The Chateau Diaries #137 Fraudie Fannie finagles finances from foolish fading female fanatics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread
Congratulations to @WMGL and @OhIDontKnow... for becoming VIP!
The next thread will be named by @OhIDontKnow...

A great new thread title, @WMGL ! (y) (y)
"Fraudie Fannie finagles finances from foolish fading female fanatics!"

Last thread's two most-liked posts...

Lady Avonlea
VIP Member

Monday at 10:13 AM
Selmar is as happy as a pig in tit at Chateau de Soulages. Bill & Viv have welcomed him with open arms. Selmar was downright giddy that they gave him an ensuite room in the chateau and with no argument. (That's a big middle finger to Fanny, Natti and her HMN).

New location, same boring vlogs, but Selmar's happy and Diesel seems very settled. Wishing them much happiness and success.

Selmar, if you're reading here, just one word of advice, please don't film yourself reclining on the bed (reminds viewers too much of Stephanie and her lazy ass :sick:)

Attachments
Reactions:One Mad Collie, Shannaswood, stiudioartist and 65 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:02 AM
Pno said:
@Clara Burnett are you taking a break after Bridgerton Season 2??? You are very missed.
Not at all. I'm here and still bubbling with outrage, as ever really. Not much to reveal though as it is not business as usual for the charlataine and her clan of misfits. The lack of real things happening and the consequential boring content she's been putting out has been a strategy all along, to help calm things down and prevent more disasters like Selmargate. But it will be Easter soon enough and some of the Dutch guests have already arrived, so I bet some tit can start hitting the fan soon. If they really are going to celebrate it the way they used to, yet another scandal is waiting for sure, at least that's what Stephanie Jarvis is hoping for, something outrageous that does not necessarily involves her but will keep our minds off her accounting skills.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Camembert, Ginginger and 50 others

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
From Dan's vldeo. For. The. Love. Of. GOOOODDD! He was trying to finish working at the shitshow so he could go spend some days with him family, as he states at the end. He also had Bluetooth headphones for listening to music, so that was helping him.

Phyllis Mekoleske
3 hours ago
PLEASE , IF YOURE STAYING AWAKE ALL NIGHT CAUSE YOURE STILL IN YOUR "WORKING ZONE."....THATS A SIGN OF" BI POLAR PERSONALITY DISORDER." NOT SLEEPING DUE TO CHASING YOUR GRAND IDEAS. PLEASE FOR YOUR FAMILIES SAKE GET IT CHECKED OUT BY A DOCTOR.. MEDICATION CAN HELP..CREATIVE PASSIONATE PEOPLE GET EXTREME HIGHS ON THEIR IDEAS , & CHOOSE TO STAY AWAKE SOMETIMES FOR DAYS... FOLLOWED BY EXTREME DEBILITATING LOWS. PSYCHIATRIC DOCTORS CALL IT. THE PENDULUM EFFECT . YOUR WIFE & CHILDREN NEED YOU HEALTHY MENTALLY TOO.
Show less

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t want my 11th hour post to get lost in the SJ sauce so… let me also add this - “business partners” should be watching as well. The SA fashion “school”, etc. Take note of christie’s “taste maker” absence. CH4?

*^

Dear Stephanie, Et al.

This Patreon video is a new low that I did not think would be reached. I would have called Antione to dinner as well. I noticed they were not at the communal table. You should be more aware of what you are doing vs filming while drinking wine. I think your judgement might have been a little off today.

Also, did you know that Pateron subscribers are contacting one another on social media to discuss you and the lack of financial transparency that has been so obvious for years? Not just the $5. subscribers but some big ones as well. It has been very well orchestrated undertaking. I am sure you are getting a good laugh each month but just keep in mind, you can keep the money but you can't keep the reputation. The walls are starting to crumble. I would be a bit more mindful of the lack of transparency and reach that your global audience has.

We know you are up and watching comments carefully so have a great morning and really - I would try to get some rest. It is much easier to tell the truth vs trying to run in front of the smoke. We can see that it is exhausting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don’t want my 11th hour post to get lost in the SJ sauce so… let me also add this - “business partners” should be watching as well. The SA fashion “school”, etc. Take note of christie’s “taste maker” absence. CH4?

*^

Dear Stephanie, Et al.

This Patreon video is a new low that I did not think would be reached. I would have called Antione to dinner as well. I noticed they were not at the communal table. You should be more aware of what you are doing vs filming while drinking wine. I think your judgement might have been a little off today.

Also, did you know that Pateron subscribers are contacting one another on social media to discuss you and the lack of financial transparency that has been so obvious for years? Not just the $5. subscribers but some big ones as well. It has been very well orchestrated undertaking. I am sure you are getting a good laugh each month but just keep in mind, you can keep the money but you can't keep the reputation. The walls are starting to crumble. I would be a bit more mindful of the lack of transparency and reach that your global audience has.

We know you are up and watching comments carefully so have a great morning and really - I would try to get some rest. It is much easier to tell the truth vs trying to run in front of the smoke. We can see that it is exhausting.
👏👏👏

She just needs to look at the fall of her former bestie Boy Metherick. It just took his followers to see that their money was going on "hookers and blow" and his patreon took an almighty nose dive.

Do you have a link to her latest Patreon 'flog', please?

Reactions: 25
So what did Stephanie Jarvis have to say to her Patreons last night?

Reactions: 16
From Dan's vldeo. For. The. Love. Of. GOOOODDD! He was trying to finish working at the shitshow so he could go spend some days with him family, as he states at the end. He also had Bluetooth headphones for listening to music, so that was helping him.

Phyllis Mekoleske
3 hours ago
PLEASE , IF YOURE STAYING AWAKE ALL NIGHT CAUSE YOURE STILL IN YOUR "WORKING ZONE."....THATS A SIGN OF" BI POLAR PERSONALITY DISORDER." NOT SLEEPING DUE TO CHASING YOUR GRAND IDEAS. PLEASE FOR YOUR FAMILIES SAKE GET IT CHECKED OUT BY A DOCTOR.. MEDICATION CAN HELP..CREATIVE PASSIONATE PEOPLE GET EXTREME HIGHS ON THEIR IDEAS , & CHOOSE TO STAY AWAKE SOMETIMES FOR DAYS... FOLLOWED BY EXTREME DEBILITATING LOWS. PSYCHIATRIC DOCTORS CALL IT. THE PENDULUM EFFECT . YOUR WIFE & CHILDREN NEED YOU HEALTHY MENTALLY TOO.
Show less
Phyllis has SOME CONCERNS. He's not bipolar, Phyllis he's just a jackass.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what did Stephanie Jarvis have to say to her Patreons last night?

Today's patron video - so many things to shake your head at!
  • Antoine - poor child having to go for a stroll with Fanny - I'd call him in for dinner too
  • Infection - Fanny drinking throughout her stroll - Clara Burnett said Fanny drinks when on antibiotics
  • Wine - had ice in the wine glass - no chilled wine in the new fridges or have they drank it all already?
  • Bad back - Fanny wearing high healed boots to stroll around the grounds (does the woman not own a pair of trainers?)
  • Reading Soup Recipe from 1894 - boring
  • Soup - Fanny just had a spoonful of soup before heading out for her stroll- but time to pour a drink (no wonder her health is deteriorating)
  • Tools - chainsaw just left sitting on the ground (no respect for tools or safety)
  • Garden - 1,200 plants arriving next week - how much will that cost? And that's just the beginning! (Davy has to be getting a cut)
  • Garden Design - Fanny's been looking at Davy's garden designs for over a year and she's only just figured out the Jardain Anglaise is shaped as 2 semicircles???? The woman is an idiot!
  • Kim - has been ensnared to cook for Easter weekend - can't believe she enjoys this, but for some reason she keeps returning
  • Bookshelf - placing in the hallway is a fire hazard . Guests need clear egress so that won't impress the Fire Marshall.
  • Bookshelf - every wall at HMN has wallpaper, so based on Fanny's logic that bookcase won't fit anywhere - therefore SELL IT
  • Hoarding - Encyclopedia Britannica - time to take to the charity shop (and not sure they'll even take them)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

• Antoine - poor child having to go for a stroll with Fanny - I'd call him in for dinner too
  • Infection - Fanny drinking throughout her stroll - Clara Burnett said Fanny drinks when on antibiotics
  • Wine - had ice in the wine glass - no chilled wine in the new fridges or have they drank it all already?
  • Bad back - Fanny wearing high healed boots to stroll around the grounds (does the woman not own a pair of trainers?)
  • Soup - Fanny just had a spoonful of soup before heading out for her stroll- but time to pour a drink (no wonder her health is deteriorating)
  • Tools - chainsaw just left sitting on the ground (no respect for tools or safety)
  • Garden - 1,200 plants arriving next week - how much will that cost? And that's just the beginning! (Davy has to be getting a cut)
  • Garden Design - Fanny's been looking at Davy's garden designs for over a year and she's only just figured out the Jardain Anglaise is shaped as 2 semicircles???? The woman is an idiot!
  • Kim - has been ensnared to cook for Easter weekend - can't believe she enjoys this, but for some reason she keeps returning
  • Bookshelf - placing in the hallway is a fire hazard . Guests need clear egress so that won't impress the Fire Marshall.
  • Bookshelf - every wall at HMN has wallpaper, so based on Fanny's logic that bookcase won't fit anywhere - therefore SELL IT
  • Hoarding - Encyclopedia Britannica - time to take to the charity shop (and not sure they'll even take them)
Don't look, gardeners. Don't look.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

"Although modest alcohol use doesn't reduce the effectiveness of most antibiotics, it can reduce your energy and delay how quickly you recover from illness. So, it's a good idea to avoid alcohol until you finish your antibiotics and are feeling better." (Mayo Clinic info).

Reactions: 20
"Although modest alcohol use doesn't reduce the effectiveness of most antibiotics, it can reduce your energy and delay how quickly you recover from illness. So, it's a good idea to avoid alcohol until you finish your antibiotics and are feeling better." (Mayo Clinic info).
She was off alcohol for three days last time she was on antibiotics, (Christmas 2020), then caved.

Reactions: 10
Brava on the new thread @Marquis de Potpourri - I just woke up - and congratulations to the new VIPs @WMGL & @OhIDontKnow...

Another vlog of word salad, she said it was Wednesday, so maybe she was actually scrambling for content....
I wonder if Antoine's Mum is starting to see the light of having him less on the vlogs? 🤔
Also drinking wine on antibiotics and strolling around the grounds for bluebells - we are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. 😂
Still no Pinset Tailoring collaboration vlog... So she is well enough to post to the Patreons, but not to the other ungrateful unpaying peasants watchers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Teaching Antoine some work ethics seems sensible and wise, but by allowing Stephanie Jarvis to use him once again for her flogs it actually shows the disgustingly low morals his parents have adopted. The Larkins should protect their son from exposure on the internet at his age, but instead they think it's a good idea to pair him with a person who has not worked once in her entire life and has the most distorted ideas about children and how to approach them. Shame on Nic and Marie, again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
@Aquablue in the last thread you suggested Leslie Jordan play Gerry... I actually think he'd make a great Mummy with George Hamilton as Percy! :ROFLMAO:
1649916348061.png
1649916563911.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's Maaike van der Kijke's birthday. But Philip is at Lalande, not at his best friends birthday.
278276549_641944906901777_4797968718447053986_n.jpg

And she got a pair of donkeys? She and Ryan would make a great donkey couple...
278418539_360733852643697_2820543582511497317_n.jpg

After suffering from Long Covid. She can sing! An Easter miracle has happened, as she's the 2nd best singer at Lalande - Philippo is the best.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Kim - has been ensnared to cook for Easter weekend - can't believe she enjoys this, but for some reason she keeps returning
She's one of the older friends that has been around sporadically forever, trying to be one of Stephanie Jarvis closest friends, but always being surpassed by the new flavors of the month. I do admire her perseverance, especially since Stephanie Jarvis does not share the love and usually expresses her disgust when Kim announces she will be coming to the shittoo, pretending to enjoy her company when she arrives and the obligatory and compulsive fake love bombing starts. I have often wondered why someone intelligent like Kim continues to fall for the evil tactics of her con "friend", as she must be aware of the many victims the charlataine's behavior has constituted over time. Maybe she believes her time will eventually come, when Stephanie Jarvis has fallen from grace with her grannies and will become dependent again on Kim's pocketmoney...

She was off alcohol for three days last time she was on antibiotics, (Christmas 2020), then caved.
She said she was, there's an important difference. Also, Christmas 2020 was NOT the last time Stephanie Jarvis was on antibiotics.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Phyllis Mekoleske
3 hours ago
Show less
What else is there to do though? Is there a TV room? His buddy is attached at the hip to Natti and squirreled away, it's cold in the chateau, I bet it gets dead boring at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.