The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not particularly a Dan lover but he does look so much better and if he got a great deal with the advertising, good for him. But I think he was diddled as that was never a 5* hotel bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m honestly happy for Dan. His old teeth were terrible. He said he got crowns & bridges. I hope those bridges are cemented in or he’s going to lose them, Dan doesn’t take care of anything. His video was disgusting, showing him with a bloody mouth & spitting blood into the sink, gross. He said he got a “massive discount” for doing that video. I’m sure the dentist loved him titling it, “My teeth got ruined in Turkey”.

Kind of reminds me of Dr. Teeth from the Muppet show. Look, the same glasses. Are they Raybans?
View attachment 1270903
View attachment 1270904
Back at Lalande with the other weirdos.
View attachment 1270908
Glad I didn’t watch the part you described! 🤢
But I’m happy for him anyway. Should be a confidence builder- oh dear- did he need that??? 😂😂😂

Not particularly a Dan lover but he does look so much better and if he got a great deal with the advertising, good for him. But I think he was diddled as that was never a 5* hotel bedroom.
Not a Dan Fan either....🙄
But this does show they read hear-
or get a report at least. 😳
His teeth weren’t mentioned in the vlog comments were they?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Dan’s next video, showing off his butt implants, is going to be epic! He titled it, “My bum got rode hard & put away wet in Turkey”. Maybe too click baity?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Marie has gained 29,000 subscribers, 19 new Patreons and an additional 400 per month in Patreon donations. Most comments have been deleted so she has definitely read the You Tube comments and deleted most. I have several opinions about this and they are not positive.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
SJ owes her viewers & patrons an explanation about the story she made up about Ch4 because she made a BIG DEAL (2 videos & some comments) about that story. She manipulated her viewers & patrons to believe she was really upset with Ch4 for revealing 'private & secret' information about her relationship. This made a lot of her viewers & patrons make accusations about Ch4 even though some of them live in other countries & have never watched Ch4. Since then she acts as if nothing happened & has focused some of her videos on the 'private' relationship & still works with Ch4. She has reserved the better projects for Ch4 (which the patrons paid for) & shows her patrons & viewers mainly garden projects or clearing the attic. It now looks like she manipulated her patrons & viewers (because she earns money from them), she blamed Ch4 (because they don't pay her) & when she convinced her viewers & patrons to believe her story, she went back to Ch4 & manipulated them (to stay on the show) by giving them exclusive access to projects her patrons have paid for. 1. Why is she still with Ch4 if they upset her & don't pay her (was her overreaction all an act?)? 2. Why did she favour her viewers & patrons over Ch4 but now suddenly favours Ch4 over viewers & patrons giving them (Ch4) exclusive acess to projects patrons have paid for? 3. Patrons should demand to see all projects they have paid for before it is shown on Ch4.

Her argument was that she was blaming the production company not Ch4 but the production company films & chooses people for the show & works for Ch4. When she tells people about 'the hate site' does she also tell them that a lot of people on the CD thread are prevous/current viewers & patrons? The way she was able to spin that story & now act as if nothing happened shows how manipulative she is. I don't agree that she is responsible for Selmar & others situation but she is manipulative.

Reactions: 22
Dan can't win in this. The money spent on his teeth would probably be better spent on the house his sons live in.
What gets me is moral tripe at the end.
If it wasn't a life threatening necessary procedure, or your previous teeth didn't bother you, then why do it?!
I hope it was worth it - but his history of mistreating objects tells me otherwise.
View attachment 1270877
I agree. I find it hard to believe that this Dental office in Turkey just happened to reach out to Dan to offer him this great deal in exchange for doing a video. My guess is that Dan was the one fishing around for someone to give him new teeth and was able to work out the deal. Probably contacted several places before securing a deal with this Dental office. So…his priority is himself. It was certainly a nice touch when he added the shot of Annalise and the boys waving goodbye at the train station. Need to make sure everyone knows his estranged partner and children are supportive of all this. For all we know, it was just old footage that he inserted to “tell the story.”

Sorry, but this was the last straw for me when it comes to Dan.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Well Tattle Life called it 100% - Dan got his gnashers fixed. It was obvious as soon as he posted that hotel pool picture.
I have had a few enamel crowns due to grinding my teeth. I never find the procedure too painful because I always have injections. BUT, the pressure applied and noise during the procedure is the worst part for me. Added to which, the injections finally wearing off and the resultant tenderness afterwards. Better that than nasty teeth.
In a few of the shots, he looked about 70 yo.
He does look much better though.
I too hope that he looks after them and that he finds a really good French dentist for their obvious future maintenance.

Reactions: 18
Dan the teethman...yuk that openingscene.. :sick: who wants to watch this?? pulling out a piece of cloth...blood...omg..Anybody who would consider doing the same would freak out...good advertising🙄 ...not..

The result is a lott better....but you can always see its done in Turkey..its in a way not natural..it just looks like a pair of false teeth..in a way they are offcourse...Have to say it looks better than Sadies and the gnome from scotland....even Mummy could benefit from a trip to Turkey...;)

I hope for Dan it stays in his mouth...imagine you get problems and you need to call on a French dentist??? and how is your local dentist looking at this?? But i dont think Dan goes to the dentist very often.. lets hope for him it doesnt come loose..or something is getting under it..when your gums start to settle down..

Btw first he says that the dentistcompany paid for everything...later he said he got a huge discount...hmn....my experiences with Turks is that they dont give away much for free....so i think the story is bullshit...Turks are very clever...they figured out , the ones in charge that is..that he isnt a huge YT star..
so i highly doubt his teeth for free story...he probably made it up so people wouldnt criticize his spending money on teeth while his family lives in a dump...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I sense there’s some “smoke and mirrors” here. Dan said the dental office “sponsored” him (advertising)…but the only mention of their name is where he put a link to their site in the description. He doesn’t mention their name in the video. And showing all the blood, describing the pain…and making fun of the “comedy temporary teeth”…doesn’t really do a lot to instill confidence. If I was that dental office and expected advertising in return for discounted teeth, I’d have been unhappy with that video.

If this video was really sponsored (a collaborative advertisement), why didn’t he take us on a tour of the office? Why didn’t he mention the office name in the video? Why didn’t he introduce the doctor? Why didn’t he let the doctor or someone describe the procedure? Why didn’t he rave about his great experience? Encourage others to have it done? Something doesn’t seem quite right.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Dan the teethman...yuk that openingscene.. :sick: who wants to watch this?? pulling out a piece of cloth...blood...omg..Anybody who would consider doing the same would freak out...good advertising🙄 ...not..

The result is a lott better....but you can always see its done in Turkey..its in a way not natural..it just looks like a pair of false teeth..in a way they are offcourse...Have to say it looks better than Sadies and the gnome from scotland....even Mummy could benefit from a trip to Turkey...;)

I hope for Dan it stays in his mouth...imagine you get problems and you need to call on a French dentist??? and how is your local dentist looking at this?? But i dont think Dan goes to the dentist very often.. lets hope for him it doesnt come loose..or something is getting under it..when your gums start to settle down..
i think he looks great.

Reactions: 16
We've often said his teeth are a mess. He did something about it. He looks much better so good for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

That would always be my greatest fear having any kind of procedure carried out abroad.
It has happened to me too but, luckily had my teeth fixed in the UK - a front crown came loose and fell out - I certainly looked like Witchypoo on that occasion! 😁 Wasn't going anywhere until it was fixed back in, luckily my dentist was 2 mins from where I lived and saw me immediately.
I never really like the "perfect" smile format either as natural teeth are never like that.

Reactions: 13
I agree. I find it hard to believe that this Dental office in Turkey just happened to reach out to Dan to offer him this great deal in exchange for doing a video. My guess is that Dan was the one fishing around for someone to give him new teeth and was able to work out the deal. Probably contacted several places before securing a deal with this Dental office. So…his priority is himself. It was certainly a nice touch when he added the shot of Annalise and the boys waving goodbye at the train station. Need to make sure everyone knows his estranged partner and children are supportive of all this. For all we know, it was just old footage that he inserted to “tell the story.”

Sorry, but this was the last straw for me when it comes to Dan.
Maybe when you're up around 40K viewers there's a list you qualify to apply for... who knows. If you can improve yourself for free or cheap, would you? I would. Maybe there's a relationship or psychology councilor who offers services, he can get his head sorted out too.

Reactions: 15
I sense there’s some “smoke and mirrors” here. Dan said the dental office “sponsored” him (advertising)…but the only mention of their name is where he put a link to their site in the description. He don’t hadoesn’t mention their name in the video. And showing all the blood, describing the pain…and making fun of the “comedy temporary teeth”…doesn’t really do a lot to instill confidence. If I was that dental office and expected advertising in return for discounted teeth, I’d have been unhappy with that video.

If this video was really sponsored (a collaborative advertisement), why didn’t he take us on a tour of the office? Why didn’t he mention the office name in the video? Why didn’t he introduce the doctor? Why didn’t he let the doctor or someone describe the procedure? Why didn’t he rave about his great experience? Encourage others to have it done? Something doesn’t seem quite right.
It’s very clear that his vanity is in full control. He wants to improve his appearance for any number of reasons. generally speaking I don’t have a problem with that, however, he has a large hole in his barn roof, an unfinished home, barely functional vehicles, two kids and a wife (even if separated) to support. Priorities are important. Frankly he seems a bit young for a midlife crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m kind of a bit disappointed Dan bowed to pressure on social media to get his teeth done 👎🏻
I think living with the superficial Shittoo owner who mocks everyone and being back on the dating scene also contributed to the veneers decision. He has a lot of veneers. I know veneers can be tough but he will have to take care of them in order not to chip them or break them. I am only saying that comment from observing how he treats his other possessions ( in such a rough and slipshod manner, not following the instructions or maintaining them).

Îf it makes him feel good so he can concentrate on other areas of his life or just remedies what to him was an undesirable dental situation, I hope he enjoys them and takes good care of them. It’s quite a hefty financial investment,

The Mckitten apologizes, I just realized after posting that he got crowns and bridges instead of veneers. Śtill the same cautions apply.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1270868
Selmar has a new flog and he has his bird pjs on for the event. 🤪
Side note, Tatty arrives today, May 16th.
Latin Night at Chateau de La Bataille
Latin Night at Chateau de La Bataille and it was my birthay 12 may. So a little birthday party and I gave a nice Salsa workshop. Enjoy :)

Daphne is direct...
DaphneReloaded
1 hour ago
nobody wants this boring crap, Selmar, address the drama and stop being a coward, please
If I can't say anything nice.... but f'k me he doesn't think he'll get jumped in that getup does he???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now the real question is why hasn't a hair transplant clinic got in touch with Phyllis?
If Dan can get a discounted set of gnashers then why can't our much loathed Phyllis get a new hairline?

They won't touch him with a barge pole.
Maybe Phi Phi will get a wiglet for the top of his head. I am sure one if the grannies can crochet some type of wiglet with long alpaca hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s very clear that his vanity is in full control. He wants to improve his appearance for any number of reasons. generally speaking I don’t have a problem with that, however, he has a large hole in his barn roof, an unfinished home, barely functional vehicles, two kids and a wife (even if separated) to support. Priorities are important. Frankly he seems a bit young for a midlife crisis.
Yes, I agree…his teeth look great. But you’re absolutely right. It just comes across to me as misguided priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.