The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...I imagine she now regrets setting this patron thing up this way. ...would’ve been so much easier to just pay the damn tax...
...she could’ve done whatever she wanted with the $...travelled...shopped...screwed around with whomever...do as little as she wanted to at this dump.
...now she’s stuck...so many lies...concessions...and pretense to keep up with the initial lie. it’s probably why she looks so bad...her skin is a mess...her hair is 🤢...she looks like she rarely bathes...and worst of all...has to look at phillie every damn day...

...too greedy for her own good...and too much in love with herself...
Wonder if she can wind up the association or change the rules at the 'AGM'?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hi all. I just wanted to pop in and thank you all for the kind words. I was not expecting such an outpouring of support, wisdom, and empathy; Tattle is filled with some truly wonderful people! ❤

Here's my sweet boy in happier, healthier days...
View attachment 1365340View attachment 1365343
Oh my goodness @Le Baiseur - thank you for sharing the photos- he was such a handsome guy! That face and those ears! My heart breaks for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you Alice Allan.❤
Alice Allan
17 minutes ago
Just curious as how are the renovations coming along…. I noticed the delay in informing us how the projects haven’t been complete in months! Has the restorer been started with the chapel.
There are so many comments like this from "fans" that never seem to listen/watch the videos or they should know the answers to their questions. I wonder if they just watch them as background noise while doing something else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1365734
John Vonundzu
20 minutes ago
Strangely enough, I have a Sevres soup plate and a cup from the service that Phillip's "favourite" plate @ 8:37 was modeled after. My cup dates to 1787, the soup plate a few years earlier. Both of mine are in somewhat less than perfect condition - but true eighteenth century Sevres.

Philip Janssen
16 minutes ago
That’s amazing! I didn’t know it was modelled after an 18th century Sèvres original!

Del _ecuras
38 minutes ago
Why nail varnish Phillip ?

Philip Janssen
25 minutes ago
Because I can :)

Lin Robertson
1 hour ago
How can a man wear nail varnish!

Philip Janssen
37 minutes ago
Quite easily 😉

Jon 832
2 hours ago
What's with the black fingernails Philip? - never had you as a goth.

Philip Janssen
32 minutes ago
It’s dark brown! Though I used to sport black varnish every once in a while

Dear Stephanie Jarvis,
View attachment 1365473
Sincerely,
Cathrine

Catherine
1 hour ago (edited)
with all that you keep, you're selling the vintage cards lovingly collected by a deceased relative... and as you make fun of Phillip, I'm reminded of Tomaz and Selmar's incredible work as others fluff about... while the Jag 'isn't very valuable', it was your father's - with all the money you spend, you don't want to fix what was apparently a great car before you roughed it up?
When Philip says "Because I can" it should be read as "Because I'm an asshole".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just started watching the latest CLL vlog- I paused it at the minute mark because Fanny stated Amaury is probably sighing a sigh of relief... I had almost forgotten, as to why Amaury's progress is as they say in the US, "Slow as molasses", is also because this joker has to water to fauna and foliage twice a day as well as do the paneling for the grand salon. Small victory for you, golden man bun, but alas, I suspect Fanny is going to find some other random crap to deprive him of those extra few hours of well-deserved sleep...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Kathleen Kostiuk-Huguenin
1 hour ago
Pull the dent out with a plunger. Place the plunger on the most indented part of the dent, ensure it is affixed to the metal ie: stuck/ suctioned to and then pull quicly on the handle until dent pops out, this will make a noise. Also is the Jaguar a 12 or 8 cylinder because a 12 cylinder is worth a lot of money. The cracked axle will need a new axle unless it does not impede the operation of the vehicle. Why not reuse it and sell the engine open the trunk plant some flowers in it put a hot tub in the engine compartment and keep the seats to sit and have cocktails in. recycling it into something else or sell it to buy another or a van. Imagine it a focus point Stephanie somewhere in the garden maybe under the Pergola Jaguar seats to siton and hot tub! Would be a way to preserve it. Other ideas.....?

This woman has lost her mind..
Sounds like she lives in a trailer park

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There are so many comments like this from "fans" that never seem to listen/watch the videos or they should know the answers to their questions. I wonder if they just watch them as background noise while doing something else?
And Alice Allan is a top tier patron, right?! That's really what I don't understand. Why spend so much money each month and not even bother to watch the content you're paying for?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I lived in France, I'd be tempted to crash the Patron party with my phone recording everything........................
Imagine if the Gendames were called, it could be hilarious!
It wouldn't be difficult, we know all their names 🤪

Is hoarding a symptom of Narcissism?
Interesting question, I don't know, but the narcissist that moved in here hoarded everything she ever owned, and all her kids toys, never let anything go, and hoarded space too, we couldn't move here for all her furniture and boxes. She also kept going to garage sales and bringing other peoples tit in...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, Fanny's latest vlog consisted of BJJ pretty much eschewing anything that looked like work- he's too busy faffing about with keys (as he does not want to ruin his black nails-posh goth), and Fanny is offering to YOU, dear gangsta grannies and the like, a beat to shite Jaguar! If you want the shite car with a broken rear axel, just reach out and contact Herr-Nutti- she may or may not respond to your inquiry by 2027! Also, Fanny discovered Daddy's pickled gherkin recipe- it can be yours, for the low low price of- "Buy my Daddy's Jaguar!" Fanny will also throw in an Aperol Spritz and a half bottle of brown nail polish!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
4 hours is short for Canucks too - but 4 hours there and 4 hours return in the same day all for Fanny’s lite lunch? Hell, I wouldn’t do it, but then again based on Grant’s willingness to recently travel half way around the world for a Steak dinner with Fanny, perhaps you Aussie’s are just a wee bit more crazy, desperate, adventurous! :love::cool::LOL:
Hubby and I could do it if we were in France......... I can imagine what I would see and hear!!! For some reason people tell me intimate stuff (probably because I have grey hair .... happened to my Mum too ) anyway....... imagine the gems people would tell you behind their hands! What they really thought of the run down place...... why they send sooo much money to her. The disappointment on seeing that their gift is not there displayed - or its being sold in the gift shop! :eek::ROFLMAO:
You would get a 'good look' at Her Majesty" wrinkles and .... the interactions with the Goth Squirrel - oh the chemistry of it all plus.... what the others think of it .
Who likes Mummy , Dan, Bully Natti ..... oh talking about her ..... you would see the Squeeeeeze she has on Bun Boy !!! I would be telling all the good looking young girls to go over and talk to him - "he is so funny , off you go and talk to him" . Yes, I can be a "witch" ! :ROFLMAO:
Of course I won't be eating anything (I will have a "sandbo" in my handbag along with my camera!
I will get my hubby to count the drinkies Fanny downs. He is good with numbers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Amaury has brought his bees home which are being well looked after by the residents at Chateau de Lalande.

1656035631294.png
1656035714345.png

1656036523256.png
1656035850009.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I just remembered @Clara Burnett told is she was denied permission for the event by the mayor as they failed the fire chief’s inspection.
Hence the reason why they are clearing the hallways. Plus, I’m sure they will need new fire extinguishers. They will come back and inspect it again. If they fail there will be a fine.

• Wow
  • Heart
What is Natti's job? She doesn't answer e-mails, she opens and stacks gifts, she doesn't cook, she doesn't clean, she doesn't do the shopping, she's rarely on camera any more... Got her slippers well and truly under the bed there.
Her title is: Ms. Matron de Bully every :poop: ttooooo needs to have an onsite bullymaster to keep the lower class (delusional misfits) in check and to diligently applaud Ms. HMN fairytales after all her job perks are free money, free room and board, free food and alcohol and now free pokes from cousin:LOL: she‘s loving picking through the gifts NOT 🤣🤣🤣 too much work for dominatrix 😳

Ey! I am a well educated man and interested in a wide variety of topics.
I did a double take on your Avatar for a minute I thought Joe Biden was snuggling YOU 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes Amaury bring your bees home, they'll be well looked after by the residents at Chateau de Lalande.

View attachment 1365896 View attachment 1365900

View attachment 1365914 View attachment 1365902
Unfortunately, this did remind me that A) my twin brother is coming to visit me next week, and B) he's highly allergic to bees/wasps, and C) a wasp got into our pool today (Mr. T Rex got stung today- what the hell?!?), so I must remind evil twin to bring his EpiPen. (Oddly, while we are fraternal twins and look alike- despite the fact I am female, we have different blood types- I have our mother's, and he has our father's- he's allergic to bees/wasps, yet I'm allergic to mussels and penicillin- it's so weird!) If we did not look so much like our father, we'd be questioning her loyalties.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG I'm a VIP!!!! I nominate this when it's my turn. @ComtesseRose
Congratulations! Summer solstice Kalimotxos all around at the fish shack.
Some Marcona almonds. Some manchego sticks. A few slices Spanish chorizo.....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if you are able to bring a hive of bees into France from the UK?
Well they let that praying mantis phi phi through the border!!

1656039599966.png

Bees are useful & make honey, Phi phi...........................................................takes up too much oxygen & make my eyes bleed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.