The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has deleted hundreds of comments and blocked dozens of people from commenting on her V log. The princess Fanny is a little sensitive about truthful commentary showing up in the comments. It would spoil her smoke and mirrors fantasy bubble that she makes hundreds of thousands of dollars off of yearly.
Blocking subscribers and comments is a double-edged sword.
No wonder her subscribers aren't growing.
The phenomenon of blocking on social networks is interesting.
In short. I'm talking about Facebook. One gentleman, who thought he was omniscient about the pandemic, blocked anyone who disagreed with him. In addition to blocking those who commented, he also blocked people preventively, that is, those who were never his friends or followers. For example, I was blocked because I left 😂 on a page where they wrote critical reviews of his diarrhea.
After blocking half of Croatia and the region, he began to whine that his reach was limited.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I posted a while back that it appeared that his business has been dissolved. Fanny has been making trips to the bank recently - Nic & Marie were there at Xmas which is the only time over previous years that the owners are all together. Nic was in Venice too. So am guessing lots of talk might have been taking place about releasing funds from the millstone round his neck? View attachment 1270322
It wasn't an active enterprise for very long! Did covid kill it off or is he like all the others and can't stick at anything for more than 5 minutes?

Reactions: 9
It wasn't an active enterprise for very long! Did covid kill it off or is he like all the others and can't stick at anything for more than 5 minutes?
consulting is a business which is only needed probably when there is money to spent...its the first thing businesses quit when things are getting difficult...on the moneyfront i mean...And btw here in The Netherlands coaches and consultingbusinesses spring out of the soil like mushrooms..

I noticed Marie Laurent was a silent partner in his business btw...

That vlog...omg..what was that all about.....Fanny states that having a big house needs a lott of cushions...sorry...not us... 🙄 she does...to hide the filthy stains on her beds and furniture..🙄..We dont have many cushions....i hate those lying around...most people throw them on the floor...anyway...so in a way they are dirty all the time...no cushions on our beds...two in the bed is more than enough...

Reactions: 32
Witchiepoo and her henchman were particularly nauseating in the latest vlog, so saccharine sweet, so over the top, and so repetitive (I'm a teetotaller and would find the LL drinking game problematic, but get a thesaurus Fanny!) Snorts looks really bad in profile, he and Fanny must lock horns from time to time!

Why is Nic sitting in Fanny and Snorts' room? That 'funny' cameo? He's an ass!! Also, if he watched the vlog he should be ashamed at his sitting tghere doing FA while Grant was working on his 40%! And why is Grant there anyway? A successful Australian businessman who has been unable to visit his own French property for two years, so why vacation at LL to do maintenance work?

The guests complained about the crowing rooster, Selmar and Dan made the hen and rooster compounds to prevent that issue as it disturbed Selmar in his camper and also the chateau guets!!! I can't be bothered rechecking the vlog date, but it was a definite purpose of the distant divided hen runs and planned hen houses.

Reactions: 29
No it wasn't trading for long was it. Perhaps it was Covid but am guessing his type of business might have been able to survive as it could be done remotely? Lucky for him his missus has a good job.
If I were she & him I would be asking for some £ out of that chateau. Gone are the days where Fanny needed the boys to support her financially. Can't see how long it will be before Antoine is bored with going to that place for his holidays - no pool, nothing to do in the middle of nowhere. It's an expensive timeshare destination for the amount of £ they have invested.

Reactions: 21
Brava on the new thread. Lovely work by all.
I'm catching up, as I'd jumped into a rabbit hole called Heartstopper 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isn't bag head unemployed??? Maybe he's using some time to do somethings in his vacation home??? Or he could be trying out a work from home gig there...His wife works from home... Maybe they want to move to the heap to save money... It's finally finished paid for and in an area with a lesser cost of living... Anton should be on summer break soon... They can all move then... Probably wants to keep an eye on the Skankster so they don't lose the heap to her bleeping up...
Nic,using some time to do somethings in his vacation home? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That would be a first in almost 18 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have been out all day and its 4.30 in the afternoon and still....... no accountant or Dan's Fangs!!!

Yeah...... why was Nic Baghead there?????
Tata and Tonton have bought him out?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yesterday's, 5/15/22, CD's live chat...

👍
Jelena Novakovic Whilst folk are waiting (78 and counting), maybe you could hit like, as if you're here - imagine you like!
Jelena Novakovic I'm still not receiving notifications (all checked), but then after - receive 3! Anyone?!

Amy Schneidhorst I am glad you two are stable enough that we know any click-bait drama in your titles is all in fun.
Sidonie Jansson Unexpected guests! Wow
Aloonatic i do hope its mummy and percy
Sidonie Jansson Mummy and Percy. But they wouldn´t be unexpected...

Darci asked, 🐶luv answered.
🐶luv with a gift grab shout out...

Darci DeVough (Fisher) is any of the others vloggers on here..I think everyone is just so busy
smolpuppyo'love just popping in, I can't stop... just wanted to say to stellamariepoetryandgreenarts Stephanie is wearing the dress you gave her in cadeaux! bye all lovely peeps must dash... love and hugs to all

👍
Jelena Novakovic Anyone feel like hitting the 'like' button that hasn't yet - go on! You'll make a chateau full of peeps very happy!
Dru A EVERYONE ON HERE CHATTING HIT THE THUMBS UP LIKE BUTTON NOW

No shout out for Darci (recent guest)...
Darci DeVough (Fisher) hello Stephanie and Phillip..and all Lalanders..I hope everyone is well and the garden is thriving.
Darci DeVough (Fisher )hello Philip and Stephanie

Really???
Darci DeVough (Fisher )he needs a man's butler
Sidonie Jansson What a mess haha
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone!
Lisa Kilmer I think 5 hooks will not be enough!
The Chateau Diaries @Lisa Kilmer I agree!

👍
Dru A EVERYONE ON HERE CHATTING HIT THE THUMBS UP LIKE BUTTON NOW it helps with YouTube algorithms and in turn helps the chanele

nGDNRSJwIqQnQ0qdREPHw2-g=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Milagro Guardiola
$4.99
The Chateau Diaries @Milagro Guardiola Thank you very much Milagro! That’s so lovely of you

🤪
Teresa Lol so that group wasn't expected and Philip gave them a tour
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries Did you charge for the group tour?
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries Seemed appropriate!
The Chateau Diaries @Laura Claudia Haha, no

Poor Grant...
Jelena Novakovic @the Chateau Diaries how about Grant building housing for the bins?
Jelena Novakovic @the Chateau Diaries he did such a great job with the pergola, and it would be one less thing for Amaury, so just a thought!
Jelena Novakovic @the Chateau Diaries maybe disguise them in British post boxes! (I jest!)
Jelena Novakovic @the Chateau Diaries or mini Lalande turret towers!
The Chateau Diaries @Jelena Novakovic Ooh, I’ll definitely talk to him about that!

🐓🥚
Maria B @the Chateau Diaries Could Nancy be sick? can you tell?
Maria B @the Chateau Diaries Not used to chickens
The Chateau Diaries @Maria B We think she’s healthy
S Dole@The Chateau Diaries if the eggs have been washed with water, they should not go under chicken. If any dirt was just dry rubbed away, they are OK>
The Chateau Diaries@S Dole We don’t wash them here, just rub them
The Chateau DiariesActually we don’t think it was anyone else who put the eggs there - she’s been sitting on the ones laid by the other chickens!
tineke joldersma @the Chateau Diaries I would be scared the peacock would wake all.
The Chateau Diaries @tineke joldersma Actually the peacock isn’t too bad, it’s the cockerels that are annoyingly loud!

🗣
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
VivPhotography how many languages can Philip speak?
Philip Janssen @VivPhotography 5, sort of
The Chateau Diaries @VivPhotography 4 + 1 other dialect of Dutch
Philip Janssen @the Chateau Diaries It’s not a dialect! It’s classified as a language and we’re very VERY proud of it
The Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen I knew you’d pick me up on that
Philip Janssen @Lisa Akinlabi It was really testing my French

...and this from the comments...
Joanne Lewellin
3 hours ago
Has Phillips accent got more posh, he sounds so different
The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
Yes 😂 Philip’s Dutch with an incredible ear for languages, and he soaks up the accents of the people around him. His accent was more American when he first arrived, and recently it’s been getting posher because he’s watching Downton Abbey 🤣

👍
Dru AEVERYONE ON HERE CHATTING HIT THE THUMBS UP LIKE BUTTON NOW it helps with YouTube algorithms and in turn helps the chanele

Spero/friendl dropped by for some business.
Spero Villioti Hello Stephanie and Philip sending you lots of love Spero
The Chateau Diaries @Spero Villioti Hello Spero!!! I hope you and Vanessa are well
Spero Villioti Hi Everyone l can’t reply to each one of you, l just don’t type that fast. Having a big graduation tomorrow that we have been working hard organising.
friendl hi bonsoir - great fun here - and excited about the new Villioti Fashion Institute fashion show with inspirations also from local animals

📺
Helen Stella @the Chateau Diaries are you still filming for TV?
The Chateau Diaries @Helen Stella No, we’ve just finished. That’s why my timing has been so off recently!
Helen Stella @the Chateau Diaries hurrah ! Do you know when it will be on TV?
The Chateau Diaries @Helen Stella No, but I’m guessing around October?

Amaury has not purchased subscibers.
Castle ten Berghe Hi good evening Stephanie @the chateau diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Castle ten Berghe Hello Amaury! Congratulations on 10,000 subscribers!

Curtis does not want to be forgotten.
Curtis Ryan Woodside @the Chateau Diaries enough cushions on the bed?
The Chateau Diaries @Curtis Ryan Woodside Not yet - I can still see bedspread. It much be entirely covered with cushions
Curtis Ryan Woodside @the Chateau Diaries pillow fight when I visit next haha!!
The Chateau Diaries @Curtis Ryan Woodside You’re on!
Curtis Ryan Woodside @Philip Janssen keep the top, its great on you

No answers...
Maria B @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen Is Dana still working on her cooking vlog?
Donna Stevenson @ chateau diaries we haven’t heard anything about Nattie’s and Gerry’s apartments lately. Any updates?
huw jones what has happened to the Jaguar?! I saw a glimpse of it in the barn, hope it's going to be fixed!

👍
Dru A don't forget to EVERYONE ON HERE CHATTING HIT THE THUMBS UP LIKE BUTTON NOW it helps with YouTube algorithms and in turn helps the chanele
Dru A EVERYONE ON HERE CHATTING HIT THE THUMBS UP LIKE BUTTON NOW

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The 25-year-old pissing money away...

View attachment 1270244
To be fair, Michael Harvey ceramics are highly collectible and are seeing somewhat of a renaissance since first released in the 1970's. The Canadian ceramics artist doesn't produce items any more and his works have been increasing in value since for the past few years. There are hard core fans out there who snap up Michael Harvey ceramics as soon as they are spotted on Etsy and Ebay. Not that the chook fondler would know that, of course. I'm sure he saw it as just a gag gift.

This is the companion piece to the vase, which SJ would probably have appreciated more...

image%20(24).jpg

That kid is something else...even the paper bag vase is a fake.

He should have saved his money for a new lace t-shirt. Maybe one in blue?
So the ceramic paper bag is a mass produced Rosenthal and not a Michael Harvey?
🤣 The twit should have stuck with his spoons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
RED ALERT - Just this minute got off the phone with Ruby. He tells me that Phyllis is fuming with all the online bullying from a certain website re: Phyllis not being a man but instead a scrawny transvestite Dutch hooker with male pattern baldness… uh hmmm… Anyway, Phyllis’s grandparents have been summoned via ouija board in the chapel in the dead of night by the usual two suspects - I know, yet more sacrilege - anyway, the ghosts are now on the warpath patrolling the crumbling farmhouse with porcelain and silver plated knives in tow, to keep all voices of dissent at bay, whilst our two jail love birds are pillow fighting till the early hours of the morn.
You couldn’t make it up could you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does Milagro Guardiola have to contribute each time. Is this another fake SJ profile trying to encourage others to do it too, if it was would she not pick a more generous amount.

That Rose wine was definitely from a box. Who decants rose?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Stephanie still scrapping the bottom of the barrel for content & more screw you Tattlers.
  • Gold star to Spud - keep waking everyone up at 4:30 a.m. ⭐🐓
  • What a palaver to hang 4 hooks in the bathroom - hope Snorty didn't break a nail 🖕
  • Sadly it looks like Snorty is there to stay - purposely displaying their robes hanging together
  • Booze 🍷🍸🍹
    • that's quite the cocktail corner Fanny has in her boudoir!
    • Rose Corner - day drinking with the guests - how civilized
    • why is Snorty always holding a glass?
  • Grant - nice to see someone with a work ethic (watch and learn Snorty) 🐏
  • Amuary - looks absolutely knackered!😩
  • Natti - has 2 jobs: Guests & Grabeaux and she couldn't remember a Car Rally showing up??? I wish she could blame it on pregnancy fog, but I don't think she's pregnant.
  • Car Rally - don't think they even offered the car rally folks a nice glass of lemonade on a hot day
  • Snorty - waste of time & space
    • can't speak French very well, but let him give a tour to a group of native French speakers
    • can't lift the stones
    • can't serve the guests (thinks he's a guest)
  • Red Car 🚗 - Snorty, if you want a red car, maybe your pseudo Mummy Darling Fanny can repair the Jag?
  • Cyril - chicken dinner looked delicious!
  • Dan - still hiding his teeth! 😁
  • Birthday Parties - may I never be so desperate as to want to celebrate my birthday at the shiteau - especially with that lot of under-sexed, horny, menopausal cacklers!!! 🎂

$64,000 Question - WHY IS NIC LARKIN AT THE SHITEAU???
  • ❤ An intervention with Fanny? (Snorty is leaving for the Netherlands, so time to change the locks and pack up his things!!!)
  • (y) A meeting with the accountant? (How badly HAS Fanny fu*ked up the accounts?)
  • 😢 A meeting with the bank? (Fanny, what do you mean you've spent all the money on pretty things and we need a loan?)
  • :sick: A meeting with the tax man? (Not again Fanny!!! Just like the UK, I need to sort out your outstanding taxes?)
  • 😡 All of the above!
Could be her partners are peeved! Boyfriend, on salary Also using car bought by Nick to travel back & forth to go to his play.

Reactions: 17
No it wasn't trading for long was it. Perhaps it was Covid but am guessing his type of business might have been able to survive as it could be done remotely? Lucky for him his missus has a good job.
If I were she & him I would be asking for some £ out of that chateau. Gone are the days where Fanny needed the boys to support her financially. Can't see how long it will be before Antoine is bored with going to that place for his holidays - no pool, nothing to do in the middle of nowhere. It's an expensive timeshare destination for the amount of £ they have invested.
Not related, but I noticed Stephanie referenced Princess and the Pea when she was talking about the ridiculous umber of cushions, towards the end of yesterday's vlog. Similarly, on last week's Patreon video (I think) she said something to Grant when he arrived about having a pink phone shoved in his face as soon as he showed up. I sense a Tattle/ Chateau Diaries collaboration coming 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.