The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would always be my greatest fear having any kind of procedure carried out abroad.
It has happened to me too but, luckily had my teeth fixed in the UK - a front crown came loose and fell out - I certainly looked like Witchypoo on that occasion! šŸ˜ Wasn't going anywhere until it was fixed back in, luckily my dentist was 2 mins from where I lived and saw me immediately.
I never really like the "perfect" smile format either as natural teeth are never like that.
My in-laws used to go to Mexico for their dental work. They said it was a better deal. We live in Florida, Mexicoā€™s a lot closer than Turkey. But, there always seemed to be a problem. Then theyā€™d have to go see a local dentist to get whatever it was fixed. Never made much sense to me, but whatevs.

Reactions: 16
cd462.png

This is what Lalande does to people, it sucks out their youth and their soul.
Leave that dump Amaury before you start looking as old as your dad!
cd463.png
cd70.png

With his new smile, Dan reminds me of the Chesire Cat! Personally, I'm glad he had a teeth job done.
But I'm afraid that now he can be even more full of himself!

cd464.png
1652710264566.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Congrats to SJ for successfully hosting the first of this year's Lalande Menopausal Ladies Convention (LMLC)!
cd465.png

Everyone seemed very thirsty...
cd466.png

Yup! Anyone who thinks this is "the best sight" is definitely desperately thirsty.
cd467.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Yes, I agreeā€¦his teeth look great. But youā€™re absolutely right. It just comes across to me as misguided priorities.
Yes, I agreeā€¦his teeth look great. But youā€™re absolutely right. It just comes across to me as misguided priorities.
It appears that the majority of money Dan has made from YouTube has been spent on endless expenditures that benefit solely himself, e.g. Venetian vacation, tattoo, ā€œstudioā€ at home, cameras, drones, sunglasses, etc. rather than benefit his family, e.g.m repair the family home, repair the unsafe van or replace it, etc.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Not Phyllis defending (perish the thought) BUT the likes of Harry Styles and Shawn Mendes wear what might be considered ladies tops and necklaces , oh and nail polish too ! Sexual ambiguity perhaps ?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
šŸ˜¶
Posted to Marie Wiik's IG stories, 30mins ago...

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I think living with the superficial Shittoo owner who mocks everyone and being back on the dating scene also contributed to the veneers decision. He has a lot of veneers. I know veneers can be tough but he will have to take care of them in order not to chip them or break them. I am only saying that comment from observing how he treats his other possessions ( in such a rough and slipshod manner, not following the instructions or maintaining them).

Ǝf it makes him feel good so he can concentrate on other areas of his life or just remedies what to him was an undesirable dental situation, I hope he enjoys them and takes good care of them. Itā€™s quite a hefty financial investment,

The Mckitten apologizes, I just realized after posting that he got crowns and bridges instead of veneers. Śtill the same cautions apply.
At least it wasnā€™t implants- itā€™s a very long process- from what I hear- and not always certain that the steel post ā€œtakeā€ when implanted. It just sounds painful to me! Iā€™d much rather go for a crown or root canal given the choice. And I do have a molar needing attention/ Hoping they can fix it without saying implant is needed. So no ones perfect! lol!!!
šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
I posted a while back that it appeared that his business has been dissolved. Fanny has been making trips to the bank recently - Nic & Marie were there at Xmas which is the only time over previous years that the owners are all together. Nic was in Venice too. So am guessing lots of talk might have been taking place about releasing funds from the millstone round his neck? View attachment 1270322
The good news being, if she's buying him out, she hasn't been pissing her employers' (Patreons, viewers) money away.
I'm not sure I'd be making myself solely liable (less Potts) for Lalande's future based on ephemera like Patreon and YT. I'd first use all the restoration monies to build out gites -- a scam which Jarvis seems only half-heartedly to pursue -- a swimming pool, professional hospitality management, bag the b and b, and rent each gite out at ā‚¬2300 a week to sustain the place.
But I think Jarvis' priority is channel 4. And professional TV presenting.
I think her track record for not attracting a single sponsor, for being channel 4's comic relief duck up, for being channel 4's lying cougar, severely limits the interest of mainstream video media.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not Phyllis defending (perish the thought) BUT the likes of Harry Styles and Shawn Mendes wear what might be considered ladies tops and necklaces , oh and nail polish too ! Sexual ambiguity perhaps ?
Thereā€™s a big difference, thoughā€¦Harry Styles and Shawn Mendes can wear whatever they want, including lace, and theyā€™ll still be Harry Styles and Shawn Mendes. Snorts can wear lace and heā€™ll still beā€¦a squirrel! šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Congrats to SJ for successfully hosting the first of this year's Lalande Menopausal Ladies Convention (LMLC)!
View attachment 1271102
View attachment 1271104

Yup! Anyone who thinks this is "the best sight" is definitely desperately thirsty.
View attachment 1271113
Note that in the video Fanny once again exploits Cuz as bait for her older guests/ Patrons. I canā€™t believe she didnā€™t demand he serve the meal shirtless and perform a complimentary lap dance for the Patron who gives Fanny the most expensive gift. Cuz is fast getting fed up with the forced role of being the Shittoo concubine to older women guests to benefit the Shittelaine and up her YouTube views.

Also note that she cannot do so with Phi Phi. No enthusiasm from the ladies over Snorts. Nada. Nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Da
I agree. I find it hard to believe that this Dental office in Turkey just happened to reach out to Dan to offer him this great deal in exchange for doing a video. My guess is that Dan was the one fishing around for someone to give him new teeth and was able to work out the deal. Probably contacted several places before securing a deal with this Dental office. Soā€¦his priority is himself. It was certainly a nice touch when he added the shot of Annalise and the boys waving goodbye at the train station. Need to make sure everyone knows his estranged partner and children are supportive of all this. For all we know, it was just old footage that he inserted to ā€œtell the story.ā€

Sorry, but this was the last straw for me when it comes to Dan.
Dan got that deal the same way Fanny always gets upgrades. By paying for them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just hate the idea of filing down healthy teeth so you can stick a fake one on top - doesn't seem right, but them my teeth are okay.

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m kind of a bit disappointed Dan bowed to pressure on social media to get his teeth done šŸ‘ŽšŸ»
i thought the whole point of moveing to the country is to get away from this sillyness, i guess his views count for more, then saveing some money.

Reactions: 6
I was was teased and bullied growing up about how I looked, so much so that I ended up terribly shy, unconfident, and embarrassed. It kept me from doing so many things a kid should enjoy doing and made most of school a living hell. When I was 30 I finally did something about it and I'm so thankful. I think Dan looks great and I'm really happy for him. It's a good feeling to be able to smile with confidence. He says his old teeth and comments about them didn't bother him, but deep down I'm sure it must have hurt; so good on him!

Yuck on that vlog though! I had to FFWD to the reveal!
And did anyone notice how the kids seemed indifferent to his departure? Annalise was the only one waving goodbye.

BTW, who's the Tattler who first called it on Dan being in Turkey for teeth? Great job!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I am certain that he feels better about himself- thatā€™s a good thing! Bad teeth can really affect your self esteem
Indeed, can't help but think that he's been reading about how his teeth have been perceived by Tattlers & DaphneReloaded's comments too. Coupled with seeing his mug when he edits his vlogs I'm guessing he's seen a need to have something done. What irks me is that he says this old drivel. He got in touch with them and touted for it to be done on the cheap quite clearly.
He might have got the work done on the cheap but he'll have had to pay for his flights & hotel. Bit selfish if as he says his teeth didn't bother him that much. He could've taken the kids on holiday instead and had some real laughs with them.
1652711846201.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1271102
View attachment 1271104

View attachment 1271113
It annoys me that SJ has her flesh and blood, Amaury, waiting on guests, after he's no doubt already done a hard day's work, whilst that lazy Dutch cuckoo gets to lord it at the dinner table. Maybe they take it in turns, I don't know, but it seems wrong to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
šŸ˜¶
Posted to Marie Wiik's IG stories, 30mins ago...

View attachment 1271133
There is Nothing but praise for the shittoo inhabitants who as a surprise drove 3 hours to bring her back to be with them. My Goodness we are wrong Fanny is a saint.
I wonder who actually drove to get her as according to Clara Squirrel canā€™t stand her so highly unlikely he would want to be in a car for 3 hours with her.
Got to hope we are all wrong and this will not be the final undoing for FRK

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.