The Chateau Diaries #129 the shyttoo is full with people who are mostly full of themselves....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woodshop should be a no smoking zone. If they keep smoking in the woodshop we can watch the shiteau burn down a third time.
According to the CDLL website, they're in violation! (unless they consider only living spaces to be "within")
Smoking
Smoking is not permitted within the chateau or on the terrace. You may smoke in the grounds, but please do not leave cigarette stubs on the property.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
When i look at our own business...my sister works two days a week here to do the paperwork...she has a degree in accountancy...we still have an accountant outdoors..for the taxes etc..My sister puts all the different moneystreams into the bookkeepingsoftwareprogramme, pays the invoids etc..every week we can see where we are standing financially, and how we can use money for manitenancejobs etc.. You have to keep up very close with that...Who is doing that kind of work at the shittooo??? Fanny?? i dont think so...my guess is she puts everything on a pile or in a shoebox and throws it inside the accountants office ones in a while...no accountant can sort that mess out...nor want to do it...
This is what we all knew in our hearts. Accounting for a well-run place like yours is possibly a fulltime job for a professional -- something Fanny will never be.
Was it in a Patreon video she said the accountant wasn't coming, and that she would now be doing the accounts? Is that the deal? I missed it.
If true, she's lost her mind and will be going to tax evasion prison sooner rather than later. Seriously, this is a kamikaze mission I'm surprised Nick Larkin and Potts are letting her perform. Aren't they liable too for taxes she fails to pay?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Last year here in New Zealand we had very dark orange sky all day, everything looked like an old sepia photo. That was from the Australian bush fires over 2000km away.
Also remember dust clouds when Ruapehu erupted back in the 90's, and having to wash cars carefully as the volcanic dust would scratch the paintwork.
Yes I remember that..I looked up an article, it happened in Jan 2020. I didnt think it was that far back
It felt like the end of the world was upon us.

Reactions: 8
Europe is covered by sand from Sahara storms, and our vain little shittylan is excited for the "pink hue"... to hell with people's health! Steffy has pink skies over Lalande!

Sand storms that happen twice, three times a year covering Europe in an orange pink glow when Saharan winds carrying the sand particles dump it up to 3000 kilometres from the source. Extremely commonplace.
'Why is the car so dirty again - you just washed it yesterday!' I ask.
'Just another Saharan sand storm' he replies, 'Third one this year remember?'

If she watched anything but herself on screen, she know this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, it’s good to see he’s making an attempt. I’m just curious to see how long the website lasts. Michael isn’t known for having a long attention span…this might end up being the latest in a long list of ideas that die out or go nowhere.

I said before that Michael appears lost and he really needs to focus on his passion. If his passion is art, that’s great. At least with the website, he can work at his own pace and sell pieces when he wants some cash. Hey…maybe he’ll be the next Thomas Kinkade! Sort of the McDonalds of the art world! 😆
You lost me at Kinkade! Blech! Another one of America's worst exports.
BTW, I just found that Kinkade is painting from the grave!
1647649990273.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Well, this lady doesn't appear to have any problems engaging all the appropriate, skilled tradesmen does she? Unlike SJ! ;)
Because she pays them, I suspect. Fanny's reputation on the payment front seems to have scattered any potential contenders.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
w

well lets hope it gets better. I know he has the talent but do your own thing not copies of someone else's and I like a back ground.
Well, copying other artists' works is the best exercise any young artist could do. Many did, because you learn a lot, but then you start doing your own things and anyway, talent without determination and constant application is useless.

Reactions: 9
Ah, while La La Land sleeps, the Southern Hemisphere is ready to hit the comments section!

wSyFbgZc8CTdIfKklVwQCCF0=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

JoLynn Puente
41 minutes ago
I see Annalise isn’t holding a grudge against Sabina.

_AXbu2uUpOWUTd0dS6S7Uarg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Alicia Dempsey
38 minutes ago
Yes thought it strange she was in the workshop with him🥲

wSyFbgZc8CTdIfKklVwQCCF0=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

JoLynn Puente
43 minutes ago
Dr. Lori (the American world reknown Antiques Appraiser says to NEVER hang a painting on an outside wall or where sun can hit it. The painting can absorb moisture from the dampness in the wall and the sun will fade the colors. Just thought I’d mention that.

_D5BB79y6yUKp0NqOqOo0-2g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Shelagh Ward
46 minutes ago
So sad to see Selmars video about leaving la Lande. He deserved better I think?.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes I remember that..I looked up an article, it happened in Jan 2020. I didnt think it was that far back
It felt like the end of the world was upon us.

Time flies in a pandemic! Thought it was only last January. Must be all the fun I'm having 😣☹ not.

Hopefully I be seeing my sons soon, first time since Dec 2019. I just have to stay covid free for a few more weeks, but working at the school is making that hard. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I still watch youtube videos of that eruption and the storys around it. That was horrible

Yes I saw and captured Ann Marie rolling his own. I think weed is pretty common there. I'm not bashing it. I use to partake when I was younger and I feel like alcohol is much worse. It's just funny to catch them
Imagine, if it was weed, you really couldn't blame them. Afterall, they are living with Stephanie. I'd kinda need to be drugged if I was living there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why was Sabine wearing safety goggles? She also had what appeared to be a cigarette 🚬 between her fingers.
Those are Sabine’s regular glasses. Other tartlets have said they look like they were hiding cigarettes, why would anyone need to do that? No big deal.
438CF159-F088-4334-8D60-C7370EF4CF7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, is the sawdust treated with something that prevents it from being used as mulch or added to the compost heap?
Alternative heat source? It must have glue or treated in some way. You can use untreated sawdust for bedding or composting unless it’s black walnut. Hard to tell because when Amoire put in the dc he told Fanny what it could be used for and would not need to be disposed of in the landfill..

Reactions: 7
I thought he was having a laugh and had stuck a sock in there 👀
I’m dying aren’t those her regular glasses
I think it was part of the hose Master Peter was using to make a fountain for their lake. He had lots of interesting bits and pieces to put together to figure it out. Or he’s just going au naturale.
29F7FB17-FAD9-463F-9089-877AFB4D0612.jpeg

Yep, Sabine’s regular glasses.
5D88789A-8247-4CC0-AEF5-9C4F041C5224.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the begining of watching the various vlogs from the chateausphere, I didn't take to Michael Petherick... but I couldn't have really said why. Was it his vague resemblance to Joaquin Phoenix, an actor I cannot stand? No, it wasn't that, nor his whinging, or begging, or just plain annoying presence on screen. Then it hit me. It was his lack of respect. Lack of respect for those who supported him, not just his family and friends, but for his patrons. So many people have offered him help, advice and money and apart from the money, he's ignored it all. His own brother offered him a rather valuable car if he got his drivers license, but no, he prefers to be ferried around by others. The Beatrix Potter copying is just another thing to add to his continuing list of misdemeanours. Ky Burbon writes "No, the copyright has expired on Beatrix Potter, so there's no legal issues." Yes Ky, but moral issues galore! Especially to charge €299.00 for work he's created by using a lightbox. Any inkling of doubt I might have harboured on Michael being someone worthy of my time completely disappeared upon seeing him on the CD Hallowen vlog, where he dressed as a dead WW1 British soldier. To me, that's the greatest disrespect - to treat honoured war dead as a zombiefied joke. It remains incomprehensible to me that he should, especially living in France, treat their hallowed memory with such mockery and contempt. For shame Michael, for shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In the begining of watching the various vlogs from the chateausphere, I didn't take to Michael Petherick... but I couldn't have really said why. Was it his vague resemblance to Joaquin Phoenix, an actor I cannot stand? No, it wasn't that, nor his whinging, or begging, or just plain annoying presence on screen. Then it hit me. It was his lack of respect. Lack of respect for those who supported him, not just his family and friends, but for his patrons. So many people have offered him help, advice and money and apart from the money, he's ignored it all. His own brother offered him a rather valuable car if he got his drivers license, but no, he prefers to be ferried around by others. The Beatrix Potter copying is just another thing to add to his continuing list of misdemeanours. Ky Burbon writes "No, the copyright has expired on Beatrix Potter, so there's no legal issues." Yes Ky, but moral issues galore! Especially to charge €299.00 for work he's created by using a lightbox. Any inkling of doubt I might have harboured on Michael being someone worthy of my time completely disappeared upon seeing him on the CD Hallowen vlog, where he dressed as a dead WW1 British soldier. To me, that's the greatest disrespect - to treat honoured war dead as a zombiefied joke. It remains incomprehensible to me that he should, especially living in France, treat their hallowed memory with such mockery and contempt. For shame Michael, for shame.
Yes, well…Billy was AWOL from the military for years before he was caught, arrested, charged, and convicted of desertion. So, I don’t think there’s much respect for the military between the Petherick boys.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
When he could even issue a Patron vlog when being paid to do so I was done with him. He just kept telling on himself too. I didn’t finish this, I didn’t follow up with that…. I think his mom is going to ship his orders and if he could just draw something once a week he’d probably make money. He wouldn’t even have to do anything else. Just draw one drawing a week. What he’s done thus far is pathetic. I’m an amateur and I could do better than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.