The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I am a little confused, but I remember being told in a bank here, that it was illegal to hold a bank account in another country. I also know that in the UK opening a bank account was refused to me because I had no UK address and was not a permanent resident.
She has addresses in the UK and France so maybe that would cover that problem??

Reactions: 12
Thanks thats why I posted the label I am not up with designer jackets or anything else and hoping someone more informed could tell me jezz even Zara is out of range for me here at 5k local currency , in fact I tossed up between buying a multi plug for my sink at 2 dollars or a soap container for myself of course the sink won. the inside tag doesn't certainly look like the standard Black background with white font though. So I am still guessing its much more high end than that as I dont have photoshop skills to sharpen my snapshot up for the cursive writing maybe someone else has.
SOmething with two words, the second begins with a L ?

Screenshot (883).png

• Wow
I just watched the latest Chateau Diaries hosted by Stephanie Jarvis. I think we just saw exactly why Dan the gardener left his old life and dumpy old house for a new life in another dumpy old house. Such a sweet and special love bomb picnic in the forest. Come on, you can’t get that kind of attention at home with the kids and “old lady”. 🤮🕶💩
😋 mmmmmm

long time I’ve reasoned there was no WAY in hell Stephanie jarvis was in any other intimate relationship with phi phi other than he wore the knickers she fannyed around without

and I was truly a fan of VIP dan the man ….. but the way he smirks and she fawns around him

the beard is the only thing Philipa is sporting …. He’s the beard for the pair of them ☝

gutted 😞 doesn’t come near 😈
IMHO
M
😈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Note.

We are told that Steph the Chatelaine had an appointment with the local bank.
That would mean that she has a French bank account.
Interesting.

BUT we didn't see the bank. Dan didn't film it...
O yes she has a French bank account. Her bank is in Aigurande. I think it's the BNP Paribas, 13 Place de la Promenade, 36140 Aigurande.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
[QUOTE="Lady Avonlea, post:
    • Annalise is the genuine article (gorgeous smile and too good for you dan

• [/QUOTE]

• title thread 🧵
    • Author ✍ @Lady Avonlea 😈😈😈😈😈

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'll bet Stephanie has stashes of cash hidden at the chateau and in her English property. Could be hundreds of thousands of Euros and Dollars she has put away. Imagine she and Phillip are in there wallowing in the money, counting it over and over again. This would give them enormous pleasure and a sense of power.
Fanny and PhiPhi having naked money baths. I could just picture it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The devolution of VIP Dan the Man

😞😈😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t know. I’m thinking todays video was a filmed a week ago and maybe when he was gone or something? Also, how weird is it that she’s having a picnic in the woods with Dan if PhiPhi is anywhere nearby? She wasted more time running around and back and forth than she did working. What a load of bullshit.
It was definitely made over a week ago because Dan was using both pieces of kit at his place over the past weekend and he vlogs dailly. He actually said something like, well it's Sunday, been a long day and time for a "treat", so they all went off to McD's.
Next we see Annalise driving him back to the HMN whilst ;) he has a little snooze like the 2 other little boys were doing. He toddles off for a well earned glass of something cool and Annalise is left to organise the boys' bedtime plus getting everything ready for next day's school and work.

Most likely this DAN-ish woman. :LOL: ✌ Working on her last day at Lalande.
View attachment 1139585
She said something about going somewhere else rather local. What to do more volunteering?? SJ did her usual OTT fake sadness and asked a rather pointed/telling question as to whether she would come back to visit them as only approx 40 mins away. Of course she will. ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yesterday's CD's, 3/20/22, live chat...

Carol Weaver came in hot and then fizzled out...

Carol Weaver Plus Stephanie also works in the NYC designing and Decor in between. *forgot the name * Do not know how I did it but it slipped my mind right now!
Carol Weaver Christies is the name
Carol Weaver We must remember to click the thumbs up!
Carol Weaver We have Dan's vlog, too. Did Stephani start doing any vlogs with Oliver? They mentioned it but maybe it would be too much? While in Venice they mentioned doing this .

Lurker???
A. VanderHoek Hello everyone! It's my first time in the chat. I've been a watcher/lurker for a WHILE now, but this is the first time I'm able to make a premiere. I hope you're all well!
Hope Diamond<—Always a lurker

👍
Judith Barden we need to hit the like button

Jill Scott showed up in the comments...
Helen Stella Hello @Loki cleveland .. if you’re watching
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Loki and Michael Morrisson and Jill Scott you are missed

Darci DeVough (Fisher) I get to be in France for Easter I can not wait for this next trip
Jason Dubey @Darci DeVough (Fisher) Take me with you!!!!!!
Darci DeVough (Fisher) yes have two days planned on my way back up from Bordeaux and Toulouse
Jason Dubey @Darci DeVough (Fisher) I want to. I was told I can go, but with the massive renovations at my house I think I need to stay put. I could have bought a small country with what I spent last time!
Jason Dubey @Darci DeVough (Fisher) There is something in Paris at Christies I thought about attending, but that is at the end of March
Darci DeVough (Fisher) I am just missing Easter at Lalande save me some dark chocolate

Donna's back...
Donna Davis Art Hello all ooh a garden one, I'm excited. I can be green with envy over all the lovely garden machinery haha

Time for a little business from Jason...
Jason Dubey @CA Garden Were you in my gallery in Lake Tahoe yesterday?
Jason Dubey @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Crazy busy day in the gallery today
Jason Dubey It has been an crazy busy morning in the gallery. We sold seven pieces! Now it's lunch time. Still have the rest of the afternoon...fingers crossed
Jason Dubey @CA Garden Thanks! If you ever come into the gallery make sure you say Hey Jason, it's me CA Garden from Chateau Diaries live chat
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Will have to check out your gallery online @Jason Dubey can you post it on my channel on the latest video in comments?

Percy Attfield Good evening to all.
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening everyone lov
Percy Attfield Thank you for all the personal greetings. Too many to fast to respond
The Chateau Diaries Hello lovely people!
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
The Chateau Diaries @escape to the Dream, Restoring the Château Hello
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey I think my cold is nearly over, thanks!

🤔🤭
bee french @philip janssen will the chateau diaries do upload any footage of Verona ?
Philip Janssen @bee french I believe Steph and Oliver filmed for their travel channel!
Donna Davis Art @the Chateau Diaries Oh you've started your channel with Ollie, I'm so behind, what is it called so I can subscribe?
bee french @philip janssen are you also involved behind the scenes on their travel channel?
Philip Janssen @bee french A little bit with filming here and there :)
Philip Janssen @Angela Pa Steph and Oliver filmed loads for the travel channel - and Steph and I filmed a bit for Cadeaux!

Philip Janssen has been left out of the loop???
Cathy Tilghman @Philip Janssen is the travel channel on youtube yet?
Philip Janssen @Cathy Tilghman I don’t think so, but I’m not sure! They’ll be releasing the channel once they have more episodes filmed :)

🎭
Philip Janssen @Donna Davis Art I’m already back, but I keep having to go back and forth for rehearsals!
Sharon @Philip Janssen glad you are feeling better.
Sidra Shirazi When will your next vlog come up @philip janssen
Philip Janssen @Sidra Shirazi I filmed two whilst in the Netherlands which I have to still film the framework for and edit! So, soon :)
Philip Janssen @Lisa Akinlabi Yes, I’m very fortunate to be finally doing the play!
Cara Winsor Hehir @Philip Janssen how are rehearsals?
Philip Janssen @Cara Winsor Hehir They’re going great! How’s life? :)
Philip Janssen @Donna Davis Art Probably clips! I’ve got some clips of rehearsals for you all as well :)
Philip Janssen @Gmaride @Donna Davis Art I still have to film the rest of the video, so as soon as I’ve done that, it’ll be on my channel :)

(Side note, this is not the first time that bee french has inquired about Maiike Hillen and Philip Janssen collaborating.)
From, 1/24/22, live chat...
Maaike Hillen = bee french

bee french @philip janssen is maaiike a student in musical school? I did not see her in your Oklahoma video
Philip Janssen @bee french She had already graduated! After she finished music school, she went to Scotland for her Masters and moved to London - until she was forced to move back because of the pandemic
bee french @philip janssen I saw maaiike singing the carol of the bells with you , Stephanie, Philipo . Do you have any other videos of you & maaiike singing together?
Philip Janssen @bee french There is one on my Instagram @philipjanssen where we’re playing a singing game and Steph filmed us singing Suddenly Seymour for a Patreon video!
bee french @philip janssen thank you. Does maaiike have a YouTube channel?
Linda Elliott @ Philip Janssen. Clearly a very talented family as her Mum is a very talented lady with a needle and thread xxx I would love to be musical, but I appreciate a good time e x
Philip Janssen @Linda Elliott They’re both incredibly talented at what they do!
Philip Janssen @bee french She’s thinking about uploading all her singing videos (singing reels, acting reels, etc.). I’m still trying to convince her to, she’s so amazing

Back to yesterday's live chat...
Did bee french forget the 1/24/22 conversation???

bee french @philip janssen would you ever consider collaborating with maaiike on a channel based on performing arts?
Philip Janssen @bee french Maaike and I have talked about doing duets! Definitely something we’d love to do more of - we love singing together!
bee french@philip janssen it would be wonderful u & m. Sometimes watching some of the travelling footage of you & steph. I wish you would sing more together. Eg like even with a ukulele
Philip Janssen @bee french Oh I’d love that! And I’d love to learn the ukulele!
bee french @philip janssen ukulele easy to carry on airplane

They are playing games... 🤔
Philip Janssen How was everyone’s weekend? :)
Philip Janssen @DeAnn P Oh good! I was still getting better, but I had a nice time. We’ve been playing games just before the premiere!

Jason Dubey I think you should wear a helmet
Jason Dubey And just like that, the Chateau goes down!
Jason Dubey I hope this one came with a warranty!
Jason Dubey It's a Volvo, that's why!
Jason Dubey OH NO, they went through a worm hole
Jason Dubey Its official....you guys ARE crazy!
Jason Dubey It might be a good idea to know the capacity in advance!!
Jason Dubey This has to be one of the best vlogs ever. So much danger and excitement
Jason Dubey You and that damn picnid

The Chateau Diaries Basically I can be tempted to try anything if there’s a picnic involved

Spring Solstice...🤫
Anthony Lewis Churchill Love You Guys #The Chateau Diaries
Philip Janssen @Anthony Lewis Churchill Happy Summer Solstice!

🧸
smolpuppyo'love squash for lunch anyone?
smolpuppyo'love if you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise.... mind out for those teddy bears, they'll be furious you trashed the picnic
caroline gooder teddy bear picnic song is now in my head.
Steph dayosteph @smolpuppyo'love that's going to be stuck in my head now. Brain radio!:)

🦚
Steph dayosteph @the Chateau Diaries do you have planned homes for the peachicks yet?
The Chateau Diaries @Steph daytosteph I’ve earmarked them for @escape to the Dream, Restoring the Château if they’re still interested!

Philip Janssen Thank you all so so much for the chat
Percy Attfield Until next time!!
The Chateau Diaries Thank you for watching with us, everyone, and night night!
The Chateau Diaries @Goodnight darling @isabelle jarvis and @Percy Attfield
Wow, that's a dig against Marie Wiik dog sitting.
caroline gooder 4 PM here. Time for G&T I am not vacationing with family dogs, so I can drink again

caroline gooder is all over the comments, this is a small sampling...
caroline gooder
13 hours ago (edited)
I can play old 45 records so Teddy Bear's Picnic is playing in the back ground. I remember when Stephanie drove Matt's Digger so I knew she could drive the Dumper. Kristie and Annalise can. Is Matt off on other adventures now? BYE bye for now Marie. Great fun for the afternoon G&T time.
Frank Gyori
11 hours ago
Great job. I am hoping that the digger can be used to find some of the missing stone from the towers...
caroline gooder
6 hours ago
Some of them may be in the lake edge or the side dry moat area. They may have been carried off to build some other building. Farmers in the UK are now being paid for stones in their decaying barns that are parts of the Roman Hadrian's Wall. They are rebuilding sections of the wall.
Jill Scott
12 hours ago
She has lots of male volunteers in the past. I suppose its just who applies

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyone catch this little gem in the kitchen today? It was behind Dan when she was talking to him. Who does a list like this? I’d go nuts having a whiteboard in the kitchen with this stupid common knowledge on it. I wonder if there’s rules for the bathroom taped up in there? Rules for the laundry room? Rules for the fridge? Rules for the pantry?

I wonder how often they clean the white board? Like never?
Yes, I saw it because it was extremely hard to miss. 100% staged for the camera. Like everybody has said, defo Nutti wrote it as far too many errors - she needs to have someone spell check anything she writes.
I was just amazed that it wasn't typed in large font and laminated because that would have been the sensible thing to do within a kitchen. I know, I know - we are not dealing with sensible people here, are we? :rolleyes:
I'm surprised that my eyes still function properly as I tend to use the :rolleyes: smiley in almost every post, with very good reason IMHO :giggle:

• Haha
Congratulations To the latest VIP @Green Fairy :m:m:m

@Green Fairy
VIP Member

Yesterday at 8:44 PM
🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵

As the newest VIP it falls to me to name Thread No #️⃣1️⃣3️⃣0️⃣

I wanted to encapsulate all my impressions of Fanny. After discarding quite a few drafts as possibly being libellous, I've come up with:

Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Fraudster

Most Liked Previous thread

@Threetanks

Saturday at 8:44 AM
I've been a follower and patron of CD from the start. Began to feel uncomfortable when she started the opening of gifts but SJ very wisely set up a separate channel that I've never watched otherwise I would probably have ejected back then. This month is my last as a patron. The channel is too repetitive and I'm sick of porcelain, fabrics, partying, and most of all nothing being finished. There's so much money coming in she could have a squad of builders working to get things done. It's also sad to see Dan being sucked into the circus and his family breaking up. Of the current chateau cast the only ones I have any time for are Annalise and Kirsty. Both seem like genuine and kind souls. Hope they don't get the life sucked out of them like many others have done. I've just discovered the How to renovate a chateau channel. It's nice to see owners working on their own home and finishing things and their place looks warm.They are getting things done without the wads of cash that SJ receives every month. Money seems to be wasted at Laland and value for money never seems to matter. I nearly fell off my chair when she said she spent forty thousand in the first week in March. It just rolled off her tongue so easily. The way things are going at LL I can see nothing but trouble ahead. I wouldn't be surprised if she sells or rents out the chateau in a few years time and moves to somewhere more in keeping with her lifestyle like Venice or the south of France. It took me a couple of years to wise up, but at least I did. I'm sure others will too, unless she starts to put more effort into the renovations.

Reactions:youngbond, Bleu Lala, Petit Sange and 49 others

@MsPitstop
Chatty Member

Saturday at 1:04 AM
Yeah, why so defensive Stefanie/PhiPhi?

5 hours ago
You seem to be a little cross about something, but there’s no need to take it out on my employees, volunteers, or even a refugee.

CUNGHn3hVsiTszyLUrRqDLMg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Liz Dobson
2 hours ago
@The Chateau Diaries She doesn't sound a little cross, she's asking genuine and caring questions about someone who has come from a war. You are being rude now, and defensive.

Reactions:You, youngbond, CountessPompidoo and 45 others

@OhIDontKnow...
Chatty Member
Saturday at 9:58 PM

Here you go everyone. You owe me $7.50

Attachments

Reactions:You, Bleu Lala, Camembert and 42 others
Felicitations to @Green Fairy on her VIP status. Congratulations too on a superb thread header. ⭐
A sprinkling of rose petals at your feet quite becomes you. 🌹🌹🌹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the visit to the bank may be for:
Transfer funds to Cayman Island tax haven.
Transfer funds to SA for the retirement plot.
Settlement loan for a damp, yucky Venice "palace".
Loan to pay out other two co-owners.
Set up multiple "ghost" accounts to try and fool the tax man.
Anything I have missed?
OR, SJ has decided that future best course of action is to finally set out to "charm" the Bank Manager so that she can use him to assess/establish how best to do all that you have mentioned in order to avoid paying bank charges, an independent financial advisor and maybe taxes too perhaps?

Reactions: 9
Just spent an hour reading 100 pages of the last two threads! You Yentas have been busy! Wow!

This woman has got to learn to stop hovering over her man! Dang! She's always milling around wherever her man is.
Goodness! Her figurative "chokehold" on him is scary! RED FLAG, ARMOIR! RED FLAG! ⛳⛳⛳

View attachment 1139544⛳⛳
Wearing cuz's clothes now Natti? My husband has that same jacket.
What's the bet she's checked his pockets?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Once again, yesterdays flog was nothing more than screaming self promotion of Stephanie Jarvis' incompetence to run any kind of business effectively. With her childish brain focussed on picnic "food" (as much as possible, and still she managed to forget about it) her place obviously should not have been not on the "new" dumper, which should have been driven by a professional. Her gestures were purely done for content AND to be praised by her cousin for her "excellent" driving skills. It really doesn't matter what she is praised for anyway in her shitshow, as long as she is.
But even worse was the whole delay because the just bought "new" equipment, using the money grifted from her patrons, turned out not to be a very sensible investment after all because the machinery has been used so extendedly the fuses are melting. Money spend well? Not so much, I think.
Still no public statement about the unacceptable behavior of her wing-woman, the Argentinian Bully Natalia Oliveto, who was portrayed as a hubby-controlling troll in the LaLa woods and will probably permanently have to fight off the image of being a bully, because her boss refuses to put her in the clear and enjoys having this as leverage to hold over Nutty's future at the HMN.
Sorry @Clara Burnett, hate to correct you. But, in SJ's world, it was a "pick-nic". :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kotare said: I use it and I am a Kiwi. It’s in common use in British English in people who are inclined to be a tad posh. Pretentious people that is. 😂
Lolair: I use 'whilst' too and my butler tells me I am not the least bit pretentious. But like all butlers, he can be a bit of a snob.

Lolair, it's so polite of you to refer to your man servant as butler, I just stand on my balcony and yell 'boy, come now'! He seems to have no objections.

Definitely second Dr. Ramani - her YT videos on narcissism are excellent.
It's Iolair with a capital i not an L.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.