The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3rd shot yesterday, thousand needles in my shoulders today, like sprained muscles everywhere
It hurts like hell. But you are lucky, I have to wait until January 19th.

Chateau de la Ruche unfinished/unrenovated looks far better than Chateau de la Lande finished/renovated! For all the gorgeous chateau's & lovely homes she has visited, you'd think some sense of fine taste & style would have rubbed off on SJ - but alas not!
I like this place. But I'm still hook to CD. It's "a plaisir coupable", a guilty pleasure.

Reactions: 2
Overnight I was thinking how some Tattlers thought that PJ showed some knowledge and dare I say, a degree of expertise with regards to the panels, now, this is my tuppence worth on the newly 'enlightened' PJ. They know from reading here that the general consensus is that PJ is as lazy as fcuk, is totally dense, remember the Renaissance episode? I think, like learning Bullet Points, Fanny has ordered the child to cram his little noggin with 'good questions' to ask BEFORE they started to film the vlog. That way shitface could come across as totally au fait with all that is going on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Indeed, great minds! ;)

Just watched the last couple minutes of the Loo reveal and noticed one of her Patrons....interesting! :unsure: Not sure if its been mentioned before...He is a Dauphin...highest level.
View attachment 951761
Except that the British blogger is Nicholas Fairford.

The scones bother me the most (well, also the seams in the wallpaper and the toilet over the fossil) ... she should have gone with a smaller mirror and put it all on the middle wall. It's super awkward and weird looking having them on the 2 side slanted walls, and it looks like the walls don't even have the same angle ... it's just not working.
Scones should most definitely not be in the toilet! (Although it is likely that it's probably as hygienic as the kitchen table.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Seriously most uk folk say they are going to or popping to the loo, or having a quick wee or whatever! No need for powder room/freshen up type remarks.
Come and live in Belgium, when I first came here I nearly collapsed as its common to hear women say 'Excuse me , I must p--s'!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If Amuary is there for the the long-term, he better make sure he get's his financial fair share & cut of the money! What's in it for him if all the financial gain goes to SJ, Potty & Nic?
Good point indeed..btw are financial things properly arranged when somebody dies?? when you have a shared estate it can become very nasty ....there must be clearance on financial matters at all times..for all the shareholders..

Reactions: 17
This just popped up in my feed! It was fun to watch, what a massive amount of work by loads of people speaking French!!

by a quick look at it..i see they removed the chimnies, such a pitty...i always think a historical place must have a working fireplace..just in case ...off course there is always a huge danger of fire..you have to be carefull all the time when using them..and they must be maintained..also quite costly..

Reactions: 8
Good point indeed..btw are financial things properly arranged when somebody dies?? when you have a shared estate it can become very nasty ....there must be clearance on financial matters at all times..for all the shareholders..
A job. At the moment, she is making money with TV, Patreons, YT and the B &B and her Airbnb in London. If she pays taxes on all this in France, she must pay a lot of money. I'm not sure she will be able to sell her Shitoo so easily? They are so many crumbling châteaux to sell in France and even very nice ones. Ivo's castle in on the market since 2007.

by a quick look at it..i see they removed the chimnies, such a pitty...i always think a historical place must have a working fireplace..just in case ...off course there is always a huge danger of fire..you have to be carefull all the time when using them..and they must be maintained..also quite costly..
Fireplaces are not good for the environment. Same with the Aga with coal at MPK's cottage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You're right. I've searched and didn't find it in her vlogs when she visited antique shops. Then it occurred to me that she sat on these at Ians shop but I don't remember in which vlog that was. Perhaps someone else does.
What’s the odds that this person off to Tai-hiti had exactly 5 small chairs too. They commented in the original clog of their discovery that it was aids there were only 5 small chairs. They tried to his the fifth one on the terrace but at the end the camera pans over all 5.

Reactions: 6
Maybe... but Tone Tone ! After 16 years in France...

And her mother is French and should have spoken in french to her child.

Biilngual family here living abroad. Teenage kids speaking both languages with no accent at all (dad speaks in english and mum speaks in french). Kids speak in both languages to their parents.
Fanny is just stuck in her fourth year..still calls her uncle and aunt by childish names..all her behaviour..who names an attick Narnia?? totally nuts..no wonder she never got to work somewhere..imagine to have that silly flashing goose in your businesscompany... 🙄 and snort is cut from the same cloth..i have to say its getting more worse by the day..if he showed up like that to wait tables..i think the restaurantmanager would for sure send him off to the scullery..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As 2021 draws to its conclusion. I'm wondering which Tattler will be the first to greet 2022 and then as earth rotates, who is last. Happy New Year.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A job. At the moment, she is making money with TV, Patreons, YT and the B &B and her Airbnb in London. If she pays taxes on all this in France, she must pay a lot of money. I'm not sure she will be able to sell her Shitoo so easily? They are so many crumbling châteaux to sell in France and even very nice ones. Ivo's castle in on the market since 2007.

Fireplaces are not good for the environment. Same with the Aga with coal at MPK's cottage.
My dear...big houses lived in by one family... are never good for the invironment..imagine how much other fuel you need apart from wood..think about the amount of electricity...buildingmaterials to restore...you know how much water you spill before hot water reaches a bathroom?? the list is endless...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
* Uncle Stephen tells PJ to enjoy every minute of the Safari
Nick and Marie want SJ and PJ to do the rest of the decoration choices for them.
new patio furniture for the pergola, 19 century British garden furniture
So, BJJ is definitely planning to go to SA if they can travel. I am surprised IJ has not forbidden a visit from him on what was going to be a family get together.
Why would BJJ be allowed to mess around with Nic's personal possessions, his masks, etc., surely they wouldn't want him going through their stuff? And why start on their flat just a very short time before their arrival?
Only SJ would buy garden furniture for the summer in the middle of winter. It will be filthy and may be rusting by the time they get round to using it. Guess what, it was too expensive to buy when they first saw it, but, very conveniently, the seller is now leaving and so it's reduced. Sounds like an another excuse to spend and presumably, it's not renovation. Her personal spending money comes from a bottomless pit. Can't believe she's not dipping into the Patreon funds.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
So, BJJ is definitely planning to go to SA if they can travel. I am surprised IJ has not forbidden a visit from him on what was going to be a family get together.
By deliberately keeping this in her edit, she is putting it out there to allow her fans time to accept the arrangement. He'll be able to start collecting fluffy giraffes, hippos and elephants now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Omg pjj, those are bone dishes, even i know this muvh and i no china collector... nor china yt creator
Yes, bone dishes were that shape and were first used a few hundred years ago. BJJ hates people telling him he's wrong!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
As 2021 draws to its conclusion. I'm wondering which Tattler will be the first to greet 2022 and then as earth rotates, who is last. Happy New Year.
Well if we do not have a New Zealander ..... I think the Aussie Tattler's will be the first .
Its 8.35 in the evening and the temp is 31c .... it went to 39c today. So ... its cooler! :ROFLMAO:
We have a lamb leg on the BBQ and its just hubby and I with our dog Yum Yum.
Covid numbers are up and they say the fireworks in the city is on but ..... you can only go to the city if you have a booking in a restaurant etc.
They are trying to stop the crowds...... good luck there as its hot and people love to drink... especially New Years Eve !!
So .... I raise my glass of champagne to you all from Melbourne , Australia and hope everyone has a wonderful 2022 and lets hope covid will be bitten in the bum !

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What I find ridiculous is. You find fossils when you are cutting the flagstones and are so happy about it, amazed even. Then you lay the flagstone where the toilet is going so they are hidden! What a nut Sillymar is.
Selmar was really fed up with that floor i would imagine...cutting those big flagstones in half..omg..i think the fossil was the least of his concern..Fan was overexcited about it..like allways..but its gone as soon as the camera stops...up to another reason to get hyper about..

That loo...i never understand why people wallpaper a loo..and put curtains and a lott of crap in..and a huge chandelier..who needs a lott of cleaning...here in The Netherlands they mostly are tiled from ceiling to floor...easily to clean..my god..its a place to tit in...not to have tea.. 🙄 and recieve guests in.. Or would Fanny plan on giving audiences in there..sitting on her throne 🙄 i would not be surprised..having tea in the snug loo...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.