The Chateau Diaries #146 Snorts can wear lace and he’ll still be… a squirrel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took a closer look at FRK's new patreon page and what she's offering.
For €6 a month she promises access to 1-3 short video updates every week from behind the scenes. If you pay her double, €12 a month, you get nothing extra but the pleasure of 'supporting her even more' and when you double even that, €24 a month, again no extra's but you are allowed to give her content suggestions.
Just how delusional is this girl?
Good grief!
So she’s getting all the extra!!!
Extra $$$!
Is this for real? 🙀
She’ll be laughing all the way to the bank! 😂
But then, it’s unlikely she’ll produce what she says.....🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
. But I have to say between her, Meghan Markle and SJ I'm getting all Narked out. I want to just watch some normal people for a while.
Oooooo........but where do you find "normal people" these days ???? :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i agree..not the deed itself...but all whats going on around it...she adores..it...attention....also messing somebody elses relationship off..she is nasty to a high degree..and btw all the ones who play along with her...
Exactly. She played the stupid are they aren't they a couple game with Petherick just to make her look hot & attractive to a young man. She uses people as stage props. I think she participates in romantic behaviour to get exactly what she wants. Hugely calculating, willing to con any romantic interest. Huge ego, so thinks she is better than everyone else so if she does get involved with anyone she is doing them a massive favour. What thrills her is being able to manipulate people and making her victims her playthings. To do the deed is a risk of losing control, or having to pretend to show romantic feelings. No love for anyone but themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Clara, can you find out about her IG post, which seems to say she takes daily pills as the result of exposure to Chenobyl?
Also, if she's taking meds....she must in some way have an official identity or a doctor in France?

`

`Yeah, SmolPipiO'Love has given me some hideous insights into their reindeer games. Ugh.
About the “refugee”, does this mean she is the one who SJ knew- beforehand- and had been exposed in Chernobyl? Someone had brought that up back when SJ said they had a refugee coming- thought it could be her.

Reactions: 8
Could Dan be gay? Just a thought. Could answer why Annalise isn't hating him for an affair.....
Well, Clara mentioned the tit SJ has on Snorts would ruin him. So perhaps he is the home wrecker. Also clara said that she won't go into details because of the childeren.

Dr. Curry knows the Muffin Man...
can you tell I've been up to. my eyeballs in Depp v Heard?

View attachment 1284694
Me tooo!!! The twisting and turning of Amber is just impressive. she is able to keep herself together while camille is slauhhtering her. Just wow!

She pledged her divorce settlement. SJ pledged the patreon money to renovations.

Reactions: 20
i agree..not the deed itself...but all whats going on around it...she adores..it...attention....also messing somebody elses relationship off..she is nasty to a high degree..and btw all the ones who play along with her...
This is why she so anxiously told about Dan and Annalise splitting up- she was gushing because...she wanted to say....but that’s not ALL....just wondering now.....???
But on the other hand how would she be so friendly to Annalise and have her over to do her hair???
I’m missing something....still not adding up....now it’s 2:00 a.m. and I’ve got to get to sleep,.,.
wheels turning.....

Well, Clara mentioned the tit SJ has on Snorts would ruin him. So perhaps he is the home wrecker. Also clara said that she won't go into details because of the childeren.

Me tooo!!! The twisting and turning of Amber is just impressive. she is able to keep herself together while camille is slauhhtering her. Just wow!

She pledged her divorce settlement. SJ pledged the patreon money to renovations.
Still don’t see that “ruining“ PhiPhi- as it’s pretty obvious which way the door swings with him.....🤔

I wonder if it’s in the nearby village?
I guess time will tell....

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This is why she so anxiously told about Dan and Annalise splitting up- she was gushing because...she wanted to say....but that’s not ALL....just wondering now.....???
But on the other hand how would she be so friendly to Annalise and have her over to do her hair???
I’m missing something....still not adding up....now it’s 2:00 a.m. and I’ve got to get to sleep,.,.
wheels turning.....

Still don’t see that “ruining“ PhiPhi- as it’s pretty obvious which way the door swings with him.....🤔
Control and power. Fanny gets a charge out of manipulating Annalise to come to the Shittoo and do her hair and perform on camera, especially since allegedly Fanny may be either a part of or intimately knows the sordid behind the scenes info on Dan (and involving perhaps phi phi and/or herself). Also pre emptive damage control if the truth ever hits the fan . Fanny is trying to set herself up as Annalise’s friend and biggest supporter, so why would anyone think Fanny was a part of or had any knowledge of any sordid situation involving Dan, Remember Fanny has been going overboard lately trying to look like she is Annalise’s good friend, e.g., the birthday party at the Shittoo, inviting Annalise to Shittoo activities, letting Dan use Shittoo equipment at the Dan/Annalise house, inviting the kids to the Easter hunt, videoing and gushing over the hair color by Annalise, etc,

As to phi phi, it is obvious which way the door swings with him, But who is swinging on the door with him? Someone we might not think would be into phi phi?

Have we ever seen Annalise speaking with phi phi or hanging out with him during Shittoo activities.

• Wow
I wonder if it’s in the nearby village?
It says on her Patreon page :
The back story:
The old watermill is unfortunately not owned by Marie herself, but by 3 lovely sisters; Chloe, Penny and Zoe. Their mother, Sue, bought the property many years ago and turned it into a lively bed and breakfast. The house has therefore entertained many staying guests for years making the old watermill already a loving home and destination. Marie came in contact with Chloe (one of the sisters) through Instagram and one thing let to another and Marie is now the happy caretaker and B&B Manager for Moulin Du Lac.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
The back story:
The old watermill is unfortunately not owned by Marie herself, but by 3 lovely sisters; Chloe, Penny and Zoe. Their mother, Sue, bought the property many years ago and turned it into a lively bed and breakfast. The house has therefore entertained many staying guests for years making the old watermill already a loving home and destination. Marie came in contact with Chloe (one of the sisters) through Instagram and one thing let to another and Marie is now the happy caretaker and B&B Manager for Moulin Du Lac.
Oh wow!
Thanks for sharing the info-
I had not looked yet to check that out-
it seemed to come out of nowhere!
Oh they met on the Internet!
Instant cyber friends!!! 🙄
Isn’t that special! 😂
The place does sound inviting though!
Maybe this is just what Marie needs!!! 😍

Reactions: 8
The back story:
The old watermill is unfortunately not owned by Marie herself, but by 3 lovely sisters; Chloe, Penny and Zoe. Their mother, Sue, bought the property many years ago and turned it into a lively bed and breakfast. The house has therefore entertained many staying guests for years making the old watermill already a loving home and destination. Marie came in contact with Chloe (one of the sisters) through Instagram and one thing let to another and Mari:oops:e is now the happy caretaker and B&B Manager for Moulin Du Lac.
Happy?

This isn't her business so why exactly does she need Patreon? I assume that she has a salary and that expenses for the business are down to the owners.

wheels turning.....

ar

I guess time will tell....
I wonder if we have underestimated Snorts. Maybe he's a bit of tart and isn't too fussy where and who he "fills his love tank" with?

Reactions: 21
In an old Watermill?
Hmmm....
Where is that?
Has she left HMN yet?
Why are you writing for the windmill location?
- Because, the manager didn't announce it?
- And who's the new manager??
- FRK?
- Well that explains it!! Great start to the job, Marie, you deluded, incompetent dipsh1t!!

• Heart
I’ve been scrolling quite a bit lately so I’m not sure if this was shared

this channel showed up in my recommended and seems promising. The property is simply breath taking, it’s been in the family for years, the owner has a real emotional connection and investment in the Château and it’s a legit running business…

I look forward to seeing where it goes… they talked about financial issues a lot, so that worries me they may take a sharp turn into grifting alley… but it remains to be seen…

Sadly, they have already mentioned in the comments or description they will use Patreon to fund projects they current can’t currently afford. I do have a smidge more admiration as she/they are working to retain a family estate. 🙂

Reactions: 9
The back story:
So she employed... lets see how that works out.

• Heart
  • Wow
I wonder if Dan went to Paris with Fanny? She headed on to the Netherlands for Snorty's play for 1 night then back to meet Dan is Paris and off to Turkey together.

Definitely not Dubai or Beijing. Would add Hong Kong.

Not one of a kind. Can you imagine there are 2 women out there wearing this oversized, wrinkled tablecloth.
That London vlog by Dan gave me such an uneasy feeling, according to SJ‘s vlog Snorts was there visiting too but we never saw him 🤢

Reactions: 14
Happy?

This isn't her business so why exactly does she need Patreon? I assume that she has a salary and that expenses for the business are down to the owners.

I wonder if we have underestimated Snorts. Maybe he's a bit of tart and isn't too fussy where and who he "fills his love tank" with?
Oh yeah “unfortunately not owned by Marie”.
So exactly....
Patreon for....
Marie? Not to the business?
They should be in charge of that- the owners.
Seems Marie wants to use Patreon as her own tip jar!!! 😳
Oh dear!!!
🎶 A grifting she will go!!! 🎶

• Wow
  • Heart
Happy?

Porcelain may not be the only thing he fondles at the Shittoo. Ick!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh wow!
Thanks for sharing the info-
I had not looked yet to check that out-
it seemed to come out of nowhere!
Oh they met on the Internet!
Instant cyber friends!!! 🙄
Isn’t that special! 😂
The place does sound inviting though!
Maybe this is just what Marie needs!!! 😍
I wonder how in the world she is going to do this if, in fact, she has medical and mental health issues. Her situation changes every day!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.