The Chateau Diaries #129 the shyttoo is full with people who are mostly full of themselves....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is taken completely out of context . He was portraying a character from National Lampoon . Which if you watch has also um “bolstered his ego “
Of course it was taken out of context.
As I said so many possibilities, so little time.
National Lampoon, was lampooned again and now been lampooned umpteen times on here.
One man's Lampoon is another man's rod to post. 🤣

I'll stop now, because I am jealous. I don't have any tighty whities 🤐🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
According to the CDLL website, they're in violation! (unless they consider only living spaces to be "within")
Smoking
Smoking is not permitted within the chateau or on the terrace. You may smoke in the grounds, but please do not leave cigarette stubs on the property.
They were inhaling not smoking🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Here you go everyone. You owe me $7.50
Thanks! I couldn't be more disgusted to be honest. So now she's outgrown being a volunteer and wants people to start investing in bying her and Nikki a chateau? I know she was trained by the best, but she really is as delusional as Selmar and his Titts eh Tatts eh whatever his girlfriends name is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
It took me a min to understand you meant Friends the TV show. I thought you cant make friends anywhere else? 😂 Sex and the City, The walking dead. Gone with the wind, Flying monkeys. Im done bragging now
The walking dead- I'm in it till the finish! Gutted when they moved it to Disney.

Talking of the Walking Dead- is Flip better now?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just watched FRK's latest vlog zzzzzzz. She is going back to stay at Nikki's house in France as she needs to slow down from plonking weeds in jam jars and take it easy for a while! What she needs is to get a real job and stop spongeing off of Nikki and her Patrons
This trip to Norway was not a good idea. And then Stephanie's no show at LaLande....

Reactions: 7
Oh no, it's a massive job. She will need a proper group of plasterers for that. And also it needs special knowledge of lime mortar and lime paint.
She did say in one of the videos that they would remove the old plaster themselves to save money using the cherry picker. And get tradesmen in to do the new finish, but we will see.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"If it's too much" - as in cost, or the possibility that visiting the beaches might be overwhelming? Normandy is certainly a lot less expensive than Paris and if you base yourself at some charming little town, such as Bayeux, it's going to give you the historical and medieval perspective as well. Bayeux's magnificent Norte Dame cathedral for example was built on Roman ruins, the Bayeux Tapestry is itself astonishing and an absolute must - stay at the boutique hotel Churchill and eat across the road at Le Drakkar. It's a gem of a town. Omaha Beach is 30 mins away and above it, the American Cemetery at Collville sur Mer. It's a peaceful and beautiful resting place, and superbly maintained. The visitor experience can be enhanced by reading up on the history, not just of D-Day, but what happened afterwards as the Allies consolidated their hold. The history of the cemetery itself is extremely interesting. Normandy is a place where you can truly experience the generosity and warmth of the French.

I once asked a French colleague how he felt about having so many Allied soldiers buried in his small town, and he said "Why, they enrich our souls."
That is a wonderful saying. Thanks for sharing.

• Heart
More sunflowers. They are so easy to grow from seed. They are hardy but sometimes need support, not unlike their human counterparts. I have had sunflowers with taproots 5 feet deep and stalks timber-like 5 inches in diameter. If they fall over, prop them back up, they are fine. Their flowers follow the sun and when there's no sun, they look at each other. They will reseed themselves, the birds help and so will the wind. I keep thinking of the old Ukrainian lady telling the invader to put sunflower seeds in his pockets so that when he dies, the flowers will grow. These people and the sunflowers that represent them are amazing.

If you don't like traditional sunflowers, there are so many variants. . The snippet is from a seed catalog just to show the color range and different textures. I save my seeds now, but once in a while add another type. What you have available in your own country is what you should plant to ensure that it is not invasive. (That's my TED talk on sunflowers, thanks for coming).

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 17-43-06 Search results for 'sunflowers'.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She did say in one of the videos that they would remove the old plaster themselves to save money using the cherry picker. And get tradesmen in to do the new finish, but we will see.
Yes I remember. That would be a stupid decision (and in the end wouldn't save any money) since you do everything in one go and you raise scaffolding once. A serious contractor want to do all of it by themselves.

• Wow
Here you go everyone. You owe me $7.50
She's the most expensive first tier I've seen yet!!

But she's still *greatful* and apparently has a business head ... but no idea how to stick with something ... so it won't work until she learns to be more tenacious.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
that would be in line with everything done at the shitto... and will take about 2 years to complete with the little sprayer that could! 😂
Last year I built a keyhole arch leading up to my house's entry. Wood frame, wire-wrapped and hand-plastered; it was a witch and took forever! I was thrilled to see Dan's little sprayer so I bought one for a similar upcoming project (enclosing the front yard with a concrete wall.) I'll be firing it up next weekend and hope it speeds the plastering process!

Reactions: 19
Handbag guarding is a sacred duty. One never knows when a false patron account is set up and you've unwittingly subscribed.

VIP training lesson 302.
🤣

He could go on a course 🤔
Still giggling about the burnt petit fours. There's a bumpin' 🧵 title somewhere in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.