photos of the desolate Shittoo. Those photos added a little realism to the Śhittoo Diaries bullshit Fanny and the battle ax are peddling. Fanny would not be able to control the narrative and hide her dirty secrets,

They could photograph Fanny in all her glory without the LieLande fantasy filter. Wheeeeeeeee!! Indeed!

Couldn’t you just see Patrons asking where their framed photos,artwork, needlepoint is hanging at the Shittoo, and where did Fanny display their great great grandmother’s china?

There will be a cancellation of the event immediately prior to the day it should be happening. Fanny will claim illness, the town council cruelly denying her permission to have her party, some made up emergency with Isabelle, or a local lead on the whereabouts of the accountants and chapel restorer that must be followed up on immediately. Patrons will have travelled to the site only to get turned away. I bet only Amaury, the Argentenian Bully, and Kirsty will be present on the premises to pacify the angry Patrons. That’s so Lie Lande!

Reactions: 34

Iolair

VIP Member
Possibly a couple of stupid questions on my part
1. Can you not buy the wood trimmings Amaury is making?
2. Will she need a permit for a 3 day event?

I’m wondering if she did some planning with Selmar’s girlfriend some months ago on how to conduct an event. I have a vague memory she mentioned they discussed something. I’m imagining Natti being besieged with emails with questions about wheelchair access, transport from the train station, where to stay, can I come for all 3 days, etc. If Natti has been managing the patreon list with email addresses a simple flyer with basic info could have been sent out. Well at least a date has been set.
Basic questions:
• What are the Covid restrictions/host requirements for such an event?
• Will there be an admission fee?
• Will visitors be charged for their lunch?
• What about vegan/vegetarian/options?
• Will dietary restrictions be catered to?
• Will alcohol be served?
• Will there be anywhere to park?
• Will there be a parking fee?
• Access for those with a disability?
• Apart from tours, will there be activities for the patrons?
• What measures will be taken to ensure the comfort of guests?
• Will there be adequate seating?
• Will visitors have access to fresh water?
• What security measures will be taken to ensure the safety of guests?

Burning questions:
• Will the porta-potties be hung with chandeliers?
• Will they be wallpapered?
• Will The Little Shoppe of Horrors be open by then?
• Will Kirsty bring her sheep?
• Will all the Ians be present?
• Will Baghead be wearing a bag?
• Is Tess invited?
• Does the square root of 225 equal the number of Snort's brain cells ?
• What happens if someone hides in the woods and wait until dark?
• Will that someone please put Fanny out of our misery?

• Haha
  • Heart

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo, please buy something at the gift shop.
The gift shop will open sometime in late summer 2023, if all goes according to "plan".
They have to do the paperwork first. They have to submit a request for the conversion of the space, maybe arrange the space a bit (they will understand that the space is dilapidated). They also have to drive out spiders because what if a spider bites a Squirrel. Maybe he's allergic. They have to make a product catalog. Buying a cash register is likely to get complicated.
As they have just started with the idea, summer will pass quickly. Preparations for Christmas must begin with the first days of autumn. Preparations for the Easter egg hunt are starting in the spring with the first rays of the sun.
And here it is.
For the next year, we will be hearing about the great preparations for opening a gift shop.

• Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett is miss Jarvis getting nervous yet with regards to @Isabelle6541 investigation and piece which is coming out or does she think she will be able to survive this too without any real damage?
Nervous not so much, I'd say. She still thinks she has nothing to worry about as she has done nothing wrong and if she did, it was an honest mistake. Delusional is a term that comes to mind often when one partakes in the same social circles as the charlataine. I've noticed some changes in her public behavior, she seems to be more drawn back and less outspokenly present, but that could have several other causes. My hope is that the @Isabelle6541 investigation will hit her unexpected and will shame her back into oblivion.

• Heart

Isabelle6541

@Isabelle6541 - looking forward to seeing your expose. will it be a video format or book or a podcast?

How hard has it been to find insiders willing to talk?

when do you think we can enjoy your hard work?
Great questions. One minor correction... it is not mine. It is a group effort. We all have different roles. At the moment we are not sure what the writers are planning. We do not know the format yet. I do know video could likely be involved as people have be tasked with cataloging vlog numbers, time stamps, etc but we are well aware of copyright restraints. Regarding "insiders" - we went in with a budget for interview fees and have spent some of that. As to when the work will be completed... it is hard to say. I can say that we are looking forward to getting our golden ticket to the Patreon party and hope nothing derails it.

• Heart
  • Wow

Frenchie0810

Chatty Member
I did not get the original chatter copied., which has now been deleted Here is what was written by the admin in attempt to sort it out.
1656109048480.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
And it is illegal to break the nests in France, hefty fine and possible prison so good to hear him say he wouldn't do it. But I bet she has in the past...
Oh, she has, several times. She uses a broom to knock the nests out, or rather, she has someone do it for her, every year. It's a mystery to me why she forgot about it this year. Maybe because Isabelle Jarvis has not been around? She takes care of that normally.

• Angry
  • Sad

JP in SC

As always, I will hold off on commenting on those specifics. I will say that people (some that read here) will be shocked to read that we are not a group of grannies. We are actually a group that ranges from 20 somethings to a few grannies. (We love our grannies). Our leads are a French Maitre (for those in the US a Lawyer) and a reporter for a popular online news organization who both happened to be early Patreon supporters too. We are all connected in various ways and found it easy to make additional connections in year one. Thankfully, we have a few dollars and social media/media knowledge between us. We hope to open a few eyes to the danger of social media "influencers" when stated intentions become lies to fuel a machine.

One more time - for the record - we are NOT trying to take down SJ et al. I hope the information that comes out does not damage her reputation at all... rise some eyebrows... yes. I just hope she learns from this experience. She could put it all to rest by just having a very open and honest video about the lie she sold from day one on Patreon.

I hate long posts so I am sorry. One other thing. Reality shows are popular. In the US they surpass most scripted shows. Truth is stranger than fiction. I hope Ruthy (sp?) is taking great notes.
Well finally, a group is sorting out the story. Thank you for that. Sincerely. Grifting has been going on for centuries in every culture. What’s new is the You Tube aspect. If nothing else this report will be a study of what’s trending in the world of grifting, the new ”spins” - perhaps a psychological study as well, what personality types are most attracted to sending money to someone they’ve only met virtually. I think it is an excellent, much needed story and I can not wait to read it (or view). I came to Tattle because I sensed fraud & fiction. The more I watched Stephanie, the more I thought “something is off”. Couldn’t quite put my finger on it, but knew she was somehow a bit off base. The longer I watched, the more scattered it became. Recommended by a friend during COVID, I tuned in when we were on lock down. But soon got off the train, typed in Stephanie Jarvis Fraud (or something of that sort) - up popped Tattle. I have to say Tattlers don’t miss much. Anyway - thank you again for working together to put together a very welcome story. Please promise to post here or lead us to where we can read/view the story in full. With thanks. . . .

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
In a vlog lasting 18.15 minutes, no mention of accounts but Fanny spends:

Patron Party (3.47 minutes)
  • Hold the dates!!! Sept 6-8 Patron Open Days🥳
  • Travel to the HMN for a light lunch, porto-loos and a tour 🚽
  • Mummy & Percy may be there? I know it can be hard to travel on a SA passport, but what has old Percy done that France won’t let him in?
  • Would be fun if we hired a plane towing a banner saying ‘Where are the accounts you grifting fraud?🛩
Dentil Moulding (9.51 minutes)
  • I’ve learned more about dentil moulding then I ever wanted to know
  • Fanny picks the most complicated moulding for Cuz to make, because she doesn’t care how much it costs or how long it takes
Jardain Anglais (1.05 minutes)
  • Picking weeds
  • Cuz is a bee keeper 🐝
Self-sufficent shiteau (.52 mins)
  • Fanny isn’t interested (because it takes work and she’s a lazy cow)
Dinner with patrons (3.00 mins)
  • Complaining about the heat (only current bit of footage in the vlog) 🌞
Goodbye (.20 mins.)🐝

• Heart

KittCatt!

For those outside UK, here are some more pictures I didn't include in my last post about the patron sponsored Ch4 projects. In my last post I said 'the laziest people (SJ & Phi) that never lift a finger were dressed up in safety gear desperate to be on TV'. I have therefore titled some of these pictures 'All The Gear & No Idea'.

The episode & especially the last few pictures (with the yellow jacket) reveal they were willing to show their relationship. We know it was filmed last year before summer 2021 which means it was few months after Phi's arrival. So if they (SJ & Phi) had filmed this episode as a couple for Ch4 before summer 2021, why was she upset about it in November 2021 blaming Ch4? She said she wanted that part of her life to remain private. There's more proof, this episode was filmed when Gerry's apartment had just been started & the Dutch BF reveal happened few days after Ian had just completed Gerry's bathroom when it was leaking (Oct/Nov 2021). This means her Dutch BF reveal reaction was all an act to manipulate viewers & patrons to continue supporting her & funding her Ch4 projects. Projects are delayed for Ch4 & as SJ likes to prove comments made here wrong, I hope she proves me wrong & shows her patrons the progress of Gerry's & the Marquis apartments. She just invited the previous owners to view all the progress she's made as if they pay for it but patrons have to wait until after Ch4 has shown it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
It’s all smoke and mirrors. She doesn’t know if it’s 1,2 or 3 days or which of those days it will be. She is just putting it out there. No solid date for planning. She knows not a lot of people will pitch but is making a big song and dance about it. I hope the whole of @Isabelle6541 group arrives. There will be some hard question to has to answer. Oh and she hangs the Marquise apart like a carrot in front of everyone. The room 3000+ patrons have paid for can be seen if you arrive at the chateau.
Indeed, smoke and mirrors. It took her months to only come up with three possibly maybe dates. She calls that an update. She knows she is legally forced to organize a yearly gathering for the members of her association, but has no intention whatsoever to actually comply.

• Angry
  • Sad

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I could be wrong, but I don't expect more than 200 people to show up, and that's being optimistic. Fanny is planning on a low turnout, thus the lack of planning and late notice. Fanny didn't even provide an RSVP deadline so she could confirm numbers, because she's not expecting many guests.

Most patrons live quite a distance from Crozon-sur-Vauvre and the majority of the patrons are American.
It takes time and planning to travel to Crozon-sur-Vauvre and you don't go there on a whim.

Travel to the shiteau is:
  • 4 hour drive from Paris
  • 2.5 hour train to Argenton Sur Creuse + a 40 min taxi ride that costs atleast USD100
  • 2.0 hour train to Chateauroux + 35 min bus ride to Neuvy Saint-Sépulchre Place du Champ de Foir + a 20 min. taxi ride that costs atleast USD
With that in mind:
  • It's unlikely Fanny going to put on coaches to and from either Argenton Sur Creuse or Chateauroux stations to ferry patrons?
  • There are very few places to stay in Crozon-sur-Vauvre, so will patrons be keen to do a long return trip from/back to Paris in one day? It can be done, but how many will be prepared to drive or travel 8 hours in a day for an afternoon tea party?
  • Overseas travel is expensive, especially now. If I were a rabid patron willing to spend time and money to travel to Lalande, I'd prefer to book at full weekend as a B&B guest and have and entire evening and dinner with Fanny (and hope for an invite to a kitchen dance party)
  • How many will be prepared to travel overseas to France just for an afternoon tea party? The patron party would form part of a larger travel itinerary which most people would co-ordinate & book well in advance
  • Two months is relatively short notice and most people have already planned their travel for this year
  • Anyone with school age children likely aren't coming because Fall (or as Snorty says, Autumnul) term starts in early September.
  • Unlikely Nick and Marie be there if Anton is starting back at school. Nick won't be there anyways - what's he going to do, walk around with a bag on his head the entire day? Potty may be there since the Patron Party falls during the week in between the Dutch Grand Prix and Monza.
If she does pull it off, Fanny better hope for sunny skies, because that could be a very soggy tent, muddy back garden and many dripping wet people traipsing through the shiteau.

• Heart
  • Haha
I saw the posting and may have even commented myself. 😜 Sadly, I didn't take a screenshot. The initial post was an orange avatar nicely asking for a status update on Natti and Gerry's apartments.

At the time I saw the post there were about 18 comments, all very respectful, but most commenting that there hasn't been much progress around the shiteau, asking where Ian is etc. There was the standard response that Stephanie is waiting for planning approval before proceeding on Natti's flat, and someone asked if Stephanie had submitted the plans yet for approval.

I don't know what happened after that, but when I returned online a few hours later, the entire post had been deleted. The thread must have blown up big time. It seems Fanny is more than a teeny bit sensitive about be questioned because the statement below has now been posted on Facebook by the site administrator & comments have been turned off.

I believe from time to time some of us here forget, that, firstly The Chateau Diaries, follow real people, with hearts & feelings...we aren't following a netflix show. These people are members of our group, they can see the comments that some of you are making. We are a friendly group, we follow these people because we like them & enjoy what they are doing.😜
It is their choice what they want to share with us through their vlogs, we are in no position to expect or demand anything.
We are all different, I understand that we may approach things from a different angle, but this isn't our call. If you were doing a project in your home & half the neighbourhood disagreed with your choices & progress & started writing their views in the local newspaper..how would you feel? I know I would be gutted.
And so the deluded fans continue to throw themselves under the bus to protect Fanny & the chateau cult are getting up to go to work every day. Going to their jobs, paying their bills, saving up for their annual holidays, having a BBQ at the weekend, buying some new clothes for the summer, taking the kids to school, painting their homes...you know being normal.
Meanwhile defending those who get up when they please, work when they want, spend other people's money, are not accountable to anyone & go on expensive trips at the drop of a hat.
The fools actually think they KNOW the cult members. Pathetic idiots who cannot see their everyday lives juxtaposed against La Lande lives & realise just how lazy & entitled those in the farmhouse are. Putting them up on some sort of pedestal for just doing what we all do in our lives but without sponging off people to pay for it. Idiots, living their lives vicariously through a middle aged spoiled brat & her band of hangers on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

The Saint

It did not mention tattle or the hate site…. Maybe some of the folks on Facebook started asking uncomfortable questions…
It’s more of a suggestion tactic, Fanny dosnt want to drop the name, as it will bring attention to the website, but her “fans” will fill in the blanks.

@Lady Avonlea Thank you for the information, what I took aways from it was, there going to be doing major damage control before the “meet and greet” blow up, imagine if all hell broke loose at the farm amongst the patrons, it’s all getting very Mary Antoinette but with less taste and hygiene.

This is the point!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Summerbaby

VIP Member
And the event is only approximately 9 weeks from today? Fanny knows she can’t get the proper permits in time and her Patrons from the United States would want additional time to make travel plans and get the best airline rates. She doesn’t even know how many people are expected, what days they are expected, and didn’t put a deadline for replying to Ñutty ( who doesn’t open or respond to emails for weeks or months and cannot even open boxes of presents for 6 months at a time)…. Fanny is really jerking the Patrons around that pay for her wasteful extravagant lifestyle. They don’t even have a working landline at the Shittoo and no way for anyone to contact them other than mail or email.

Stephanfraudie is so lazy. She is getting super entitled and sloppy with everything that she touches. She doesn’t care that she lies with every breath she takes. She doesn’t care that her videos are obviously cobbled together at the last minute with old footage or manipulated footage wearing the same clothing for weeks to supply footage to insert into random videos to mislead viewers. She is deliberately trying to mislead Patrons about monies, work at the Shittoo, her traveling and spending, etc. Again, day drinking is not your friend, Fanny the Shittelaine.

Also, WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS!!!
I sincerely hope that her Patreon numbers nosedive drastically because SURELY at least some of the patrons must see how Stephanie Jarvis is manipulating them into thinking that she is being so "respectful and benevolent" when in actual fact, she is just scamming them in connection to their "alleged" long awaited, Garden Party.
And, let's not forget, that they are ultimately paying for too. :mad:
I have always maintained that Tattle Life isn't a hate site, well at least Chateau Diaries isn't, we are truth seekers and tellers!

• Heart