The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be very surprised. Grape knobbles in your back on a chair designed for a someone of max 5' 2". Last time I sat on a set like this one it was uncomfortable. Spine + grapes = ouch
Fanny isn't shown sitting back and enjoying - she keeps leaning forward

They are in great condition and don't look like they have 'lived' outside over the years so my advice to goldfish brain is to get the paint removed correctly and powder coat them for prosperity.

View attachment 952302
Having a set of my own like that (given as a gift by my neighbor) I can attest that they are not "comfortable" to lounge around in. But with added cushions, they are not too bad. My set came with a low coffee table that was useless to set drinks on till I had a piece of glass cut for it.

Reactions: 14
Oh goodness another travel video! Do these people not stop! I can’t watch. Vivienne is on par with Amy for me.
Can’t watch Vivienne either. She does not come off as sincere and the over consumption is sickening.

Reactions: 11
A new unicorn vlog popped up, but wouldn't play after a few seconds and now it has disappeared. Can anyone else see it?

Reactions: 3
Agreed! I thought this was very telling she included this post-Christmas gathering - it worked in her favour to include this during advent when she claims to have been vaccinated during my live chat tirade. Anyway at least she has it now - even if she skewed her timelines again - not remotely surprised because after all she’s a fraudster of the most easily dismantled nature.

Bring on the Safari - let’s hope Ruby has sent carrier pigeons ahead with instructions to do what’s right to the wildlife of SA. Hope you got you rabies injections too ladies….
Eat Philip, floss with Fanny. Ruby knows how to get things done.

I have a set and I can promise you, as much as it doesn’t look like it is comfortable (I get it) it is actually comfortable. It’s comfortable for sitting outside for a little while. If you’d like to throw your sweats on and recline for a couple hours and read a book while you hug a pillow, then no it isn’t. I’d recommend a pool lounger with a pad if you need to be that comfortable.
we have big belgian hardstone steps..in front of all the doors.they look very grand and nice...i sometimes sit on them...but i mostly prefer our modern and very comfy loungeset..on the terras..its not in style with the house...but sometimes for sake of comfort you have to make a sacrifice.. ;)

Reactions: 16
We would see him shout and lose his temper for the first time!
i think Nicolas would be horrified if he came there..just like me i think...i wouldnt sleep a wink , nor want to eat or drink something in that filthy cold dusty heap..sitting on theat filthy sofa..from Emmaus where probably some one was find dead on..yuk..the more i think of it.the more my stomage turns..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ryan has announced his impending return to France to buy a place to renovate. Guess he is looking for mugs to pay for all this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Having a set of my own like that (given as a gift by my neighbor) I can attest that they are not "comfortable" to lounge around in. But with added cushions, they are not too bad. My set came with a low coffee table that was useless to set drinks on till I had a piece of glass cut for it.
Mine are wrought iron, gifted from a neighbour who was buying some practical seating . I re painted and they have been in my garden for a few years now..I touch up with paint every now and then but without a cushion they are not comfy and if you stub your sandalled toe on them it's excruciating. I don't see the point in spending a great deal of money on outside furniture that is going to be exposed to the elements...my practical head takes over.

Reactions: 13
Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year! May 2022 bring you health, happiness and all good things! Here is my favourite new year's quote from Tennyson. Happy New Year Tattlers! ❤
12dc79ba13144dd8fd8730bfe92d6c2c.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh goodness another travel video! Do these people not stop! I can’t watch. Vivienne is on par with Amy for me.
That Vivienne is a bit too smooth and slimey for me to watch...its all a bit too perfect....to be true ...i guess..

the sun has set 🥳

nightclubs and events are open here and good luck to them 🥳, I hope they all have good fun :love:.
I've had many a memorable New Year dancing the night away in a fun filled crowd
Tonight though we're home :)

View attachment 953048
your right...those were the days...these days i feel sad for all those young people..Here in The Netherlands almost no house for sale or rent for them..prices sky high...the expensese of living are also going up every week...and everything is closed where you can have a good time when your young..very sad..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
My impression: Amaury is a mother's boy. Tatinette is more maternal than her sister. She probably expect Amaury with a more maternal woman who wants kids and who knows how to cook. Naughty is like me she knows how to cook and clean but she probably hates it. That's why she made the pancakes before they left. On the other hand, Phiphi is taking care of SJ, he was freezing in her car all night at the hospital last year during COVID. For the family, he is a better asset than Naughty who does fukc all, even if he is gay and her boy toy.
You know, I’ve been thinking the same thing about PhiPhi of late. If he’s running around doing all of the responsible things that she should be doing, then he is an asset to her because she can sit in her ass more. He does seem to bring a bit of levity to most situations and seems to make level headed choices. I’ll bet the family would be thrilled she has a babysitter and he fulfills her demands rather than them having to do it, so I am sure they are nice to him. He’s neutralizing the crazy. Sad thing is, he’s trading his chance to be normal and have a family with children, and a career. Hope he knows what he’s sacrificing.

Reactions: 13
Looking forward to seeing her film her face watching the fireworks again 😂
I never understood what those Brits were doing in France watching fireworks in August or September? Celebrating what? The British Empire? Not the 14 juillet? :cautious: 🤔 I made a bad joke on their YT comments that was rapidly censored. They were dressed in Bonaparte's era watching fireworks in France. WTF?

Reactions: 5
You know, I’ve been thinking the same thing about PhiPhi of late. If he’s running around doing all of the responsible things that she should be doing, then he is an asset to her because she can sit in her ass more. He does seem to bring a bit of levity to most situations and seems to make level headed choices. I’ll bet the family would be thrilled she has a babysitter and he fulfills her demands rather than them having to do it, so I am sure they are nice to him. He’s neutralizing the crazy. Sad thing is, he’s trading his chance to be normal and have a family with children, and a career. Hope he knows what he’s sacrificing.
what responsible things has phiphi been doing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.