The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @T Rex for naming the thread - I took some artistic liberties to make it fit.

Most Liked posts from the last thread:

Tea with lemon

Thursday at 2:13 PM
Dear people,
since the new year I have, for the last 5 months, been unemployed. (Now you might think I’m going to beg).
For that reason I have time, I’m resting and as far as I could tell, I’m poisoning myself and my mental health with the LL team.
But on June 1, I'm starting a new job. I will have to work hard and learn in addition and I will not have time for all these sick phenomena in the world of YouTube beggars.
I want to say that I am overjoyed to be able to work, to have the will and knowledge and to go through life on my own merits.
After five months of studying these people, my only comment is: I have no words to describe what I think about them.
Maybe I’ll write a book: E-begging because I’m very literate, literary talented, and eloquent.
And yes, I’m going to the mountains in two weeks, a hiking trip and I’m going to pay with my own savings.
Cheers! 🍺

• Heart
Reactions:You, brassy, Darling Life and 58 others

Jules100

Chatty Member

Thursday at 6:49 PM
I found a similar chart, but a bit more specific to HMN residents.
C7694994-E3FE-4C95-BC1E-15FF0945F2B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, agualilas@, Petit Sange and 57 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Friday at 9:55 PM
Maybe Not said:
@Clara Burnett
Hey Clara, I've a couple of off-topic questions that you may be able to answer:

1.How did Cat come to the chateau? Was she friends with Dana and Contessa before meeting SJ? Do you know?

Lots of these people that have been to LaLaLande parties and other parties, seem to be friends, exes, or something amongst themselves. And many appear to have dated the same guy/girl in the same group, (Mason, Countess, MPotty, Dana, SJ of course, etc.) so it's confusing.

Also

2.You mention much or your info comes from your friends who were at the chateau at one time, but I think I've read, that you still go to La Lande. How can SJ & troupe, not know who you are if they're reading here as many believe they do?

I can't see how your identity can remain secret to them...too many clues...
Cat came through workaway or another volunteer organization, at least that's what I understood. She was not friends with Dana or Tess Hoffman before she started "working" at the shittoo.
As for my identity: I know Stephanie Jarvis (and some of her closest allies ) are positively convinced they know who I am and why I'm doing this, but have no clue how to prove it. I find it extremely funny they are wrong. Just thinking how mortified she would be, makes it all worth while. I can only hope they leave the person they suspect alone, as I don't want to cause trouble for anyone but the charlataine.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Chris P, Petit Sange and 44 others

Jules100

Chatty Member

Friday at 8:06 PM
I’ve got Covid. So far a bad headache, cough & fever, but it seems doable.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, shaken&stirred and 43 others

Jules100

Chatty Member

Friday at 3:20 AM
A few takeaways from today’s CD:
-Sexualizing your cousin is disgusting & creepy.
-Sexualizing Dan is disgusting & creepy.
-Looks like Natti has been reading here and took 8 minutes to get ready today instead of her normal 4.
-Dan’s chest tattoo reads, “I’m a douche” written out in English, French, Turkish & Pig Latin.
-Stephanie, leave Nick the tree surgeon alone, he’s the hardest working man at the Chateau de Lalande ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Princess and the Pea, Petit Sange and 41 others

Welcome newbies, oldies and flying monkeys - always check out the Wiki - before asking questions in case it has been answered. Also, because a lot of lovely people have contributed over the years.
Almost at thread number 150 time flies when watching your favourite château :poop:-show. Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks @ComtesseRose for the new thread and great title thread @T Rex :p

Just caught up with vlogs. About DTM, has anyone noticed his supersmooth forehead? If you look at his vlog about the 'Pergola', apart from his old teeth, he looks quite lined. Fast forward to the 'digging a grave' vlog :)mad:), he's super smooth. I reckon he had some botox in Turkey too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
RWChatter

Today at 12:42 AM

Sadly, they have already mentioned in the comments or description they will use Patreon to fund projects they current can’t currently afford. I do have a smidge more admiration as she/they are working to retain a family estate. 🙂
I am personally not against Patreon.. everyone here knows I'm patron of Annalise and Fleuries...
Annalise because I just want to support her and the little ones, and Fleuries because they provide interesting chateau renovation content for patrons and also, I want to support them.

Patreon imo becomes full on grifting, when the creator:
1. doesn't provide any content to patrons (MPK),
AND/OR
2. lies to their patrons and gaslights them into believing thing are happening, when NOTHINg is.

But oh well, I am also a proven optimist... :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks @ComtesseRose for the new thread and great title thread @T Rex :p

Just caught up with vlogs. About DTM, has anyone noticed his supersmooth forehead? If you look at his vlog about the 'Pergola', apart from his old teeth, he looks quite lined. Fast forward to the 'digging a grave' vlog :)mad:), he's super smooth. I reckon he had some botox in Turkey too.
Can't say I noticed. Watching Dan is like having teeth pulled.

Congrats on the new thread title T Rex! It's a beauty! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am personally not against Patreon.. everyone here knows I'm patron of Annalise and Fleuries...
Annalise because I just want to support her and the little ones, and Fleuries because they provide interesting chateau renovation content for patrons and also, I want to support them.

Patreon imo becomes full on grifting, when the creator:
1. doesn't provide any content to patrons (MPK),
AND/OR
2. lies to their patrons and gaslights them into believing thing are happening, when NOTHINg is.

But oh well, I am also a proven optimist...
I'd rather give my money to people I actually know in real life, or to charities. If Annalise can't manage then she needs to get some cash from the father of her kids who was off buying RayBans in London, getting his teeth done (on a deal, yeah right Dan) in Turkey & who flew home to see his friends & family. Fleuries have enough earning power themselves from their previous jobs & their assets. Both make ££ from Youtube revenue. But each to their own I guess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Kudos to tattle life for helping a latent narcissistic vlogger come out as a full-blown egoist. Cheers. Bravo. Woo Hoo. Who knew what was hiding behind those crooked teeth? (Oh, that's right. We did). Would DTM have gotten his teeth fixed if it wasn't for the encouragement of the tattlers? We do good work here people. So whose next? My vote is for encouraging Armoire to buy his own property and put his youthful energy and enthusiasm into his own life instead of squandering it on the shitoo. Unless they make him an official investor in the property, he will never get his investment of life energy back. In fact, he will at some point be ghosted or ostracized like so many before him. Cut your losses cuz and get out now while you still have a good back. And don't take Nutty with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'd rather give my money to people I actually know in real life, or to charities. If Annalise can't manage then she needs to get some cash from the father of her kids who was off buying RayBans in London, getting his teeth done (on a deal, yeah right Dan) in Turkey & who flew home to see his friends & family. Fleuries have enough earning power themselves from their previous jobs & their assets. Both make ££ from Youtube revenue. But each to their own I guess.
I’ve never been a Patron but I have grown children with children- and when I am generous it is to them and to benefit them- don’t get me wrong- they all work- but it takes a lot to raise kids and I am happy to help them when I can. 😍 There’s plenty of ways to be generous without pledging money to the internet. JMO
Can I type anything without a “-“ dash??? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tess Hoffman and Michael Potts are both in Spain. Where is Ruth???

michaelpottsf1
Lewis arriving for practice for the Spanish F1 Grand Prix
2d

1653244845359.png

22 hours ago
@countessawess
Come on Maxie! #formula1 #redbullracing #barcelona #spain #unleashthelion #curcuitdecatalunya #sohot #megasunshine #maxverstappen
CIRCUIT DE BARCELONA-CATALUNYA

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Absolutely! One of the things that bothers me (amongst many) is when I hear these people say they need money to “save” their chateaus…but then go out and purchase expensive clothes, eat in high end restaurants, and take expensive trips. If I was asking (begging) for donations, I would go to great lengths to show that my number one goal is to put all the effort, energy, time, and money I have into the renovations. As a finance person, to me it’s like an entrepreneur that pitches an idea to a venture capitalist. One of the first questions the VC asks is “How much money have YOU invested in your idea?” If the entrepreneur doesn’t have anything invested in their own idea, why would a VC invest anything? The entrepreneur would have no “skin in the game” (so to speak). It still boggles my mind that so many people don’t see through the scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
What was actually the original plan to finance the chateau, before baby told Steffi to do YouTube?

I mean she surely had to have some sort of plan, on paying for the chateau the next 20 years or so.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Too much. FRK, Hanni, Tree Nik, Larkin family bags, Maria, a trapped bird, chandeliers and Snorts off to his last play and then a vote on goats, asparagus and tiaras.

Just in case anyone has missed this from UK TV a classic scene

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can you all see how sweaty Amaury‘s t-shirt is? It sticks to his muscular body.
That dirty pig…I need to check his shower, with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.