The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 1 and 2 were Az , booster Pfizer. Had awful reaction to first one, so relieved the other 2 were ok!
Interesting MidCentury...... I had the same as you , AZ first and second and Pfizer for the 3rd booster. I was shocking with the first AZ and second AZ was fine! Then the Pfizer was horrid .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder how Nic's and Marie's cottage smells??? 🤔 They let the rabbit roam free. :sick: The :poop: may not be a problem but the pee, would be.

TqSXdY5_opplCX4BS5ENNZtM=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Maria K
3 hours ago
🥰Crotte Crotte (poop poop)😁

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Neither hubby or I had any reaction to the AZs but we both had aching arms after the Moderna booster. It felt as though I'd been barged into a door frame. Only lasted a day though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Happy New Year to all Tattlers! Cheers to the 2022 gossip that will keep the tongues wagging. 🍾🍾🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Selmar was really fed up with that floor i would imagine...cutting those big flagstones in half..omg..i think the fossil was the least of his concern..Fan was overexcited about it..like allways..but its gone as soon as the camera stops...up to another reason to get hyper about..

That loo...i never understand why people wallpaper a loo..and put curtains and a lott of crap in..and a huge chandelier..who needs a lott of cleaning...here in The Netherlands they mostly are tiled from ceiling to floor...easily to clean..my god..its a place to tit in...not to have tea.. 🙄 and recieve guests in.. Or would Fanny plan on giving audiences in there..sitting on her throne 🙄 i would not be surprised..having tea in the snug loo...
That room is the personification of why the work on the building will NEVER be executed even half correctly
18 yrs on the Thomas Crapper and it took Armoire to tell her that a better placement for the toilet is on an angle :eek:
I know she can't draw, she hasn't got a creative bone in her body, but there are online room visualiser planning apps if you can't cope with graph paper and a pencil
Beggars belief :rolleyes:

and she was wrong about the wallpaper - it is designed to match itself - she lied or is stupid, take your pick
it would have looked far better in the entrance hall/room

wallpaper1.jpg

wallpaper.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My 1 and 2 were Az , booster Pfizer. Had awful reaction to first one, so relieved the other 2 were ok!
#1 Pfizer....#2 Moderna...#3 Moderna. First 2 no reaction... 3rd very sore arm, sniffles, terribly tired for weeks. Guess it was working!! My youngest son had all 3 shots, and still came down with Covid last week

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My booster was pfizer and I felt like I was dying! I am triple vacc'd.
me: 3x Pfizer 3x good
hubby: 3x Pfizer 2x good 2nd jab headache
son1: 3x Moderna 1x good 2x shivers for 12 hours
son2: 3x Moderna 3x good
BUT
all better than COVID

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just in passing, thought the snow caps were nice, but the purple masks hurt the eyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#1 Pfizer....#2 Moderna...#3 Moderna. First 2 no reaction... 3rd very sore arm, sniffles, terribly tired for weeks. Guess it was working!! My youngest son had all 3 shots, and still came down with Covid last week
Mr OG has had shortness of breath since having his booster - pfizer
he was also ill with the first vac shot - AZ

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hmmm....he came up when I searched YT on "Fairfax". Thanks for the sanity check....I could be wrong. :sneaky:
Hi RW - Nope I'm not Mr. Highwaister but I've been here for a long, long time truly enjoying all the Tattle! Happy New Year!

Reactions: 10
Who is Nicholas Fairfax ? Am I supposed to know him ?
Or did we spoof Nicolas Fairfords name too often ?
Nicholas Fairfax is my husband’s secret identity name. He is an avid reader of these Tattle posts as am I. He is fed up with Stephanie and will soon be withdrawing his support. The similarity between his name and Nicholas Fairford’s is a coincidence

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't imagine Nicholas Fairford wanting to be associated with the HMN, he would despair of that grubby Sh't hole..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like them as well. My parents had a similar chair which sat on our front portico, and eventually it was given to my husband and I when they moved to a condo. The chair then sat on our front portico until we sold it before relocating. Heavy as hell to lift and not comfortable to sit on, but very pretty. Definitely a object where form outweighs function.
Yes, they were originally a Victorian idea of decoration for a garden, not as a functional seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That room is the personification of why the work on the building will NEVER be executed even half correctly
18 yrs on the Thomas Crapper and it took Armoire to tell her that a better placement for the toilet is on an angle :eek:
I know she can't draw, she hasn't got a creative bone in her body, but there are online room visualiser planning apps if you can't cope with graph paper and a pencil
Beggars belief :rolleyes:

and she was wrong about the wallpaper - it is designed to match itself - she lied or is stupid, take your pick
it would have looked far better in the entrance hall/room

View attachment 952548

View attachment 952550
Pro tip... you never apply dark or colored wallpaper to white walls. The walls are primed and sized, with a color tint match to the wallpaper that is being hung.
The entrance hall / the Marquis' apartment / the downstairs loo / next up, the upstairs shower room... what could go wrong??? :eek:

1640959449140.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.