The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...to all of you clever, intuitive, honest and good hearted tattlers...may all of your wildest dreams come true in 2022...πŸ₯‚πŸ˜˜βœŒ

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe I am not remembering correctly, but didn't Fanny write in the comments a few weeks ago (when questioned about the danger of hosting numerous far-flung Christmas guests during Covid) that everyone at LaLande the uninhabitable farmhouse was already vaxed and boostered? πŸ€”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You know, I’ve been thinking the same thing about PhiPhi of late. If he’s running around doing all of the responsible things that she should be doing, then he is an asset to her because she can sit in her ass more. He does seem to bring a bit of levity to most situations and seems to make level headed choices. I’ll bet the family would be thrilled she has a babysitter and he fulfills her demands rather than them having to do it, so I am sure they are nice to him. He’s neutralizing the crazy. Sad thing is, he’s trading his chance to be normal and have a family with children, and a career. Hope he knows what he’s sacrificing.
It's temporary. I wouldn't say that she is crazy. That's misogynist. Neither, Blanche Dubois character as someone mentioned it previously. That play was written by one of those misogynist gay writers.

Reactions: 2
Having a set of my own like that (given as a gift by my neighbor) I can attest that they are not "comfortable" to lounge around in. But with added cushions, they are not too bad. My set came with a low coffee table that was useless to set drinks on till I had a piece of glass cut for it.
I imagine that cushions are key to this piece of furniture being fit for purpose - the purpose being outdoors in the walled garden to be stumbled upon whilst taking a perambulation under the grapes, a place to retreat in the dappled shade - the cushions will get wet or more likely there will be no cushions, so back to square one .. an uncomfortable perch just because someone was selling it

I'd love to know which brand of fridge/freezer is 'pretty' inside ..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't see the point in spending a great deal of money on outside furniture that is going to be exposed to the elements...my practical head takes over.
Mine does too. I was just looking at outdoor furniture at Costco. I would love to replace mine but I am always shocked at the price. So crazy how much wicker outdoor furniture costs. Add to it that I don't have anywhere to store it in winter. So, I'll stick with my old cast iron for another year. Even outdoor cushions are pricey.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know, I’ve been thinking the same thing about PhiPhi of late. If he’s running around doing all of the responsible things that she should be doing, then he is an asset to her because she can sit in her ass more. He does seem to bring a bit of levity to most situations and seems to make level headed choices. I’ll bet the family would be thrilled she has a babysitter and he fulfills her demands rather than them having to do it, so I am sure they are nice to him. He’s neutralizing the crazy. Sad thing is, he’s trading his chance to be normal and have a family with children, and a career. Hope he knows what he’s sacrificing.
i agree..but i dont see snort having kids of his own...i always thought he was more the companian type of some old rich gay..not that he would appeal to me if i was single...yuk..not in a million years..but i know some desperate old gays who would like to take him on.. ;) fuzzling together with porcelaine and cutlery..looking around how perfect it all would look...I once met a guy on a party..long time ago..not my type..also a mothers child...my mother says this...my mother does that...he invited me to his home...it was full with old porcelaine..vases..antiques..christal chandeliers..pictures framed of Grace Kelly and princess Diana..it was a very small rented house..he wasnt working because he had lotts of issues..his mother paid his expences..I said to him..omg..your 23..and you live in a mausoleum..He was not happy...He said to me..do you realize you live in a mausoleum too..i said yes..but its my families stuff..not from a brocante or a charityshop..and my own appartment is very modern..btw.. he has never been inside my own appartment......i guess you all know why..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
your right...those were the days...these days i feel sad for all those young people..Here in The Netherlands almost no house for sale or rent for them..prices sky high...the expensese of living are also going up every week...and everything is closed where you can have a good time when your young..very sad..
.. it's the same here, we're all being squeezed tight
.. as a child I used to clean the front steps with a donkey stone
.. nowadays, I even take a small cushion on beach hikes 😁 those rocks are hard 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what responsible things has phiphi been doing?
At the beginning when I started to watch her vlog this summer I was very jealous of her. She traveled a lot during COVID, I was envious and happy for her. But she traveled either with her annoying tartan brother or her gay friends. Naughty in Mary Wiik's "success stories" said that she was brave and her advice to women, because she traveled all over the world "alone", was to be brave. That's bull. She traveled with people and with an older woman's friend. I always had problem with Naughty's personality. She wants to show that she is an independent woman but at the same time she has a baby voice and a fake personality. Same with Mary Wiik, she left La la lande to rent a room in England to start a florist business. In one of her vlog she cried and said to the viewers that she is happy that her friends are giving her money to go back to Norway for Christmas. WTF? Her family cannot help her to come back for Christmas? Her business is not making enough money for her to pay for a ticket plane to Norway?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My booster was pfizer and I felt like I was dying! I am triple vacc'd.
Moderna - issues every time !!!
Last one (3)has me wrecked & tired lots of ppl here saying same thing

Not complaining ..
I know we’re lucky πŸ€
😈

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Maybe I am not remembering correctly, but didn't Fanny write in the comments a few weeks ago (when questioned about the danger of hosting numerous far-flung Christmas guests during Covid) that everyone at LaLande the uninhabitable farmhouse was already vaxed and boostered? πŸ€”
This is from CD's 12/16 live chat...

The Chateau Diaries Everyone here is vaccinated and most have had our boosters - mine is tomorrow!

SJ, was scheduled for a booster shot 12/17???
The CD's vlog 12/17 she was cheese shopping with Dan and Marie. On 12/18 she is shopping and eating out with her aunt, uncle and BJJ.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This is from CD's 12/16 live chat...

The Chateau Diaries Everyone here is vaccinated and most have had our boosters - mine is tomorrow!

SJ, was scheduled for a booster shot 12/17???
The CD's vlog 12/17 she was cheese shopping with Dan and Marie. On 12/18 she is shopping and eating out with her aunt, uncle and BJJ.
we inhere know she is a lying witch...i guess her patreons are not so smart..maybe some will hopefully see the light...in 2022..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mine does too. I was just looking at outdoor furniture at Costco. I would love to replace mine but I am always shocked at the price. So crazy how much wicker outdoor furniture costs. Add to it that I don't have anywhere to store it in winter. So, I'll stick with my old cast iron for another year. Even outdoor cushions are pricey.
we use Thai cushions, v cheap and v comfortable, easy to bring in/out, clean & store
but
certainly not everyone's cup of tea when it comes to looks

Reactions: 7
Of all the wishes I could give all the agents and tattlers

This sums it up

Happy new year πŸ₯³ 2022
384BD4EA-DD90-4E0D-AB1E-48BE9321E596.jpeg

😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.