The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the sun is out and it’s time to skip about being sunny in her sunny yellow dress being all bright, breezy giving joy and raising the spirits of her adoring fans, they are all a bunch of entitled parasites with no scruples or morals living off other peoples money, but you have to give her credit for grasping this scam that she fell in to, as long as she spreads the sunshine the cash will keep rolling in, she’s going nowhere sadly, but bless you all for trying 😘

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My thoughts exactly. If he was really working in the tit’o he wouldn’t be up SJ’s arse the whole time.
Take the Flurries, you don’t see Philip following Anna around and when she paints he paints, when she gardens he gardens, when he plants she plants. They both work hard and on separate projects to get more accomplished.
That painting part was a complete set up, his brush looked like it’d been dipped in the paint pot once - virtually brand new still.
They are like school kids following each other around and doing everything together. It’s not cute it’s desperate.
He must be crippled with insecurity and the fear that if she’s out of his sight he’ll loose his hold on her.
It’s annoying, I did like the blog better when he was in Playland.

It's better than this old chestnut Fanny she wore for dinner, with strings of pearls, and which resembles old drapes and and makes her look like a 1960's Stepford wife.
What ever happened to Chic French women? She is half French. For god sake I live in the wilds of Florida own and work in a sandwich shop and dress better daily then she does.!!

Tell me it wasn't FRK who did that flower arrangement!
Lol, all the bad apples showing up like worms!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Well, if Dan does the editing, what the F does Phillis do all day??? That was his only job..
Well we can rule out poking the narc. Since it looks like 95% of the time he seldom showers maybe his only job is keeping warm in HMN. Why he keeps that beanie on his greasy head and the narcs always looks greasy, dirty and uncombed until Annalise shows up to do her magic on that bird nest she calls hair. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tell me it wasn't FRK who did that flower arrangement!
Nah! That flower arrangement is too grand and classy for a storyteller and flower killer to manage. ✌ :ROFLMAO:

1652467661035.png

YASSS! I'll be there tonight!
Congratulations on becoming VIP! Welcome to the lounge! What can I get started for you?

1652467770390.png

The Tattle Life community has proven to be a much better option over Lalande's. We value and celebrate sanity here!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nah! That flower arrangement is too grand and classy for a storyteller and flower killer to manage. ✌ :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1264452

Congratulations on becoming VIP! Welcome to the lounge! What can I get started for you?

View attachment 1264457

The Tattle Life community has proven to be a much better option over Lalande's. We value and celebrate sanity here!
Thank you for the warm welcome! ❤ One Negroni, please!

Crazy I live 15 minutes from her, but I’m on city water, in our old house we needed a new septic 15 years ago it was around 8k
I went to an Open House on that street a few years ago- it's a really cute neighbourhood, and in the Cranberry school district. It's really sad- the septic company told her she needed a new tank or lid, and she probably did not believe them. Port Charlotte is making everyone on septic switch over to city water, and they have to either get the septic tanks filled or removed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Congrats T-Rex!. I would join you all but I drank too many margaritas last night.😨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.