The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last couple of vlogs I noticed they are using the Netflix Emiiy in Paris theme song. Won't there be a copyright problem?
Depends if the Emily song itself was bought for the show from a music library, or being composed especially for the show.

The first, everyone can buy the song and use it for intros, jingles,.. as long as they pay a fee.

Reactions: 15
And now even Hanni is put to serve the guests? Who’s next, Isabelle and Percy with Scotsman when they visit? 😳
Well, Isabelle and Percy would be certain to expect to be served, seeing it as their rightful due. Scotman would of course serve no-one but himself and cloying over creature he helped raise.

Reactions: 13
never enough my dear...never enough...when the greed starts in...and no i am not jaleaous...i wouldnt dream to put my private life on YT..not in a million years...all those grifters are nothing more like hookers with clothes on...no selfrespect al all...
But your private life would be something i would tune in for with joy. When I think i'm busy i think of you and it makes me feel less busy 😅

She is so hyper it makes me nervous and jittery just watching her.😵.
And don't get me wrong, her toned arms I would die for....but she has gotten SO thin.
The whole video today was like they all were on speed, man!
And when was this taped because where was Dan?
I think he had a fling a ding with the Russian Marie...not Sabine.
Nutti is keeping her eye on Armoire even more now that Russian Marie is back in the saddle too.
Hanni indeed became very thin! Her arms... I'm booking a trainer tomorrow to tone up my arms.

Hanni is actually a very beautiful woman. Good facial bone structure. I hope she'll grow her hair a bit and Annelise will do her magic. I wonder how long she will stay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hanni just makes me feel nervous and uncomfortable when she's around - it's quite a skill really.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But your private life would be something i would tune in for with joy. When I think i'm busy i think of you and it makes me feel less busy 😅

Hanni indeed became very thin! Her arms... I'm booking a trainer tomorrow to tone up my arms.

Hanni is actually a very beautiful woman. Good facial bone structure. I hope she'll grow her hair a bit and Annelise will do her magic. I wonder how long she will stay.
Does she perhaps need some tranquilizers to calm herself down? She is exhausting. I lose breath trying to watch her antics. Maybe she can't help herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo The larkins have arrived...mum and dad..with a bag over their head...wtf...if people dont wanne be filmed go to dinner and dont film..what a madness..

Exactly this soap opera just gets sillier and sillier.

Now that Russian Marie is back does that mean Cyril has had the royal brush off?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh my, so goat related items are being expected... Aprons, towels, cushions, stuffed animals, earrings...
HATE the lamp shades on the crystal chandeliers (sure she bought them)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The lunatics truly are taking over the asylum - Hanni returns and appears confused about how to enter her bedroom. She does appear to have mastered licking the end of her nose, however. A demented Philip and Dopey Marie struggle with a trapped bird. The Larkin Seniors continue a theme. We were only missing Nurse Ratchett to complete the remake of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Russian Marie returns to cook for everyone and Pavelina tells us that she "is treated very well", although starved in the house! Many a true word spoken in jest.
View attachment 1286609View attachment 1286610View attachment 1286611

View attachment 1286612View attachment 1286613
Haven't watched it yet, what's Phiphi doing, whacking bats?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[QUOTE="Le Comte de Monte Cristo, post: 9898223, member: 199487"
...la belle epoque aha la belle epoque ohoho...
[/QUOTE]
I despise this tune... it's insidious tripe. I heard it recently (I think) used during Paris Fashion Week on one of the runway shows. Hated it immediately and now seem to hear it everywhere. I'm not surprised to hear it again used on the CD - no taste whatsoever.

I agree with your judgement on the chandeliers, beautiful but a pain in the arse to clean. We have one in our dining room, entrance hall and climbing up there twice a year to lower and to clean them, I think is best left to professionals. Last time we had it done, they used compressed air spray in a can and Bartilone Clean Spirit to wipe them down. I think the lamp shades on Fanny's second one, the one with the peacocks and various other creatures were really unsuitable and quite frightful.

Reactions: 20
HANNI'S RULES WHEN VISITING LALANDE IN 2022:
1) Hold your breath and pinch your nose before going to the loo...Gerry might have had baked beans for breaky!
2) Make sure you wear two wristwatches because, just like every other person at Lalande, one of them might be lying, you never know. ;) o_O;)

cd482.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Stephanie!! Soo transparent... "Ooh, I'm up sooo early!! Let me go see if the tree feller has his shirt off yet..."

• Haha
Just came across the video with the blue painted Percy tools. Number 085 Toile de jouy heaven. There was a radiator leak and Fanny had to go get a tool. There it was peg board with all the blue painted tools

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1286764

The love bombing of Pavlina has started
Marie and Pavlina under the same roof... yes, I'm sure they will be super friendly and exceptionally polite, and turn out to be great friends, all very cordial for the camera; but, as you never know, let's watch for any underlying tensions, shall we?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh my....goats are coming to lalalande....do they know goats can escape out of anything??? and destroy her precious jardin anglaise.. i will be thrilled if they eat everything the planted..well then they can beg for more money...the fools probably will give it too..

Hanni on the spectrum... ... is back...oh my...with a huge bottle of champagne offcourse...she nearly dropped it...la belle epoque aha la belle epoque ohoho...only watching that woman makes me tired..

A bird in marie her bedroom....i know if you chase a bird it will tit eveywhere..well who cares ..so Lalande...that heap is already full of tit..

Anders brought two , i have to say amazing chandeliers..i love them...without those ugly lampshades..that is..how are they gonna keep them clean?? you have to clean them at least two times a year...and its a huge task...i guess nobody will ever do that..Btw he says that he couldnt sell those chandeliers....yeah right...i bet Fanny bought them..and all the rest of the stuff he had with him...she for sure didnt show.. I do find it odd..when people put on a chandelier...and the wires are not hidden in the ceiling...a bit sloppy...so Lalande..

The larkins have arrived...mum and dad..with a bag over their head...wtf...if people dont wanne be filmed go to dinner and dont film..what a madness..

Fanny surely has huge cups of tea...it looks more like she is drinking out of a chamberpot...i wonder how much alcohol is in there..

Tiaranight...oh my....:eek: words fail me...like cousin violet would say....Well...your halo is so big....it looks like your wearing a tiara around the clock...btw i hope the returned kitchenmaid sliced the skin off the white aspargus....🙄
I said exactly that to my husband that she bought the chandeliers ridiculous to say he couldn’t sell them. Apparently more of his generous gifts will be featured on the gift grab

Last edited:
Puppy has something to say about Dan's latest. Puppy doesn't understand the motivation of the "hate site." We're not haters, we just want to see projects completed, promises fulfilled, and folks held accountable.

(emojis removed)
smolpuppyo'love
36 minutes ago
Excellent. That is yet another thing to cut down the egos on the hate site!
Using Chateau wood
Needed to be rested for a year...
( These huge projects take time!)
Filming Assistant Amaury
Carpentry Apprentice Dan
Cheesy grin

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Where did Cyril the cook/garden hand go though?
People seem to come and go, Cat was in a vlog and no sign of her now, or people are there and off camera like phi phi parents hard to keep track and the time line is usually out of whack

Reactions: 11
Puppy has something to say about Dan's latest. Puppy doesn't understand the motivation of the "hate site." We're not haters, we just want to see projects completed, promises fulfilled, and folks held accountable.

(emojis removed)
smolpuppyo'love
36 minutes ago
Excellent. That is yet another thing to cut down the egos on the hate site!
Using Chateau wood
Needed to be rested for a year...
( These huge projects take time!)
Filming Assistant Amaury
Carpentry Apprentice Dan
Cheesy grin
I love it when someone mentions the “hate site” in the comments…just sends more people this way! Thank you, Michael Petherick, for sending me here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
See how much work it is to clean a chandelier properly? That's why I said Annalise's chandelier in the kitchen was a horrible idea... The grease...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.