The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
consulting is a business which is only needed probably when there is money to spent...its the first thing businesses quit when things are getting difficult...on the moneyfront i mean...And btw here in The Netherlands coaches and consultingbusinesses spring out of the soil like mushrooms..

I noticed Marie Laurent was a silent partner in his business btw...

That vlog...omg..what was that all about.....Fanny states that having a big house needs a lott of cushions...sorry...not us... 🙄 she does...to hide the filthy stains on her beds and furniture..🙄..We dont have many cushions....i hate those lying around...most people throw them on the floor...anyway...so in a way they are dirty all the time...no cushions on our beds...two in the bed is more than enough...

I laughed when I saw all those pillows not covered yet, another job not well done. ( So LaLande ) when staying at a hotel those are the first to go off a bed, as you know they haven’t been washed!

Reactions: 14
I laughed when I saw all those pillows not covered yet, another job not well done. ( So LaLande ) when staying at a hotel those are the first to go off a bed, as you know they haven’t been washed!
That Chateau is overrun with Pillows and Framed crap ! :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That Chateau is overrun with Pillows and Framed crap ! :love:

Did you here the boyfriend say, we must get this framed?

On a side note, I think it’s grand the ladies had fun as guest as we’ve heard others did not!

Right oh KikiGee ....... Flashing Fangs in one hour !! 🦷🦷🦷 😬
I hope he’s sorted them out I think he will be handsome if he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
3kpgih.gif

Take two. No mention of an early bird special.
However, NO experience necessary... and you get to share a bathroom.

1652700977200.png

luxeca_studios

Imagine an extraordinary, immersive 8 days and 7 nights focused solely on creating art and being filled with inspiration!
Imagine how relaxed and happy you will feel.
Time for yourself to regenerate and find your inner artist.
Come join us on this fun filled week of creative exploration.
No experience necessary, just an open mind!
#artretreat #retreat #create #art #creative #creativethinking #wanderingartist #adventureinfrance #createdtocreate #artinspiration #artistretreat #stilllearning #encaustic #encausticworkshop #photoencaustic #createncaustic #workshopsinfrance #artholiday #artprocess #newartists #wanttobeanartist
10h

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1270743

Take two. No mention of an early bird special.
However, NO experience necessary... and you get to share a bathroom.

View attachment 1270727
luxeca_studios
Imagine an extraordinary, immersive 8 days and 7 nights focused solely on creating art and being filled with inspiration!
Imagine how relaxed and happy you will feel.
Time for yourself to regenerate and find your inner artist.
Come join us on this fun filled week of creative exploration.
No experience necessary, just an open mind!
#artretreat #retreat #create #art #creative #creativethinking #wanderingartist #adventureinfrance #createdtocreate #artinspiration #artistretreat #stilllearning #encaustic #encausticworkshop #photoencaustic #createncaustic #workshopsinfrance #artholiday #artprocess #newartists #wanttobeanartist
10h
I give them A for perseverance. How many (unsuccessful ) workshops are they going to try before packing it in? Should we run a pool?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Not related, but I noticed Stephanie referenced Princess and the Pea when she was talking about the ridiculous umber of cushions, towards the end of yesterday's vlog. Similarly, on last week's Patreon video (I think) she said something to Grant when he arrived about having a pink phone shoved in his face as soon as he showed up. I sense a Tattle/ Chateau Diaries collaboration coming 😉
Imagine us writing the script for CD 😂
Oh we actually do!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did you here the boyfriend say, we must get this framed?

On a side note, I think it’s grand the ladies had fun as guest as we’ve heard others did not!

I hope he’s sorted them out I think he will be handsome if he does.
Can you imagine feeling compelled to frame and hang every piece of tit, amateur artwork people send you?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My gut is Phillip isnt going anywhere soon. No agent is going to get him a gig. He cant dance, very stiff in his movements, has a slightly above average singing voice and no personality.

IMHO he is going to be around a long while. Stephanine likes the whole cougar aspect, flattering to her. Ore and more he is taking a leading role as guide of their Chateau.

When and if he goes IMO so will the hooks and thing else he has contributed towards the house.

Reactions: 17
escapetoruralfrance
New video out in 1 hour! Be sure to tune in!
15m

Bloody hell..... talk about dragging the reveal of these new snappers out.
Dan we, at Tattle Towers, know the tea already, just flash us a plastic white smile and get back to building a home for your family.

I would just like to point out to all who aren't aware. Those crowns will need replacing every 10-15 years with good upkeep, less if poorly maintained. Now we know how Dan treated his natural teeth, so let's pray he treasures these new ones. But what I'm concerned about is the replacement cost - Youtube will have come and gone and it'll be expensive to replace a full set. Anyway, he looks much better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Dan the man has become Dan the teeth.
Do not blame him, Tattlers and I am sure others have made so many comments on his spiky teeth.
As a fellow veneer purchaser, out of despair of filled front teeth since teenage years, I hope he gets good dental care back in France as I know anyone can pay for new teeth but you / dentist have got to look after them.
Might I just add I had UK private dentist do them and see him every 8 to 12 weeks to keep on top of everything, it now costs less than my hair appointments after that initial £000's out lay !

Last edited:
  • Wow
I have one thing to say to you Dan........ start putting money aside for your two boys to have orthodontic treatment when and if your boys need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Now the real question is why hasn't a hair transplant clinic got in touch with Phyllis?
If Dan can get a discounted set of gnashers then why can't our much loathed Phyllis get a new hairline?

They won't touch him with a barge pole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yesterday's, 5/15/22, CD's live chat...

👍
Jelena Novakovic Whilst folk are waiting (78 and counting), maybe you could hit like, as if you're here - imagine you like!
Jelena Novakovic I'm still not receiving notifications (all checked), but then after - receive 3! Anyone?!

Amy Schneidhorst I am glad you two are stable enough that we know any click-bait drama in your titles is all in fun.
Sidonie Jansson Unexpected guests! Wow
Aloonatic i do hope its mummy and percy
Sidonie Jansson Mummy and Percy. But they wouldn´t be unexpected...

Darci asked, 🐶luv answered.
🐶luv with a gift grab shout out...

Darci DeVough (Fisher) is any of the others vloggers on here..I think everyone is just so busy
smolpuppyo'love just popping in, I can't stop... just wanted to say to stellamariepoetryandgreenarts Stephanie is wearing the dress you gave her in cadeaux! bye all lovely peeps must dash... love and hugs to all

👍
Jelena Novakovic Anyone feel like hitting the 'like' button that hasn't yet - go on! You'll make a chateau full of peeps very happy!
Dru A EVERYONE ON HERE CHATTING HIT THE THUMBS UP LIKE BUTTON NOW

No shout out for Darci (recent guest)...
Darci DeVough (Fisher) hello Stephanie and Phillip..and all Lalanders..I hope everyone is well and the garden is thriving.
Darci DeVough (Fisher )hello Philip and Stephanie

Really???
Darci DeVough (Fisher )he needs a man's butler
Sidonie Jansson What a mess haha
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone!
Lisa Kilmer I think 5 hooks will not be enough!
The Chateau Diaries @Lisa Kilmer I agree!

👍
Dru A EVERYONE ON HERE CHATTING HIT THE THUMBS UP LIKE BUTTON NOW it helps with YouTube algorithms and in turn helps the chanele

View attachment 1270666
Milagro Guardiola
$4.99
The Chateau Diaries @Milagro Guardiola Thank you very much Milagro! That’s so lovely of you

🤪
Teresa Lol so that group wasn't expected and Philip gave them a tour
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries Did you charge for the group tour?
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries Seemed appropriate!
The Chateau Diaries @Laura Claudia Haha, no

Poor Grant...
Jelena Novakovic @the Chateau Diaries how about Grant building housing for the bins?
Jelena Novakovic @the Chateau Diaries he did such a great job with the pergola, and it would be one less thing for Amaury, so just a thought!
Jelena Novakovic @the Chateau Diaries maybe disguise them in British post boxes! (I jest!)
Jelena Novakovic @the Chateau Diaries or mini Lalande turret towers!
The Chateau Diaries @Jelena Novakovic Ooh, I’ll definitely talk to him about that!

🐓🥚
Maria B @the Chateau Diaries Could Nancy be sick? can you tell?
Maria B @the Chateau Diaries Not used to chickens
The Chateau Diaries @Maria B We think she’s healthy
S Dole@The Chateau Diaries if the eggs have been washed with water, they should not go under chicken. If any dirt was just dry rubbed away, they are OK>
The Chateau Diaries@S Dole We don’t wash them here, just rub them
The Chateau DiariesActually we don’t think it was anyone else who put the eggs there - she’s been sitting on the ones laid by the other chickens!
tineke joldersma @the Chateau Diaries I would be scared the peacock would wake all.
The Chateau Diaries @tineke joldersma Actually the peacock isn’t too bad, it’s the cockerels that are annoyingly loud!

🗣
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
VivPhotography how many languages can Philip speak?
Philip Janssen @VivPhotography 5, sort of
The Chateau Diaries @VivPhotography 4 + 1 other dialect of Dutch
Philip Janssen @the Chateau Diaries It’s not a dialect! It’s classified as a language and we’re very VERY proud of it
The Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen I knew you’d pick me up on that
Philip Janssen @Lisa Akinlabi It was really testing my French

...and this from the comments...
Joanne Lewellin
3 hours ago
Has Phillips accent got more posh, he sounds so different
The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
Yes 😂 Philip’s Dutch with an incredible ear for languages, and he soaks up the accents of the people around him. His accent was more American when he first arrived, and recently it’s been getting posher because he’s watching Downton Abbey 🤣

👍
Dru AEVERYONE ON HERE CHATTING HIT THE THUMBS UP LIKE BUTTON NOW it helps with YouTube algorithms and in turn helps the chanele

Spero/friendl dropped by for some business.
Spero Villioti Hello Stephanie and Philip sending you lots of love Spero
The Chateau Diaries @Spero Villioti Hello Spero!!! I hope you and Vanessa are well
Spero Villioti Hi Everyone l can’t reply to each one of you, l just don’t type that fast. Having a big graduation tomorrow that we have been working hard organising.
friendl hi bonsoir - great fun here - and excited about the new Villioti Fashion Institute fashion show with inspirations also from local animals

📺
Helen Stella @the Chateau Diaries are you still filming for TV?
The Chateau Diaries @Helen Stella No, we’ve just finished. That’s why my timing has been so off recently!
Helen Stella @the Chateau Diaries hurrah ! Do you know when it will be on TV?
The Chateau Diaries @Helen Stella No, but I’m guessing around October?

Amaury has not purchased subscibers.
Castle ten Berghe Hi good evening Stephanie @the chateau diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Castle ten Berghe Hello Amaury! Congratulations on 10,000 subscribers!

Curtis does not want to be forgotten.
Curtis Ryan Woodside @the Chateau Diaries enough cushions on the bed?
The Chateau Diaries @Curtis Ryan Woodside Not yet - I can still see bedspread. It much be entirely covered with cushions
Curtis Ryan Woodside @the Chateau Diaries pillow fight when I visit next haha!!
The Chateau Diaries @Curtis Ryan Woodside You’re on!
Curtis Ryan Woodside @Philip Janssen keep the top, its great on you

No answers...
Maria B @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen Is Dana still working on her cooking vlog?
Donna Stevenson @ chateau diaries we haven’t heard anything about Nattie’s and Gerry’s apartments lately. Any updates?
huw jones what has happened to the Jaguar?! I saw a glimpse of it in the barn, hope it's going to be fixed!

👍
Dru A don't forget to EVERYONE ON HERE CHATTING HIT THE THUMBS UP LIKE BUTTON NOW it helps with YouTube algorithms and in turn helps the chanele
Dru A EVERYONE ON HERE CHATTING HIT THE THUMBS UP LIKE BUTTON NOW
I sometimes have to use a one pound maul in my work and these brain dead idiots with their smash the thumbs up and like button comments make me itch to use it on their thumbs! They’re the bloody damned Stepford Subscribers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m kind of a bit disappointed Dan bowed to pressure on social media to get his teeth done 👎🏻

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.