The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I would have noticed Tatty's hair loss if she hadn't mentioned it. It was the weirdest and worst vlog of theirs to date. She popped up in the middle of it and Selmar asked her to say a few words about their project and she just looked down and grumped.
Its car crash viewing - Tatty seemed sulky (wahh, I want a chateau, my chateau, my own chateau...) and lacking in energy. I didnt notice her hair either, but when you make a thing of it, then everyone is looking - I have no doubt that her age is against her regarding her hair, all that weight pulling it down in the same parting and style for so many years is going to have an impact on aged and weakening hair. You can botox your face to hide the ageing process, but it does not stop it happening. she needs at least half of that cut off to take the pressure and weight of it off and give it a chance. As for the rest of the video, I couldnt hear Selmar speaking so turned it up, then when the photos were being put up (who still does that?) the music was so loud it was unbearable. Awful.

Reactions: 17
Stay as safe as you can. Hoping for you to be okay. I have family in Montreal. The numbers there, in Quebec, and here, (Ontario), are shooting up. It is very frightening. Strong possibility that you will be postponed again. Surgeries being cancelled here, as, are there are not enough beds. I will be thinking of you.
Thank you, it's so nice. I don't know what to think anymore? If they want to do the respiratory test, it means that they want to do prevention. But I didn't get my 3rd shot. Right now I feel paaaaarfect, more stomachache because of the stress but I have to go out. I can't stay here forever. I need social interaction.

Reactions: 10
It was the s word that rhymes with jazz. That's the offensive word. It's short for *******, which was used to describe people with a disability.

Note: The word "*******" has been largely erased from popular English usage and is deemed unacceptable to use outside of specific medical contexts, thus reducing stigmatisation of the condition.
Thank you for clarifying. I had no idea ..it’s just a benign word where I’m from.. but I can see the correlation and I will definitely not use that word

Reactions: 6
...to all of you clever, intuitive, honest and good hearted tattlers...may all of your wildest dreams come true in 2022...🥂😘✌
Just out of curiosity, what would your dream be? Mine is to open a jazz/blues bar close to where I live, with a jazz club in the basement. I'd be glammed up in my 30's and 40's dresses and I would greet and take care of everyone. Everyone would be treated like a VIP. Occasionally I would join the bands on stage to sing some jazz standards. (I have a nice but untrained voice). Failing that I would love a second hand bookshop or an antiques /vintage clothing shop. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Its car crash viewing - Tatty seemed sulky (wahh, I want a chateau, my chateau, my own chateau...) and lacking in energy. I didnt notice her hair either, but when you make a thing of it, then everyone is looking - I have no doubt that her age is against her regarding her hair, all that weight pulling it down in the same parting and style for so many years is going to have an impact on aged and weakening hair. You can botox your face to hide the ageing process, but it does not stop it happening. she needs at least half of that cut off to take the pressure and weight of it off and give it a chance. As for the rest of the video, I couldnt hear Selmar speaking so turned it up, then when the photos were being put up (who still does that?) the music was so loud it was unbearable. Awful.
She may have a thyroid issue. That could explain the hair loss and low energy. Of course, I would have low energy too if I had to hang out with Dullmar. Gosh, they only have $517,525 to raise before their January 23 deadline. That's roughly $21,500 per day. You can do it! Just close your eyes and wish upon a star!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Its car crash viewing - T
You are right - car crash viewing is the only phrase for it! S and T do not do themselves any favours with these vlogs which only demonstrate how hopeless they and their project are. As you say, the volume is ridiculous, he is whisepring and then you get an absolute blast of very loud music which is often completely inappropriate as well, His tango salon was a real mis-mash with, some archery in the middle of it for some strange reason! That was also a very odd photo of Selmar, stretched out posing, lying down in front of the altar! If anyone needs to go on a course about making vlogs, it's Selmar. They are excruciating and if anything, are getting worse now. Tatyana does not seem to be at all motivated and she didn't need to mention her hair loss at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
…There's no place like home unless it's a freezing cold chateau... how you're feeling better soon.
New thread 🧵 title name suggestion:
-“There’s no place like home for the holidays, unless it’s a dirty, frozen chateau”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We're not even sure that it works though?
Yes, we do know that the booster vaccine works.

"--a moderate to high vaccine effectiveness of 70 to 75% is seen in the early period after a booster dose."

And there's a thread of its own for vaccine talk on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Approaching my first year anniversary on here, I have chosen for the sake of my blood pressure to block my first tattler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Mamina (SL's name for her grandmother) was a very fierceful woman. Even when she suffered from dementia, SJ and IJ were both scared to death of her. She could decimate and humiliate both women with just one sharp remark.

Same old same old. Boring food, boring party, boring company. Maybe SJ bought some fireworks again? She seems to like that.
there were a lott of fiercefull women in our family...especially most of my fathers unmarried sisters.the whole village was terrified of them...my mothers sister is still lovely..but on my fathers side..awfull creatures..very wealthy..very aware of it..and allways critisizing how you looked or what you did.. ..but in the end when they became old...i pulled the strings.. as head of the family..and my revenge was sweet..my grandmother from my mothers side....who was very loving and sweet..always said...the one who lives the longest always recieves the old stockings..I never critizes my nieces..i love and support them all..i guess they also like me..i have some doubts about one husband ..but i keep those thoughts to myself..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh dear poor Pippy is so out of his depth, I don’t care how many free holidays he’s getting his self-esteem must be plummeting, they have such a destructive relationship
Snorty and his half moon plate? He is ruining his brand by not knowing about life but pretending to know everything. SJ’s brand has been tarnished with this child. 2020 loved the show, 2021 blood pressure went up 2022 the promise of completed projects, clean organized spaces and woodland watch NO just comic relief!!
1896ECAE-4F27-4AA6-8B46-CD8279C013FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 🙏 New Year... I seriously hope 2022 surprises us and is better than the last .

Which will you be choosing for tonight ... Or have chosen ... Informal Evening Gown for me!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.