The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those of us who are here still care about it obviously. Sure, best case scenario would be a public outing. Not sure that will ever happen. Speaking personally, I hate the fact that anyone profits off the back of others, or takes advantage of their kindness or naivety to scam them. I ended up here because I googled Stephanie Jarvis scam. If tattlers discussions can lead to others coming here and getting a heads up that's great. She's not going to disappear anytime soon folks. In the meantime, we have somewhere to vent with like-minded people until we don't want to anymore. Most of us care about what's happening on the world front and also have situations in our own lives to contend with. The world keeps turning.
My intention is to make sure the truth is out here on the internet for everybody to read, if and when they want to. I can't keep people away from her if they want to be in her entourage, but I can make sure there's enough information around to help them find an exit when they need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe the actual nail in the relationship happened upon his return. Like someone mentioned (my brain is mush at the moment can’t remember who) that Dan mused about coming back to Venice with Annalise & the kids. Why say things like that, why the pretence. Truly manipulative if the guise was kept purely for monetary reasons.
Family off limits but not Dan. I don’t believe he gets a pass, his behaviour was documented, he is not lily white.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
🤪

Karen Cummins

1 minute ago
It's very strange I was able to watch it's showing no views and am unable to like?! And now that it's over it's not showing on the channel?! All very odd

Debbie Rudolph
8 minutes ago
What video? I don't see one.

Jenny Willow
15 minutes ago
@Chateau Diaries The vlog is playing now but not a premier and no proper title.

Anna-Lena Reim
24 minutes ago
No Audio on the Video

1646599734594.png

Neil Hartley
6 minutes ago
Thanks for the update, Stephanie. I'm in the UK this week, so I guess I could stay up a bit later. Nice outfit for some kitchen work. We can't see the heels, but will assume...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wow! :eek:
Even though YENTAS somehow sort of smelled that something was not right between Dan and Annalise long before, today's confirmation was truly heartbreaking. Every split is painful. I do feel bad for Annalise whose partner got intoxicated with his own YouTube success and poisoned by the even more potent Lalande venom.

View attachment 1107237
Stephfending here: She probably didn't know that Dan moved in, him thinking she won't notice if there is one more person in the chateau

• Haha
Reactions: 15
....hmmm....I suspect dan the man has sampled a few of those easy Lalande chickies...and now thinks of himself...as one hot...bad ass mofo...a regular stud...if you will. ....delusional...of course...

....annalisse...great fresh face...lovely eyes and hair...take some time for yourself...and get your body tight...and you will soon be a hot ticket...in mucho demand...in no time at all...😎
I find both these comments incredibly horrible! Dear god, they split up, it does not automatically mean he was shagging his way round the tit show! And as for Annalise, she is beautiful, and to suggest she needs to 'tighten up her body' to get another fella (which is effectively what you are saying) is revolting! She already is a 'hot ticket' as you so patronizingly put it. Give the girl a break, not all woman feel the immediate need to dash out and get a man, or feel they need to change themselves to do so, even when they are ready.
Some of the comments in here after Dans announcement are vile, trollish, thoughtless and hurtful, AND detracting from the real villain in this story, and I dont mean Dan :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I find both these comments incredibly horrible! Dear god, they split up, it does not automatically mean he was shagging his way round the tit show! And as for Annalise, she is beautiful, and to suggest she needs to 'tighten up her body' to get another fella (which is effectively what you are saying) is revolting! She already is a 'hot ticket' as you so patronizingly put it. Give the girl a break, not all woman feel the immediate need to dash out and get a man, or feel they need to change themselves to do so, even when they are ready.
Some of the comments in here after Dans announcement are vile, trollish, thoughtless and hurtful, AND detracting from the real villain in this story, and I dont mean Dan :mad:

??? ...a bit OTT...men will be men...🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
SJ keeps such info like ammo. Saving mystery 'traumatic' hospital visit for a truly rainy day...
I think it was despicable of SJ to raise questions about Dan when she wanted to know if he'd stayed overnight at the chateau. If she knew then that his relationship was on the rocks, it's even worse that she should make a joke about him. If she didn't know, it was still very wrong of her if D and A were still together then as she may have planted questions in A's head as she did with some Tattlers. That woman will do and say anything about other people and their lives on her vlogs with no regard at all for their privacy or feelings. When it comes to herself, it's a different matter, and she had the nerve to suggest she had been wronged by Channel 4 when they exposed her and Philip. She is truly dishonest; self-obsessed, and lacks any empathy for others. Despite this, the stupid fans think she's being kind because she posted a sympathetic-sounding comment and offered accommodation to Dan; she just doesn't want him to leave at the moment as she needs him to help cope with all her disasters. I think she, PJ, and Nati are awful human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
He wanted control of the narrative. If Annaleese cried or said anything that he didn't agree with there would have been a lot of editing. Maybe she wants nothing to do with the vlogs anymore. Who knows. Her best life will be taking care of herself and her boys. Dan isn't going anywhere. I have a spidey sense about this but, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Time will tell.
I hate the fact that he taped his confession in the Shitoo kitchen. He should at least used his "Studio"

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder how Tattlers, who have long standing relationships but who are not legally married feel about your comment? Are you all in relationships with partners who refuse to commit?
You have your opinion and I have mine. Its much harder to walk away from a marriage than a living together relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello again….been away dealing with my life…..

Noticed Dan’s subscriber numbers are falling a bit….38.6 to 38.5 in the last few hours. I am Team Annalise. I know how it feels to make someone else’ dreams happen and then be left behind. The infamous chatelaine reminds me of my ex-sister-in-law who would do anything to destroy while pretending to be a “rose”. Just my opinion.
I also wonder how this Amaury/Nati duo will ever work. She has her claws all over him. And Philip. When will he be cast out?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
yeah hes need to change it to Dan the single life:rolleyes: you would think this was have been pretty obvious to who is ever giving Clara her intel. they obviously do not live in the house 😂
Oh yes, I am sure YOU would think that. I can tell you that literally everybody who is giving me intel, Stephanie Jarvis herself included (sometimes even directly), knew this AND could not wait to share it with me. I'm actually kind of proud not to be like that, thank you very much.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
1. Dan and Annaleis should have announced this together, in their home on their Patron show.
2. Why did Dan just spend 5 months and how much money making a studio
he won’t use?
3. People donated to their family so his children would be warm and safe not so he could have a big camera and somewhere to play drums.
4. His relationship is not my business but he lied to me, a viewer when he said he would be chatelaine but luckily he didn’t have to stay there every night. Lie, you were already there.
5. In Venice he mentioned bringing Annaliese and boys there this summer. She would never want taken to a place where you partied with other women that would be hurtful.
6.Way to put Kirsty in an awkward place by working with you but being Annaleis’s friend.
7. Your home, work, money, friends are all based around LaLande, that’s a lot of eggs in one basket.
8. When the green van dies and sounds like that could be any minute, how will you get kid 1 home from school? Will you fix up the jag?
9. When authorities realize the danger kid 2 is in at your work sites will you finally stop talking to a camera lens and pay attention to him instead?
10: Do you love that Snorty is your boss? Now who will be lubed up and shoved down the holes?
I don’t wish breakups on even an enemy, they are hard. Maybe stay behind the camera for a while, work, finish camera school and be attentive to your boys. Being kind to their mother is the best way to raise boys into men. Diggers and bbq’s do not make a man but fatherhood, an honor.
@Patriciarella well put!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.