The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the last couple minutes of the Loo reveal and noticed one of her Patrons....interesting! :unsure: Not sure if its been mentioned before...He is a Dauphin...highest level.
I would have expected him to have better taste. Perhaps he intends to visit and gain benefit from the extra publicity for his channel. Take it back, it's apparently not the one we thought it was!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone really think Mummy or Aunt and Uncle have any say over what SJ wants to do? Maybe because I've been on my own since a young age, this doesn't compute. I don't even think Nic/Michael Potts have any say over her. She's the majority shareholder right? They seem like they are really hands off and just in it for the party/vacation place. And, I also picture Aunt/Uncle pretty well off. Is that incorrect? Nice car either way.
View attachment 951521
its an old mercedes...with damage on the side....if your well off i guess you let it be fixed....they are not from old money...those dont bother..

I think everything in this loo, is oversized. The sink, the print on the wallpaper and the fixtures. But it's still nice. I was anxious about the cold floor but thanks God, it's the warmest room in the château.
that door and that narrow hallway are not oversized...at all...everybody has to lean angainst the walll..i wonder how that wallpaper will look after some time..not even talking about some other stuff that will happen after some partying..also bearing in mind most men dont sit while they piss..the though of all those stains on that wallpaper yukkk....

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I felt rotten for Dan 😕 he’s trying to do things cheaply and I understand that, but he ends up paying twice and doing double the work

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That way shitface could come across as totally au fait with all that is going on.
You could see that that was exactly what he was doing. He probably memorised it all the night before; the way he kept looking at her for affirmation gave him away. He feels intimidated by being surrounded by older and more informed people!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well if we do not have a New Zealander ..... I think the Aussie Tattler's will be the first .
Its 8.35 in the evening and the temp is 31c .... it went to 39c today. So ... its cooler! :ROFLMAO:
We have a lamb leg on the BBQ and its just hubby and I with our dog Yum Yum.
Covid numbers are up and they say the fireworks in the city is on but ..... you can only go to the city if you have a booking in a restaurant etc.
They are trying to stop the crowds...... good luck there as its hot and people love to drink... especially New Years Eve !!
So .... I raise my glass of champagne to you all from Melbourne , Australia and hope everyone has a wonderful 2022 and lets hope covid will be bitten in the bum !
Happy new year Pekey to you and yours! Watching the live web cams for the fireworks! 18 hours and ten minutes to go here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You're right. I've searched and didn't find it in her vlogs when she visited antique shops. Then it occurred to me that she sat on these at Ians shop but I don't remember in which vlog that was. Perhaps someone else does.
And someone did, thanks @KiKiGee and excuses. When I joined tattle life, in the early days, I used to read all posts and then write myself but with the influx of members and posts I'm now doing it the other way round 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
In french, "faire sa toilette" means to wash yourself. "Aller aux toilettes" is an elegant term to say to go to the bathroom (toilet).
Remember, I'm in deepest darkest Vendee, my neighbour says he's off to 'faire une commission' :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It wont be the last water damage he has..i wonder how his house was effected with that storm...looking at that roof etc...when we have one tile out of place its already a mess..
Looking back, I wonder why the roof wasn't repaired properly before any reno of the "studio" began?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Actually they are really comfortable. You’d be surprised.
I would be very surprised. Grape knobbles in your back on a chair designed for a someone of max 5' 2". Last time I sat on a set like this one it was uncomfortable. Spine + grapes = ouch
Fanny isn't shown sitting back and enjoying - she keeps leaning forward

They are in great condition and don't look like they have 'lived' outside over the years so my advice to goldfish brain is to get the paint removed correctly and powder coat them for prosperity.

grape chair.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well if we do not have a New Zealander ..... I think the Aussie Tattler's will be the first .
Its 8.35 in the evening and the temp is 31c .... it went to 39c today. So ... its cooler! :ROFLMAO:
We have a lamb leg on the BBQ and its just hubby and I with our dog Yum Yum.
Covid numbers are up and they say the fireworks in the city is on but ..... you can only go to the city if you have a booking in a restaurant etc.
They are trying to stop the crowds...... good luck there as its hot and people love to drink... especially New Years Eve !!
So .... I raise my glass of champagne to you all from Melbourne , Australia and hope everyone has a wonderful 2022 and lets hope covid will be bitten in the bum !
Have an amazing day - the BBQ sounds perfect
Staying OUT of the crowds this year .. again .

2022 is gonna be a better year !!!!
(The tit show for the last 2 can’t be eclipsed)

So @Pekey Happy New Year 🥳
8A462341-8E05-43B9-AA75-D442990DDE40.jpeg
8A462341-8E05-43B9-AA75-D442990DDE40.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.