The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This suddenly made me wonder how long would it be before the Patreons had donated enough money to buy La Lande? I think it was value at £750,000 recently so will leave it to you brain boxes to compute the rest. 2 years at a guess roughly?
I doubt the chateau itself was ever worth much. It's not historically significant and it's not a scheduled monument or listed building. The land, the woods and the lake are far more valuable in a farming community. Water and wood being especially prized and she certainly screwed up the lake in her ignorance. I've mentioned this in a previous thread, but in times of drought, local farmers were entitled to use that lake water to feed their crops. I imagine quite a few have an extremely low opinion of Ms. Stupid.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I bet the dominatrix has been brought in especially for Gerry. He looks much better now, and his sister probably wanted him to get fully restored, so she bought him a gift. Gerry really strikes me as the boot licking type. And nothing wrong with that! Live and let live. 🍸 (y)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yesterday's, 5/12/22, CD's live chat...

Stephanie Jarvis is busy with C4/Chateau DIY. She is forgetting who pays her bills.

Nathan Payne I was surprised to see this on for 4:15! They're usually set for 3:15 where I am...
Healing Gardens-Terri Bowlby-Chiasson @Nathan Payne Stephanie posted a message saying it would be a little bit later today
John E. Coughlan @Nathan Payne they were filming for a DYI.

🖕
Yesenia from L.A. Kindly press the Button with your favorite finger

Where's Dan...
Linda Elliott Does anyone know what’s happened to Dans vlogs I haven’t seen any for a few days now?
Cathy Miller @Linda Elliott I believe he's travelling someplace. His Instagram from 4 days ago indicated a vlog was coming soon but it looked he was not at home. Appeared to be at a hotel someplace.
John E. Coughlan @Linda Elliott I imagine Dan's big projects got too big, and he had no time to edit.

Maybe, never???
Percy Attfield hello all.
Percy Attfield @Sharon waiting for Visa process to complete. Could be a while.

Again, Stephanie Jarvis is busy with C4.
Charlene Sandhu Waiting for emails to be answered stephanie
Janet Kennedy grrr not getting notifications!

Again, where is Dan???
Noelle Stanton Is Dan ok?
jannebu Anyone know how Dan is? It's over a week since he posted a video last, I am starting to get concern about him
Judith Barden @ jannebu he is away
jannebu @Judith Barden good to hear that Dan is just away. Must have missed the notice
Lee Kempter I thought that Dan had left and moved away

Get it together sis...
The Chateau Diaries Hello everyone! Sorry I’m late into the première - we’re filming for a couple of days so we’re working late into the night!
Nathan Payne @the Chateau Diaries I'm a tad delayed in my response, though I notice that the weed-removing music was once agin, both out of place and perfectly fitting!

View attachment 1263339
Milagro Guardiola
$4.99
Hello 👋 all!!!
The Chateau Diaries @Milagro Guardiola Hello Milagro! Thank you so much! I hope you’re well today

🐔
Tracy Llewellyn @the Chateau Diaries my chickens loved it until~~~
Tracy Llewellyn My chickens destroyed the chicken swing!!!
The Chateau Diaries @Tracy Llewellyn I hope my chickens go onto the swing at all! It’s still very new to them

Patricia always brings the drama...
Patricia Jamieson Sorry I'm late, My boyfriend stole my vehicle and left on Monday and the vehicle got returned on a truck yesterday so I have been up for a few days and very many feelings... but here I am
Patricia Jamieson @Sidra Shirazi, @Jill Scott, and all others thank you I'm 63 and think I can handle it but he left his 2 cats and I just realized I can't find my tool bag
Patricia Jamieson @Judith Barden it's rough and puzzling at the moment and a little sad and mad and shocked still discovering things he cared about more than his 2 cats and our new dog
Patricia Jamieson YAY I found my toolbag I was so sad about it

Where is Dan???
Weasel™ @the Chateau Diaries where's Dan? No video for days!
The Chateau Diaries @Weasel He’ll be back very soon and all will be revealed
Darci DeVough (Fisher) last of Dans message from YT or Instagram looked like he was flying to America

Sharon wrapped a guest in her whip, Katie thinks it FRK.
Katie Roberts Art Was that beautiful Marie?
Jimmy Connolly Well, she’s not one bit shy.
The Chateau Diaries Sharon is amazing
Darci DeVough (Fisher )I saw her the morning I was leaving..I never got to be introduced
Sharon There are two Sharons here, I am not the whip master, but I am a Patron!
DeAnn P @Sharon oops

Jimmy, the patrons are paying for Gerry's apartment. However, you are correct about the dress.
Jimmy Connolly Life is way too short. Gerald!!! Sell up and move to Lalande.
Jimmy Connolly That’s the dumper dress

...more shopping...
L A @the Chateau Diaries will you be adding any big statues in the garden? It would really be beautiful if you did
The Chateau Diaries @L A Yes, I definitely will be!

Jumpsuit Jill with the answer...
Oli Cawood what is the relationship between gerold and steph
Jill Scott @oli cawood like a brother, always been part of her life
Jill Scott @oli cawood. yes. he has been in her life since she was a child and lived with them

View attachment 1263340
Cornish Coves
CA$20.00
The Chateau Diaries @Cornish Coves Thank you so much, that’s incredibly kind of you!

Parties, pancakes, and spin offs...
Sidonie Jansson So many Lalande friends at once. Wow. Will it be a week end Party`?
Sidonie Jansson It looks so good with the ukranian pancakes
Not Quite a Chateau DIY French project Tell Dana we have JB tattoo in Lignieres this Saturday !!! she likes a music night
Sharon Nice to see Dana again, so beautiful and so stylish not to mention such a good cook!
Michelle Bennett I think we need another channel dedicated to all the wonderful cooking in the kitchen

NORMAL???
The Chateau Diaries Good night from Lalande to all of you lovely people
Chelle Wales GIVE THE THUMBS UP PEEPS
Laura Claudia So happy to see La Lande like on old days!!!! Normality!!!!!

😂
Heather L I hope Michael Pethrick comes back to visit soon!

Product placement, music and (sooo many) where is DAN...
A Simple Life
5 hours ago (edited)
Steph its not kind its called "Product placement" they don't pay you but benefit from you showing on your videos, Pure business Steph. Sadly they ar all plastic are the recycled? shame no wood or natural materials. PLEASE! Steph don't start doing product placement in your videos! please.. its spoils the video

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
They sent our beautiful chicken coop which is entirely made of wood

A Simple Life
5 hours ago (edited)
Hey Steph. WHY?! Have you changed the music it sounds like Dan blogs and others I follow. PLEASE use your MUSIC! please do not listen to youtube staff! Please don't change what is not broken Steph we loved you just as you were..and the videos please keep the charm that you are renowned for.. "If it ain't broke don't fix it" I can see the influence its really sad to see the beautiful Chateau Diaries changing loosing its character, charm and authenticity, please be true to yourself first

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
I didn’t really use much music before, except for the intro and outro. I’m trying to have more little b-roll scenes of the chateau and the surrounding area so that everyone can experience it too. That’s why I’ve been looking for music for those moments. It doesn’t come from YouTube, it’s just me 😊

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
He’s away for an exciting reason and all will be revealed soon 😊
If she bought him a new set of teeth because of DaphneReloaded piling on the pressure I’ll be rolling around the floor.

Maybe we should all put more emphasis on the heating repairs - still no update 3 months on from the notorious patreon poll “façade or new heating system” - if he comes back with a bright white full set.

Dan's veneers mentor.
I don’t think it’s possible for Dan to get veneers because he’s missing so many teeth - veneers slide onto your original shaven down teeth. We need a back story as to why he wasn’t taken care of his mouth properly. Those teeth are a metaphor for Dan’s shoddy approach to everything in his life. I pray those children are being taught how to look after themselves with Annalise being at the helm now.

"Human"? But according to @HalcyonOrganic PhiPhi (Radagast the Brown) is Maia.

View attachment 1263997View attachment 1263998
I still can’t get my head around them having sex. She must be a glutton for punishment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hope Dan makes it back from Turkey, we talked about this yesterday. I came off Tattle, thought I would check the newspaper before closing down for the night. The headline report was about a mother of two children dying after returning from a procedure in Turkey and last week a man from the same area died in a dentists chair also in Turkey.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yesterday's, 5/12/22, CD's live chat...

Patricia always brings the drama...

Patricia Jamieson Sorry I'm late, My boyfriend stole my vehicle and left on Monday and the vehicle got returned on a truck yesterday so I have been up for a few days and very many feelings... but here I am
Patricia Jamieson @Sidra Shirazi, @Jill Scott, and all others thank you I'm 63 and think I can handle it but he left his 2 cats and I just realized I can't find my tool bag
Patricia Jamieson @Judith Barden it's rough and puzzling at the moment and a little sad and mad and shocked still discovering things he cared about more than his 2 cats and our new dog
Patricia Jamieson YAY I found my toolbag I was so sad about it
Heavens, Patricia. How simply awful. [Must. Not. Laugh.]

Changing tack, FRK Watch. No new posts on IG for a day or two. Her bio has been pruned again. Soon it won't say anything at all.

Screenshot_20220513-165102_kindlephoto-260944798.png
Screenshot_20220507-085037_kindlephoto-260881877.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
As always @KiKiGee, thanks for the chat info!

Percy claiming visa issues does not make sense to me (or maybe I've missed something). He's traveled freely many times before to the farmhouse, and, if I'm not mistaken, France has taken Covid restrictions down.

Coming to France? Your Covid-19 questions answered - Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs (diplomatie.gouv.fr)

It does not add up...too many excuses.
I thought he meant he was late to the chat because his Visa card wouldn’t go through for something he was buying online. 🤦‍♀️😂😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not all Philip’s fault. He would like to wash his hair a bit more often, but the chateau does have plumbing problems. No hot water at all and the trickle of running water they do have is diverted to the fountain and the jug/hose garden sprinkler contraption. So Philip tries to make the best of it with dry shampoo spray once a week and his dirty beanie.
Maybe he could stand under the need sprinkler system in the Jardin Anglaise and wash his hair.
His Beanie's must be rancid.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If she bought him a new set of teeth , if he comes back with a bright white full set.

I don’t think it’s possible for Dan to get veneers because he’s missing so many teeth - veneers slide onto your original shaven down teeth.
Exactly, he should get a discount as he has done half the job for the dentist already.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
what about the vikings? dark ages?
Since this is in relation to the USA and Canada during that period there were 11 million Native Americans pregenocide... Why are any of you going backwards from the time France was established??? Thats backwards... But hey if ever 99 percent of the people living in the area of France are killed due to ignorant illegal immigration and genocide then you may have a point...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Since this is in relation to the USA and Canada during that period there were 11 million Native Americans pregenocide... Why are any of you going backwards from the time France was established??? Thats backwards... But hey if ever 99 percent of the people living in the area of France are killed due to ignorant illegal immigration and genocide then you may have a point...
look.. what happened to indigenous populations was/is unspeakable, but unfortunately, man's history has never been pristine from a conquerors'/ powerbase perspective, for example slavery, femicide, sex trafficking, and on and on and on - the Roman's were certainly not saints too

Reactions: 5
look.. what happened to indigenous populations was/is unspeakable, but unfortunately, man's history has never been pristine from a conquerors'/ powerbase perspective, for example slavery, femicide, sex trafficking, and on and on and on - the Roman's were certainly not saints too
The point is the Roman area doesn't even apply to the situation... And comparing colonization to some British skank moving to a heap and not assuming the culture or language to evil white people colonizing and stealing committing genocide is as ignorant as it comes... Any non native in any colonized country whining about immigrates not assuming a culture that was born of genocide is the height of hypocrisy...

I have always thought different tastes make the world go round. I have no issues with him not being for you, and apologies for any nightmares, but as I’m sure you know, yucking someone else’s yum isn’t the thing. i have zero issues with multiple tats and piercings for men or women, and have generally known people that look “scary” are some of the kindest humans among us. I am not berating you in any way, promise! Just sharing my experience. And I respect your opinion, as it is yours.
My comment has nothing to do with his tats or piercings. He has no teeth, and just is not good looking! Glad he has fans!! I have no clue why his appearance says he'd be an attentive lover, but cool beans if you see that in him!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.