The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never been a Patron but I have grown children with children- and when I am generous it is to them and to benefit them- don’t get me wrong- they all work- but it takes a lot to raise kids and I am happy to help them when I can. 😍 There’s plenty of ways to be generous without pledging money to the internet. JMO
Can I type anything without a “-“ dash??? 😂
Exactly. For the life of me I cannot see why anyone would give money to complete strangers. If people want to create content & earn YouTube revenue then fine with me, but I ain't gonna give my hard earned cash to them. I like treating family members and I give £ every month to 2 charities close to my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Too much. FRK, Hanni, Tree Nik, Larkin family bags, Maria, a trapped bird, chandeliers and Snorts off to his last play and then a vote on goats, asparagus and tiaras.

Just in case anyone has missed this from UK TV a classic scene
😂😂😂😂😂
For "Only fools and horses".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And now even Hanni is put to serve the guests? Who’s next, Isabelle and Percy with Scotsman when they visit? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Too much. FRK, Hanni, Tree Nik, Larkin family bags, Maria, a trapped bird, chandeliers and Snorts off to his last play and then a vote on goats, asparagus and tiaras.
The lunatics truly are taking over the asylum - Hanni returns and appears confused about how to enter her bedroom. She does appear to have mastered licking the end of her nose, however. A demented Philip and Dopey Marie struggle with a trapped bird. The Larkin Seniors continue a theme. We were only missing Nurse Ratchett to complete the remake of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Russian Marie returns to cook for everyone and Pavelina tells us that she "is treated very well", although starved in the house! Many a true word spoken in jest.
Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 21.46.07.png
Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 21.46.35.png
Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 21.46.51.png

Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 21.48.01.png
Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 21.48.39.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh my....goats are coming to lalalande....do they know goats can escape out of anything??? and destroy her precious jardin anglaise.. i will be thrilled if they eat everything the planted..well then they can beg for more money...the fools probably will give it too..

Hanni on the spectrum... ... is back...oh my...with a huge bottle of champagne offcourse...she nearly dropped it...la belle epoque aha la belle epoque ohoho...only watching that woman makes me tired..

A bird in marie her bedroom....i know if you chase a bird it will tit eveywhere..well who cares ..so Lalande...that heap is already full of tit..

Anders brought two , i have to say amazing chandeliers..i love them...without those ugly lampshades..that is..how are they gonna keep them clean?? you have to clean them at least two times a year...and its a huge task...i guess nobody will ever do that..Btw he says that he couldnt sell those chandeliers....yeah right...i bet Fanny bought them..and all the rest of the stuff he had with him...she for sure didnt show.. I do find it odd..when people put on a chandelier...and the wires are not hidden in the ceiling...a bit sloppy...so Lalande..

The larkins have arrived...mum and dad..with a bag over their head...wtf...if people dont wanne be filmed go to dinner and dont film..what a madness..

Fanny surely has huge cups of tea...it looks more like she is drinking out of a chamberpot...i wonder how much alcohol is in there..

Tiaranight...oh my....:eek: words fail me...like cousin violet would say....Well...your halo is so big....it looks like your wearing a tiara around the clock...btw i hope the returned kitchenmaid sliced the skin off the white aspargus....🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Tess Hoffman and Michael Potts are both in Spain. Where is Ruth???

michaelpottsf1
Lewis arriving for practice for the Spanish F1 Grand Prix
2d

View attachment 1286209
22 hours ago
@countessawess
Come on Maxie! #formula1 #redbullracing #barcelona #spain #unleashthelion #curcuitdecatalunya #sohot #megasunshine #maxverstappen
CIRCUIT DE BARCELONA-CATALUNYA
A crop top polo shirt. Tess looks ready to drive.

Anders brought two , i have to say amazing chandeliers..i love them...without those ugly lampshades..that is..how are they gonna keep them clean?? you have to clean them at least two times a year...and its a huge task...i guess nobody will ever do that..Btw he says that he couldnt sell those chandeliers....yeah right...i bet Fanny bought them..and all the rest of the stuff he had with him...she for sure didnt show.. I do find it odd..when people put on a chandelier...and the wires are not hidden in the ceiling...a bit sloppy...so Lalande..
I know Anders lovingly made all the lampshades (and refurbed the chandeliers) himself. But I thought they were tacky, especially the black bordered ones for the second chandelier. It's what I call the tragedy of DIY -- people kill themselves to restore and renovate houses and other things, and when it comes to decorating -- pure Vegas whorehouse. The Fleuries are one of only two major restorers (the other is Daniel Kanter) who have taste levels equal to their woodworm demo stamina.
I'll never understand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Exactly. For the life of me I cannot see why anyone would give money to complete strangers. If people want to create content & earn YouTube revenue then fine with me, but I ain't gonna give my hard earned cash to them. I like treating family members and I give £ every month to 2 charities close to my heart.
I don't see the point supporting them financially either. Pay for the extra content and stay in the lowest 5/10$ tiers if you must give to feel involved.
Let's look at the Fleuries and their figures: They get approx. 1,6 million views/month and the add revenue is 6$/1000 views. That's 9600$. When you have a sponsor the revenue is triple on top of the normal Google add revenue. The Fleuries have a sponsor in almost every episode, 3x9600$=28800$. Roughly The Fleuries rake in 38 400 US$ monthly before taxes. The Patreon account is just a cherry on top.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don't see the point supporting them financially either. Pay for the extra content and stay in the lowest 5/10$ tiers if you must give to feel involved.
Let's look at the Fleuries and their figures: They get approx. 1,6 million views/month and the add revenue is 6$/1000 views. That's 9600$. When you have a sponsor the revenue is triple on top of the normal Google add revenue. The Fleuries have a sponsor in almost every episode, 3x9600$=28800$. Roughly The Fleuries rake in 38 400 US$ monthly before taxes. The Patreon account is just a cherry on top.
never enough my dear...never enough...when the greed starts in...and no i am not jaleaous...i wouldnt dream to put my private life on YT..not in a million years...all those grifters are nothing more like hookers with clothes on...no selfrespect al all...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is the wine they are constantly drinking paid for by the patron money?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hanni is strange, we know that from previous vlogs. Why would a grown woman jump / climb through a window and sit there, in what or who's world is that seen as a way to behave at someones home ? What the hell was she like at school / playschool. How does she have a job ? Imagine if she was your boss !
Did you check the red painted fingernails a la Jarvis, she really plays the role of Stephs mini me. Counted the minutes to her opening a huge bottle of champers as is her modus operandi. Let's hope she is not here for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Just in case anyone has missed this from UK TV a classic scene
Capture.PNG

The auto captions come up with some gems!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
😂😂😂😂😂
For "Only fools and horses".
Did that bloke just rock up unexpectedly with 2 chandaliers? I thought it was Uncle Fester at first glance.. I was just waiting for it to crash onto the table, slightly disappointed it didn't. Glad to hear Amoury enquiring why Phi Phi & Dan were never around when work had to be done. I can't bear the thought of goats being brought in to be vlogged for their cuteness and then neglected along with the sheep. Hanni still as hyper as usual, climbing through windows, wtf just use the doors, she gives me anxiety. Everyone seemed manic tonight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Did that bloke just rock up unexpectedly with 2 chandaliers? I thought it was Uncle Fester at first glance.. I was just waiting for it to crash onto the table, slightly disappointed it didn't. Glad to hear Amoury enquiring why Phi Phi & Dan were never around when work had to be done. I can't bear the thought of goats being brought in to be vlogged for their cuteness and then neglected along with the sheep. Hanni still as hyper as usual, climbing through windows, wtf just use the doors, she gives me anxiety. Everyone seemed manic tonight.
manic? more like drunk...i wonder how many huge bottles of champagne were already empty before they entered the diningroom...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The lunatics truly are taking over the asylum - Hanni returns and appears confused about how to enter her bedroom. She does appear to have mastered licking the end of her nose, however. A demented Philip and Dopey Marie struggle with a trapped bird. The Larkin Seniors continue a theme. We were only missing Nurse Ratchett to complete the remake of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Russian Marie returns to cook for everyone and Pavelina tells us that she "is treated very well", although starved in the house! Many a true word spoken in jest.
View attachment 1286609View attachment 1286610View attachment 1286611

View attachment 1286612View attachment 1286613

Where did Cyril the cook/garden hand go though?

Reactions: 23
Hanni is strange, we know that from previous vlogs. Why would a grown woman jump / climb through a window and sit there, in what or who's world is that seen as a way to behave at someones home ? What the hell was she like at school / playschool. How does she have a job ? Imagine if she was your boss !
Did you check the red painted fingernails a la Jarvis, she really plays the role of Stephs mini me. Counted the minutes to her opening a huge bottle of champers as is her modus operandi. Let's hope she is not here for long.
She is so hyper it makes me nervous and jittery just watching her.😵.
And don't get me wrong, her toned arms I would die for....but she has gotten SO thin.
The whole video today was like they all were on speed, man!
And when was this taped because where was Dan?
I think he had a fling a ding with the Russian Marie...not Sabine.
Nutti is keeping her eye on Armoire even more now that Russian Marie is back in the saddle too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
In the last couple of vlogs I noticed they are using the Netflix Emiiy in Paris theme song. Won't there be a copyright problem?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.