The Chateau Diaries #146 Snorts can wear lace and he’ll still be… a squirrel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet she says she was alone at the chateau at the time and was bullied into draining the lake. No mention whatsoever anywhere of Baghead or Pothead being there with her.
And where was Mummy...i bet that old hag is only good at shouting at people she knows they are afraid of her...Why did Fanny act so fast...thats not her habit...because she feared a fine?? i bet she got letters before they actually came...btw isnt it so you have to drain a fishlake ones in 5 years? thats why that fishery is there..She better looked into that matter than reading all those magazines for inspiration how her farmhouse needed to look like...in her silly head..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yet again a vlog made up of bits and pieces from different timelines. The strawberries were bought at the local market nearly two weeks ago when they had Amury and Philip's parents in tow but there was no sign of them when the taste test happened.

Cyril, great work on the moss but definitely don't do the other half it will be so LaLande as it is.

My lawn man suggested using washing powder to kill the moss on the edges of my tarmac driveway. Sprinkle lightly best in dry weather as the moss absorbs better and in a few days it starts browning and dies.
White vinegar poured onto the moss also has the same desired effect..

Reactions: 13
That lake looked nasty and murky, not a pretty sight as she paints it. Don't know if I'd want back a brown body of water that will only attract insects and who knows what else
The lake was probably not maintained accordingly, however a lake that size was assuredly a breeding/nesting ground for birds. No doubt in mind that it was a necessary food source for animals like marten, frogs, deer, turtles, etc. Ms. HMN was an absolute IDIOT for taking the absurd action along with her two court jesters in draining the lake. A complete lack of environmental damage that could have been avoided. How anyone can support financially this imbecile is appalling and frightening but a testament to todays egotistical society.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have been through the Wiki and have read through many threads but I do not know who Nikki is that let Marie stay in her house and has been trying to get Marie back on her feet…And Marie has hid all her old videos so I can’t investigate. Who is this Nikki lady? Is there a pic of her somewhere? Apologies if this is already explained elsewhere. Also I deleted all socials (FB, Instagram, etc) some time ago for mental health reasons so I may be out of the loop for that reason!
A chef who once volunteered at Lalande, and cooked during the summer music workshop, Stephanie usually rents her farmhouse for. Marie met her there and they must have remained in contact. Although I believe old footage seemed to make Marie seem moody and broody towards Nikki.
Here's her food blog.
incabella

Reactions: 18
Yes, I was thinking baby gate too!

Where do you live, you poor soul. I can't imagine never getting warm enough to open a window .... here in upper upper Canada I have my windows open for parts of the day now and our day time highs are in the 15C range. I just can't wait every spring to get the fresh air in! We have screens on all our windows here, but really only need them for a few months of misquotes, bees, wasps, and flies.
Hi Lady Rosalie,
I live in Northern Ireland. However, I was born on Lord Howe Island, which is in the middle of nowhere in the South Pacific's Tasman Sea between New Zealand and Australia. It lies approximately 780km (480 nmi) North East of Sydney. Lord Howe is a tropical paradise, the remnants of an extinct volcano, with a sheltered coral lagoon, swaying palms and white sandy beaches. I grew up on the island, but was educated in Australia, in the cities of Geelong and Melbourne and later, London. During the warmer months, I work in Belgium and France. For me, Northern Ireland has a damp cold so penetrative, that once it seeps into the bones, it's there forever. Most of all, I am forever cold, forever homesick for Australia and miss my island home, sharks and all. 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yesterday's, 5/19/22, CD's live chat...

Senior SA and Senior French Lady??? 👌Jill.

Percy Attfield Hello everyone. Bonsoir.
Jill Scott @Percy attfield hello mr senior south africa and mrs senior french lovely lady

View attachment 1280394
shirley poppy First Amoury & now Dan to boost the viewings! LOL
Molto Bene Dan looks deflated next to Amuree
Marianne Pons Stephanie that photo is too much for me

The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone!

View attachment 1280413
Renée-Claude Morin Dan is becoming quite a stud!!!
Renée-Claude Morin That must have been a torture
Renée-Claude Morin They do look natural
Jimmy Connolly Some knashers on him
D MacIsaac Dan's wife is going to be beating people

View attachment 1280419
Yesenia from L.A. hello hello fellow Lalanders @the Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Yesenia from L.A. Hello
jetje goes dutch @the Chateau Diaries hey hey xxxx
The Chateau Diaries @jetje goes dutch Hi Jetje
Laura Claudia Hi dear Stephanie @the Chateau Diaries!
The Chateau Diaries @Laura Claudia Hello!
Cara Winsor Hehir @the Chateau Diaries the change behind the chapel is blowing my mind.
The Chateau Diaries @Cara Winsor Hehir I know, we can't get over it!
Helen Stella @the Chateau Diaries hello from sunny U.K.
The Chateau Diaries @Helen Stella I hope it stays sunny - I'll be there next week!

View attachment 1280518
It is a Nutti problem...
Castle ten Berghe Hello Stephanie, @the chateau diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Castle ten Berghe Hello Amaury! What's the name of your weed killing rakey thing??
Castle ten Berghe @the chateau diaries I’ve send all the information to Natalia
The Chateau Diaries @Castle ten Berghe Thank you so much!!!
Castle ten Berghe @the chateau diaries you’re welcome. It’s still working very well over here, I weeds in our gravel

View attachment 1280430
Matt Laramie @the Chateau Diaries I was wondering about the garden Arbor and when it will vet finished. I think wisteria would be amazing growing over it
The Chateau Diaries @Matt Laramie Dan's planning to start on it soon, and we've already planted roses, grapes and climbing kiwi berries to train over it!
lawjoy72 @the Chateau Diaries, you and Dan make such a great vlogging/dumper & mini-digger driving team.
The Chateau Diaries @lawjoy72 He's great fun to work with

View attachment 1280451
Charlene Sandhu @the Chatuea Diaries what date do you Answer emails

🐓🦚:sick:
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries I do not get it, even the birds love the Chateau...the peacocks, Spud, they all want to be inside!!
Yesenia from LA @the Chateau Diaries Everyone wants to be in the chateau
Yesenia from LA @the Chateau Diaries smart, they know where the food is

👍
jetje goes dutch did we all hit the like button friends?? xxx

No answer for Jimmy...
annette sharrock @the Chateau Diaries i would like to say Merci beaucoup .... for the flesh
The Chateau Diaries @Annette sharrock
Michelle Kucharew He's just like The Illustrated Man.
Jimmy Connolly Does he have any other piercings?

View attachment 1280465
lawjoy72 Who knew a lake would be such a complicated endeavor. It will be lovely, though.
Brenda M @the Chateau Diaries Stephanie the lake is going to look fabulous
The Chateau Diaries @Brenda M It's incredible that we're getting so close to getting it back

View attachment 1280476
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!

Lisa Akinlabi Hello @Philip Janssen Why didn't you take off your top for this video LOL
Philip Janssen @Lisa Akinlabi I’m completely naked in a scene in the play I’m in, so I think that’s enough nudity for now
Philip Janssen @Lisa Akinlabi There’s 4 performances left
Lisa Akinlab @Philip Janssen dang now I wish I went to see it LOL
Lisa Akinlab @Philip Janssen I will go if I can get a flight from Canada

Michelle Kucharew If anyone can figure out how to rock a brooch with a shirt off, it's Philip.
Philip Janssen @michelle Kucharew
The Chateau Diaries @michelle Kucharew rofl

bee french @Philip janssen how does the character played by you naked in a play work when your parents are in the audience?
Philip Janssen @bee french Well I’ve got my back to the audience, but my father did say it was the first time he’d seen my bottom since changing my diapers as a baby
bee french @philip jAnssen sorry if I sound prudish, I am from North America, not Europe but you are an actor and we will probably see you play many characters not like you

🖕
Yesenia from L.A. Please don't forget the like button with you favorite finger
Percy Attfield Goodnight. It was great meeting each one. So busy watching didn’t have much time to chat. Until next time.

View attachment 1280497
Anaj Anaj I’m so glad Marie is back, can’t you keep her?
Philip Janssen @Anaj Anah We tried!
Philip Janssen Bye everyone
jannebu Good night everyone
The Chateau Diaries @jannebu Goodnight lovely people - see you on Sunday!

View attachment 1280505
K It
13 hours ago
Curious why Philip doesn’t get out there with the men to help

The Chateau Diaries
13 hours ago
Because he’s employed inside the chateau

K It
12 hours ago
@The Chateau Diaries oh I didn’t realize he was employed! What is his job?
inside and outside staff..hahahhaa, who do they think ...they are..... Buckingham palace...?? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve got Covid. So far a bad headache, cough & fever, but it seems doable.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
To quote my fiancee, "Dan just became the most good-looking guy at Lalande!" and I think she's right!
Let's be honest, PhiPhi and Amaury sort of look alike! :ROFLMAO: o_O
View attachment 1279935View attachment 1279936View attachment 1279938
Unfortunately, a fuller mouth will make him more full of himself.
Well, I'm sorry to contradict your fiancee, but the air of stupidity and total lack of brains, character, style, education (even if he's got some kind of degree), respect and presence have always put me off. But, as the old sage said: beati monoculi in terra caecorum (in the realm of blinds he who is singleeyed is king)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And where was Mummy...i bet that old hag is only good at shouting at people she knows they are afraid of her...Why did Fanny act so fast...thats not her habit...because she feared a fine?? i bet she got letters before they actually came...btw isnt it so you have to drain a fishlake ones in 5 years? thats why that fishery is there..She better looked into that matter than reading all those magazines for inspiration how her farmhouse needed to look like...in her silly head..
You know, there's times I wish I knew a hacker. One who could get into her patron mailing list, then send them all this info regarding the entire lake debacle and the lies she has perpetuated. The fury they could raise! But then, in most of their blindfolded eyes, their princess can do no wrong, so there would be no point. It's quite disheartening.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi Lady Rosalie,
I live in Northern Ireland. However, I was born on Lord Howe Island, which is in the middle of nowhere in the South Pacific's Tasman Sea between New Zealand and Australia. It lies approximately 780km (480 nmi) North East of Sydney. Lord Howe is a tropical paradise, the remnants of an extinct volcano, with a sheltered coral lagoon, swaying palms and white sandy beaches. I grew up on the island, but was educated in Australia, in the cities of Geelong and Melbourne and later, London. During the warmer months, I work in Belgium and France. For me, Northern Ireland has a damp cold so penetrative, that once it seeps into the bones, it's there forever. Most of all, I am forever cold, forever homesick for Australia and miss my island home, sharks and all. 😊
Isn’t life ironic. I live on the mainland UK but some of my happiest memories are from N & S Ireland and in my mind I travel there when I can’t sleep particularly in the last few years with all the restrictions. I am probably luckier as I can be there in a couple of hours whereas you are literally half a world away. I hope you get back there soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello people! I'm just here to say DAN HAS GOT TEETH! wow. We've thought he should for a while, how satisfying! They look good. Down point to others is that it makes theirs look less good. Suddenly Annmarie's teeth look like they could need some titivation..and the lady from Ukraine promptly shut her mouth after Dan grinned for the camera. It was a good thing for him to do, he smiles now. It was nice to see that they are starting to work on the lake.
He should pass on the contact to Selmar.. or Selmar should get a selfie stick!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi Lady Rosalie,
Is there no way you could go back to Australia to live. I’d forgotten about the sharks, I had a panic attack when out on a jet ski and I saw a dolphin.
this is from someone who used to go off shore sailing and windsurfing😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got Covid. So far a bad headache, cough & fever, but it seems doable.
Well, crap. Very sorry to read your news Jules. Hope it disappears soonest and leaves you more resilient than ever. Hope also your husband is feeling a tad better and well enough to smother you with love and care. Be safe lady. 🤗❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I see snakes pretty regularly where I live. Don’t worry! They really don’t want to bother you! If one sees you, it will most likely go the other way.
I'm going to house & dog sit for 4 days at my friends farm. She has a snake that wanders round, I'm so afraid lol... the thing has to be 4-5' long, it lives in the basement and comes in the kitchen sometimes... praying it doesn't come upstairs when I'm there. Keeps the mice down though. Must have found it's way in as a baby.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.