The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a problem with FRK posting this video in that she has "fans" who have watched the video and still praise her and how wonderful she is and her beautiful life, who are they kidding ? ....well, Marie and themselves.
If she is on medication, where us she getting it from ? how does her flitting from place / country to another get her medical assistance ? Does she just rock up at the GP in either UK or France and jump to the front of the queue and a get an appointment? or repeat prescriptions ? If there are (big) gaps in her thyroid or and other meds no wonder she is struggling.
Agreed. Many of us have thyroid issues, anxiety, depression etc. etc. etc. but we do not do what Marie is doing. Someone mentioned that she is a bit of a narc and I believe it was a “covert narc” and it seems that way to me. IMHO. Perhaps her family just can’t deal with her anymore because they know that this is how she gets people to give her things and give in to her with her excuses? Also, we have all seen in her videos and in Chateau videos when she gets angry and “sulky” like a child. I am not going to attribute that to mental illness. Just my opinion. I have a sister that manipulated my mother so I see similar behaviors in this situation. If I thought that what she is putting out there was absolutely true, I would not be saying any of this. I just can’t trust what’s really going on. I do agree that she should get her self off social media. I am surprised that she deleted all of her previous videos which makes absolutely no sense to me. Perhaps, she felt she did not get the attention she deserves in her mind and she decided to delete her videos as a way of dealing with it in her mind. She clearly needs to be on thyroid medication but I am sure she’s refusing it. As she did complain about it according to someone else’s post here. Thyroid issues can impact every part of your body and mind. Also, you need to be on the right dosage and the right drug. All can impact how you feel. I am completely aware of that and I would not go without my thyroid medication. I have a sister who refuses to take thyroid medication and she is off the wall. She will do anything to use and abuse and take advantage. So there you have it. And using the threat of hurting yourself and going to the deep end of even mentioning extreme acts to hurt oneself is not acceptable in anyway. This very well could be the behavior of someone who just wants their way. I have seen it many times and that is why I have no patience for it. If in fact she really does have an issue, she should be getting professional mental health support. People around her may be telling her this but she seems to have a belligerence about her that she will not do what she does not want to do and we all know she has said that before. On video. The defense rests. I do have empathy for her but I am not feeling any sympathy for her. She has had so many opportunities that so many people will never have. Instead of watering flowers and calling to the cows, she should be speaking to a psychologist or counselor. That is the truth. However, if she does not want to do this…..nothing can help. I know a great deal about post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression etc. So I am not speaking from a place of no knowledge.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.