The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And so the deluded fans continue to throw themselves under the bus to protect Fanny & the chateau cult are getting up to go to work every day. Going to their jobs, paying their bills, saving up for their annual holidays, having a BBQ at the weekend, buying some new clothes for the summer, taking the kids to school, painting their homes...you know being normal.
Meanwhile defending those who get up when they please, work when they want, spend other people's money, are not accountable to anyone & go on expensive trips at the drop of a hat.
The fools actually think they KNOW the cult members. Pathetic idiots who cannot see their everyday lives juxtaposed against La Lande lives & realise just how lazy & entitled those in the farmhouse are. Putting them up on some sort of pedestal for just doing what we all do in our lives but without sponging off people to pay for it. Idiots, living their lives vicariously through a middle aged spoiled brat & her band of hangers on.
At this point I am starting to think they have it coming. They are willingly paying to be in a cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Once FRK has gained some focused experience in a "professional" kitchen, if I were her, I would get in touch with travel companies to explore being a chalet cook during the ski-ing season - she is in the appropriate area of Europe.
AND, she might even meet a nice fella too - that, of course being her long term goal, correct? ;)
If I were that Travel Company I would check her employment history and get personal references and avoid her like the plague. It's hard work in that bubble, stuck up the mountain, cook, clean, budget and be nice to guests every week, save your hangovers and comments for the chairlifts great fun but remember to play hard, work even harder and you will have a ball, but only strong characters survive, or season blues get to people.

Reactions: 12
This may be proof, Marie Wiik has been bought off. She thinks Stephanie Jarvis is pretty in this 👇Spero Villioti gown???
Marie, please put on your glasses and have another look.
It did not fit in January and it still did not fit in June.
Her armpits are bubbling out, questionable nude lining and boning (bust area), problems with the waist, it is too long in all the wrong places, the v shaped lace appliqué in her nether regions, and I am sure the hem is now trashed.
Spero Villioti had no time for alterations. Not much of an endorsement for Spero.

View attachment 1368749

View attachment 1368674

View attachment 1368669

View attachment 1368668
mariewiik1
3d
Pretty ♥
That really is a ho dress, flashing your crotch without having to bother. I've noticed a whole genre of V-shaped appliqués for the nethers in certain kinds of red carpet wear and the emirates versions of haute couture dresses. But unlike a ho dress, it is also really unflattering. It's the granny tat version of a ho dress, what you wear in your 50s after your triceps go and just before the cleaves crepe out.
Heading southward, mama.
Time for much better jewels.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If I were that Travel Company I would check her employment history and get personal references and avoid her like the plague. It's hard work in that bubble, stuck up the mountain, cook, clean, budget and be nice to guests every week, save your hangovers and comments for the chairlifts great fun but remember to play hard, work even harder and you will have a ball, but only strong characters survive, or season blues get to people.
I was actually giving her the benefit of the doubt tbh. And just throwing that idea into the mix in case she reads here, IDK?
If I were her age, I would certainly consider it during the winter months, especially if the option was to stay close to family in Norway for the foreseeable future.
Not sure whether FRK speaks other languages in any event, so that might limit her options.
She will obviously receive good references from all her past associations - that's a given in today's employment environment, unfortunately! Regardless of performance etc - my personal experience in writing/receiving references from previous employers was that they don't divulge their "true" experience of the individual concerned! I was made to do the same in my past managerial role, much against my better judgement, of course!
But, as we all know, social media does give future employers more "insider" knowledge these days. That's a given!
Tip from me FRK - clean up all your social media sooner, rather than, too late. ;)

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1368421

Such BS...Over 30,000 a MONTH is dumped into her account. I'm guessing Brenda Gibbons won't even understand a 10,000 a month payday, or she would be asking questions also. Steph traveled and bought the Chandeliers and an art piece from Africa for the month of June. "Logistics" and "quotes" did not seem to be a problem.
Here is the exact breakdown from the last 30 days:
1. Chandeliers
2. Flower Show
3. Chicken Coop
4. Unauthorized Garden Tour
5. Before and after Chateau video
6. Sculpture from South Africa
7. Cleaning and Clearing
8. Previous Owner Visit
9. Creating PJs pretend gift shop
10. More clearing...this time her hallway.

There was the Venice jaunt too.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
🎯
Here is the proof. The pay off plans being discussed with Philip Janssen, in Marie Wiik's free van.

View attachment 1368813
Yes, didn't Marie reference possible business real estate in the village they'd just been to, which Fanny abruptly cut off on cam?
And the whole Philip-being-nice-to-her thing I thought super suspicious, after he had engineered her departure.
Definitely there was transactional love bombing.
I think, however, Fanny would grift even on that, avoiding cash payment when a simple emotional BJ would work.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1368421

Such BS...Over 30,000 a MONTH is dumped into her account. I'm guessing Brenda Gibbons won't even understand a 10,000 a month payday, or she would be asking questions also. Steph traveled and bought the Chandeliers and an art piece from Africa for the month of June. "Logistics" and "quotes" did not seem to be a problem.
Here is the exact breakdown from the last 30 days:
1. Chandeliers
2. Flower Show
3. Chicken Coop
4. Unauthorized Garden Tour
5. Before and after Chateau video
6. Sculpture from South Africa
7. Cleaning and Clearing
8. Previous Owner Visit
9. Creating PJs pretend gift shop
10. More clearing...this time her hallway.
I think I need to stop watching completely as I’m getting so wound up which isn’t me at all. Seeing your reminder that she gets £30k per month has finished me off today as I have to live on a third of that per year. 🤬🤬🤬🤬 sorry talking about money is not a polite subject but today something has snapped inside.
I own my own home completely so please don’t feel sorry for me it’s just theinjustice I feel today.
Right now that’s off my chest I’m going to put myself a tonic water(too early for gin)😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If she is deleting videos that can be used against her then she'd have to delete all of her back catalogue 🤣 Unfortunately for Fanny her love of bragging, coupled with panic that she's got to say any old thing to flim flam the patrons & being a pathological liar make her every utterance something to be logged for future reference.
Not only that she's not able to delete Channel 4 programmes.
I think Stephanie edits parts out, never deletes - I have to go through my own archive to check that - because she loves the money that comes with it.
Besides, Stephanie is getting sloppy and her fans eat it up. Stephanie could take a piss in the fountain and call it performance art, and you just know the likes of Cynthia Lambert and Caroline Gooder would be like: "Oh Stephanie, I have never experienced performance art in my life, to now have seen such niche artform with the magical joy of Lalande in the background word can not describe the emotions I am feeling etc. etc."

Just a query as I am personally not up on YT as a Ytuber, obviously!
But, if any of her vlogs were originally released via YT, if it ever came to proving anything in particular, wouldn't YT have some kind of record?
As in, once something is released online via whichever platform, i.e. YT, media or www, it can never, ever 100% be deleted/removed?
Would just require a little more delving into perhaps if absolutely necessary/required for legal purposes maybe?
Well, that is my understanding but more than happy to be enlightened, of course by those who know better than I. 😁
The Way Back Machine doesn't always work, sadly...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think what we’re all daunted by is the fact that not a single thing gets started & completed. It’s always a work in progress & then forgotten about. Her continuity efforts are way, way, way off.
So much clutter and debris - reflective of her chaotic mind, skittering thought process - one thing to the next, then back again. How many times will Snorts sort the keys?
On and on and on and on.

It's that simple, I have been reading old threads over the past few days. Stephanie Jarvis Chatelaine of Chateau de Lalande needs to start and finish projects instead of stringing them out for whatever reason, graft, greed, lack of building materials, craftsmen, etc.

If you read back, the same comments have appeared since the first thread. The cast of characters both Tattle and Chateau Diaries have changed but the content is much the same. It's like we are trapped in ground hog's day.

Reactions: 26
I know. Apparently it's a Brits thing, the way they don't want to talk about their sexuality...
Actually, as a Brit myself and tbh @Clara Burnett, your comment maybe leads me to believe that perhaps you are not! I have never felt the need to discuss my "sex" life with absolutely anyone as that is obviously personal.
Sexuality is an entirely different aspect, of course! My philosophy has always been, 100% each to their own, no matter - certainly not my business! 😁
When I used to visit my Brit friend who bought a hotel in Golf Juan on the Cote D'Azure, I was absolutely amazed by how "in your face" French men would openly say that they wanted to sleep with me after a dance and a few drinks - I was not even a young woman at the time either AND, a few of these men were years younger than me. Yes, perhaps they just thought, rich, older English woman looking for some kind of attention/excitement whilst on holiday - but, totally not my style! I was always afraid of catching "something". Plus, of course, I wasn't fluent in French either so God alone knew what they were saying about me behind my back! :confused:
My friend was also totally amazed when she first bought her hotel, that she received so many frequent requests for her to rent out her bedrooms for day time occupancy for a few hours, rather than overnight, in order to facilitate "affairs". It did initially rather shock her and she wasn't a prude either.
Obviously, she ultimately did rent out her bedrooms on a "short term midday couple of hours basis", being a very shrewd business woman but always changed the bedlinen if she had overnight guests booked into those same rooms. :)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Besides, Stephanie is getting sloppy and her fans eat it up. Stephanie could take a piss in the fountain and call it performance art, and you just know the likes of Cynthia Lambert and Caroline Gooder would be like: "Oh Stephanie, I have never experienced performance art in my life, to now have seen such niche artform with the magical joy of Lalande in the background word can not describe the emotions I am feeling etc. etc."
Exactly what they'll be selling in the Squirrel Shoppe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@SleepingBeauty123 never have such true words been spoken. That Jag is a piece of shite. Everything you say is absolutely true. One of the ugliest models ever. My o.h. has been in the motor trade his entire life. His family, both sides, are in the motor trade since before Adam was a lad. My o.h. has worked in all the brit marque garages - Austin Rover, Land Rover, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Vauxhall etc., etc., in his time as well as the European marques. She'll get no money for it from a scrap merchant/breaker as there is currently NO money in scrap metal but, they may take it away for free. They certainly do where I live in the south of France.
Here's what we should all do together...

Visit lie Lande for a week and book out the apartments and rooms. We each turn up in chauffer driven luxury cars, Rolls Royces, Bentley, Mercedes Maybach S-Class, etc. The chauffeurs carry in our Fortnum and Mason's hampers, our cases of Crystal and Krug, and our Mont Blanc, Louis Vitton, and Karl Freidrik luggage. We all dress fancy as hell! I scrub up quite well! We congregate in one of the apartments and party into the night... but (here's the good bit) we exclude Fanny. In fact, we exclude everyone in the HMN and just say no thank you to spending time with her and Snorts. During our stay we receive a few hampers from Harrods and the Paris Hotel Athénée for the Summer picnic we will have on the lawn near the lost lake - a party to which she receives no invitation. The chopper landing on the lawn whisks us away to go sight seeing and chateau hunting but we politely disdain in taking her advice because we already own five chateau and just turn flip them for profit.

And it will kill her. Kill her to be on the outside looking in.
I'll buy a ticket for the Euro Millions Lottery for us all shall I? The last one had a top prize of €138 million and I think the next one is a similar amount. Have you all got your passports up to date? I'd be happy to spend a few mil to host you all with a visit lie Lande just for the pleasure of sticking it to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I saw the posting and may have even commented myself. 😜 Sadly, I didn't take a screenshot. The initial post was an orange avatar nicely asking for a status update on Natti and Gerry's apartments.

At the time I saw the post there were about 18 comments, all very respectful, but most commenting that there hasn't been much progress around the shiteau, asking where Ian is etc. There was the standard response that Stephanie is waiting for planning approval before proceeding on Natti's flat, and someone asked if Stephanie had submitted the plans yet for approval.

I don't know what happened after that, but when I returned online a few hours later, the entire post had been deleted. The thread must have blown up big time. It seems Fanny is more than a teeny bit sensitive about be questioned because the statement below has now been posted on Facebook by the site administrator & comments have been turned off.

Dear Tattlers, we can all sleep better knowing that Stephanie and crew are doing their best....🤣🤣🤣. Brings to mind the old phrase, 'if that's your best, your best isn't good enough'!

Hello everyone,
A brief update with the ongoing works @ Chateau de Lalande, as there appears to be some confusion.
  1. The Marquis suite is more or less completed, Amaury has done a fantastic job, further content on this project will be released when Chateau DIY has aired in the Autumn approx. Please note, that Ian the plasterer was also part of this restoration.
  2. Grand Salon, this is a huge intricate project, that will take many months to conclude. Amaury is a very skilled artisan & we can be guaranteed the end result will be worth the wait.
  3. Nati's & Gerry Grady apartments, due to the decision to add windows & doors, it was necessary to seek planning permission, that procedure is on-going. As soon as confirmation is received, it will return to an active project. For now it is dormant until a planners decision is received.
  4. Ian the builder had to receive medical treatment for an injury. Due to the delay in the projects mentioned in point 3 & his recovery time, I am sure he has moved on to other jobs. It is impossible to estimate how long these applications will take as they may ask for further information or adjustments.
  5. Dan continues to work on the Pergola, he has cemented the cross beams & is waiting for them to settle before removing the braces & carrying on to the next step.
  6. The down stairs loo is complete.
  7. Dan replaced the work tops in the utility area.
  8. The pantries have been updated.
  9. Stephanie is waiting for the final report on the lake area so that an application can be submitted for its restoration.
  10. Kirsty is heading the garden team as they continue to plant & upkeep the new garden, communal areas, walled garden & court yard.
  11. Ruby is alive & well, we have seen a number of photos here which shows he is loving life.
  12. Kirsty has sheared the sheep.
All the above information has been released in the vlogs.
I believe from time to time some of us here forget, that, firstly The Chateau Diaries, follow real people, with hearts & feelings...we aren't following a netflix show. These people are members of our group, they can see the comments that some of you are making. We are a friendly group, we follow these people because we like them & enjoy what they are doing.😜
It is their choice what they want to share with us through their vlogs, we are in no position to expect or demand anything.
We are all different, I understand that we may approach things from a different angle, but this isn't our call. If you were doing a project in your home & half the neighbourhood disagreed with your choices & progress & started writing their views in the local newspaper..how would you feel? I know I would be gutted.
Do you not think Amaury is doing his best..or Dan etc.
Also it is very difficult to project manage a number of different jobs in tandem, therefore, a decision was made to concentrate & finish the current projects without moving on to something else.
They are doing their best, the work force is under enough pressure to make progress to include in the vlogs without us saying they aren't going fast enough, they aren't propelled on red diesel or indeed rocket fuel as some of you think.
We have had to turn off commenting on a post today, due to the negative & rude comments being made. We will be removing the post shortly, which is a shame, because the original author done no wrong.
I will ask each & every member, before you post a comment, ask yourself would you be upset if the post was about you....
We cannot speculate on the personal lives of vloggers in this group, it is not our business.
Please note, whilst we appreciate every single member we have here, comments which upset others will not be tolerated, nor will name calling.
I hope that clarifies admin's position, if you are not happy with what we are saying, perhaps this isn't the group for you. There is no point being in a group you no longer enjoy. Life is too short, scroll past & follow a group that does give you enjoyment.
Sometimes I do wonder if Dear Brenda is getting paid to be forever pro-chateau LL, and to pretend she is the confidante of the Shattolaine and knowitall of the HMN.....?!:unsure::cool:!

Reactions: 22
It's that simple, I have been reading old threads over the past few days. Stephanie Jarvis Chatelaine of Chateau de Lalande needs to start and finish projects instead of stringing them out for whatever reason, graft, greed, lack of building materials, craftsmen, etc.

If you read back, the same comments have appeared since the first thread. The cast of characters both Tattle and Chateau Diaries have changed but the content is much the same. It's like we are trapped in ground hog's day.
I absolutely agree with you and it is so frustrating.
BUT, am sincerely hoping that @Isabelle6541, her group and their media contacts will finally come through in the end with the goods. I have tried to do my bit BUT, it defo needs an investigative journalist to finally expose the abuse of the Patreon system on the www, once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's almost like Fanny forgets she's recording all of her promises isn't it? Her arrogance that she can literally film herself making future faking plans & that everyone will just blame literally everyone but her or forget what she's said. It's strange that the one person in the middle of all of this inactivity of works going forward is Fanny isn't it? She can try to finger point at everyone else - but if she was on The Apprentice then the finger would be pointed at her..You're Fired.
Simply beautiful. The screenshots of proof! What do you say miss Jarvis? Isn't it beautiful?

Now quotes for the facades? Where are they?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tops marks for photo editing and camera filters.....
1656167553298.png
1656167663671.png

Sometimes I do wonder if Dear Brenda is getting paid to be forever pro-chateau LL, and to pretend she is the confidante of the Shattolaine and knowitall of the HMN.....?!:unsure::cool:!
I've thought the same thing - wonder if the Admins & Moderators are all on Fanny's payroll.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here's what we should all do together...

Visit lie Lande for a week and book out the apartments and rooms. We each turn up in chauffer driven luxury cars, Rolls Royces, Bentley, Mercedes Maybach S-Class, etc. The chauffeurs carry in our Fortnum and Mason's hampers, our cases of Crystal and Krug, and our Mont Blanc, Louis Vitton, and Karl Freidrik luggage. We all dress fancy as hell! I scrub up quite well! We congregate in one of the apartments and party into the night... but (here's the good bit) we exclude Fanny. In fact, we exclude everyone in the HMN and just say no thank you to spending time with her and Snorts. During our stay we receive a few hampers from Harrods and the Paris Hotel Athénée for the Summer picnic we will have on the lawn near the lost lake - a party to which she receives no invitation. The chopper landing on the lawn whisks us away to go sight seeing and chateau hunting but we politely disdain in taking her advice because we already own five chateau and just turn flip them for profit.

And it will kill her. Kill her to be on the outside looking in.
I'll buy a ticket for the Euro Millions Lottery for us all shall I? The last one had a top prize of €138 million and I think the next one is a similar amount. Have you all got your passports up to date? I'd be happy to spend a few mil to host you all with a visit lie Lande just for the pleasure of sticking it to her.
Another thought:
I think we should bring our own exclusive chef as well. He'll stay locally for the duration and head into the farmhouse each day to plan and create exquisite meals for us. But just for us and no-one else. Day 1 we'll picnic though because our chef and his crack team of eye candy chef assistants will be scrubbing that kitchen spotless!

I'm wondering if we should permit Fanny to film us for the CD. Film, but not join in. Thoughts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep, I have held back from commenting too.
I agree, that Jag is absolutely worthless and SJ's reasoning in finally letting it go, is a pile of crap too.
BUT, could it be worth a little to a breakers' yard for spare interior parts at the very least somewhere in the world perhaps if they get it for nothing, of course?
Although from your very detailed response, seems like that model was never popular in any case, so maybe not even worth a "breaker" coming to collect! If there is even that kind of company local to the HMN - obviously, I'm thinking not!
I am sincerely hoping that Stephanie Jarvis will eventually have to pay someone to tow it away - fingers crossed! 😁
And, I absolutely loved your Rolls Royce story as it was in no way bragging, just the true facts!
There are breakers yards everywhere in France. In fact I had this very conversation with my son when we recently had a broken down, crappy clio to get rid of. He told me, in a very informed way, that there were no breakers yards around where we lived. I then told him of the 6 I knew of off the top of my head. He was dumbfounded. Why, because he had never had any experience of them he didn't know what to look for. They are literally everywhere. My husband took our son with him when he went to make the arrangements and my son said it was like walking onto the set of "Snatch" 🤣. I like to think we are educating him and giving him life expanding experiences 🤣🤣🤣

I think I need to stop watching completely as I’m getting so wound up which isn’t me at all. Seeing your reminder that she gets £30k per month has finished me off today as I have to live on a third of that per year. 🤬🤬🤬🤬 sorry talking about money is not a polite subject but today something has snapped inside.
I own my own home completely so please don’t feel sorry for me it’s just theinjustice I feel today.
Right now that’s off my chest I’m going to put myself a tonic water(too early for gin)😂😂
Darling, stick a gin in it. I think you more than deserve it on this occasion. Somewhere in the world the sun has already passed the yard-arm 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Another thought:
I think we should bring our own exclusive chef as well. He'll stay locally for the duration and head into the farmhouse each day to plan and create exquisite meals for us. But just for us and no-one else. Day 1 we'll picnic though because our chef and his crack team of eye candy chef assistants will be scrubbing that kitchen spotless!

I'm wondering if we should permit Fanny to film us for the CD. Film, but not join in. Thoughts?
We will ask them to redecorate and clean that dirty kitchen so that our chefs can work !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.