The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady Rosalie, post: 8972625, member: 320541
I shall flounce about whilst I broom the floor. insert wildly maniacal laugh

Please do so after you have repossessed the broom from nasty natti, WHILIST madam boosts shes so down to earth doing a chore in delusional state with her try at english humour or something Oh I m so dressed up today, actually who else wears there gold and jewels plus tank cartier and designer yellow what I suspect is a moncler label jacket with designer scarf when gardening just alone that jacket is 18k in my country , thats right a poor woman who needs funding . All that shes wearing could have paid for the digger process that patreons.
screenbud-98bde950-1416-424b-9904-b14d8ec2176c (1) - Copy.jpg
jacket .png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Once again, yesterdays flog was nothing more than screaming self promotion of Stephanie Jarvis' incompetence to run any kind of business effectively. With her childish brain focussed on picnic "food" (as much as possible, and still she managed to forget about it) her place obviously should not have been not on the "new" dumper, which should have been driven by a professional. Her gestures were purely done for content AND to be praised by her cousin for her "excellent" driving skills. It really doesn't matter what she is praised for anyway in her shitshow, as long as she is.
But even worse was the whole delay because the just bought "new" equipment, using the money grifted from her patrons, turned out not to be a very sensible investment after all because the machinery has been used so extendedly the fuses are melting. Money spend well? Not so much, I think.
Still no public statement about the unacceptable behavior of her wing-woman, the Argentinian Bully Natalia Oliveto, who was portrayed as a hubby-controlling troll in the LaLa woods and will probably permanently have to fight off the image of being a bully, because her boss refuses to put her in the clear and enjoys having this as leverage to hold over Nutty's future at the HMN.
I haven't watched this tit for about 12 months- so in the interests of "a fair go" and my possible mistaken dislike for this character, I watched. No, I was right in the first place, this is not a normal, grounded mature woman. In twelve months the affected, strangulated vowels have become worse, even more childish and even more high pitched. The content is a repeat of Dan's latest with Annelise on that damn truck, she has acknowledged our complaints about never taking in the beauty of her grounds. So that means between Dan and this forum we have provided content for her! I have never watched poor Marie before either, and dear oh dear, she has nothing to offer as a vlogger. I also thought the scene in the kitchen with Sabine? was very stilted and uncomfortable-perhaps the heat has been on her to move on? All in all today's experience has been...underwhelming! Glad I get my updates here by those brave souls who can stomach all this!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Stephanie cleaned up her act somewhat on Sunday's Show. It was a classic CD vlog from way back. People were working and SJ was part of the action instead of running around sticking the pink phone in people's faces.
Patreons were treated to the equipment they bought. Not a wise purchase. The maintenance will be a nightmare.
Even my name is finally off the credits. She really had to do some rearranging of Patreons.

That little 25-year-old auction-addicted, want-to-be actor is a bad influence. With him gone she is able to focus her pea brain on her business.
Next week he will be back whining and carrying on about some sort of nonsense. He is as high maintenance as her new machines.

Dan is completely enamored with his boss. It's a shame really.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Lady Rosalie, post: 8972625, member: 320541
I shall flounce about whilst I broom the floor. insert wildly maniacal laugh

Please do so after you have repossessed the broom from nasty natti, WHILIST madam boosts shes so down to earth doing a chore in delusional state with her try at english humour or something Oh I m so dressed up today, actually who else wears there gold and jewels plus tank cartier and designer yellow what I suspect is a moncler label jacket with designer scarf when gardening just alone that jacket is 18k in my country , thats right a poor woman who needs funding . All that shes wearing could have paid for the digger process that patreons.
View attachment 1139681View attachment 1139695
I agree with you @shatcho shiek , but that definitely isn’t a Moncler, as I have one. I suspect a Zara.

Reactions: 11
Anyone catch this little gem in the kitchen today? It was behind Dan when she was talking to him. Who does a list like this? I’d go nuts having a whiteboard in the kitchen with this stupid common knowledge on it. I wonder if there’s rules for the bathroom taped up in there? Rules for the laundry room? Rules for the fridge? Rules for the pantry?

I wonder how often they clean the white board? Like never?
Just watched a couple of episodes of The French Kitchen on YT. It explains a lot about Dan. I'm too tired to watch all of them and thankfully there are only a few. He is probably an excellent cook but he really doesnt have the heart for it.

Reactions: 11
Stephanie cleaned up her act somewhat on Sunday's Show. It was a classic CD vlog from way back. People were working and SJ was part of the action instead of running around sticking the pink phone in people's faces.
Patreons were treated to the equipment they bought. Not a wise purchase. The maintenance will be a nightmare.
Even my name is finally off the credits. She really had to do some rearranging of Patreons.

That little 25-year-old auction-addicted, want-to-be actor is a bad influence. With him gone she is able to focus her pea brain on her business.
Next week he will be back whining and carrying on about some sort of nonsense. He is as high maintenance as her new machines.

Dan is completely enamored with his boss. It's a shame really.
PJ was there. He was talking to her while she packed the picnic basket.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
PJ was there. He was talking to her while she packed the picnic basket.
The dust storm occurred around March 15/16 in France. I thought Snorty arrived back around March 14, but I believe it was Anmuary in kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
lapetitefemmedeparis, post: 8973246, member: 292513
I agree with you @shatcho shiek , but that definitely isn’t a Moncler, as I have one. I suspect a Zara.

Thanks thats why I posted the label I am not up with designer jackets or anything else and hoping someone more informed could tell me jezz even Zara is out of range for me here at 5k local currency , in fact I tossed up between buying a multi plug for my sink at 2 dollars or a soap container for myself of course the sink won. the inside tag doesn't certainly look like the standard Black background with white font though. So I am still guessing its much more high end than that as I dont have photoshop skills to sharpen my snapshot up for the cursive writing maybe someone else has.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
On the way home from work I was listening to Dr Ramani being interviewed. Here's the link if anyone is interested.

Dr Ramani is my go to on the subject of NPD etc. I thankfully found her years ago. Always right on the money and so down to earth. This interview was especially interesting regarding entrepreneurs! ;)

Reactions: 10
Watching Dan's latest vlog and CD last vlog in a row... Strange feeling like a "déjá vu"...

Two women driving the dumpster and Monsieur directing and filming ?

Not very original.

NB : The Sahara dust was a week ago. Timeline...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What to say about today's video:
  • Matt must be ecstatic at unloading his old machinery on Fanny. I wonder if Fanny was going to the bank to try and cancel the cheque she gave Matt for the clapped out machinery.
  • Typical day at the shiteau - max. 2 hours of work in an 8 hour day
    • 2 hours fixing the digger so it could operate
    • 1 hour digging
    • 1 hour fixing lunch
    • 1 hour eating lunch
    • 2 hours at bank (tools down) Apparently none of the other 6 people living & working at the shiteau could operate the dumpster
    • 1 hour digging
  • Why aren't they shifting the huge pile of dirt and rocks that Dan has removed from his place over to the shiteau to level out the ground for the Jardin Anglais?
  • Fanny is already planning her Winter 2023 get-away and scheduling Sabine to return and babysit the shiteau. No new heating is being installed in the shiteau this year.
  • So nice not to see or hear Snorty
  • Fanny's ditzy, damsel schtick is a disservice to capable, smart, self-sufficient women everywhere
  • Ruby was the best part of the vlog (so yes, they read here)
  • I was a Danfan, but not anymore - so sad that he's been blinded by Fanny's love-bombing (bigger fool him).
    • too tired to speak with Annalise:(
    • was an embarrassing little school boy having a picnic lunch with Fanny:sick:
    • Annalise is the genuine article (gorgeous smile and too good for Dan)🌹

-

Watching Dan's latest vlog and CD last vlog in a row... Strange feeling like a "déjá vu"...

Not very original.

Definitely - Sahara dust around Mach 15/16 in France

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just spent an hour reading 100 pages of the last two threads! You Yentas have been busy! Wow!

This woman has got to learn to stop hovering over her man! Dang! She's always milling around wherever her man is.
Goodness! Her figurative "chokehold" on him is scary! RED FLAG, ARMOIR! RED FLAG! ⛳⛳⛳

View attachment 1139544⛳⛳
That was my first thought/reaction too. She is so incredibly clingy and suffocating. Just give the man some personal space Nutti. :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Not very original.

Correct, but the deluge of positive comments for Annalise driving the dumper is bound to have figured in the decision to feature a back to basics working video at LL featuring SJ and Dan. The comments on the CD video are similar in their praise of SJ driving the dumper. I found the video a refreshing change. Work being done and some results achieved. Just like the old days before relationships strangled the life out of the place.

Reactions: 20
Note.

We are told that Steph the Chatelaine had an appointment with the local bank.
That would mean that she has a French bank account.
Interesting.

BUT we didn't see the bank. Dan didn't film it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So Dan is cracking on with the extension, sorry I can’t remember who said that maybe Annalise had given Dan an ultimatum with shape up ship out, this could be him shaping up and trying to get back into her good books, let’s face it he is definitely punching above his weight. Also loved seeing her on the tipper, I knew she was a capable woman

Definitely second Dr. Ramani - her YT videos on narcissism are excellent.
I agree! My therapist told me about her channel. Been watching it ever since. Very helpful and insightful. 🤓

Note.

Interesting.

I would have thought she did. Probably has one in the UK and Switzerland too. 🧐

What's happened to Amaury's truck? No introduction to the new (Matt's) truck?
We will be introduced to each new piece of equipment one vlog at a time. Princess is hurting for vlog content since there isn’t any reno work being done and as far as we know she isn’t on a trip somewhere. 😎

Last edited:
Note.

Interesting.

Maybe I am a little confused, but I remember being told in a bank here, that it was illegal to hold a bank account in another country. I also know that in the UK opening a bank account was refused to me because I had no UK address and was not a permanent resident.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.