The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the real question is why hasn't a hair transplant clinic got in touch with Phyllis?
If Dan can get a discounted set of gnashers then why can't our much loathed Phyllis get a new hairline?

They won't touch him with a barge pole.
Little chance of a hair lot offering Snorts as he could / would ruin their brand. Could you imagine him as your brand ambassador, who would aspire to be him or live his life ?

Just thinking I am glad that Dans teeth are cemented in or he would have his dentures thrown in the sink and broken inside the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My gut is Phillip isnt going anywhere soon. No agent is going to get him a gig. He cant dance, very stiff in his movements, has a slightly above average singing voice and no personality.

IMHO he is going to be around a long while. Stephanine likes the whole cougar aspect, flattering to her. Ore and more he is taking a leading role as guide of their Chateau.

When and if he goes IMO so will the hooks and thing else he has contributed towards the house.
My gut feeling is he is already playing the leading role as "the boyfriend" (which he's not that great at!) i have never believed that they were a couple and still don't.
SJs tolerance levels are wavering and every now and again her frustration surfaces, she's like a duracel bunny on steroids!!
The moment that you are so confident that no one will find out what you've been doing and you let your guard down even if only for nanosecond, that is when you'll be caught out. I suspect something big is brewing at the shitoo!! Was it just me or did amaury look as if he had been brought back from the dead!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Selmar pj.png

Selmar has a new flog and he has his bird pjs on for the event. šŸ¤Ŗ
Side note, Tatty arrives today, May 16th.
Latin Night at Chateau de La Bataille
Latin Night at Chateau de La Bataille and it was my birthay 12 may. So a little birthday party and I gave a nice Salsa workshop. Enjoy :)

Daphne is direct...
DaphneReloaded
1 hour ago
nobody wants this boring crap, Selmar, address the drama and stop being a coward, please

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I don't like dentists. My mom is a dentist. I love my mom as a parent, but I dislike her as a dentist.
Ever since we were born, she has been peeping into our mouths, every tooth is important, she abuses us with lectures on oral hygiene. Now she does the same to my child. My child is the only one wearing a dental brace in class and she has beautiful teeth but a small shift in the bite. A small shift in the bite is enough to create countless dental problems later in life. Her theory is that every tooth is important, every natural tooth should be saved as long as possible because every artificial mouth procedure is temporary, very expensive and painful. Emphasis on temporary.
People, take care of your natural teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Dan said natural healthy teethā€¦ā€¦.me thinks artificial like everything else around that place.
The blood dripping in that video turned my stomach and Iā€™m a nurse!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1270868
Selmar has a new flog and he has his bird pjs on for the event. šŸ¤Ŗ
Side note, Tatty arrives today, May 16th.
Latin Night at Chateau de La Bataille
Latin Night at Chateau de La Bataille and it was my birthay 12 may. So a little birthday party and I gave a nice Salsa workshop. Enjoy :)

Daphne is direct...
DaphneReloaded
1 hour ago
nobody wants this boring crap, Selmar, address the drama and stop being a coward, please
PopšŸ‘OffšŸ‘DaphneReloadedšŸ‘

ru-pauls-drag-race-drag-queen.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dan can't win in this. The money spent on his teeth would probably be better spent on the house his sons live in.
What gets me is moral tripe at the end.
If it wasn't a life threatening necessary procedure, or your previous teeth didn't bother you, then why do it?!
I hope it was worth it - but his history of mistreating objects tells me otherwise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think those new teeth look pretty darn good!
Now if Dan would get his head out of his ass and realize what he lost in Annnalise...?????
But I guess they don't do brain transplants in Turkey too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't like dentists. My mom is a dentist. I love my mom as a parent, but I dislike her as a dentist.
Ever since we were born, she has been peeping into our mouths, every tooth is important, she abuses us with lectures on oral hygiene. Now she does the same to my child. My child is the only one wearing a dental brace in class and she has beautiful teeth but a small shift in the bite. A small shift in the bite is enough to create countless dental problems later in life. Her theory is that every tooth is important, every natural tooth should be saved as long as possible because every artificial mouth procedure is temporary, very expensive and painful. Emphasis on temporary.
People, take care of your natural teeth.
My sister taught at a dental school ( dental hygienist) and she is the same way. But it makes sense.
You know my sister, Bunny, the narc. But she really was a great hygienist and teacher. Ouch! Did I just say that?

Reactions: 19
Just imagine if Snorts was capable of DIY or any work this would be his channel, he could take over the You Tube algorithm and be made for life, don't worry Tattlers there is no chance, he is too clueless and lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I think the new teeth look great. He says the old ones didn't bother him but I think they did, he never smiled properly and would gum up like a toothless old man all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Dan can't win in this. The money spent on his teeth would probably be better spent on the house his sons live in.
What gets me is moral tripe at the end.
If it wasn't a life threatening necessary procedure, or your previous teeth didn't bother you, then why do it?!
I hope it was worth it - but his history of mistreating objects tells me otherwise.
View attachment 1270877
What he said there was that it didnā€™t bother him. But they gave him a great offer! Thatā€™s kinda what I thought- he wasnā€™t too worried about the spikey teeth. But gosh, itā€™s an improvement for sure!

Reactions: 25
Iā€™m honestly happy for Dan. His old teeth were terrible. He said he got crowns & bridges. I hope those bridges are cemented in or heā€™s going to lose them, Dan doesnā€™t take care of anything. His video was disgusting, showing him with a bloody mouth & spitting blood into the sink, gross. He said he got a ā€œmassive discountā€ for doing that video. Iā€™m sure the dentist loved him titling it, ā€œMy teeth got ruined in Turkeyā€.

Kind of reminds me of Dr. Teeth from the Muppet show. Look, the same glasses. Are they Raybans?
B4A51E43-2888-407E-92F6-E956ABF5F81D.jpeg

516F69C4-1A9E-4C15-8A85-F9887002F5D1.jpeg

Back at Lalande with the other weirdos.
0A757E63-2B63-48FD-85CA-5D0CE7E341ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.