The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forget Narnia with all those plates etc. added to the pile of junk up there it is officially the La La Land branch of Emmaus, home of woodworm, moths, dust and years of detritus her strap line should be "never knowingly bought".

Reactions: 12
That's the direct way to say it 😅

Translated in english : the number 2
Thought that would tickle you. There's a never ending list of terminologies, don't forget the ones they'll have in patois that i'll never understand. They don't care what they say here to me but then I've known them all for over 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we are being a little too generous here with regards to Amaury's skill sets. Yes he has a properly equipped atlier but that means sweet FA, it reminds me of the chateau owner I worked for in France, he had a workshop, the likes of which I had never seen before, yet he couldn't hammer in an effin nail. So far I haven't seen anything he has done that makes me think that this man is a carpenter or any form of artisan. Another pointer to the quality of work of a craftsman is his ability to clean up his debris daily and not leave it at his ass, probably for someone else to clean up.

I wonder how Nic's and Marie's cottage smells??? 🤔 They let the rabbit roam free. :sick: The :poop: may not be a problem but the pee, would be.

View attachment 952526
Maria K
3 hours ago
🥰Crotte Crotte (poop poop)😁
Flaking paint and plaster means only one thing........... damp. So, any contents in the apartment would also be permeated by dampness as well. Doesn't matter how much tidying up shitface does, an American saying i love, you can't polish a turd.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Latest CD vlog :

Not sure if this person is joking or serious.

It's not the first time that she calls Chantal "my future mother-in-law"... She comments on every vlog where Amaury is.

Franckly, I would never expose my life on You Tube the way they do...

:oops::eek:

S B

5 hours ago
Ma belle maman est trop touchante on va bien s entendre

S B

5 hours ago (edited)
Amaury mais tu sais vraiment tout faire ..!!quel homme ideal! je suis ta plus grande fan .ne l oublies jamais!

Translation : "My mother-in-law is really touching. We are going to get on well"

" Amaury, you really know how to do everything. What an ideal man ! I'm your biggest fan. Never forget it "

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Latest CD vlog :

Not sure if this person is joking or serious.

It's not the first time that she calls Chantal "my future mother-in-law"... She comments on every vlog where Amaury is.

Franckly, I would never expose my life on You Tube the way they do...

:oops::eek:

S B
5 hours ago
Ma belle maman est trop touchante on va bien s entendre

S B
5 hours ago (edited)
Amaury mais tu sais vraiment tout faire ..!!quel homme ideal! je suis ta plus grande fan .ne l oublies jamais!

Translation : "My mother-in-law is really touching. We are going to get on well"

" Amaury, you really know how to do everything. What an ideal man ! I'm your biggest fan. Never forget it "

aaargh it's his " I'm your number one fan" moment. ( from the film Misery) Hide that sledgehammer Amaury!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tattlers worry ye not for they are going to buy some fabric to make cushions for said grape chairs, yes you heard correctly MORE FABRIC but this will be OUTDOOR FABRIC dont think she has been sent any yet ? Perhaps they could re purpose BJJ stuffed hedgehog collection to save having to buy filling, or he could cut his hair and use that for a tiny %, come back Selmar we need your hair too.
#1 Pfizer....#2 Moderna...#3 Moderna. First 2 no reaction... 3rd very sore arm, sniffles, terribly tired for weeks. Guess it was working!! My youngest son had all 3 shots, and still came down with Covid last week
All 2 Pfizer and fortunately no negative reaction to any of them, other than upper arm a bit tender,

Reactions: 10
will someone please, for the love of god, tell BJJ that broochs are not a good look for him.
BJJ your grandmotherly/spray on hair/pants approach to dressing is not working for the rest of the world. If your goal is to beguile Brenda G, you have succeeded. Please see a stylist for 2022. Sincerely yours, Everyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh No hope your not to sick. I managed to dodge it through to now while working in icu. One of my sons tested positive on Christmas Eve and so far 7 of the house have caught it despite isolationg cases immediately on antigen. Most of us varied from bad head cold (double jabbed and booster) to bad flu (double jabbed only) to a day visit for oxygen X-ray and bloods (single dose only) my daughters didn’t succumb but they were boostered over a month ago because of diabetes. Omicron is so contagious, by the time you test positive on antigen the damage is done. Almost out the other end now thankfully. I feel so bad for my colleagues at work their absolutely out the door busy. turn the phone on silent the hair can wait mind yourself and your son x
That is an excellent advert for everyone to get the jabs and booster plus good advice re resting and not letting the outside world intrude.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I felt rotten for Dan 😕 he’s trying to do things cheaply and I understand that, but he ends up paying twice and doing double the work
Yes, but even if Dan pays twice and does double the work, he’ll still finish his project before MPK’s gardeners cottage or the finishing touches on SJ’s Blue Loogoon…and cheaper, too! I guess I’m guilty of doing the same thing as Dan sometimes. I like to do projects myself, but I’m not a professional. So, there’s a lot of “trial and error” involved…there’s been a few times where I’ve had to fix a mistake or start over because I’m a perfectionist. But, I always feel good about it when I’m finished. I also know when something’s “over my head” and I have no problem calling in an expert!

Reactions: 18
Nicholas Fairfax is my husband’s secret identity name. He is an avid reader of these Tattle posts as am I. He is fed up with Stephanie and will soon be withdrawing his support. The similarity between his name and Nicholas Fairford’s is a coincidence
Welcome. Glad he has seen the light. What brought you both here to Tattle?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m so so interested to see the drop in Patreon numbers for Jan. has anyone taken down the current numbers to compare? We need a spreadsheet for the last year 😂

Reactions: 10
What are they up to? can you call see the story or should I make screenshot?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.