The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just spent an hour reading 100 pages of the last two threads! You Yentas have been busy! Wow!

This woman has got to learn to stop hovering over her man! Dang! She's always milling around wherever her man is.
Goodness! Her figurative "chokehold" on him is scary! RED FLAG, ARMOIR! RED FLAG! ⛳⛳⛳

View attachment 1139544⛳⛳
I cant stand her exspresions. She grinds my last nerve

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone catch this little gem in the kitchen today? It was behind Dan when she was talking to him. Who does a list like this? I’d go nuts having a whiteboard in the kitchen with this stupid common knowledge on it. I wonder if there’s rules for the bathroom taped up in there? Rules for the laundry room? Rules for the fridge? Rules for the pantry?

I wonder how often they clean the white board? Like never?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I love watching River, he's hilarious and pretty observant too. He can be quite salty which I really enjoy 😅. I would love for him to do a review on HMN but he never would of course.

He would be perfect for a review of HMN.

Reactions: 9
Anyone catch this little gem in the kitchen today? It was behind Dan when she was talking to him. Who does a list like this? I’d go nuts having a whiteboard in the kitchen with this stupid common knowledge on it. I wonder if there’s rules for the bathroom taped up in there? Rules for the laundry room? Rules for the fridge? Rules for the pantry?

I get this one…

It’s communal living… I’ve never done it, but I imagine someone needs to tell everyone what to do… and can you honestly tell me people in that shatto would do what is required without having the ax above their heads? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I wonder how often they clean the whiteboard
? Like never?
I thought Lalande is all about being surrounded by beautiful things?
That's so much uglier than any kitchen etiquette sign one could find in an average college dorm!

Who do you think made that sign?
Nutti - :LOL:
SJ- :sick:

1647836507825.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The white board was definitely put there to show us how “clean and professional” they are at the Shitoo de Lalande. Stephanie Jarvis you have to try harder than that. We know that sign is not real because it’s not beautiful. I have to wash my hands just looking at that kitchen. Gross.
A434DA70-D6B2-48C3-8C94-E939659658E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Type of notice you have when you have teenagers, as they can't do anything without being asked or reminded. So is quite appropriate for the Shitoo as they are all teenagers at heart, and in mind.

PS I wonder if this is there so Natty won't have anymore meltdowns, she can just point at the board!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank You so much @oooLaLande I took screen shots of everything. Thank you that was so sweet. Im going to look into staying longer

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The white board was definitely put there to show us how “clean and professional” they are at the Shitoo de Lalande. Stephanie Jarvis you have to try harder than that. We know that sign is not real because it’s not beautiful. I have to wash my hands just looking at that kitchen. Gross.
View attachment 1139609
She's definitely throwing us a bone with that crappy sign. Either Nati or Sabine had to have been the responsible graphic artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Got me! In these parts we say "sweep the floor" and also "vacuum the floor" while Brits say "hoover the floor." Who says "broom the floor?"
Who says broom the floor? People that don’t actually know how to sweep the floor… or mop. Or stereotypical Halloween witches. 🧹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What's happened to Amaury's truck? No introduction to the new (Matt's) truck?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She's definitely throwing us a bone with that crappy sign. Either Nati or Sabine had to have been the responsible graphic artist.
We all know signs don’t make anyone do anything.
If it’s not getting done then that just shows Natty the Bully doesn’t know how to manage.

Reactions: 18
So the visit to the bank may be for:
Transfer funds to Cayman Island tax haven.
Transfer funds to SA for the retirement plot.
Settlement loan for a damp, yucky Venice "palace".
Loan to pay out other two co-owners.
Set up multiple "ghost" accounts to try and fool the tax man.
Anything I have missed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So the visit to the bank may be for:
Transfer funds to Cayman Island tax haven.
Transfer funds to SA for the retirement plot.
Settlement loan for a damp, yucky Venice "palace".
Loan to pay out other two co-owners.
Set up multiple "ghost" accounts to try and fool the tax man.
Anything I have missed?
All of the above

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Once again, yesterdays flog was nothing more than screaming self promotion of Stephanie Jarvis' incompetence to run any kind of business effectively. With her childish brain focussed on picnic "food" (as much as possible, and still she managed to forget about it) her place obviously should not have been not on the "new" dumper, which should have been driven by a professional. Her gestures were purely done for content AND to be praised by her cousin for her "excellent" driving skills. It really doesn't matter what she is praised for anyway in her shitshow, as long as she is.
But even worse was the whole delay because the just bought "new" equipment, using the money grifted from her patrons, turned out not to be a very sensible investment after all because the machinery has been used so extendedly the fuses are melting. Money spend well? Not so much, I think.
Still no public statement about the unacceptable behavior of her wing-woman, the Argentinian Bully Natalia Oliveto, who was portrayed as a hubby-controlling troll in the LaLa woods and will probably permanently have to fight off the image of being a bully, because her boss refuses to put her in the clear and enjoys having this as leverage to hold over Nutty's future at the HMN.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.