The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mhmmmmm… Ryan vanished too for some time. He went to… THE EAST! And he met there A LADY!

It’s over, I got you. Surrender and donate your clothes to the Emmaus.
Not quite as far east as Ryan and I was on here long before Ryan went East. :) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, let’s not let Stephanie Jarvis bury the story she doesn’t want us to talk about!

New thread 🧵 title suggestion:
-“Natti bullied Selmar & Tatti,
chased them away when things got nasty!”

Kind of rhymes and it will live on the internet forever, suck it Stephanie Jarvis!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Annaliese has had two babies in a very short time, her body shape/size is out of bounds IMO
Many many threads ago I suggested the same thing, as I feel body shaming is never ok. Someone on here reported me for policing what tattlers should discuss.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok, let’s not let Stephanie Jarvis bury the story she doesn’t want us to talk about!

New thread 🧵 title suggestion:
-“Natti bullied Selmar & Tatti,
chased them away when things got nasty!”

Kind of rhymes and it will live on the internet forever, suck it Stephanie Jarvis!!!
This is a great idea .... can we make sure and use both their proper names, not nicknames? Makes it more googleable I would think.

We could do the next 3 thread titles about Nati being the bully of la lande, and SJ needs to be included.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Please give money to our young divorcees. It’s so sad. They need more things and money. Poor them. 😢

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Nutty. So Stephanfraudie doesn’t want us discussing Nutty, the accessory to Stephanfraudies many wrongful, deceitful, crappy actions.

Okay. What is your opinion of Nutty and what have you noticed about her actions, etc.?
I am team Nati, what ever she did, it was exactly the right thing since S and T finally left. But could not have been something really ugly since for S and T to feel bullied it must have been something like: " Move your hips, in Arschentina we dance tango with more passion"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Please give money to our young divorcees. It’s so sad. They need more things and money. Poor them. 😢

Wtf, why she need to post tit that other's people private lives? It doesn't have anything to do with her patreon in the first place.
Oh i forgot, the spotlight has to be always directed to her. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is why I very hate narcissist and a megalomaniac. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
A friend of mine has 4 kids and was not married to their father. For the first kid he went and acknowledged it officially, with the other three they didn't bother anymore, also kind of forgot about it.
Tragically he died leaving her with a 6,5, 3 year old and and a newborn. She doesn't get any pension, the oldest one got orphan support immidiatly, for the other 3 she had to do paternity tests to prove it which took months and she had to pay for them. Back then those were quite expensive and she had to borrow money to do it. Her in-laws suddenly started to have a problem with her and didn't acknowledge her any more, so since they stupidly had the car and lots of insurances via her in-laws company they even took her car away. She could not even have a say in the funeral. The kids were officially the heirs, so she had to pay lot of money for lawyers to sort things out how to get the (little) money which left on some accounts. It was an ugly mess. She was of course devasted and not in the condition to deal with things like that . So unless you have millions from your families yeast company go and marry (if there are kids) or at least make a proper testament and make it now because no, there's not still enough time to do it later.
@Reader's digest, that is truly heartbreaking.
Please, if you are unmarried, have children or own any joint property with your partner, ALWAYS make a Will, it's a no brainer, no matter what your age.
Plus, also ensure that any insurance policies or Pensions are signed over to your partner as the benefactor - however, if the relationship ends, these factors can obviously be amended.
And I do know that different countries have different laws too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wtf, why she need to post tit that other's people private lives? Oh i forgot, the spotlight has to be always directed to her. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
She's AWFUL. But ... she just put the focus back on her ignorant and rude and selfish self .... Stephanie Jarvis will use anyone and anything to get attention.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Stephanie Jarvis: "I couldn't say anything before Dan said something."
Also Stephanie Jarvis: "Matt is getting a divorce."

Stephanie Jarvis: "Partying in Venice is so marvelous and paaarfect."
Also Stephanie Jarvis: "Ukraine? I went to Oxford for English, not Geography. What's happening in Ukraine?"

o_Oo_Oo_O

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
She needs to be asked by her Patrons that know and in her YT comments about why she hasn't addressed the Nati bullying Selmar & Tatyanna ... as she seems to like to address everything else publicly ...

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.