The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m happy to know that because I also do Brussels sprouts and broccoli the same way! It’s nice to have one thing you’re cooking that you don’t have to mind.
When I make caponata, nuking the little cubes of eggplant until they're shriveled really keeps them from sucking up the oil and making the concoction heavy. I'm not au courant on the genius stuff microwaves can do. But fresh green veg in a couple of minutes is a real treat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
LMAO! I drove my Bimmer Zed 4 through the Taco Bell drive-thru today, where the cashier FORGOT the Diablo sauce packets for my Chalupas. But she did upgrade my Baja Blast from a small to a large, only because she had never seen a T Rex driving a car. The car in front of me was a Lamborghini, and the one behind me was a convertible Audi A8- which goes to show, no matter what car one drives, everyone eventually ends up in a Taco Bell drive-thru.
Or Chipotle….😆

DA648A91-5684-4F76-880B-57E0B6A3A7CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Creating a new thread or the suggestion of doing so/nominating a new thread - is desperately confusing! Gonna leave it to the old schoolers for this!

Reactions: 4
Oh baybay, Chipotle does not have many drive-thrus, or this would be so! "Just a minute, please... Can you show me what the guac looks like today? Show me the brisket or the carnitas- oh vey- they are looking ratched right now. What's the chicken look like? Show me the rice..." (Because we've all experienced the fun-times of Chipotle in-house, which is fun enough... 3 hours later...) Drive-thru would take a forking year to get through and make Chik-Fil-A look like a Disney Fast-Pass line. Taco Bell- "You get what you get. We brought back the Mexican Pizza- you're welcome. You are obviously hungry as you are in our drive-thru, so suck it up and just order, and go on with your bad self."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, it’s not Wednesday in France anymore? I don’t think it is in London either, so I guess she didn’t have a Patreon vlog today? Maybe she got drunk at the flower show?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, it’s not Wednesday in France anymore? I don’t think it is in London either, so I guess she didn’t have a Patreon vlog today? Maybe she got drunk at the flower show?
Patron's are getting restless! Another mystery hospital visit? Threw her back out walking in high heels at the Chelsea Flower Show? Busy having a menage-a-trois with Snorty & Davy? Dropped her pink phone? The lazy cow is only doing patron videos bi-weekly now? What could the reason be???

Shanna Norton
What happened to weekly patron videos?
7h

Lia
What do you mean? We get one every week. Wednesday is at a different time for everyone in the world, I’m sure it’ll be up soon!
4h

Anita Atwell
Are we getting a video tonight?
3h

Shanna Norton
It's already 3 am Thursday there is no video
2h

Michelle Kendell
it's not like Stephanie to miss a day, I hope all is well!
1h

Denise Adams
I thought she was only doing them every other week now?
1h

Matthew Walker
I just hope all is well
44min

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I bet “her back “is out”. Perhaps she should stay off it. One would think that when you make 32,607.84 a month from a paying audience that you would - at the very least put out a message if not a video. It is low key a huge middle finger. Add that to the list of stupid stuff SJ does.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
At this point I will say no more about this person. She left me speechless.

Well, this time not so boring, apart from Selmar's constant background clumsy laughing. It was quite interesting as the owners gave a lovely tour. Still it was quite funny to hear all the stupid comments Selmar made, (Sillymar at his best) like for example he said an antique Italian table was Chinese, or as some of the precious china was not "signed" (???) he will send Phiphi some pictures "because he will know and tell" ahahahah. Poor Sillymar was trying his best to impress the owners with his expertise. The elf girl was out of sight for the good part of the video, playing outside with the little girl. She seemed to me like a fish out of water there. Selamar is too, but he doesn't realize it, God bless him.
I think Tatyana going outside to entertain the owner's daughter was good move.. I have never seen Tat aspire to be center stage.

That place was stunning. No garish, kitsch bullshit. Clean , restful and my kind of decor .. unlike CLL.

They didn't show the kitchen so maybe that is a work in progress...

I cannot imagine how much that place cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I bet “her back “is out”. Perhaps she should stay off it. One would think that when you make 32,607.84 a month from a paying audience that you would - at the very least put out a message if not a video. It is low key a huge middle finger. Add that to the list of stupid stuff SJ does.
🧵
Nomination for new thread header:
If Fanny's back is out again, perhaps she should stay off it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A disgusting display of pay to play; so Lalande.

🧵I'm trying to figure out the thread thing. My suggestion: A disgusting display of pay to play: so Lalande. It's not great but I am fed up with her the way she gushes over those who lavish her with gifts and ignores everyone else. It's nausiating.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I heard once that Disney staff hated Disneyland, their horrible pay and terrible working conditions so much they referred to their working place as "Mouse-wich". They then reportedly received a directive from the Disney management that saying that staff were not to use the appellation, and anyone doing so would be fired on the spot. So the staff began referring to Disneyland as "Duck-au" instead. I wondered at the time if this is true, or just urban legend.
This is very true... I am also a former Southern California "cast member" and in the '90s we routinely used the terms 'Mauschwitz' and 'Duck-shau'. This is true for both the parks and the studios, by the way. In terribly poor taste, of course. But Walt was a known Nazi sympathizer so it also had a double-meaning.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.