The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's AWFUL. But ... she just put the focus back on her ignorant and rude and selfish self .... Stephanie Jarvis will use anyone and anything to get attention.
And of course another reason or scandal or things to make my patreon diverted and postponed for a hundred times of the account reports

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ladies & Gentleman:
Since the Channel 4 outing was just brought up again - I have to say this about that:
Let’s note that the “outing” of Stephanie & PhiPhi was overt retribution on the part of the Channel 4 production team on location. Having worked life long in this particular industry, knowing how tight a crew operates - Stephanie & PhiPhi made no secret of their relationship, and she never once said to the crew “keep us a secret” as they pawed each other off camera. Can you imagine being on set with these two? Their outing was payback, or an “enough already”. Notice Stephanie didn’t put up enough of a stink, tantrum to the Channel 4 crew - how could she, and dare cut the umbilical cord to fame? So, trust me on this, in the recording booth, the voice over talent sat down, read from a script - and payback happened. The con was conned. Channel 4 knew full well, full damn well they were digging her. . . .
Dan is duplicitous. He is going to get so burned. As someone said, all eggs in one basket now. Ironically Annalise WILL SURVIVE THIS, Dan will NOT.
Stephanie is a f-in mess. Well, we all know that. Her brand is dead, 6 feet under, and there is no bell attached to her finger that sticks up out of the grave for her to ring. Yes, she is already buried alive. She’s picked the wrong time to start a travel channel. She’s dumped all the somewhat beloved characters from the gently spoken Selmar (albeit spacey - he did have his endearing moments).
Marie - you could read on her face that she was done and then done. There was a scene out at the gate where Stephanie nipped at her over the large wreath then quickly back peddled and laughed. A slow dissolution - but Marie was gaining ego, played Stephanie and also stood up to her. Marie is a bit of a stubborn, listless mess - but she too had reached the end of her, shall we say, flower stem.
Ian - note the scene in town at Christmas when Stephanie in her little red riding hood cape and reindeer ear muffs - bought a sausage sandwich - notice Ian‘s wife nearby - not a hail fellow darling Stephanie look out of her face, or for that matter Ian’s. He went off for holiday, his wife and adult children got a hold of him and said “get out”. Ian would also grimace on her arrival with the pink phone, then babble a bit for her. He was so done.

So, all these bridges burnt. . . . .

I would like to ask what is the WELCOME TO THE FAMILY statement to Nutti?!
What the hell does that mean?
Is she engaged to cuz?

Lastly - although Dan’s video today is a clear “I’ve been play acting for 6 months, but never mind, here’s the truth”. . . . . .LET US ALL NOT FORGET - we can allow ourselves this small diversion for a few moments.

WHERE IS THE ACCOUNTANT?
HOW HAS THE MONEY BEEN SPENT?

And now, we’re going to hear about the kitchen?

Just when you think things can’t get worse, they do. Roll out the fog machines.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
So Dan was there for the Brussels sprouts and pasta meal.

Looks like Annalise is stuck with the 'for now' IKEA sofas etc for the foreseeable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Why? Why the need to make a special video so viewers can hear about this from her? She admitted this is none of her business early in the same video. Milking everyone else's drama for profit. (And maybe to make viewers think there is no discord between her and Annalise which, by the looks of her roots, is very doubtful). Despicable.

she.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Please give money to our young divorcees. It’s so sad. They need more things and money. Poor them. 😢

Stephanie Jarvis right now not wanting to miss out on the drama of Dan and Annelise’s separation, but definitely wanting to deflect from Natalia Oliveto being a devious bully to Selmar.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Stephanie Jarvis does another boring vlog ... shared in this fashion so you don't need to see her mug and it is linked so you don't see ads ....

Many thanks!
What a lot of time the two of them waste when there are so many other much more important things they could do with their time!

Reactions: 15
You are correct, I'll repost a visual reminder

View attachment 1107395
I very much doubt that Dan made his announcement as a distraction from Selmar’s outing of Natty. Selmar was never going to be able to stay at LeLande forever living in his camper van or be given his own apartment. His skillset is limited and he works at his own pace and on projects he preferred rather than what needed to be done. No doubt Natty was frustrated with him and they butted heads. His plan to bring Tatty with her mountain of luggage/trunks into the already tense situation was obviously the final straw and there was no turning back. They need to stop whining, find work and get their heads out of the clouds. I have zero sympathy for these two.

Reactions: 15
Stephanie Jarvis right now not wanting to miss out on the drama of Dan and Annelise’s separation, but definitely wanting to deflect from Natalia Oliveto being a devious bully to Selmar.
She really is despicable; she has to get in on the act so people will praise her. She is immoral and she thinks she is the opposite - a real charlatan.

Reactions: 36
And of course another reason or scandal or things to make my patreon diverted and postponed for a hundred times of the account reports
For heavens sake, here the accounts, hope you are happy now:
Income:
12x 30000€ patreon
12x 6000€ you tube
12x 10000€ London flat
12x 5000€ allowance Mummy
12€ 3000€ trustfund beloved Daddy
6x 2000€ B&B LaLande

Spending:
Salary 0€
Heating 0€
Toyboy 10€ for dishes emaus
Flights 1000 frequent flyer miles
Car paid by Nick
Fuel car paid by Phil
River cruises paid by Gerry
Food send by fans
Taxes in France: not applicable, since registered on London
Taxes in UK: not applicable since registered in France

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think Nutty is very jealous of Stephanfraudie and wants to be her. Nutty thinks she is Stephanfraudie in her mind. She shouldn’t have to cook, plug the phone in, deal with B and B guests, nor refrigerate perishable presents and gifts. She wanted Phi Phi to make her a dress just like the one Phi Phi claimed he was was going to sew for Stephanfraudie.

Nutty has taken advantage of Stephanfraudies laziness to worm her way into knowledge of all the facets of LaLande., gifts, B and B income, alcohol consumption, secrets, etc.

She managed to worm her way into Cuz. She thinks of herself as the backup 50% chatelaine of the dump. She is jealous of any other employees/volunteers, esp. Phi Phi and in the past Selmar and Marie, who might reduce the amount that Stephanfraudie relies on her.

Nutty wants to get rid of the competition. She also twisted herself into a pretzel over Christmas trying to suck up to Anne Marie’s parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Since my mind is mush I just wanted to say a couple of things before it goes poof in my brain. Firstly I think maybe Nicky & Josie may have helped with FRK with deprogramming in regards to SJ. Remember they both spent time there. It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall hearing their conversations.
Maybe this mind blowing news explains Kristy’s absence on camera.
So did SJ say to Dan remember to tell people how kind I was 🤢
Natalia a cockroach!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.