The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moderna - issues every time !!!
Last one (3)has me wrecked & tired lots of ppl here saying same thing

Not complaining ..
I know we’re lucky 🍀
😈
Yes we are lucky.....so many in poor countries with no access to the vaccine. Sad. What really concerns me though are the anti "vaxers". Carriers?
Hosts to new mutations? It extends the duration of the pandemic.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
1640978603339.png

They have a new flog up. :eek:

Selmar & Tatyana

We show imagery from Selmar’s specialty, Tango Themed Nights. (This includes including tango dances with food and drink – Dîners Dansants, which is a big focus of what we will offer). Here, the extraordinary Het Rosenstock-Huessy Huis is the main focus. Clips from the first dance lesson Selmar gave Tatyana are included.

Tatyana’s Sudden Recent Hair Loss: Wrongly or rightly, we decided to just address the issue here now, to circumvent the comments on something that has really (REALLY) been holding me back and therefore holding us both back. “This is not the place” or “Just address it” both seemed to be valid points.

At the end of the summer I started rapidly losing an extreme amount of hair. Previously I asked Selmar to hold this footage back, but this has obscured work we have been doing for our events. It is true that this has nothing to do with the video, apart from the glaringly obvious visual distraction. As lovely as most people can be, a few can be excessively critical, cruel and merciless or just jump to conclusions.

I made a video (twice) a couple months ago that I planned on putting on my private channel, but I held it back for a variety of reasons… Both Selmar and I want very much to connect with people on a deeper level. So I feel like sacknowledging this has happened to me (along with talking about other sensitive life issues, in the future) will help someone going through hard times.

However, we both have other content related to our projects. And logistically it is difficult to have multiple channels, which is why we have one channel now. We don’t want to upset people or lose their interest with things they don’t want to see. It is difficult to know where, when and how much to share.

For now I just wanted to say: If you are going through an upsetting personal problem – whatever it is– please know you are not alone. (*Also: no, it is not because of my diet, followed in one form or another, since childhood.)

With Love, Tatyana

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 953346

They have a new flog up. :eek:

Selmar & Tatyana

We show imagery from Selmar’s specialty, Tango Themed Nights. (This includes including tango dances with food and drink – Dîners Dansants, which is a big focus of what we will offer). Here, the extraordinary Het Rosenstock-Huessy Huis is the main focus. Clips from the first dance lesson Selmar gave Tatyana are included.

Tatyana’s Sudden Recent Hair Loss: Wrongly or rightly, we decided to just address the issue here now, to circumvent the comments on something that has really (REALLY) been holding me back and therefore holding us both back. “This is not the place” or “Just address it” both seemed to be valid points.

At the end of the summer I started rapidly losing an extreme amount of hair. Previously I asked Selmar to hold this footage back, but this has obscured work we have been doing for our events. It is true that this has nothing to do with the video, apart from the glaringly obvious visual distraction. As lovely as most people can be, a few can be excessively critical, cruel and merciless or just jump to conclusions.

I made a video (twice) a couple months ago that I planned on putting on my private channel, but I held it back for a variety of reasons… Both Selmar and I want very much to connect with people on a deeper level. So I feel like sacknowledging this has happened to me (along with talking about other sensitive life issues, in the future) will help someone going through hard times.

However, we both have other content related to our projects. And logistically it is difficult to have multiple channels, which is why we have one channel now. We don’t want to upset people or lose their interest with things they don’t want to see. It is difficult to know where, when and how much to share.

For now I just wanted to say: If you are going through an upsetting personal problem – whatever it is– please know you are not alone. (*Also: no, it is not because of my diet, followed in one form or another, since childhood.)

With Love, Tatyana
What the flock!!! You gonna fall asleep before the end. Mixing two eras and two different continents. Too bad they don't teach history and geography anymore...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think I would have noticed Tatty's hair loss if she hadn't mentioned it. It was the weirdest and worst vlog of theirs to date. She popped up in the middle of it and Selmar asked her to say a few words about their project and she just looked down and grumped.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
New video from Chateau Love that has some of the Lalande gang in it:

Oh dear poor Pippy is so out of his depth, I don’t care how many free holidays he’s getting his self-esteem must be plummeting, they have such a destructive relationship

Reactions: 6
Just watching Dan's newest ...... how come he can get his hands on several sheets of OSB and Ian can't get enough to finish the small area on the ceiling in the stable area? hmm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
where are you? it is so interesting and confusing how differently different countries and even provinces have such different rules.
Montréal, Québec. I'm very isolated because I'm at risk and I didn't have my 3rd one. I have a respiratory test January 5 at the hospital, they cancelled my test last week. I'm scared.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Montréal, Québec. I'm very isolated because I'm at risk and I didn't have my 3rd one. I have a respiratory test January 5 at the hospital, they cancelled my test last week. I'm scared.
Stay as safe as you can. Hoping for you to be okay. I have family in Montreal. The numbers there, in Quebec, and here, (Ontario), are shooting up. It is very frightening. Strong possibility that you will be postponed again. Surgeries being cancelled here, as, are there are not enough beds. I will be thinking of you.

Reactions: 10
Well we have lockdown pubs ect from … now 8 pm
4 hrs to New Years …Dublin Ireland🇮🇪
Got this … it’s sweet
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.