Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gibbson

Looking at the overall picture, we have become invested in certain relationships as a comparison/foil against the main Shittoo ones.
Now, if I were a cynical person I would be thinking how Tattlers could be played.
I would keep certain things in the edited vlogs- to induce speculation, thus ensuring that the focus would be off the main channel. I would play the long game- roughly 6 months. I would then think I have peaked interest far enough to ensure that the gardener would then have to come clean. My concern would be obvious. I would then look to counteract that favourability of a growing vlog under my nose (using my Chateau) was effectively crippled. I would be looking at playing Devil's advocate, an ear here or there etc. How to promote my own relationship whilst another crumbles. Cards have been played, hands have been dealt and this ensures real Philip versus Tripod Philip have been effectively dealt with- all whilst keeping hands clean. In the meantime, I get another live in handy man and a camera man that doesn't snort and has effectively bought his own equipment (no pun intended) to the Shittoo.
As Channel 4 announced that her relationship was a goer to all an sundry, then she had to do a so called damage limitation vlog. Similar pattern here. Dropped hints on vlogs, not edited out anything that could be misleading and Dan himself left things in his Vlogs which could also be misinterpreted. He has been branded and hog tied.
It also ensures that her fan base continues to adore and continues to be invested in the Lalande rescue centre.
Sadly she cannot contain other vloggers. Selmar got his manly pride up and his dander began to show. Maybe he had one to many dodgy smokes or cans of strong lager. Tatty decided to be opportunistic and posted a sycophantic public message. (Discretion and private messaging is always the way forward) still Annalise didn't help by posting a pinned post. Personally she would have been better keeping her side private and let it all die down.
Bad move on Dan's part. Those of us with older children and social media, would know they would cringe and call us out if public displays and private lives were on show. Yes, it's on the Internet forever and Tattled about on here. Way to go Dan!
Next we will see FRK, crying and sobbing whilst whipping up some dead wreets, for Annalise. Her suck story follow up will be a huge draw as she poses questions regarding single parent hood and how to manage in the back end of beyond when your private life I all over the Internet.
So I think it's best not to be invested in the vlogs. Whilst I could relate to his vlog with the hard work I saw of a man working to sustain his family, and build a better life. I would honestly say the place is not about life, laughter and love. It's about freezing your backside off working for public entertainment at your own personal life expense and that of those around you.
I never advocated putting children front and centre on vlogs, they have no control over the narrative on there and we all know now that they will be used to promote the image of caring fatherhood. A vlog paints a thousand pictures or in this case a thousand words per thread. Be very careful!
On a side note (considering you don't read on here) that vlog editing was truly awful Dan. Side to front switching and fading out didn't do you any favours juxtaposed against the message you were delivering. The course was clearly a waste of your money, which maybe better invested in providing nursery care for your youngest then you're not dragging him onto a building site. It doesn't scream father of the year to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I am very pleased that Selmar finally outed Natalia Oliveto too.
In my humble opinion that is indeed the more important news of tonight, yet it will take more time to truly establish itself as the ticking time bomb it has always been. Another KABOOM on it's way? I think so.

• Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Please give money to our young divorcees. It’s so sad. They need more things and money. Poor them. 😢

Again, I won't go into any details, but cannot stress enough how disgusted I am with the lies this woman tells. Support? My ass gets more support from plain air, you attention seeking grouse.

• Heart
  • Sick

lyna

VIP Member
Disgusting!!!
What is with this woman???
Her ego knows no bounds!!!
It's more than enough that she says her vlogs are soothing for people who want to escape from news from the Ukraine <--- that is just such a huge WTAF... These people need her vlogs to have a break from what's going on in the Ukraine. These whackadoos who live in Armpit, fill in the state, province, region, wherever, need a break from what's going on in the Ukraine... And she is the solution... :cautious: Exactly what break do they need? And how is she a solution? If I know my peops they'd never heard of the Ukraine until yesterday...

And now she says her patrons should hear from her about this couple breaking up? Why? Why do her patrons need to hear her talk about this couple's private life?
She should have stopped at, "Obviously this is not my business..."
She sounds guilty about something.
The more you say the less you prove.
Hope chateau shenanigans aren't the root of the problem nor exacerbated the problem... I cringe to think how anyone would think moving into that place would help a couple in distress...

What is with all the jerking about and wild gesticulating??? I am with the guy who commented about her taking it down a notch; she gives me anxiety too!!! Why is she looking so happy, nervous, frenetic... What did she do? What is she up to?

• Angry
  • Sick

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Kathy's comments and Steph's answer :

PS : Can someone remember who is Kathy ? Was she a volunteer or a paying guest at Lalande ??

Kathy's Flog in France.
6 hours ago
I understand you are preparing to accept a refugee from Ukraine. I find this news deeply disturbing. This is an incredibly serious undertaking and not something to be used to raise your profile. Life at the chateau seems so frivolous and superficial. Who will provide support for this person. Will they be filmed randomly? How will you ensure their well-being if you're off on your "travels" again? They're going to need a "grown up" to make sure their psychological/physical needs are met.....I don't see any grown ups at the chateau.
Show less

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
What a horrible thing to say. I find it disturbing that you are encouraging people not to accept refugees. You are infantilising a grown woman who has asked to come to Lalande in her time of need. My doors are open to her. No one at Lalande is forced to be filmed, and I always respect their decision. Please think twice before telling people not to accept refugees unless they have professional physical and psychological carers in their home. People need help and housing and they need it now. Welcoming kindness is what’s urgently needed.
Read more

Kathy's Flog in France.
3 hours ago
@The Chateau Diaries It was a truthful thing to say. You added professional, I said grown up. I didn't tell "people" not to, I said I find it disturbing that you're considering it.

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
You asked us to reconsider doing so. Whilst the chateau may be filled with a lot of playfulness and laughter, we are all adults (however young at heart). As is the woman coming to join us. I presume that your comment comes from a place of concern about the safety of refugees. We are a place of safety and as such, we have a responsibility to act. The person coming here has specifically asked to be with us and we look forward to welcoming her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
From tonight's patron chat - something I didn't expect from Fanny.....Chateau Lalaland Refugee Centre.....

William and Jane Beaver
As a divorced but remarried man, I can certainly empathize. Thanks for sharing. Of course they have my support and prayers. At the risk of changing the subject a bit, I saw where the Perhericks are doing something to deliver support to Ukrainaian refugees. Any plans to offer for a Ukrainanian family to stay a short time at LaLande while they decide what to do next? Just curious. This situation there is threatening all of Europe.

9h

Stephanie Jarvis
Yes, of course. As well as donating the February revenue from Chateau Unwrapped! to a charity working in Ukraine, we have arranged for someone fleeing Ukraine to come to Lalande shortly. Hopefully we will be able to help more people in this way.

9h
Debbie Rudolph
Just curious, have you arranged for someone from the Ukraine to come and stay with you?

8h
Stephanie Jarvis
Yes, Debbie, we have. Her travel arrangements haven’t been finalized yet, but hopefully she will be able to arrive soon.

8h
Claudette Primeau
That is wonderful Stephanie. Canada is welcoming many refugees either on a temporary measure or permanent. ❤
Probably a former "volunteer" coming to work away. Definitely someone she already knows. So completely ignorant to talk about travel arrangements not being finalized yet, she really has no clue what fleeing means and probably thinks it's the same as booking a plane ticket. Oh well, she even f**ks that up too, as we all know.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Trengilly

VIP Member
I’m willing to concede - but I just don’t see Dan and Cat as an option. Cat is well educated and very witty, I don’t see her dipping her toe in the lake (puddle) of Daniel Preston. I think Cat views Dan as co-conspirator who sees through the BS of Stephanie Jarvis & co. Sadly, I think Dan got wrapped up in it all with the pea coats and raybans… all very odd. His ego has tripped him up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Mummie

Another Twat I am going to unsubscribe from. Dan's vlogs were lovely and short and entertaining, a real treat from the world of horrors we are living in. I did take satisfaction that there was this hardworking english lad making something of himself in France and had a real wife and real children and they were on their way to have renovated a cottage and outbuildings and had a job at a chateau where he was the gardener, joiner, cook and all round master of none. Now he tells me that it was all a lie..... fake, made up, it was all a front. He is just another hedonist of the doolally club of LaLaLand. Sheesh!

• Heart
  • Sad

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Watching Dan's vlog.

So Dan has been staying at Chateau de Lalande for 6 months now ? Have I understood correctly ? WOW. That fact brings a new light on a lot of things that we saw in their vlogs.

• Heart
  • Wow

Iolair

VIP Member
FFS what a bitch she didn't have to say anything. Was gloating in it I think. She looked so smug too.
Not just smug - delighted. Happy, bouncy and utterly delighted. She's thrilled! It's completely unnecessary for her to comment on someone else's relationship, especially when it involves an employee. So unprofessional. She displayed no gravitas, no empathy and no decorum. It's as though she's acting the part of the mean cool girl at high-school with delicious gossip to whisper in your ear in the hopes that this salacious little tidbit is spread far and wide. It's contemptible. Perhaps patrons and subscribers will now flood Annalise and the boys with gifts. Gods know they probably deserve some after their personal private business has been dragged through the wringer and put on display to the world.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Why? Why the need to make a special video so viewers can hear about this from her? She admitted this is none of her business early in the same video. Milking everyone else's drama for profit. (And maybe to make viewers think there is no discord between her and Annalise which, by the looks of her roots, is very doubtful). Despicable.

View attachment 1107483
Why didn’t SJ make a Patreon “support” video when her ex fake boyfriend Michael released his “coming out” crying vlog? Or when Michael called out Angel Strawbridge for stealing his wallpaper design? You’re right…She’s only made this Dan and Annalise support video because she knows she can milk this drama for her own benefit. Disgusting bitch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Linus

VIP Member
Damn, Annalise was the only kind, loving, attractive woman of them all. Best wishes for her and the adorable little ones in everything they do 💜

Birds of a feather indeed flock together. Dan is showing his true colors. I used to be in the Dan-fan camp, stopped some months ago, but refrained from voicing my observations to avoid getting lynched by tattlers.

Lalande is truly a rotten, rotten place.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Kathy's comments and Steph's answer :

PS : Can someone remember who is Kathy ? Was she a volunteer or a paying guest at Lalande ??

Kathy's Flog in France.
6 hours ago
I understand you are preparing to accept a refugee from Ukraine. I find this news deeply disturbing. This is an incredibly serious undertaking and not something to be used to raise your profile. Life at the chateau seems so frivolous and superficial. Who will provide support for this person. Will they be filmed randomly? How will you ensure their well-being if you're off on your "travels" again? They're going to need a "grown up" to make sure their psychological/physical needs are met.....I don't see any grown ups at the chateau.
Show less

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
What a horrible thing to say. I find it disturbing that you are encouraging people not to accept refugees. You are infantilising a grown woman who has asked to come to Lalande in her time of need. My doors are open to her. No one at Lalande is forced to be filmed, and I always respect their decision. Please think twice before telling people not to accept refugees unless they have professional physical and psychological carers in their home. People need help and housing and they need it now. Welcoming kindness is what’s urgently needed.
Read more

Kathy's Flog in France.
3 hours ago
@The Chateau Diaries It was a truthful thing to say. You added professional, I said grown up. I didn't tell "people" not to, I said I find it disturbing that you're considering it.

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
You asked us to reconsider doing so. Whilst the chateau may be filled with a lot of playfulness and laughter, we are all adults (however young at heart). As is the woman coming to join us. I presume that your comment comes from a place of concern about the safety of refugees. We are a place of safety and as such, we have a responsibility to act. The person coming here has specifically asked to be with us and we look forward to welcoming her.
That's not a refugee then, it's a house guest. Still trying to lift up her profile by pretending to do charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

oooLaLande

VIP Member
Meanwhile the princess witch comes off to her fans as kind, considerate and supportive of the young family.
That woman has and shows not one bit of genuine kindness... everything is about her and for her benefit... :mad:
I just came out of my radio silence to give the new thread title. I was going back and fort between a witty and rhythmic title, or one that is boring but tells exactly what needs to be said... and at the end, practical won...

@MojoDublin my title for thread 123 is:

Natalia Oliveto bullies Selmar, Stephanie Jarvis hides the accounts, business as usual at LL…

....Back to silence :m

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Disgusting!!!
What is with this woman???
Her ego knows no bounds!!!
It's more than enough that she says her vlogs are soothing for people who want to escape from news from the Ukraine <--- that is just such a huge WTAF... These people need her vlogs to have a break from what's going on in the Ukraine. These whackadoos who live in Armpit, fill in the state, province, region, wherever, need a break from what's going on in the Ukraine... And she is the solution... :cautious: Exactly what break do they need? And how is she a solution? If I know my peops they'd never heard of the Ukraine until yesterday...

And now she says her patrons should hear from her about this couple breaking up? Why? Why do her patrons need to hear her talk about this couple's private life?
She should have stopped at, "Obviously this is not my business..."
She sounds guilty about something.
The more you say the less you prove.
Hope chateau shenanigans aren't the root of the problem nor exacerbated the problem... I cringe to think how anyone would think moving into that place would help a couple in distress...

What is with all the jerking about and wild gesticulating??? I am with the guy who commented about her taking it down a notch; she gives me anxiety too!!! Why is she looking so happy, nervous, frenetic... What did she do? What is she up to?
The tone of this video should have been a much more sombre . A simple statement that they had separated, wishing love & support to Dan, Annalise and the boys and asking people to watch Dan's video would have sufficed. Frantic Fanny was giddy like a silly school girl and acted bat-shit crazy. There were so many obvious film cuts which made Fanny look nervous & guilty about something, and no doubt we'll find out soon enough what part Stephanie Jarvis had to play in all of this.

• Angry
  • Sick

Jules100

VIP Member
Ok, let’s not let Stephanie Jarvis bury the story she doesn’t want us to talk about!

New thread 🧵 title suggestion:
-“Natti bullied Selmar & Tatti,
chased them away when things got nasty!”

Kind of rhymes and it will live on the internet forever, suck it Stephanie Jarvis!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Boohoo67

He doesn’t have to vlog any of it. His channel was kind of interesting when it was his own sarcastic sardonic side of things. Now what is there except to promote Stephucky Jarvis even more. Now we know why Madame Pompidoodoo’s roots are so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 47