The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like phi phi promised some new blogs a while ago but was too busy with the play. But they never materialized. What's with the hat??? Seriously not a good look too lazy to wash his hair?
It’s not all Philip’s fault. He would like to wash his hair a bit more often, but the chateau does have plumbing problems. No hot water at all and the trickle of running water they do have is diverted to the fountain and the jug/hose garden sprinkler contraption. So Philip tries to make the best of it with dry shampoo spray once a week and his dirty beanie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Where's our apology?

Okay Maggie, you're nominated to take one for the team... report back here, was he attentive, thoughtful and caring in the sack? Or did he rip through your ladygarden, turf your insides out then roll a ciggy while you burned?
Oh my word, I'm snorting laughing! What are you doing to me?!

Amaury........ at night when the Chateau has had a big night in ... everyone FULL of drink and drugs ....... get your packed bag and get out of there !
Now for the tools ....... arrange your local friendly Bikies to get all the stuff - Tree Man is sure to know the Hell's Angels, Gypsy Jokers or Bandidos etc ... throw a bit of money at them and bingo ..... back to sanity but don't tell Nutti where you are as she will come and get you 1
You need to go "under cover" for a number of years ..... that old girl is desperate !
Yup, that's our Nutti, chases men around the world. That's how she ended up in France to begin with, chasing a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seems like phi phi promised some new blogs a while ago but was too busy with the play. But they never materialized. What's with the hat??? Seriously not a good look too lazy to wash his hair?
I find guys who wear hats all the time, (Usually baseball hats here) lose their hair faster...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Especially when we are presented with Snorts and the Tartan bloke - it's a no brainer................ I guess there's always Cuz, but sheesh, it would end up being a three way with Nasty clinging to him 24/7.

To be fair, it happened to Europe as well, just a lot longer ago - I'm pretty sure the Romans showed no respect for the laws, culture and languages of the countries they invaded either.
Well, this is not exact. The colonization of North America was in many ways different from the Roman conquests. The former began with a colonization of the land and went on like that for some time. When the immigrants and colonists didn't find any resistence from the local inhabitants, at first they didn't fight too much, but when they found that the native population could become an obstacle to the political and economic expansion, what they did was to exterminate them. The main reason for this was a different attitude the Europeans had developed towards the newly discovered lands, like the Americas, Australia, NZ etc. but also towards India and Africa. The new attitude, which started with the great discoveries from the XVI cent. onwards was colonialism, which is the conviction that the people of the lands you are invading are culturally and humanly inferior, so you are justified in stealing their land, their riches, their lives.
In the ancient world the modern idea of colonization, with all its consequences, was absent. The Romans were conquerors, it's true and their conquest began in the Italian peninsula, until they got it all, Etruscans and Magna Graecia in the South included, then expanded to the North of Europe, to the East and to the South, North Africa and Egypt, but they were too clever to cancel those cultures, or languages. They just imposed Latin as the official language and their law system, but they let those people free to profess their religion, to keep many of their customs and traditions, to speak their language along with Latin. In fact they incorporated many cultural, linguistic, social and religious aspects of those cultures. A good part of the Roman law system and architecture came from the Etruscans, just as their religion, much of their higher culture came from Greece, later the Roman religion mingled with Eastern and Celtic cults etc. Many of their later emperors were Africans, Germans or from the Balkans. They knew that respecting those conquered cultures to a certain degree was a winning formula for mantaining their power.
All the European Medieval history (as well as the European languages) is the consequence of this mingling of Latin, Greek, Celtic and German cultures.
Which is not what sadly has happened in North America, where those ancient and great cultures were not only physically destroyed and despised, often by people who were very ignorant and uneducated but still today are not respected and honoured as they should be. Same as in Australia and NZ.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How will Amaury evade Nasty Nutty when she has micro chipped him to track his every breath? I agree that he will need to get Natty all liquored up so she won’t notice he is gone until he is out of tracking range. Amaury, are you taking notes? You must be very careful to escape.
#freeAmaury

Scraping the bottom of the barrel and sopping it up with that tired dress.
🧵 thread title nomination!
Scraping the bottom of the barrel and sopping it up with that tired dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, that's what I saw....and then, of course, Stephanie said that Davey told her that they'd only have to water these plants for two years and that she didn't need to invest in any sort of permanent irrigation system. None of those plants take care of themselves, except for maybe some of the shrubs they've planted, but even they'll need water after two years. None of them are native plants - except maybe that hedge thing that Dan moved to the area - and there will be times, especially during the hot summer months, when they will have to water once a week, even when that garden is established......if it ever gets to that point.
But am I the only one to whom that "garden" looks just crap?

To be historically correct... The area was under Roman controll before it became France... There wasn't genocide involved either... Nobody floated in on a boat said they discovered and owned and already populated land mass... Then illegally immigrated committed genocide after the ancient inhabitants fed them to keep them alive all winter... Also historically correct Roman's did respect languages and cultures... Colonization breeds ignorance though I agree...
Well said!

Reactions: 13
And at the stage of life Fanny is at, she would probably have to marry one of Percy’s wealthy millionaire friends that would be 20 + years her senior. Usually younger wealthy men are looking for a trophy wife in their 20s or 30s. ( I know that is a broad overgeneralization and there are exceptions to this). On the bright side, Percy and Isabelle could probably go on the honeymoon with Fanny and her new husband.

Whomever she marries would be wise to get a prenup providing that if Fanny ever sang during the marriage, it would be automatic grounds for a divorce
True. I mentioned the same many threads ago. Most multi-millionaire/billionaire men would indeed go for prettier, younger women. Lots of women in this day and age still go for older, more financially stable guys.

SJ's friend, Tess Hoffman, despite how loaded she is, is still on the lookout for one such man, perhaps around the age range as her ex, Tony Award-winning composer, Adam Guettel, grandson of the famed Richard Rodgers (of Rodgers and Hammerstein).

Poor SJ settled for PhiPhi the Cock whisperer and spoon collector! It must be true love! :sick: :geek:

cd456.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Of course nothing matches when you're patching together a home from charity shops! :oops::cautious:
Not quite true if one knows what to look for when buying. My home is filled with charity shop finds and it's not patched or cobbled together mixy match wise, but very carefully curated. We look for pieces that can be restored or refurbished and repurposed. We go for pieces that have a history. My other half has the eye for antiques, loves French polishing, restoration and likes hunting out unique pieces at charity stores, antique stores, brocantes and auctions. Fanny's problem is that the pieces she buys are just plonked down anywhere with no thought to revamping or repair. Can you imagine her actually going out to buy fabrics to reupholster a chair? Can you imagine Fanny doing a course in upholstery to learn upholstering or even sending a piece to a restorer? I can't. If it can't be achieved with grabeaux fabrics, a stapler and a sewing machine, she's not interested.

Reactions: 13
I tripped and this fell out.
I LOVE her starting with the weather forcast!!!

It's better than this old chestnut Fanny she wore for dinner, with strings of pearls, and which resembles old drapes and and makes her look like a 1960's Stepford wife.
That's her mother-of-the-bridegroom on a cruise outfit.

View attachment 1262880
SJ do you want to sing a song with me? I have to keep my voice ready for when I get an agent. This gay prison play is getting more exposer than the channel 4 kaboom boyfriend ploy. Oh, Grant wants to lay in your bed and watch a movie just like old times. Ok, I’ll ask bubblefriend.
View attachment 1262885
Bubblefriend do you want to sing a song with me? No my agent hadn’t called me back. Oh, your with your new friend, Sabina. She is getting your dog off the table. Ok, I will just ask my new friend.
View attachment 1262886
Spud no one ever sat with me at lunch before. Usually at lunch kids just threw banana peels at me. Would you like to sing a song with me? I mean you owe me for saving your life. Oh, yes of coarse you should go have sex with the chicken who is sitting on a rock.
GENIOUS! As always 💓

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Folks, lets just sit down and think about this. Fannys Dandy aka the Pis Boy, we have been told that he is the video editor, a design consultant not unlike Frank Lloyd Wright and a horticultural genius. What a load of shite, he does not have a single brain cell in his skull. We have witnessed and had a good hoot at his lack of general knowledge, remember 'The Renaissance', his ignorance with regard to wine etc etc. In a nutshell, he serves absolutely no purpose and I think the most galling thing is, he has no idea how much of an empty husk of a human he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How will she survive? :unsure:

Grifting is the only way Stephanie knows how to make money....unless she turns her beloved Lalande into a nursing home, ala her parents.;)

If she stops grifting, she has to marry money--a multi-millionaire or billionaire husband--ala Mr. Darcy.:geek:

Right now, all she has is an unattractive sugar baby fleecing her.:alien:

View attachment 1262956
🧵 Thread title nomination
all she has is an unattractive sugar baby fleecing her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure why but I always get the feeling Nic the tree surgeon is great in bed. :D (I would be scared of ripping off any of the facial adornments though)
He'd be fab I'm sure! You should go there and do some suggestive moves in the forest! Show him a bit of skin and a wink ;) He'll sure show you some good wood and make sure you know what to do. 🍸:giggle:(y) Happy friday!

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Folks, lets just sit down and think about this. Fannys Dandy aka the Pis Boy, we have been told that he is the video editor, a design consultant not unlike Frank Lloyd Wright and a horticultural genius. What a load of shite, he does not have a single brain cell in his skull. We have witnessed and had a good hoot at his lack of general knowledge, remember 'The Renaissance', his ignorance with regard to wine etc etc. In a nutshell, he serves absolutely no purpose and I think the most galling thing is, he has no idea how much of an empty husk of a human he is.
"Human"? But according to @HalcyonOrganic PhiPhi (Radagast the Brown) is Maia.

1652457448275.png
cd461.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something to be said for someone who looks like they have bathed, and take pride in how they appear to others. Tattoos are fine just not slapping you in the face, and don't get me started on facial piercings, ears ok but nose, etc yikes
Well, I am not a tattoo fan myself, not into piercings either, but having said that, live and let live. I never judge people for having them and I am always polite if people want to show me their new tat (well it has happened a couple of times!) but in my family they are BANNED. I've told my kids I'll disinherit them if they get one, and the wife would go down to a very basic payscale indeed.

Not ashamed to admit I have the same thoughts. I think he would be an attentive, thoughtful, caring lover.

Or on the other side of the spectrum entirely.

Still, he is my only nomination for bed partner for me from HMN.
I like you ladies, you're thinking intrigues me! You know what you want, and it is FRIDAY! I am sure the tree surgeon could manage you both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think his purpose in her life is to let her shine as a great seductress of very young "men" (well, sort of), object of devotion and admiration, superior knowledge, culture and intelligence. I wonder if she does know that Fifì is very similar to her, and that he is certainly not someone who wouldn't stab her in the back if he will need to.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.