The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is some shiny jewellery which she is oohing & aahing over like a greedy kid in a sweetshop at around 17'04" says it is from Linda - but maybe the posting is that Jarvis queen of style didn't realise that it was Swarovski...?This looks similar to what Natti gets her greedy mitts on amongst other tings.
1648125905105.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I agree..meanwhile back on topic! I wonder if Fanny's new found giddiness following her visit to the bank was actually because she was visiting her accountant.Tartlets have been turning up the heat - but she's not going to let anyone know that we've got that control over her. Because she is the control freak. Or, if she was visiting the bank was she asking them for help to back up a tale as to why she's behind with her accounting? But she's not in this business venture on her own, Ollie is linked with both the farmhouse & their future plans. He's been in business so will know people who know people & he's not going to let her go down so she could be getting help. The new laptop & the accounting software making it look like she's trying. We know it's all a big old bluff but I reckon she's played a blinder and she knows it - everything on the up, the plans waiting approval this month according to the vlog she did with the architect. Filming coming up so she'll have some titbit teasers to give her patrons. Is she going to get away with it?
I have this mental image of La Jarvis as Scrooge McDuck swan diving into her mountains of gold, doing the back stroke while braying that horrid laugh of hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips, have limited tastebuds.
Their diet consist of:
taco Tuesday, fajitas, beige stir fry, all you can eat buffets, anything from a boulangerie, and chocolate.

This 👇 is very telling...

Types of help and learning opportunities
Language practice
Gardening
DIY and building projects
Animal Care
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
General Maintenance

Accommodation
Share our family space generally and be part of the daily life. Join us for our meals (if desired), we will provide food (on our regular family budget).
We are not vegetarian or vegan, and generally avoid seafood, and enjoy lots of croissants and chocolate.
Ahhhhh croissants and chocolate...hmmmmm!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope they build a better pergola in the garden.
That pergola out on her back terrace is the ugliest, most flimsy, and pointless one I've ever seen.

View attachment 1146931

I remember the old hag Isabel throwing a tantrum in like a 4-year old because someone used her f**king dustpan and brush!
What a CHILD!

View attachment 1146932
I know I am in the minority here, but I love Isabelle’s tantrums and can’t wait for her to come back to the Shitoo and terrorize its occupants. Lets face it. The Shitoo and the vlogs have become the Stephanie and Snorty tit show where they frolic about shopping, doing silly useless projects while important projects are ignored and come to at a standstill. Isabelle will have none of that nonsense and will rein holy hell down on Stephanie and everyone else and I will be here cheering her on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
To be fair to Grant he offered to make something for IJ’s wedding as they had no cover for the guests. He used the wood that was about the farmhouse.
Nothing like a bit of old wood knocked up into a cover for your guests on one of the most special days of your life eh? :ROFLMAO: Obviously Brico was shut then or the marquee didn't arrive in time from Amazon :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah yes, the two pagodas, the first one that was erected behind the farmhouse had absolutely no practical purpose, unless Fanny wanted to cover it and use it as a carport. But the one that tickled my fancy was the one in the garden. It's not ornate, the spans are too wide apart to ever create a 'roof' for climbing plants, instead of being placed as a central walkway, its stuck at the side of the garden. Poor Dan called called it a pagoda, well it sure is hell is not a fcuking pergola.
Well, that design was Davy’s as well. He has an aptitude for crucifixion sites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She blatantly uses the HMN and SJ to flog her art then leaves straight away to avoid actually having to do any work like cooking beige food or booming the floor
Good that someone is getting one over on the queen of grift

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Andie has been at the shiteau for a few days because her drawings are all recent, including the sketches of Pavalina & Emily. Oddly, Fanny has made no previous mention of Andie being there and it appears Andie is showing her finished drawings from this visit and she's now leaving. Very strange.
She doesn’t want to get Covid. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I realized it was Thursday and the patron video was dropped yesterday. I couldn't stay away and took a peek to see if the accounts were posted! Of course they were not!

I hope to catch up on tattle next week! Hold the fort my dearest tarlets!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
M & M are unfortunately like a lot of Canadians who have under developed palates. More meat & potatoes types. Minimal seafood sounds like so many I know. Won’t even try something new. I understand if you have an allergy. In our family if you turn your nose up to things like seafood, great more for us. They have extended their palate to curries and tacos so they have some tolerance to spice. Other than that they are CHEAP, BLAND, unsophisticated people. I think somewhat lazy. Why do they need volunteers? Why the hell weren’t they removing the old wallpaper? They aren’t even running a B & B or any business at this point. Volunteers to do work they don’t want to do themselves. I do applaud them for getting their fireplaces professionally cleaned.
As others have pointed out they lack any taste at all. We criticize Fanny but at least her decor has a little more interest just not executed properly. They are pretenders.
They also claim to be well travelled well they certainly haven’t embraced fully tasting what other countries and cultures have to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
M & M are unfortunately like a lot of Canadians who have under developed palates. More meat & potatoes types. Minimal seafood sounds like so many I know. Won’t even try something new. I understand if you have an allergy. In our family if you turn your nose up to things like seafood, great more for us. They have extended their palate to curries and tacos so they have some tolerance to spice. Other than that they are CHEAP, BLAND, unsophisticated people. I think somewhat lazy. Why do they need volunteers? Why the hell weren’t they removing the old wallpaper? They aren’t even running a B & B or any business at this point. Volunteers to do work they don’t want to do themselves. I do applaud them for getting their fireplaces professionally cleaned.
As others have pointed out they lack any taste at all. We criticize Fanny but at least her decor has a little more interest just not executed properly. They are pretenders.
They also claim to be well travelled well they certainly haven’t embraced fully tasting what other countries and cultures have to offer.
I just don't understand why people buy chateaux unless they have a bottomless pit of money.
Just like any normal renovation, the final cost is generally twice as much as the original budget. And with any old buildings, there are always some very nasty surprises.
A run of the mill B&B has more facilities than the M&M place.
I too sense that Sarah and Shrek are rather lazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I forgot to mention that even though they seem that they are integrating in their local milieu by offering their field to the locals to use for events. It would appear that it is transactional as they get it mowed by others.

Reactions: 11
I can't help but be reminded by Philop of this scene from Room With a View (have to admit to watching that movie about 5 times when it came out, cause I was young and believed in romance etc - now I'm just an old divorced cynic) - go to 1.25.

Maybe it was Channel 4's idea to have him come back - you know, so there would be 'work' footage for them.
I have to say, I like your taste in movies😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
David Berry is a bit of a snack!🥰
Give me Sam Hughen any day 😍

They are taking a leaf out of Stephanie’s book and watching other people do the work.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Question.

It seems that Patrons can be blocked and Patreon can do nothing against this.

When Patrons are blocked, is their money blocked too or is it still paid every month ? :unsure::oops:
YES! I just checked my account… and indeed it has been each month post block.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.