The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I find it hard to believe that this Dental office in Turkey just happened to reach out to Dan to offer him this great deal in exchange for doing a video. My guess is that Dan was the one fishing around for someone to give him new teeth and was able to work out the deal. Probably contacted several places before securing a deal with this Dental office. So…his priority is himself. It was certainly a nice touch when he added the shot of Annalise and the boys waving goodbye at the train station. Need to make sure everyone knows his estranged partner and children are supportive of all this. For all we know, it was just old footage that he inserted to “tell the story.”

Sorry, but this was the last straw for me when it comes to Dan.
Yeah. Dan has jumped the shark on this one.

It annoys me that SJ has her flesh and blood, Amaury, waiting on guests, after he's no doubt already done a hard day's work, whilst that lazy Dutch cuckoo gets to lord it at the dinner table. Maybe they take it in turns, I don't know, but it seems wrong to me.
That was disgusting, I agree.

Reactions: 23
Not Phyllis defending (perish the thought) BUT the likes of Harry Styles and Shawn Mendes wear what might be considered ladies tops and necklaces , oh and nail polish too ! Sexual ambiguity perhaps ?
But the unfortunate profile- gross

Reactions: 7
[
[/QUOTE]
There is Nothing but praise for the shittoo inhabitants who as a surprise drove 3 hours to bring her back to be with them. My Goodness we are wrong Fanny is a saint.
I wonder who actually drove to get her as according to Clara Squirrel can’t stand her so highly unlikely he would want to be in a car for 3 hours with her.
Got to hope we are all wrong and this will not be the final undoing for FRK
You can definitely tell that Fanny and the crew read and react to the Tattlers. Fanny is the last person to be entrusted with a sensitive situation.

Reactions: 19
Dentists make a lot of bucks, irrespective of what country they are based in. Soooooooooooo please explain to me, why would a dentist in Turkey offer him free treatment in exchange for that dipshits recommendation. It's not Brad Pitt or George Clooney we're talking about here, its a idiot who is so much up himself and based in the asshole of nowhere in France.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dentists make a lot of bucks, irrespective of what country they are based in. Soooooooooooo please explain to me, why would a dentist in Turkey offer him free treatment in exchange for that dipshits recommendation. It's not Brad Pitt or George Clooney we're talking about here, its a idiot who is so much up himself and based in the asshole of nowhere in France.
Exactly!!!
👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm guessing @Atellia Dental Turkey is thrilled with the title, "My teeth got ruined in Turkey". What brilliant advertising! I'm sure new customers are queueing up. What a wanker. What won't this nob do in pursuit of YT fame? I wonder if this was all done in time for C4 filming?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It appears that the majority of money Dan has made from YouTube has been spent on endless expenditures that benefit solely himself, e.g. Venetian vacation, tattoo, “studio” at home, cameras, drones, sunglasses, etc. rather than benefit his family, e.g.m repair the family home, repair the unsafe van or replace it, etc.
I was wondering what the motivation for cleaning up the yard and planting a bunch of motley brico plants as a "hedge" was all about. An abrupt change of advertised plan from building Annelise her bootroom and bathroom.
He was throwing her a crumb so's he could take this pricey junket to Turkey. I doubt very seriously if there was any discount. Literally bread from his childrens' mouths.
And by the way, I think plastic teeth look like tit. Why disfigure healthy teeth?
No exceptions.
Also, what was he doing carving turkey for dinner at the shittoo? Is he now sous chef? Curious, if he were willing to chef, that Stephanie did not hire him to do so.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dan may have been using Fanny’s Rule No. 1: if the lips are moving, there is a more than 50% chance they are lying or misleading people.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My in-laws used to go to Mexico for their dental work. They said it was a better deal. We live in Florida, Mexico’s a lot closer than Turkey. But, there always seemed to be a problem. Then they’d have to go see a local dentist to get whatever it was fixed. Never made much sense to me, but whatevs.
I was thinking the same- that people from the states go to Mexico for procedures- to save $$$ supposedly. Not sure it always works out that way. My husband had to have dental work several years back- but thankfully he had his done local to us. They put crowns (I guess that was it) on his front top teeth. He does have family history of bad teeth- So I sympathize- with Dan in that respect- but I rarely even think of my husbands teeth having been made over. It was something that had to be done. And he took care of it. And he’s a handsome guy. Not famous, but still! 😁😍😀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You can definitely tell that Fanny and the crew read and react to the Tattlers. Fanny is the last person to be entrusted with a sensitive situation.
It’s sad to find out what’s going on with other people that are supposed to be close to you from reading Tattle, instead of being present in the real world and actually caring about and interacting with them in real life.

Not really giving a tit… so Lalande.

Reactions: 24
I'm guessing @Atellia Dental Turkey is thrilled with the title, "My teeth got ruined in Turkey". What brilliant advertising! I'm sure new customers are queueing up. What a wanker. What won't this nob do in pursuit of YT fame? I wonder if this was all done in time for C4 filming?
Not exactly a great advertisement for the Doc!!!
What in the world???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dan is a fresh bachelor. He bought himself new clothes, new glasses, filming toys... what's next? He needs to boost his self esteem with anything, specially if whatever the new thing is is encouraged by his new 'friends' or 'more than friends'.

Are there any therapists in France? Are English people (who cannot afford to live in their own country) too proud to be responsible for their well-being? Do they still think they're too cool for school? MPK is one thing, but this guy who is responsible for two toddlers is quite another...

Wise up, Dan.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was was teased and bullied growing up about how I looked, so much so that I ended up terribly shy, unconfident, and embarrassed. It kept me from doing so many things a kid should enjoy doing and made most of school a living hell. When I was 30 I finally did something about it and I'm so thankful. I think Dan looks great and I'm really happy for him. It's a good feeling to be able to smile with confidence. He says his old teeth and comments about them didn't bother him, but deep down I'm sure it must have hurt; so good on him!

Yuck on that vlog though! I had to FFWD to the reveal!
And did anyone notice how the kids seemed indifferent to his departure? Annalise was the only one waving goodbye.

BTW, who's the Tattler who first called it on Dan being in Turkey for teeth? Great job!
Annalise was glad to see the backside of Dan gone for 10 days!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So Marie is at HMN now??? 🙀
I must’ve missed that!
Well thank goodness she’s not all alone in her state of mind!!! 🙌
But how the heck did that happen? 🤔
Her SOS post must’ve worked!!!
Not sure that’s the therapy we imagined for her though. 😮
Thank you I’ll have another! 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Nobody asked but here is my take on Dan and the dentist. Firstly, who would want to replace their own teeth with ones that look so white and so perfect that they do not look real. They look like dentures - false teeth. Really professional dentists (rather than dentists to the stars) do not do this. They use a realistic colour to start with, and most teeth are slightly different shades darker towards the top of the tooth and darker towards the back. In addition, they are not put in a perfect row unless the patient's teeth were perfect to begin with. Just slightly imperfect actually works better. Small gaps, with Dan's could have been make smaller, but still just noticeably there, retaining character and a natural look. That way the crowns last a lifetime, because they "age" with you. Bright. white and perfect will look ridiculous in an older mouth. Dan could have had a great set of teeth that looked well cared for and look like they were his. This piece of vanity just makes him look, not ten years younger, but ten years sillier.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dan may have been using Fanny’s Rule No. 1: if the lips are moving, there is a more than 50% chance they are lying or misleading people.
After totally commodifying the boys for the septic tank video, the jury is in.
Clara said the undisclosed reason Dan moved to the shittoo made her skin crawl. We don't always agree, but I trust her sniffer on that.
Dan is now officially number three on Jarvis' totally corrupted and now useless human being pile. She just hasn't thrown him away yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Per @billybudd

Also, what was he doing carving turkey for dinner at the shittoo? Is he now sous chef? Curious, if he were willing to chef, that Stephanie did not hire him to do so.

I was wondering that and why was he all dressed up to do so. I expected to see him sitting down and eating with the guests like he has before but unless the scene in the kitchen and the dinner on the terrace were filmed on different nights, which knowing how Fanny time changes everything could be the case, he wasn’t there.

Reactions: 15
I was wondering what the motivation for cleaning up the yard and planting a bunch of motley brico plants as a "hedge" was all about. An abrupt change of advertised plan from building Annelise her bootroom and bathroom.
He was throwing her a crumb so's he could take this pricey junket to Turkey. I doubt very seriously if there was any discount. Literally bread from his childrens' mouths.
And by the way, I think plastic teeth look like tit. Why disfigure healthy teeth?
No exceptions.
In exchange for room and board

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.