The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not like that a couple of former short time and anti-Dan tattlers didn’t post some remarks about that.
Makes me wonder if actually one of them was a lala person handing out some inside information
You don't need an insider just watch the vloggs. How he interacted with her. Watch his bday video for example, one can clearly see that A was not into it, it was just for content. And the way he talks about the kids I can imagine her moving back to UK soon.
Why would she stay in France without family and friends and any support? Only reason would be to have the dad near the kids. But since he talks about them the same way like with her I can see her going back rather soon. I believe the house in France was more his dream than hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s not like that a couple of former short time and anti-Dan tattlers didn’t post some remarks about that.
Makes me wonder if actually one of them was a lala person handing out some inside information
Without going into any details, I can asure you it actually was. We all know where the order came from, I don't even have to suggest. Dan however still lives in denial, even now. Sad, isn't it?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Selmar & Tatyana
CHÂTEAU UPDATE | Kickstarter, Events & Going Back To Lalande
Feb 4, 2022
...the comments continue....

jackythec

22 hours ago
Selma and Tatiana don’t go back to le lande. You will be exploited. You will be cast off when you are of no use. Good luck in whatever you decide to do

Selmar & Tatyana
22 hours ago (edited)
We going to another Chateau. I only go to la Lande to get my tools. I am still living there. But it is not possible to go back to la Lande after wath happened to me and Tatyana. Natalja made it impossible for me us. I feel terrible about it. This was not the way I wanted to leave la Lande.

Françoise Moulin
4 hours ago
@Selmar & Tatyana Well, if there were witnesses I don't understand why Steph didn't say a word? Because Natalia is involved with her cousin. They seem to rule the place now on. There will be no B&B. Only cuz and Natalia in the Château like this summer. The place will be a construction site without the grand salon and without anyone to cook.

Selmar & Tatyana
4 hours ago
@Françoise Moulin Stephanie did. Natalja got a warming. But that does not take away. The pain and Hurt wat she did to me and Tatyana.

Françoise Moulin
4 hours ago
@Selmar & Tatyana Selmar, stupid question: Did Amaury and Natalia were already a couple? Because as you know her favorite on the list is her cousin. The Chateau remains a family business and Natalia is part of the family now.

AquablueSamaroo
3 hours ago
@Selmar & Tatyana please listen & think more on this. Natti is hired to do Stephanie’s bidding good and bad. Natti’s job is to be the “bad cop”, the work that is not easy, while Stephanie puts on the “good cop” persona no matter what and hides & sits back and relaxes all cosy without ever having to be frank and truthful. Natti would not be doing anything that she was not instructed to do by her boss Stephanie herself or she would be out of a job. Period. Natti is the hired puppet to carry out all of Stephanie’s difficult jobs. A “warning” was just a way of Stephanie playing “good cop”. She moved her cousin to Lalande, the writing was on the wall then. Please gather up your tools and possessions ( Ruby ) and forget about this plague of people and place ( Dan & Annalise have split, not surprised that the Lalande connection has caused this ). Go live your life happily and move on !
Show less

Françoise Moulin
2 hours ago
@AquablueSamaroo I wouldn't blame the Chateau de La Lande for the break up of Dan & Annalise, neither any woman or partner. Since Amaury's arrival everything change. He's going to be the center of the attention with his cousin. They are both beautiful and Channel 4 is their cash cow.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I applaud @Clara for keeping this news to herself. She did exactly the right thing in keeping quiet and allowing Dan to announce this in his own time. No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors and none of us know what has contributed to this sad news. It takes two to make and to break a relationship, so it is foolish of us to speculate. It won't necessarily be one-sided although I fully understand why Annalise may not want to speak on camera. I hope that we can all leave them to sort through this for the sake of their boys. Spiteful speculation about Cat by people trying to pass themselves off as being supportive of Annalise is both cruel and unnecessary.
I have to say that there really are a couple of poisonous fairly new Tattlers who are emerging here, as other have already said. One in particular has been on my radar since they joined a short while ago, who has really crawled out of the proverbial woodpile! One to watch, I say. 🐍
I hope that Dan and Annalise can move forward now and that Dan will be able to find somewhere away from HMN. I can see why he would avail himself of the opportunity to stay close to his boys at this time. I still think that he is decent bloke who will do his best, not only for the boys but also for Annalise. I wonder if Annalise will be moving into her mum's home when it is completed?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
A rather cynical take on the matter, but in this case it really does make the most sense. Dan is the main bread winner and Annalise was the full time care giver since they were born. Dan being the primary caregiver wouldn’t be practical since he makes more money. They seem to have worked it out, so good for them!
Why would an amateur gardener earn more than a trained hairdresser?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
To be fair, they are still a family even if they aren’t living full time under the same roof. I don’t see either of them being frauds by not airing their marriage issues in public. It’s a difficult situation, but it doesn’t change the fact that they have two young boys to raise together and the bills still need to get paid.
They should not be paid by money grifted through a false game of smoke and mirrors, pretending to be this happy family. They did that for six months. That was wrong.

Strange Dan's video comes out right when Selmar formally outs Nutty as the bully....
Very good observation. It's called strategy and Stephanie Jarvis has just been given a lesson in it by her new You Tube manager. She's been ordering people around for days, telling them what to say and when. I don't know what to find scarier: that she's so on top of it or that they are actually obeying. The Nuty thing got me by surprise, as the original plan was to stick that on FRK, to keep the "family" clean. Must have been some message FRK left for Stephanie Jarvis' on her pillow when she got home from the extended Venice holiday, all happy that her plan to avoid that reunion had worked. Seriously guys, you can't make her sh*t up nor even pretend it doesn't smell.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Seriously interesting how many newbies are floating up here to witch dan & analise off … 🙄🙄🙄
I'm finally commenting because I have been very unhappy with Dan's content in recent months, have said something about it on patreon and today I was absolutely devastated for Annalise and the boys.
I don't think anyone or any comments will stop Stephanie and her grifting.
You are all correct. She is toxic. What I don't understand is why so many 'intelligent' people are caught up with her. After awhile you would start to feel filthy and have to get out.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Puzzled of Peru

CLara said on 27th Feb to Quebec Queen who asked whether Dan and Annalise were still together.

Please read the room before entering: we have discussed this over and over and Dan-derailing suggesting foul play without any reason is best left to the flying monkeys. Of course they are still together. Check his last vlog if you don't want to take my word for it.
Indeed, I said that and not a word was a lie. They actually are very much together in taking care of their boys. One of the reasons I so aggressively tried to downscale the gossip about them here. It's a tough job, especially with the Jarvis tricks and traits involved, bound to cause serious hurt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Strange Dan's video comes out right when Selmar formally outs Nutty as the bully....
Exactly, spin that image. Time warp dance and toys to the chitoo for the boys. However, they are innocent bystanders

I am not a fan of children being featured in social media. It's fine to decide to participate when they understand until then hell no.

My friends daughter ended up with several high profile campaigns and TV spots. They carefully controlled her appearances and genuinely did the right thing for hrr. Eventually their daughter said no more and retired at 8 and wanted hair dye so people couldn't recognize her.

Another aquantaince has agents for all her children and it's pitiful.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
They should not be paid by money grifted through a false game of smoke and mirrors, pretending to be this happy family. They did that for six months. That was wrong.

Very good observation. It's called strategy and Stephanie Jarvis has just been given a lesson in it by her new You Tube manager. She's been ordering people around for days, telling them what to say and when. I don't know what to find scarier: that she's so on top of it or that they are actually obeying. The Nuty thing got me by surprise, as the original plan was to stick that on FRK, to keep the "family" clean. Must have been some message FRK left for Stephanie Jarvis' on her pillow when she got home from the extended Venice holiday, all happy that her plan to avoid that reunion had worked. Seriously guys, you can't make her sh*t up nor even pretend it doesn't smell.
@Clara Burnett Your insight and accuracy is truly appreciated, and you know I am not a newbie trying to stir the pot. However I do wonder why you were pretty much the only one pointing fingers at FRK, when most tattlers could see that Selmar was referring to Nutti without naming her. I wonder how far the 'original plans' extend...

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I can only Thank the true Tattlers ( 15 :rolleyes: ) whom never got involved in any of the uglyness
It affects all families in all walks of life - known for been their fan...Truly sorry for them & the kids.:devilish:

2 in ONE week ...going radio silence :devilish::devilish:
Well I for one feel gutted for them. I felt he was working hard for his family and I didn't join in with the speculation on here and would challenge it. As someone posted on here, there had been previous snide comments by Stephanie regarding Dan and Kat. Total witch! Especially when Annalise was there sorting hair etc out. Probably why her hair looks as messy as it is now. Dan should have counted his blessings and not put all of his eggs in the Shittoo basket.
He never had it so good in my opinion.
So for their sake I hope they do go forwards and keep civil for the children's sake.
I for one have nothing else to say.
I enjoyed this forum for highlighting the discrepancies and the sheer greed that these channels exhibit. I sincerely hope that Tattle didn't contribute to the pressures on their marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Quebec Queen = Curtis Ryan Woodside. That explains everything.
Whoever it is, remember I talked about the peak in gaslighting going on in my inbox? A lot of it was about this and could clearly only have come from one specific person, trying to throw someone under the bus, again.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

👍If you think FRK learned her lesson and will never been seen at a Lalande again
❤ If you think she is desperate enough to keep on returning to cook for free

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm not sure things are that amicable at this stage or they would have done this video together, at their home and uploaded for their patrons.
Not necessarily. The vlogs have always been Dan’s thing more than Annalise’s and since she has a job and her own life to navigate, I am sure the last thing she feels like doing is sitting down with her ex having a coffee and chat with their patrons about the end of their relationship. They are co-parenting and Dan obviously is splitting his time between their house and the chateau, hence the studio.

Reactions: 10
I‘m not onboard with Cat being the “other” woman scenario. She just doesn’t seem the type to me, but she does seem the type to be a good friend. If I turn out to be wrong, so be it, but I would imagine if the break up was due to an affair, Analise wouldn‘t be so amicable.
And I believe only an affair could A make leave Dan-"her love of her life"

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.