The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be very surprised. Grape knobbles in your back on a chair designed for a someone of max 5' 2". Last time I sat on a set like this one it was uncomfortable. Spine + grapes = ouch
Fanny isn't shown sitting back and enjoying - she keeps leaning forward

They are in great condition and don't look like they have 'lived' outside over the years so my advice to goldfish brain is to get the paint removed correctly and powder coat them for prosperity.
On a cold day you will get a numb bum !

Not yet midnight - bit over half an hour and people in my suburb are setting off fireworks already !!!

Have an amazing day - the BBQ sounds perfect
Staying OUT of the crowds this year .. again .

2022 is gonna be a better year !!!!
(The tit show for the last 2 can’t be eclipsed)

So @Pekey Happy New Year 🥳
View attachment 952306View attachment 952306
Thanks Mojo .... I wish you a very Happy New Year and I hope a Squirrel never comes your way! :ROFLMAO: 🐿

Not yet midnight and its still hot .....26c .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I would be very surprised. Grape knobbles in your back on a chair designed for a someone of max 5' 2". Last time I sat on a set like this one it was uncomfortable. Spine + grapes = ouch
Fanny isn't shown sitting back and enjoying - she keeps leaning forward

They are in great condition and don't look like they have 'lived' outside over the years so my advice to goldfish brain is to get the paint removed correctly and powder coat them for prosperity.

View attachment 952302
Two problems with this garden furniture, firstly they are cast iron, look at them crookedly and they will shatter. Secondly, you have to use cushions on them. otherwise you will have a grated ass.

Reactions: 18
I like them as well..I love cast iron in general. I nearly fell off my chair when she was deriding them whilst sat next to that tacky hedgehog monstrosity. :rolleyes:
I like them as well. My parents had a similar chair which sat on our front portico, and eventually it was given to my husband and I when they moved to a condo. The chair then sat on our front portico until we sold it before relocating. Heavy as hell to lift and not comfortable to sit on, but very pretty. Definitely a object where form outweighs function.

Reactions: 11
It hurts like hell. But you are lucky, I have to wait until January 19th.

I like this place. But I'm still hook to CD. It's "a plaisir coupable", a guilty pleasure.
I’ve heard Moderna can give a reaction. My Pfizer one was fine ( slightly sore arm for a day).

Does anyone know "Auntie Wainwright" , she was on British TV had a shop full of junk and if anyone came to buy she inflated her prices, Fanny and Snorts would have been her dream customers, she was played by Jean Alexander, Hilda Ogden off Coronation Street, we call our attick, garage and spare room "Auntie Wainwrights" so yes rooms do get given names !
Or the ‘I saw you coming’ store on the Harry and Paul show

The irony that Sophie Winkleman ( the actress here) is now Lady Frederick Windsor ( married the Prince Michael of Kent’s son)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That porcelaine display....omg...at first i thought they were sending it off to Emmaus...just for one second offcourse.. All that mismatched stuff...not complete...seeing it all together..just one big pile of junk..

Marie and nic appartment...no words...the floortiles in the new bathroom doesnt match with the sink..the rest is also an old heap..the walls loosing paint and plaster ..Does nick have a mask fetish.. 🙄 Lucky there is a woodburner..Also the fact that Fanny says Marie doesnt want to be involved in the renovation of that place...hmn..very telling...

That gardenset she bought offcourse already...a long time ago..lies about the price..i bet when she has set up that set..no bird dare to enter the walled garden..so bleeping ugly..and not comfi at all..she plans to make cusions..when? for the summer of 2029?? that set is already rusted and painted over a lott of times..who wants to sit on that?? also cleaning it before using is a nightmare..and not even a matching table..what a mess up that will give..

The state of the terras....:eek: all that crap Amaury has broken out, why not get rid of it right away?? put a trailer outside and put it on right away...otherwise you have to move it three times..or maybe she wants to keep it..??? because it reminds her of her father..:) i guess there is one stable empty? maybe?

So they are all going on Safari...i guess thats why she showed her booster..it annoys me to the bone...all those people come and go..travelling..as if a booster is an excuse to travel the world...all that travelling has brought us this mess in the first place..We advoided to go to our house in France the last two years...but it seems we are the only one to do so..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Happy New Year Dear Tartlets!
Champagne on ice and 3 hours to countdown!
Here's to a safe, healthy and happy 2022!🎉🏮💖

• Heart
Reactions: 24
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM AUSTRALIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
PJJ on a game drive: his beanie gets hooked up in the low branches of a thorn tree, because he insists on sitting on the highest bench right at the back, the most uncomfortable bench right across the rear axels. He yells "my hair" and leaps off the viewing vehicle and lands on a sleeping baby rhino, the mother stomps the ground and charges him, as the driver put down his foot to get the rest of the customers to safety........ this rhino was due to have her horn removed the following day for which SJ was going to fork out over R2K for the privilege of watching it done by the local wildlife vet. She sheds a tear, but is thankful to have saved all that dosh, and wonders if she can get a refund on the return half of the airticket............ ( OK will try better next time!!) hahhaha
Happy New Year from NZ. 🍾🥂
I‘ll be so pissed off if Tulipboy is paid for to go to South Africa. What an idiot and desperate fool of a cougar she will appear. An incompetent, bag carrying pretender of a man with an accent changing pretentiously to strange Home Counties by the day. An unashamed charlatan and femboy porcelain coverter of the first order.
God spare me and God spare South Africa.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
From the CD's 12/30 live chat...

Michael Bergantino is happily spending his donated cash...

friendl hi How is Michael B - I did not know him

About the English garden furniture....
friendl hi grapes in England?

BJJ has one job...
Andrea Goodman Does the intro not play on a premier?

M is an anti vaxer... 🤪
m omg dont do the poison
m stop promoting the poison jab..

LOVELY...it's a tell and it is coming from inside the chateau...
smolpuppyo'love hello lovely peeps sorry I am late

😂
Angela Pa @Philip Janssen we need a moderator

They all arrive at the same time...
Percy Attfield Hello from Centurion.
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone!!! We’re a little late because we were just filming a Cadeaux at the Chateau with Antoine
The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Hello darling Mummy and Percy!!!
Gerald Grady Good evening Philip. and Stephanie
Gerald Grady Right back at you bigchick
smolpuppyo'love hello Philip and Stephanie
Gerald Grady Hi smolpuppylov

Lisa Akinlabi Hello @isabelle I can't seem to tag you - hope you are feeling very well
ashley Isabelle Jarvis how are you and Percy feeling

Percy Attfield @the chateau diaries too much shopping & walking today sent Isabelle to sleep early.
The Chateau Diaries @Percy Attfield Please give her a kiss from me

SURE, 👌... Davy reserves judgement and then he thinks the furniture is pretty????
smolpuppyo'love is definitely in the house... GILDING??? 🤪

Jimmy Connolly Davie where are you?
The Chateau Diaries I have literally just received this text from Davy : I'm reserving judgement on the garden furniture until I see the set
The Chateau Diaries Breaking News! We have Davy approval. This text just in: Very stable with three legs, but are they comfortable to sit in? They are pretty They are pretty to look at though.
smolpuppyo'love @chateaudiaries the outdoor furniture needs gilding putting with an outdoor stage in Shakespearean atmosphere....
The Chateau Diaries @smolpuppyo’love I like your thinking

A cash donation and no thank you from SJ or BJJ...
88T9vJlGSr8FWquOCK9_c9LA=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

kim gordon
$4.99
I wish you could come to California and help me put up wallpaper lol.

The loo...
Gerald Grady The wallpapering looks fabulous
Brenda M Yaaaaay at last The downstairs loo how glamourous can party in there
The Chateau Diaries @Brenda M We definitely need a loo party
Jimmy Connolly Men are going to have to sit for a number one or there will be splashing all over that lovely wallpaper
The Chateau Diaries It took us 15 months and Amaury one week

Selmar, clean/clear up....
m is Selmar in his castle or where is he??
Philip Janssen @m Selmar is in the UK with Tatyana!

Melina Jones @the Chateau Diaries How long did it take for the loo from start to finish?
Philip Janssen @melina Jones I think it’s been about 14-15 months?

Caroline Gooder, for another clean/clear up...
caroline gooder Will the terrace flooring be done in the Spring?
The Chateau Diaries @Caroline gooder I don’t think it will be this spring, as we still have work to do on the terrace and stairs which should probably be done first

Gerry and BJJ sharing some love...🤪🤪
Gerald Grady Can’t wait to see Stephanie and our family are together again
Gerald Grady Good evening Philip, hope you’re well
Philip Janssen @Gerald Grady Hiya! How are you doing? :)
Gerald Grady Tip top Philip. Thank you for taking care of my Wee sister
Philip Janssen @Gerald Grady Good to hear! And definitely my pleasure!
Gerald Grady Philip is such a good person, as is Stephanie, lovely couple
Philip Janssen @Gerald Grady 🥰🥰🥰

Brenda M Stephanie and Phillip made for each other so much in common just click together

...more puppy luv ideas... @Ginginger suggested this, here. Someone's been reading.🤔
smolpuppyo'love @chateaudiaries is there glass to cover the wallpaper behind the wash hand basin?
The Chateau Diaries @smolpuppyo’love No, but that’s a good idea

Another year down and it's a wrap, without SJ and BJJ, wishing anyone a Happy New Year.
Philip Janssen Thank you all so much
Percy Attfield Good night and Happy New Year all!!
The Chateau Diaries Night night everyone - see you next Thursday! (Or on Monday in the Cadeaux that we’ve just filmed!)

Michael Bergantino with a Happy New Year but no thank you for helping him gain an extra 6,000.00 USD.
Michael Bergantino Happy New Year everyone
bee french @Michael b if you are here today ….wishes you the best

Gerald Grady Thank you Christine, it’s been hectic in Scotland
Brenda M @Gerald Grady Happy New Year my love you’re just a text away my love
Gerald Grady Right back at you Brenda. Health and happiness for 2022

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
On a cold day you will get a numb bum !

Not yet midnight - bit over half an hour and people in my suburb are setting off fireworks already !!!

Thanks Mojo .... I wish you a very Happy New Year and I hope a Squirrel never comes your way! :ROFLMAO: 🐿

Not yet midnight and its still hot .....26c .
It’s unusually warm in Scotland. 12 degrees, pissing down and I’m sweating my arse off ! I couldn’t cope in Australia 😂 have a great night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tattlers worry ye not for they are going to buy some fabric to make cushions for said grape chairs, yes you heard correctly MORE FABRIC but this will be OUTDOOR FABRIC dont think she has been sent any yet ? Perhaps they could re purpose BJJ stuffed hedgehog collection to save having to buy filling, or he could cut his hair and use that for a tiny %, come back Selmar we need your hair too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or would Fanny plan on giving audiences in there..sitting on her throne 🙄 i would not be surprised..having tea in the snug loo...
I always thought her role model was Marie-Antoinette but she may also be taking her cue from Louis IVX, who received guests while sitting on his toilet chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.