The Chateau Diaries #137 Fraudie Fannie finagles finances from foolish fading female fanatics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Dan's vldeo. For. The. Love. Of. GOOOODDD! He was trying to finish working at the shitshow so he could go spend some days with him family, as he states at the end. He also had Bluetooth headphones for listening to music, so that was helping him.

Phyllis Mekoleske
3 hours ago
PLEASE , IF YOURE STAYING AWAKE ALL NIGHT CAUSE YOURE STILL IN YOUR "WORKING ZONE."....THATS A SIGN OF" BI POLAR PERSONALITY DISORDER." NOT SLEEPING DUE TO CHASING YOUR GRAND IDEAS. PLEASE FOR YOUR FAMILIES SAKE GET IT CHECKED OUT BY A DOCTOR.. MEDICATION CAN HELP..CREATIVE PASSIONATE PEOPLE GET EXTREME HIGHS ON THEIR IDEAS , & CHOOSE TO STAY AWAKE SOMETIMES FOR DAYS... FOLLOWED BY EXTREME DEBILITATING LOWS. PSYCHIATRIC DOCTORS CALL IT. THE PENDULUM EFFECT . YOUR WIFE & CHILDREN NEED YOU HEALTHY MENTALLY TOO.
Show less
Im retired. No work zone keeping me up but the Divorce zone is. It can be so emotional. Ugg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anytime Dan is being complimented and spoken to while Natti is in the room, watch her face. She cannot stand him. (Or anyone by the looks of it.)
She is so Jealous of Her man that she can't even stand his friends. How's it feel to be in Nasty Jail Amorie?

Reactions: 11
She’s Ill, drunk or both. Why didn’t Philip tell her to leave the glass at home?

Reactions: 8
The reality is……you are judged by the company you keep.

Not really. You are obviously not familiar with the cultural divide in Belgium between the Flemish/Dutch and French speaking. The north and the south. The dislike is real.
As mentioned in a previous post, I'm well aware of the divide. I work in Belgium (and France). To quote/paraphrase Bill Bryson: "Belgium is a curiosity. It's not one nation but two, Northern Flemish/Dutch speaking Flanders and Southern French speaking Wollonia. The southern half possesses the most outstanding scenery, the prettiest villages, the best gastronomy and the Gallic knack for living well - while the North has the finest cities, the most outstanding museums and churches, the ports, the costal resorts, the bulk of the population and most of the money. The Flemings can't stand the Walloons and the Walloons can't stand the Flemings. What unites them and holds them together is an even deeper disdain for the French and the Dutch."

• Wow
  • Haha
Everything was better before Snorts
So true, he's so dull yet always on camera... I notice his ridiculous 'humour' is no longer included... so we don't have to bear her fawning fake laughter over it... Thankyou editor.

As mentioned in a previous post, I'm well aware of the divide. I work in Belgium (and France). To quote/paraphrase Bill Bryson: "Belgium is a curiosity. It's not one nation but two, Northern Flemish/Dutch speaking Flanders and Southern French speaking Wollonia. The southern half possesses the most outstanding scenery, the prettiest villages, the best gastronomy and the Gallic knack for living well - while the North has the finest cities, the most outstanding museums and churches, the ports, the costal resorts, the bulk of the population and most of the money. The Flemings can't stand the Walloons and the Walloons can't stand the Flemings. What unites them and holds them together is an even deeper disdain for the French and the Dutch."
That last sentence reminds me of a Monty Python skit...

Reactions: 3
Thinking who may be at HMN for Easter, I wondered if Davy may actually be a surname. So with a couple of clicks I may have located our man of mystery. Not sure if this qualifies as an Easter miracle, but check this out.
Wow - briliant find - well done. Looks like fairly small projects though? Nothing like the Mad Max landscape projects at La Lande... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
She is so Jealous of Her man that she can't even stand his friends. How's it feel to be in Nasty Jail Amorie?
So true, you never see them together anymore, I can only assume Nutti has told him not to help Dan's flogs... if he's not paying up...

So true, you never see them together anymore, I can only assume Nutti has told him not to help Dan's flogs... if he's not paying up...
Things have really changed at Chateau de La Lande and it is not for the better.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My understanding is both Mummy and Daddy were psychiatric nurses, but believe Daddy did more of the mgmt/admin when they opened their own care home. and Mummy was Nurse Rachett.

Stay turned - Fanny said she was going to try and put out a vlog on Sunday night of the Easter Egg Hunt. 🐰🐣🌼🐇🐔
The good thing about her uploading a vlog on Sunday night after the long morning of romping in the woods and tramping on chocolate, is that she'd be forced to spend the afternoon and evening editing with Philip. Thereby giving her guestages a brief respite from having to be in her and Philip's company.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly!!! I'm also an amateur painter. I've sold a few things in a local shop years ago. I can totally agree that I also paint what I'm interested in. I'm not a huge fan of abstract type art but, from the moment I laid eyes on daddy's paintings I thought there was some weird shite going on there. Her mention of "daddy" as if she's still a little girl is always disturbing also. She was an adult when he passed so being childlike still when mentioning him seems odd. If he truly painted most of that art for the shitoo isn't that strange too. He's surrounded his daughter with a lot of twisted images to remember him by. JMHO
Prince Charles still calls The Queen "Mummy"....so it's a thing, surely?! :unsure:🥰 :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Seriously, if and I mean if, the Fleurs go for some Channel 4 wrap-up filming, they are going to have to have their hands over their young girls' eyes when in some rooms with daddy's paintings!

I wonder how Dan/Annalise explain the boob/naked tennis paintings to their young boys?

I still doubt they are going to Lalaland. As I said a few posts ago, they are about to open for the season and have to complete their kitchen. So unless Channel 4 is paying them to attend then I'd be saying no thanks.
Let’s hope their parents aren’t prudish and will expose their children to real art at some point. France teems with art galleries and grand houses that do feature nudes and the occasional breast.

Reactions: 5
I think Dan increasingly comes across as desperate, lonely and lost.
I agree with you, and I am sympathetic to his situation. But we all make our life decisions, and are responsible for our actions Hard to see that suffering frequently on the vlogs. So many, myself included, have suggested that he get out of that toxic place. He could live in his studio for a while. He seemingly has chosen to stay there. Poor Dan.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My understanding is both Mummy and Daddy were psychiatric nurses, but believe Daddy did more of the mgmt/admin when they opened their own care home. and Mummy was Nurse Rachett.

Stay turned - Fanny said she was going to try and put out a vlog on Sunday night of the Easter Egg Hunt. 🐰🐣🌼🐇🐔
Anticipation!!!
Those old enough will remember that commercial....
Ketchup??? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t thin DJ was a nurse. I think he was in the management and administration there of. That is the impression I got from one of Gerry’s interviews.
they were both nurses. At least when they started out. Male nurses still aren’t that common and it stuck out at me when it was first mentioned

Prince Charles still calls The Queen "Mummy"....so it's a thing, surely?! :unsure:🥰 :LOL:
With respect, not the same thing at all.
Prince Charles doesn't expect the whole world to refer to his mother as mummy. And he never publicly refers to her in that way either. Whatever he calls her in private is exactly that.
Fanny's infantile use of mummy and daddy and getting others to use those terms for her parents has irritated me from day one. I refuse to use those terms, ever, Isabelle is NOT my mummy and it's not cute or endearing in my book at all.
Just another tool in her bottomless toolbox of how to play the poor little girl, endlessly, and on repeat.

Reactions: 10
I agree with you, and I am sympathetic to his situation. But we all make our life decisions, and are responsible for our actions Hard to see that suffering frequently on the vlogs. So many, myself included, have suggested that he get out of that toxic place. He could live in his studio for a while. He seemingly has chosen to stay there. Poor Dan.
I can imagine how that initial conversation went. Princess would suggest that since they were having relationship problems, why not come and stay at the Shinto. Save money on fuel (which actually he probably uses more of when his van is working), everyone can have a break! Full knowing she really wanted to monopolize all his time with ridiculous projects much the same as her dear cousin. She likes having people at her beck and call. He was all along before her input probably going to stay in that studio, hence the hurry up mentality, so he could see the boys and work on getting jobs finished at home. Little by little he was drawn into the dark side. 😟

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Thinking who may be at HMN for Easter, I wondered if Davy may actually be a surname. So with a couple of clicks I may have located our man of mystery. Not sure if this qualifies as an Easter miracle, but check this out.
This is NOT Davy de Lalande. Please be careful not to dox members of the public who have no connection to the shittoo.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Scratch Julia Leach and partner Caroline off the guest list...

theladyofthechateau

Our first Chateau Emergency 🚨😵💫

Our gardener, who has been at Puy Vidal for 20 years, sighted the first couple of caterpillars 🐛🐛🐛heralding the arrival boxwood blight on Easter morning!!!!! This springtime emergency had apparently happened several times before on Easter. Unfortunately, our treatment of the labyrinth prevented us from attending the legendary Chateau de Lalande Easter Egg hunt 😭

However, cheers to new experiences and to being officially baptized as new Chateau owners by our first unexpected event in what will undoubtedly be many. We will make the best of it with a little Easter celebration here at home.

Best wishes to you all on this sunny and beautiful Easter Sunday 🍾🌼🏰🌈
2h

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.