The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I sign off, I wish all Tattlers a Happy and Healthy 2022. Thank you all for helping me beat the covid blues in 2021 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
♥ Jimmy Carr for the win. ♥ Double entendres, all day, everyday.♥
His grandparents pop up at every opportunity (not literally as that would be scary, given they are dead). Did he not spend time with his parents when growing up? Was he palmed off to the grandparents as was SJ to her grandmothers when it suited the parents? I would think that as with most grandparents they spoiled the grandchildren and let them get away with much more than parents would. Maybe this is where the indulgence stems from. SJ's father appears to have over compensated for her absences, and treated her like a princess as her mother certainly didn't. She left an 8 year old girl desperate for the toilet stuck up a tree.. motherly advice.. you got up there, you get down. They both need therapy.

Radiator on max, blanket, sweatpants, jacket and a little coughing. At least I am at home over the weekend.

View attachment 953000
There's no place like home unless it's a freezing cold chateau... how you're feeling better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was that thumbnail done in Photoshop by someone with no skills, or with Microsoft Paint by someone with too much skills?
SJ was laughing like a hyena in the Prosecco v. Champagne thing with Vivienne, etc. in Cortona, BJJ looked totally out of place again! Vivienne's chateau looked so much more tastefully decorated. I can't understand why SJ cannot seem to see the difference between her cluttered dump and the other chateaux.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
SJ was laughing like a hyena in the Prosecco v. Champagne thing with Vivienne, etc. in Cortona, BJJ looked totally out of place again! Vivienne's chateau looked so much more tastefully decorated. I can't understand why SJ cannot seem to see the difference between her cluttered dump and the other chateaux.
Oh goodness another travel video! Do these people not stop! I can’t watch. Vivienne is on par with Amy for me.

Reactions: 9
Forget Narnia with all those plates etc. added to the pile of junk up there it is officially the La La Land branch of Emmaus, home of woodworm, moths, dust and years of detritus her strap line should be "never knowingly bought".
Don't forget the owl!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think you are right .... no hug for Natti !!!
Are you sure she wasn’t hugged? I’d think that highly unlikely, as everyone else, including Squirrel Nutkins was! But what I think is highly LIKELY, is that SJ edited out that part to stir up some drama on here… you know she is past mistress of the mind game and high priestess of manipulation

Reactions: 21
I like “I have to hit the head”. I also like “I need to drop a deuce”. I also like “I need to tinkle”. Another favorite “I need to drain the lizard”.
Worst ones I’ve heard is “shake hands with the president” and “dropping the kids off at the pool” 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve heard Moderna can give a reaction. My Pfizer one was fine ( slightly sore arm for a day).
I had difficult reaction with #2, #3 Moderna. Flat down for two days and almost a week to regain my strength. Still happy to have the vaccine, but I don't know if I could handle a 4th.

I think it hilarious that SJ "showed us getting" her booster shot. She could have been sitting on a bench in her tax office for all we saw. And no one there to hold her hand?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No, she didn't. All that happened was she said she was there to get the shot. It probably happened, but surely was not filmed.
Agreed! I thought this was very telling she included this post-Christmas gathering - it worked in her favour to include this during advent when she claims to have been vaccinated during my live chat tirade. Anyway at least she has it now - even if she skewed her timelines again - not remotely surprised because after all she’s a fraudster of the most easily dismantled nature.

Bring on the Safari - let’s hope Ruby has sent carrier pigeons ahead with instructions to do what’s right to the wildlife of SA. Hope you got you rabies injections too ladies….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m so so interested to see the drop in Patreon numbers for Jan. has anyone taken down the current numbers to compare? We need a spreadsheet for the last year 😂
Interesting, in just the last few hours her $ amount has dropped. I looked at 6am and it was $33452. Just now it is $33311. Same sub number 3704. Took her the whole month to gain back the number of subs she lost on 12/2 (she used to gain them back in a couple of weeks). Looks like she is starting to flat line. Still a h$ll of a lot of money every month. It will be interesting to see what the numbers are on the 2nd.

Reactions: 14
So .... I raise my glass of champagne to you all from Melbourne , Australia and hope everyone has a wonderful 2022 and lets hope covid will be bitten in the bum !
the sun has set 🥳

nightclubs and events are open here and good luck to them 🥳, I hope they all have good fun :love:.
I've had many a memorable New Year dancing the night away in a fun filled crowd
Tonight though we're home :)

nye 2022.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What does she look like? She looks as if she's been let out for the day and she looks about 90. 50 shades of red! She must be a laughing stock amongst all the locals and all the other chateaux owners!

...her attire...reflects her mental state...

...she is losing it...almost feel sorry for her...getting harder and harder for princess to maintain control of the circus...

Reactions: 18
I had difficult reaction with #2, #3 Moderna. Flat down for two days and almost a week to regain my strength. Still happy to have the vaccine, but I don't know if I could handle a 4th.

I think it hilarious that SJ "showed us getting" her booster shot. She could have been sitting on a bench in her tax office for all we saw. And no one there to hold her hand?
I did Moderna. I was never diagnosed as having CoVid, but I had something pretty bad in February right before we knew about CoVid. I was around someone who was sick after going to NYC for Christmas. I thought I was going to die. I couldn’t breathe, I had a 103 fever for six days. I would cough and cough and there was no congestion that would come up. It was a dry cough. I finally drug myself to the doctor and didn’t test for flu, but my white cell count was 27K, which is not far from septic. I got a big steroid shot and some strong antibiotics which I actually think saved me. I think the antibiotics kept me from getting a secondary bacterial infection and the steroids stopped the immune overreaction. I was winded doing simple things for months afterwards and my lungs are still not the same. I think they’ve been damaged.
When I got my first Moderna jab I felt terrible. Just like I’d felt when I was really sick. It only lasted for about 2 days. I even ran a fever of 102. Same thing after my second jab, and my arm really hurt for a week after. I haven’t had my booster yet. Just became eligible.
I’m pretty convinced I had it. Both my mother and my brother were sick with it at the same time I was. Both had all the same symptoms. None of us got sick again or got CoVid. I think it’s because we already had it. I’ve had to be in public almost the whole time as well. I used masks, but I was around a lot of people and I didn’t get CoVid.
All that said, whatever I had, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. It was 10x worse than the flu and I thought I was going to die. I was in bed for a month. Easily winded for months after and diminished to this day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It's more American style chic money oriented with a touch of dry oranges in the trees. A European Martha Stewart's version.

Reactions: 4
His grandparents pop up at every opportunity (not literally as that would be scary, given they are dead). Did he not spend time with his parents when growing up? Was he palmed off to the grandparents as was SJ to her grandmothers when it suited the parents? I would think that as with most grandparents they spoiled the grandchildren and let them get away with much more than parents would. Maybe this is where the indulgence stems from. SJ's father appears to have over compensated for her absences, and treated her like a princess as her mother certainly didn't. She left an 8 year old girl desperate for the toilet stuck up a tree.. motherly advice.. you got up there, you get down. They both need therapy.

There's no place like home unless it's a freezing cold chateau... how you're feeling better soon.
Take good care of yourself!

Reactions: 9
...her attire...reflects her mental state...

...she is losing it...almost feel sorry for her...getting harder and harder for princess to maintain control of the circus...
I like eccentric people with a low pitch voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting, in just the last few hours her $ amount has dropped. I looked at 6am and it was $33452. Just now it is $33311. Same sub number 3704. Took her the whole month to gain back the number of subs she lost on 12/2 (she used to gain them back in a couple of weeks). Looks like she is starting to flat line. Still a h$ll of a lot of money every month. It will be interesting to see what the numbers are on the 2nd.
She’s losing top tiers.

Reactions: 10
Are you sure she wasn’t hugged? I’d think that highly unlikely, as everyone else, including Squirrel Nutkins was! But what I think is highly LIKELY, is that SJ edited out that part to stir up some drama on here… you know she is past mistress of the mind game and high priestess of manipulation
My impression: Amaury is a mother's boy. Tatinette is more maternal than her sister. She probably expect Amaury with a more maternal woman who wants kids and who knows how to cook. Naughty is like me she knows how to cook and clean but she probably hates it. That's why she made the pancakes before they left. On the other hand, Phiphi is taking care of SJ, he was freezing in her car all night at the hospital last year during COVID. For the family, he is a better asset than Naughty who does fukc all, even if he is gay and her boy toy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.