The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought you gave the word away for a moment but is 6 letters

His expertise is filming with his long hair blowing in the breeze

Yes it is like that prat prick Neil Oliver, who does have degrees (but only honorary)
Honorary are 2 a penny. As in, it's not what you know, but who you know. I know first hand as I worked in a University and it was 100% about "friends of friends" or past uni mates who had risen within a diverse sector of all media. Not any one of them in any paricular way special, just some kind of recent media exposure for graduation purposes was always good for student uptake for following year! Although have to admit that the University I worked at, did in fact produce some very successful comedy personalities/performing artists, one of which I have a family connection to. And, before anyone asks, my lips are sealed.

Reactions: 4
Being an enthusiast is by no means the same as being a credited Egyptologist, but I applaud his enthusias, even if I disagree with his claim to a credential he hasn’t earned.

Reactions: 19
But Professor Joyce Tyldesley does that to everyone though. Her "invitations" are in the form of "If you're interested, I run an online course in" blah blah etc etc "here's my card with my email, get in touch and someone will send you the information" but to refer to her as a friend, is super stretching it. At times, her online classes often begin lessons with her saying "Welcome back my friends, in today's lesson we'll begin with a review of" blah blah... so it's easy to see why someone like the pyramidiot would call her "a friend". In all my years as a field archaeologist, including working two seasons in El - Tod near Al Aqsur, and one month in Zagazig in Egypt, I have never ever met an Egyptologist working without a degree, or one who was a student working to obtain a degree. It just doesn't happen. The standards are extremely rigid. I'm not an Egyptologist, but an archaeologist and it still took me four years of jumping through hoops to even set foot on a dig site in Egypt (and I'm bloody good at my job). He claims "Egyptologists don't dig" um, yes they do. That's laughable! To become the "research Egyptologist" the pyramidiot claims to be, one still needs the required qualifications of an undergraduate or graduate degree.

Reactions: 26
OMG! I am married to a snaggle-tooth creature (I love him) who is going through this RIGHT NOW! And the damn teeth ARE the lower two front teeth! And he broke the damn prosthetic tooth, so he can't eat with it--he has to take it out because it just "rests" there. This started last August. The bone graft didn't take, so it had to be REDONE IN JANUARY. omfg. I have a hard time looking at him, missing his two middle lower teeth. I'll tell ya, missing teeth make you look very hilljack. Lord help me. I loved your comment, "I taste dead people"!!!

Reactions: 12
But that's just it... at the end of each vlog, he thanks his patrons for enabling him to carry on with his Egyptology work. This means his patrons are giving him money under false pretences.

I see it as $42,000 Canadian dollars a month- are you quoting British pounds Stephani Jarvis Chateau Diaries Grifter

Reactions: 5
Thank you for your insight. I am impressed by your credentials and knowledge in the field.

Reactions: 11
Don’t know where your info is from

Lost patrons yes

Overall consensus is she’s putting cash in herself
PATRONS
€30,236
PER MONTH

About Stephanie Jarvis
My last read on her patreon says her patreon account is down to 24900 pounds - I hope so - especially after the delayed paneling reveal

Reactions: 6
Would be funny if Mummee had the last laugh cuts Stephanmeme from her will - no beach house in SA, no flat in the South of France and no house in England.

Reactions: 22
But that's just it... at the end of each vlog, he thanks his patrons for enabling him to carry on with his Egyptology work. This means his patrons are giving him money under false pretences.
How many patrons does he actualy have? If it were in the upper thousands, then it might be something to be over stressed or, worried about @Iolair

Reactions: 3
Yes it is very annoying to people who have worked hard, and spent a lot of time & money studying, for others to claim these tiles without actually doing the work to achieve it. Unfortunately it seems only people who work in these fields or similar realise that you need certain qualifications.

He gets away with it because he appears to be a nice enough young man, and is kind to his dog.
Mind you most people look good compared to Fanny.

How did I not know that Gerry is her brother?!!! I've always wondered who he was to her Same mother or father?

Reactions: 3
@Iolair, how many patron does he have to make you accuse him of that fact?
Ok, I get it, he has angered you in his false academic status, BUT, you
Being an enthusiast is by no means the same as being a credited Egyptologist, but I applaud his enthusias, even if I disagree with his claim to a credential he hasn’t earned.
Granted @SadSakCat42, we are all fully aware that he has no professional qualifications. BUT, we are also all aware that he is an out and out, scammer
The bnb guests could also dress up as roman gladiators before entering the blue room: 1. Helmet as a protection against vase falling on their head. 2. Shield to push open the door. Just an idea
I imagine that you are being ilaughably ronical, yes? @Queenie Mvelo

How did I not know that Gerry is her brother?!!! I've always wondered who he was to her Same mother or father?
The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*
Start dateThursday at 7:41 AM Tags The Chateau Diaries Threads

Wiki….. big pink button top of page

Have a look it has all the info you need

That and Stephanie Jarvis con artist has over 200 vlogs on YouTube
….. ya might want to watch them

Reactions: 14
Considering by your tag you (&whom ever else ) are posting 48 hrs straight

24900 Sterling is 30 k euros

That’s down 4 k from last month
@MmojoDublin, have absolutely no idea what your response to me meant?????? But, I currently have sleep issues.

Any psychoanalysts around to give a professional opinion/insight?
Yes I can .
As I have watched a few Dr Phil shows I am now a certified Physiatrist & Psychoanalyst !
Fannys obsession with gay men is because she thinks she is Liza Minnelli and lets face it ..... when a girl wants to go shopping Big Time .... a straight guy does not cut it !
All my hubby wants to do is go to Bunnings and look at boring stuff !

* Bunnings is a hardware store in Australia full of not very interesting things.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.